It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I will post some pictures a few days out and a few days before the last front that passed through.

I agree with the link, by the way, but look up and start paying attention to the multiple colors that are produced and give me a plausible explanation, and then I might shut up

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Joking, right?:

.....the majority of their patterns follow the path of the sun.

Joking.....or, do you not realize the trick of perspective that makes "you" think that?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Not joking.......How many commercial have you flown on that fly at 45+% angles at the altitude that we are witnessing?

I would love for you to enlighten me on the subject!
edit on 7-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

This question isn't understood:

How many commercial have you flown on that fly at 45+% angles at the altitude that we are witnessing?

Is it to suggest that you think the contrails are angled at 45°+ angles relative to the Earth's surface, in a vertical direction??

If so, you have fallen for the trick and illusion of perspective. Here, just found this neat photo:

That contrail that appears to be "rising" towards the camera is in fact quite horizontal. It is perspective at work, and the illusion of it "going up" that you are seeing.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes, well, more or less.

Sounds like I need a little different perspective on the matter

By the way, I am sorry for drifting off topic a hair.
edit on 7-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't see much but clouds when I look up. I live in the tropics where conditions are seldom suitable for contrails (persistent or otherwise). I also live in a place where there aren't a lot of high altitude overflights of commercial aircraft.

Or maybe they just don't want to "spray" me.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Living in Memphis, Tn. might as well be the tropics eight months out of the year.

They happened in the heat of the summer as well as when the conditions seem most favorable.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

No.
The upper air conditions in Memphis are quite different from those in the tropics. They are also quite different from those on the surface in either location.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you say so!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If you say so

Actually, I am pretty sure science says so.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Up in PA today clear skys and trails, was even outside with my shirt off. If i didn't know the date i would've never knew it was January.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
"Chemtrails" have been reported for years when there was no heatwave.

What is evidence there is any causal linkage for this year?

I hate quoting myself - but I don't see anyone even attempting to answer this question - and I think it is quite important.

If there is a causal linkage then that is the "holy grail" for proving chemtrails (although there are others - sampling a trail for example) - and if not then I reckon this probably belongs in the Global Warming/Climate change forum or somewhere like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have been one to continually discredit theories such as these, but I'm only 26 and I am VERY concerned with the weather here in Chicago. My father even posted 12 pictures of planes flying above the city spraying chemtrails for over 6 consecutive hours, and those trails didn't dissipate in a matter of minutes, but a matter of hours and left the sky very hazy. Additionally, the weather was a balmy 50 degrees the day after they sprayed. I will admit that I am no scientist, but I am no fool either. No one has stepped forward to explain this phenomena, but there are many scientists and universities that are quick to discredit that something fishy is going on instead of explaining what is. And so the saying goes, "if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to worry about". Each person is entitled to their theory, but I am entirely convinced that chemtrails and this abnormally warm winter are no coincidence.

Lastly, I have lived pretty close to Lake Michigan, and I have seen with my own eyes the difference between a chemtrail and contrail, especially during the annual air show which highlights jets of all sorts. The trails they leave behind dissipate within a matter of minutes and leave no haze in the atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by user0315

Welcome, new member.....in "your" post, I picked this out:

My father even posted 12 pictures of planes flying above the city spraying chemtrails for over 6 consecutive hours, and those trails didn't dissipate in a matter of minutes, but a matter of hours and left the sky very hazy.

It is easy to explain, using science, that what is described there is the effect of normal persistent contrails.

Not "chemtrails" (which is a hoax term).

A further understanding of aviation, and meteorology, is suggested, in order to further understanding of the science.

By the way, if you care to upload those dozen or so photos, we can see for ourselves? The "ATS TOOLS" menu is easy to use.....

edit on Sun 8 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by user0315

......especially during the annual air show which highlights jets of all sorts. The trails they leave behind dissipate within a matter of minutes and leave no haze in the atmosphere.

You are referring, there ^ ^ ^ to Air Show displays when the airplanes spew a special smoke, specifically FOR the AIr Show demonstrations.

This is not....I repeat NOT the same as normal contrails, at high altitude.....normal contrails form naturally, and it is science, not intentional intervention.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is a pic of planes and contrails that are interesting...

You don't get this view very often unless your a pilot.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Can't possibly be chemtrails either - since there is already cloud there!!

2nd

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Exactly,now let us see how they try to spin this pic. Will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I posted on a previous thread a couple days ago about the trails I had noticed that were abnormal IMO because, #1, I noticed them. I walk outside to my barn at least 2 times a day and never see trails. I occasionally see flying machines. I am submitting photos I took on the 5th of Janyary 2012, in succession about 2-4 minutes apart showing what I usually see in the sky. NO lingering trails. This is why I was a little startled at what I saw the other day (which I did not take pics of) because I wasn't expecting to see the same trails 6 hours later! So here are pictures of NO trails. They dissapate very rapidly which is what they should do. Why they linger for hours is beyond me and I think it just isn't right. Within 15 minutes, there was no trace or evidence of a jet or any other machine flying by.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 8-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join