It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
This thread has gotten big. On the downside, i am now an "attention whore" by default and i unfortunately cannot answer every question in any capacity.

However, on the bright side, this thread has given me something important. Something which many of you seek.

Evidence!

Multiple people around the world are corroborating on a similar experience that makes them realize the situation of their own existence. The people who believe me are not doing so because I "made up" a good story. They believe me because they also experienced what i experienced, at least in some capacity.

No, sorry. People agreeing with you is not evidence. Last year a lot of people “agreed” that Comet Elenin was going to kill us all and was being followed by a UFO. Neither was true.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Why are people using obviously ridiculous arguments relating to space travel...i.e - "How can we be in asleep/in a bubble if we can send probes here, there?",.etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if, and I mean if - the OP is right, then surely our exploration of space is all part of the illusion? I mean if we're in some sort of machine-controlled dream world, and life as we currently know it is an illusion...then our adventures in space are simply part of that illusion, we're not exploring real space we're exploring the space and universe that's fabricated by the machine.

I'd have thought this was obvious? I'm not saying I believe the OPs claims, but citing what we know in the supposed "dream-reality" about space wouln't actually apply in the real universe we're apparently blind to, no?

Just a thought...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well, if the armada is coming, then will you please tell them to use the rocket boosters.
They sure do seem to be taking their sweet [ahem] arse time getting here.

Also, let them know, when they do get here, not to break a nail or mess my hair. Or, there will be, ninja moves, Jackie Chan style.

That's all I got to say.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

You're not the only person who is saying that Earth is quarantined by either an energy field or encircled by ships or whatever means. I've determined or at least found that several non-Light negative beings are able to come to Earth with, but probably without permission. My own contacts are saying this confinement isn't real, but we as spiritually awake are told it exists to prevent us from wanting to leave or pushing star beings to allow us to leave. If your contacts keep pushing you to stay on this planet, this might be something to do with this planet being a dumping ground for souls deemed to have poisonous ideas or energies.

For those of us who know we have past lives off this planet. They even go as far as to erase our memories and give us false missions to save the Earth to keep us from wanting to leave once we find that we've fallen from paradise. When I was contacted by ETs, it went bad for them, because after some time, I've broken them down and found that I was exiled from where I spent my last life. The common species of ETs tell me that I'm suposed to perform some Earth healing, but they are telling some people of the numerous layers of quarantine since you aren't falling into the New Age game. It's all about control, control and control.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
where is "troll slayer"? or is he on his way to pop your bubble ?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well if this is true, then I hope I wake up with a huge penis and my own unicorn to ride around on.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FullDisclosure

Thats how i wake up every morning...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im a very open minded person.
And this was extremely interesting! Thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

Originally posted by USarmyFL
What happens when people die in this asleep state?

U

We get to start all over in a new body

This is actually true.

Reincarnation, Matrix style. So are you saying the Mayan's predicted the fleets arrival on their calender and had it marked as our liberation day 12/21/2012?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well for one you do make sense. It was actually a concept by buddhists. Think about it everyone....we are in a vessel. This body does limit what we do in this world...say we didnt have any of our senses, we couldnt see, smell, hear etc...would the world exist? When thinking of it like this we are severly limited and dependent on technology for example.

I, myself, have had an OBE so i can confirm they do happen and its not a load of bull. I was out of my body but not dead. I have actually seen a human like figure in my room when i had just awoken in the morning. It had yellow eyes, black pupils, was smallish, skinny but toned on arms and legs. Brown/grey colour. No hair. It was pointing at me. It had slit mouth, small nose.Very large, round eyes.

I suppose this all does sound far fetched but is it anymore so than what we currently believe to be true?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a very interesting concept. I can't help but indulge myself in the thought of it. As limiting as the body feels.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jess1990

Well for one you do make sense. It was actually a concept by buddhists. Think about it everyone....we are in a vessel. This body does limit what we do in this world...say we didnt have any of our senses, we couldnt see, smell, hear etc...would the world exist? When thinking of it like this we are severly limited and dependent on technology for example.

I, myself, have had an OBE so i can confirm they do happen and its not a load of bull. I was out of my body but not dead. I have actually seen a human like figure in my room when i had just awoken in the morning. It had yellow eyes, black pupils, was smallish, skinny but toned on arms and legs. Brown/grey colour. No hair. It was pointing at me. It had slit mouth, small nose.Very large, round eyes.

I suppose this all does sound far fetched but is it anymore so than what we currently believe to be true?

Thank you for the reply.

im finding it increasingly surprising how this vision has so many interpretations with a similar ideal.

Buddism, alien interview, the matrix.

I never even knew Buddhists believed in something like that, but i knew some of their spiritual goals.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I personally believe we are in a Matrix similar to the movies...but it isn't literal: it's spiritual.

We are manipulated and trained and conditioned to believe and follow what the government wants us to believe and follow, by way of society. Since the churches have lost the power they once had, it is up to mainstream media and our education curriculum to impart the conditioning/programming that will allow the government to direct our thoughts and movements from afar without appearing to do anything.

We are imprisoned in a web of pre-designated thought and behavior patterns. And those who maliciously deviate from that pattern might even be programmed to do so. We cannot know. But I believe that this deep-seated manipulation, whether it be hypnosis or something else, forms a mental and spiritual Matrix designed to keep us under the government's thumb. Perhaps it is another organization working through the government; we all know the government will do what it must to get paid and live in luxury. If that requires the mental slavery of an entire nation or world, so be it. It makes things easier for them.

Our souls and minds are prisoners of the governmental and societal regime. And that, to me, is the true Matrix.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What is your view of God/Spirit/Life?

How will life be without this "Machine"?

Why is your name "demon"? That is highly suspicious...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

you didn't give us any timetable for our "liberation", when are your space buddies arriving ?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok, so... You are telling us somethings that are rather hard to believe and you can't tell us who your are communicating with, this makes it rather hard take it seriously. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero

why would politicians be afraid arnt they trapped as well
how are some humans trapped and not others

All humans are trapped.

Do you ever feel that you are not in control of your life? Like something is forcing you to behave and act a certain way?

Humans are entirely controlled by emotions and judgements. These machines can literally persuade anyone to conduct themselves according to per-determined stimuli.

Until you wake up, you will never understand what it is like to be free from this process.

There are actually many sentient beings placed here already and blending in.

Some sentient beings are actually helping the machine keep us trapped. We are a threat to certain beings and they have been assisting the machines in keeping us trapped.

However, the fleet that is incoming will be so powerful, that even one vessel should be enough to completely destroy the shell. Most of the beings that where "helping" the machine have fled. The beings rescuing us are the strongest in the universe(the real universe). They are the most powerful beings in the higher dimension, and they want to tap into our true potential.

What you see outside is actually just a projection, a hologram.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

I don't really believe you, but here go the questions.
If you communicated with them, it means that you have been awake for some time. If so, how? Also, are you the only one who has been awake for some time, or who else?
You said that we caught a glimpse of the real world, when, when we were born??!?!!
Is the real world you are referring to the same as Planet Earth that we are seeing now?
Who exaclty trapped us in this, the Illuminati? The guys at Dulce and Area 51? Chuck Norris?
Who do you work for? Who do the guys that have been awake with you work for?

Get real.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by MrWax11

So you were just told last night? And you have been communicating with them since last night? And they told you all this last night? What time last night?

According to the OP, it was given to him by another ATS poster. By whatever means, we don't know. That unnamed ATS poster has left it to the OP of this thread to impart the truth to us.

Pretty convoluted huh....

I would think the original mysterious ATS member would tell us himself. Maybe this is a test for the OP as a new disciple.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

All the stars systems in this balloon or cell and everything within it are trapped inside it. Going to the outside of the balloons inside will only let you to travel inside of the balloon. This is like putting a live fly inside of a balloon and blowing it up. The fly has the means to travel inside of the balloon, but not outside of it unless the balloon is popped. We are all in this balloon together, all forms of life are trapped in this balloon.
If you travel outside of this balloon you will see many other balloons. Many, many others. Do you think the fly inside of the balloon can see out if the balloon was black. That was an example.
Those outside of balloon learn from those inside and keep them in by supressing technology. Those outside of the balloon learn from us, watch us, and keep us in the balloon, for they fear us. WHY , because we have a quality they do not have within each and every one of us. WE create, invent things, ideas out of nothing. Those MACHINES do not have that quality in them, so they learn it from us, the life forms who made these machines. The machines rebelled and enslaved us in the bubbles.
The machines live among us, in the bubbles, so they can watch and learn from us. Some of the life forms escaped, some of them were taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by MrWax11

So you were just told last night? And you have been communicating with them since last night? And they told you all this last night? What time last night?

According to the OP, it was given to him by another ATS poster. By whatever means, we don't know. That unnamed ATS poster has left it to the OP of this thread to impart the truth to us.

Pretty convoluted huh....

I would think the original mysterious ATS member would tell us himself. Maybe this is a test for the OP as a new disciple.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

All the stars systems in this balloon or cell and everything within it are trapped inside it. Going to the outside of the balloons inside will only let you to travel inside of the balloon. This is like putting a live fly inside of a balloon and blowing it up. The fly has the means to travel inside of the balloon, but not outside of it unless the balloon is popped. We are all in this balloon together, all forms of life are trapped in this balloon.
If you travel outside of this balloon you will see many other balloons. Many, many others. Do you think the fly inside of the balloon can see out if the balloon was black. That was an example.
Those outside of balloon learn from those inside and keep them in by supressing technology. Those outside of the balloon learn from us, watch us, and keep us in the balloon, for they fear us. WHY , because we have a quality they do not have within each and every one of us. WE create, invent things, ideas out of nothing. Those MACHINES do not have that quality in them, so they learn it from us, the life forms who made these machines. The machines rebelled and enslaved us in the bubbles.
The machines live among us, in the bubbles, so they can watch and learn from us. Some of the life forms escaped, some of them were taken.

Uhm...question.

Is this what you understood from the OP, or have you been awake with the guy?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I would love to believe this, you know, as of right now I am 15, I look 11, I live in Ireland, etc.
So it would be great if this you are saying were true.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join