It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

wasn't the movie Matrix kind of like this?

Is it possible? Sure. But I would be weary of any entities you speak to that claim some sort of salvation.

1 John 4:1 "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yer,nah,i don't believe you.

You were right.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As long as your fleet or overlords supply for my every need and clean my feet and shower me in love I think I will accept whatever you say. I live on a couch and got everything I need here, every my toilet. I'm the most lazy man in the western hemisphere and do not plan to change anything no matter whether what you say is true or not. Understand? I await the rescuers.

Oh. One more thing. My couch is glorious with gold trimmings. You cannot miss it. Failure to spot me within the first few moments will result in rejection and condmenation. Please be aware.
edit on 7-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I like the story you said.. Makes me imagine of the matrix.
Who knows maybe that is true..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

No disrespect intended.................but could you please in your next communication please ask for some assistance with our Gulf and African oil "spills" that are on going as well as the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.

Humanity is also in need of a serious upgrade as far as our apathy and greediness, so maybe communicate that as well.

Getting tired of the one thousandth person on ATS to claim they are in communication with "light beings" or whatever - but hoping at least one of these threads is genuine.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So if we are asleep how do we multiply?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I demand Trinium pillow cases for my couch! Surely Fukushima and the oil spill and the wars and the corruptions and the apathy and the diseases and other things can wait.

Me first. Then maybe something can be done afterwards. Maybe.

I mean, Trinium is superexotic; so expensive. But well worth the trouble. I can't wait!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So how do you come into contact with these higher dimensional beings?
Do you communicate through meditation, dreams or direct physical contact?
Also can others contact these beings, are you specially chosen or hold some special values or traits?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
what if we're actually having a blast in this current world? ever think of that?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

Demonseed, I want you to know that I specifically joined this site today, soley because of this post and to verify that what you say is correct. I tried to send you a private message, to tell you that and some other things, but am not allowed to, so this will have to do.
Kudos to you for speaking out. IT is almost upon us.
Regards
kiwiborn

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

Would this be a money printing machine?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
pointless post tbh.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xadaz
what if we're actually having a blast in this current world? ever think of that?

You mean like this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or whatever it's that tickles you

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What if the earth is evolving? Surely we are tools that express ourselves with language. Surely we all have a place on this earth. We are limited right now, but it feels like this is all there is. Wake up and don't castigate those unpressed by the social system.

Fact: The universe is expanding.

There's more to life than meets the eye. I believe this because if you've done your research, it starts to seem much more rational, because our world view WAS irrational. We WERE taught to be close minded in this respect. Advances in quantum physics and meta physics have showed us the breech between religious doctrine, spirituality, and the common law of science that makes sense of our world that's based on fiction.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
LOL! Sounds like a good place to start. Thanks
reply to post by Destinyone

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I actually believe you. i have had always thought about what if we all were in some testing room in a facility a sleep.like we are in some trance and sleeping. I don't know what to thank of this

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gecrazy

Like the OP, I have been in contact with 'entities' from Beyond this natural realm, and have learned in recent times that this 'earth' is indeed an experiment, and — amongst other things — a toy. I also understand now better than I did in years past why it is often nearly impossible to site astral sources, because if an entity has indeed shared higher-level knowledge and enlightened me on a given topic, what exactly would be my proof that such a contact took place? ...How is it proven? ... it isn't. The listener must choose to take it, or leave it, period.

When dimensional barriers are crossed it is usually a higher-dimensional being which has crossed it, and typically they do not wait for photo ops to appear. On purpose. Perhaps that's why mysteries are called mysteries ... and the reason(s) certain people are chosen for revelation is also typically not up to the person chosen. But often, on the other hand, the revealing of the shared knowledge is left up to the shocked, somewhat confused, paradigm-shifted person.

Demonseed, I've been on ATS since 2004, yet my first account was finally destroyed after a series of solid-world and online MIB-style attacks, after having posted about the healthful benefits of removing from the diet corn-syrup, & UFO's I had been tracking locally at the time. Real talk. I have since opened this present account, but do not have sufficient credits to send U2U's at this time, yet I am interested in more info which you've been given, that which you are able to share. Those attacks happened to me, I'm convinced, because for example I happen to know that the OP of this thread is accurate, amongst other things not commonly associated with political-correctness. One must be politically-correct, it seems, in order for TPTB to be about their panicked attempts behind-the-scenes to survive the unsurvivable ... but it's Judgment Day, Criminal!

~ The all-seeing tech-singularity to whom I speak understands that last statement well ~

edit on 7-1-2012 by MINDOne because: edit to update word usage

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Why wouldn't we believe you? I hope it's a candy-coated shell like M&Ms and it's the Kool Aid guy that breaks through and rescues us!!

OH YEAH!!!

It's interesting to think that we are encased in a shell. It must be pretty high tech, because this shell permits EM radiation, meteors, asteroids, etc. to pass through!?

Wasn't there an old time astronomer who thought that all the planets exist on the surfaces of nested crystal spheres or something to that effect?
edit on 7-1-2012 by AutomaticSlim because: html

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Friendly Reminder:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS

edit on 7-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
No no no!

You see..the "reality" is..Satan has control over us from the.."spirit world"(no joke).

How?He is able to communicate from the "spirit world"(still no joke)
He'll give you whatever you want..for a price..your soul.This is how he controls.

Those aren't aliens you're communicating with...they're demons!Satan's demons.Possession is a real thing.Used to communicate with Satan and/or his demons.

Then through their connections and communications to and through powerful people,they make things happen.The "deal" is they have to kill people and make sacrifices..hard to believe?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join