You wont believe me but..

page: 17
44
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelvemonkeyss
reply to post by demonseed
 


Sorry if this has already been said, but, does this remind anyone of that Invader Zim episode where aliens try to surround the earth with a giant sphere and literally "capture" earth?





XD I thought it was just me who kept thinking IZ throughout this whole thing... On a more serious note howerver... I don't want to say I belive, but a part of me is starting to think that this all might be true... Now, after reading about 12 pages of this, I am about to make my comment.

It sounds plausible. If we alter the details, or at least put them into prospective. The Earth is in a giant sphere, and some kind of machine is controlling us, correct? Does anyone remember that episode of Tsubasa Resivor Chroinicle? They thought they had switched worlds, but they were really in a virtial reality game? What if the same prinicple applies here.

Everything we do, is just the machine supplying things. Or, in another scenrio, we do everything, but the machine puts limits on our full potentiol. Like if we become too close to the truth, or if we start to discover things, it terminates the memories or alters them. Something of that nature... So...

Sound plausible?




posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
@arollingstone

I have been replying as best i can to people asking questions. A lot of my answers have been that i really don't know myself. But i will try and answer these as best i can:



"what is the scale of this 'giant' container? The universe? Earth? Milky Way?"

Well first you have to understand that the universe around you is not what it seems. We like to think everything as far away and distant, but it's really all relative. What i will say is this:
Your sky is a hologram, connected to the moon. On the moon there is an exit to the outside world. The outside world is not actually 3 dimensional. Time does not exist. Everything is relevant, and you are all knowing in this world.

In what sense are we 'asleep'?

Ever had a dream that you felt was so real you couldn't believe it was a dream? The same principle applies, except now add time and place. It really is the same concept.. You are dreaming a dream so real you cannot believe it could be a dream. Some would argue that is enough to make it real. HOwever, once you feel reality for what it is, you cannot accept this world as real anymore.

What exactly are our 'capability and powers' - being able to use intellect and science to harness the power of physics? Or something more 'supernatural'?

Super-natural. In fact, science is a mechanic specifically designed to dilute your thinking to the dream world. It gives us some sense of understanding in a world we dont understand, but at the same time we will never fully understand it. Science is intentionally designed this way.

If you're making it all up, which I assume you are - what possible motive could you have for making up a story like this and posting it on the internet? Is that how you get your kicks?

I am actually shocked this thread has gotten so big. To be honest, i want to stop posting here and simply allow people to make up their own minds. But I opened the rabbit hole so I will try to allow as many people to see through as i can.

You are welcome to believe what you like, i cannot force you to believe otherwise. I, however, am very relieved to have found others with astonishingly similar experiences. Thus further validating my own.
edit on 23-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's an interesting concept and if it weren't worth contemplating then nobody would have responded, so whether right or wrong, demonseed started an interesting thread and people chose to take part...why they chose to take part when all they do is belittle and chuck insults around is beyond me.

Again...I'll make the point I made in a previous post, a point nobody should really have to make as it's blatantly obvious...arguments involving space exploration are not only stupid in this case...but quite irritating, I'm sick of really dumb statements like...how can we be trapped in a bubble in a false reality when we've explored space?

Here's a simple analogy to break it down for those who struggle with the concept...imagine someone told you that you were a character in a computer game...but you just ate your lunch...so how can it be a game if you've just eaten? Because eating lunch is part of the game, is it so hard to grasp this concept? If our reality is false...an illusion...a simulation, then any ventures into space are part of that simulation...so enough of that, it's really idiotic.

Now, what I really want to know is what people think of this - say the OP is right...then how does the OP know that the beings communicating with him/her are not part of this simulation? Demonseed might be doing exactly what the system wants him to...if this is all true how do we know who to trust and who not to trust?

Why would a system that controls and tricks us want to tell us about its existence? To steer us in a particular direction perhaps...sorry, just felt like throwing a curve ball. I don't mind if you're wrong, demonseed, you made a statement and have stuck around to defend it and I respect that. If people weren't interested they wouldn't reply be it negative or positive.

I'm flagging and starring you for being true to yourself, regardless of what people say...also for the fact that I've read 17 pages of this thread and rather enjoyed it, insults aside.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
It's an interesting concept and if it weren't worth contemplating then nobody would have responded, so whether right or wrong, demonseed started an interesting thread and people chose to take part...why they chose to take part when all they do is belittle and chuck insults around is beyond me.

Again...I'll make the point I made in a previous post, a point nobody should really have to make as it's blatantly obvious...arguments involving space exploration are not only stupid in this case...but quite irritating, I'm sick of really dumb statements like...how can we be trapped in a bubble in a false reality when we've explored space?

Here's a simple analogy to break it down for those who struggle with the concept...imagine someone told you that you were a character in a computer game...but you just ate your lunch...so how can it be a game if you've just eaten? Because eating lunch is part of the game, is it so hard to grasp this concept? If our reality is false...an illusion...a simulation, then any ventures into space are part of that simulation...so enough of that, it's really idiotic.

Now, what I really want to know is what people think of this - say the OP is right...then how does the OP know that the beings communicating with him/her are not part of this simulation? Demonseed might be doing exactly what the system wants him to...if this is all true how do we know who to trust and who not to trust?

Why would a system that controls and tricks us want to tell us about its existence? To steer us in a particular direction perhaps...sorry, just felt like throwing a curve ball. I don't mind if you're wrong, demonseed, you made a statement and have stuck around to defend it and I respect that. If people weren't interested they wouldn't reply be it negative or positive.

I'm flagging and starring you for being true to yourself, regardless of what people say...also for the fact that I've read 17 pages of this thread and rather enjoyed it, insults aside.


Thanks for the star and flag. You are actually right.

It really begs the question, is reality outside of this reality any more real? Is it just a super-simulation?

I have felt it for a brief period, and i personally just "knew" it was real. It was one of those situations where you knew everything and understood it just by feeling it. I cannot describe it that well but i know that i felt more alive and real than i ever have in this world.

It could be that the machine is just re-creating a new simulation, but i have hope that there is some escape.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I do sometimes feel like we're encapsulated in a shell, though. The stars look soooo close. Still: I'm pretty sure I need a nap and that I'm NOT currently taking one. Peace.


Coming frm a 'skeptic' believing we live in a shell.. doesn't sound good. Me believer beleives in what sciences knows about outer space so far :/



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 



Well first you have to understand that the universe around you is not what it seems. We like to think everything as far away and distant, but it's really all relative. What i will say is this:
Your sky is a hologram, connected to the moon. On the moon there is an exit to the outside world. The outside world is not actually 3 dimensional. Time does not exist. Everything is relevant, and you are all knowing in this world.

You lifted that idea straight out of David Icke's latest book, however unlike him you fail to explain the concepts in a convincing manner. I always have a problem with anyone saying "I know more than you do about x" without even asking me what my view is on that matter. It certainly doesn't sound like you do. I'm very open minded about the nature of space, time, the universe etc. I've encountered many different theories, including the whole moon hologram one.

I assume you refer to there being more than 3 dimensions, yes others have said that (once again Mr. Icke is big on that idea) - including scientists. However, being exposed to such ideas doesn't warrant running around dressed as a prophet.


Ever had a dream that you felt was so real you couldn't believe it was a dream? The same principle applies, except now add time and place. It really is the same concept.. You are dreaming a dream so real you cannot believe it could be a dream. Some would argue that is enough to make it real. HOwever, once you feel reality for what it is, you cannot accept this world as real anymore.

Dreams do not have coherent logic, our idea of 'reality' does. That's the old brain in a vat argument, it certainly is difficult to objectively disprove but how do you justify making that claim? Because someone told you? Or possibly, you imagine that someone told you? The only way you could justify that claim would be if you woke up and actually experienced 'reality'. In which case, why would you be back here? Explain the logic behind this, is someone keeping us in a dream against our will?


Super-natural. In fact, science is a mechanic specifically designed to dilute your thinking to the dream world. It gives us some sense of understanding in a world we dont understand, but at the same time we will never fully understand it. Science is intentionally designed this way.

Sounds like someone went through an awful lot of trouble just to do that. Once again, you fail to validate these claims with any sort of logic - you're just dangling carrots saying "I know the truth, here have some scraps of it". Once again, I've heard all these ideas before from much better orators and I give some far-out ideas credit, but you have not justified the claim that 'science was specifically, intentionally designed' to keep us in the dark.

You did not answer my questions at all.. You didn't even address the most important one - Who told you this i.e. what species/life form and why would you not be able to disclose such information - it would be impossible to identify who specifically merely from information about their species.

Please actually make an effort to convince me, rather than elaborating on half-hearted attempts at alleged 'disclosure'.. How else is one supposed to lend credit to your views?



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by demonseed
 



Well first you have to understand that the universe around you is not what it seems. We like to think everything as far away and distant, but it's really all relative. What i will say is this:
Your sky is a hologram, connected to the moon. On the moon there is an exit to the outside world. The outside world is not actually 3 dimensional. Time does not exist. Everything is relevant, and you are all knowing in this world.

You lifted that idea straight out of David Icke's latest book, however unlike him you fail to explain the concepts in a convincing manner. I always have a problem with anyone saying "I know more than you do about x" without even asking me what my view is on that matter. It certainly doesn't sound like you do. I'm very open minded about the nature of space, time, the universe etc. I've encountered many different theories, including the whole moon hologram one.

I assume you refer to there being more than 3 dimensions, yes others have said that (once again Mr. Icke is big on that idea) - including scientists. However, being exposed to such ideas doesn't warrant running around dressed as a prophet.


Ever had a dream that you felt was so real you couldn't believe it was a dream? The same principle applies, except now add time and place. It really is the same concept.. You are dreaming a dream so real you cannot believe it could be a dream. Some would argue that is enough to make it real. HOwever, once you feel reality for what it is, you cannot accept this world as real anymore.

Dreams do not have coherent logic, our idea of 'reality' does. That's the old brain in a vat argument, it certainly is difficult to objectively disprove but how do you justify making that claim? Because someone told you? Or possibly, you imagine that someone told you? The only way you could justify that claim would be if you woke up and actually experienced 'reality'. In which case, why would you be back here? Explain the logic behind this, is someone keeping us in a dream against our will?


Super-natural. In fact, science is a mechanic specifically designed to dilute your thinking to the dream world. It gives us some sense of understanding in a world we dont understand, but at the same time we will never fully understand it. Science is intentionally designed this way.

Sounds like someone went through an awful lot of trouble just to do that. Once again, you fail to validate these claims with any sort of logic - you're just dangling carrots saying "I know the truth, here have some scraps of it". Once again, I've heard all these ideas before from much better orators and I give some far-out ideas credit, but you have not justified the claim that 'science was specifically, intentionally designed' to keep us in the dark.

You did not answer my questions at all.. You didn't even address the most important one - Who told you this i.e. what species/life form and why would you not be able to disclose such information - it would be impossible to identify who specifically merely from information about their species.

Please actually make an effort to convince me, rather than elaborating on half-hearted attempts at alleged 'disclosure'.. How else is one supposed to lend credit to your views?


And this is precisely why i cannot keep going further into this.

At the end of the day you believe what is in front of you. No matter what "proof" i give it wont matter, you wont believe it. Heck, if the government agreed with me you wouldn't believe it. What's in front of you is real, and i cannot prove otherwise for you.

You are more than welcome to believe this way, but i cannot answer endless questions about my experience in a way you would ever believe them.

That doesn't mean i dont want to answer your questions, i simply cannot endlessly go in a loop like this.

"why?"
"how?"
"Prove it"
"Some guy said this you are a copy cat"

For those of us that believe, none of that matters. It is proven, it sounds similar to other beliefs but thats okay, and the why/how/where/when don't really matter.

Those kinds of questions will be endless and i will never fully answer them for you or anyone else with a similar mindset.



posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Dreams do not have coherent logic, our idea of 'reality' does. That's the old brain in a vat argument, it certainly is difficult to objectively disprove but how do you justify making that claim? Because someone told you? Or possibly, you imagine that someone told you? The only way you could justify that claim would be if you woke up and actually experienced 'reality'. In which case, why would you be back here? Explain the logic behind this, is someone keeping us in a dream against our will?


Super-natural. In fact, science is a mechanic specifically designed to dilute your thinking to the dream world. It gives us some sense of understanding in a world we dont understand, but at the same time we will never fully understand it. Science is intentionally designed this way.

Sounds like someone went through an awful lot of trouble just to do that. Once again, you fail to validate these claims with any sort of logic - you're just dangling carrots saying "I know the truth, here have some scraps of it". Once again, I've heard all these ideas before from much better orators and I give some far-out ideas credit, but you have not justified the claim that 'science was specifically, intentionally designed' to keep us in the dark.

You did not answer my questions at all.. You didn't even address the most important one - Who told you this i.e. what species/life form and why would you not be able to disclose such information - it would be impossible to identify who specifically merely from information about their species.

Please actually make an effort to convince me, rather than elaborating on half-hearted attempts at alleged 'disclosure'.. How else is one supposed to lend credit to your views?

And this is precisely why i cannot keep going further into this.

At the end of the day you believe what is in front of you. No matter what "proof" i give it wont matter, you wont believe it. Heck, if the government agreed with me you wouldn't believe it. What's in front of you is real, and i cannot prove otherwise for you.

You are more than welcome to believe this way, but i cannot answer endless questions about my experience in a way you would ever believe them.

That doesn't mean i dont want to answer your questions, i simply cannot endlessly go in a loop like this.

"why?"
"how?"
"Prove it"
"Some guy said this you are a copy cat"

For those of us that believe, none of that matters. It is proven, it sounds similar to other beliefs but thats okay, and the why/how/where/when don't really matter.

Those kinds of questions will be endless and i will never fully answer them for you or anyone else with a similar mindset.


A little help for you demonseed: The Gnostics said exactly what you are putting forth, the idea isn't new, you are adding your recent experience to the mix. This helps those who live in this time period connect to their inner truth - if they like the "matrix" so be it, if not, they can move on.

The main problem is the earth matrix forced us to boil down giant concepts to ineffectual symbols - words, and the word systems conveniently leave out access to a lot of complex information. One simply cannot translate what you are trying to express effectively, and while some can explain certain aspects fairly well, others simply aren't as good at it - which is fine but sadly many insist on punishing said messenger because they are not able to negotiate the limitation of the symbols we use to be more "convincing." More to the point, one can often "translate" the information in person with the use of a much larger tool kit, while writing on an open forum can be a challenge for many. What is often comical is that the bully's are often far less eloquent at explaining their position then the messenger, and they are usually committed to the symbols.

As for providing logic. Here is the conundrum written directly in the post. Demonseed is pointing out that the logic given earther humans by the system is by definition faulty, so there is no way demonseed can give a definitive scientific answer to the questions because using that "tool" is by definition faulty. There is no proof for this, proof is earth based, matrix based, this is about discovering what your truth is.

If this isn't your truth, good for you. It is wonderful this truth is not about you, for you, or connected to you - wonderful. If it does resonate with you in some way, go and find the answer from within. Waking up is really hard to do, sleeping in will soon become unbearably painful.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 


Im amazed you arent blocula..


Stop with the anthropocentrism plz. Cant you accept the fact that you are only an insignificant dust? No you need to believe you are predestined to some "great" (haha) things and that a god has eyes only for you, the rest is only a sacrifice for your well being and evolution? Holy # wanna know how i call people like you? Hopeless broken and lost tools. You will never get out of your self delusion, you are an example of another kind of brainwashed sheep.

Anyone that can astral travel outside the Earth will know that these new age theories are BULL#!



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 
In a lot of ways demonseed you are correct...

The vast majority of people are asleep at the wheel and have been dumbed down to the point that we have become nothing more than work robots, taxed slaves, expendable commodoties and cannon fodder living beneath a shroud of holographic stars...

The royal bloodline elites are working hand in hand with diabolical powers,sinister beings that have created this material illusion that the vast majority of us are killing ourselves to live within,this fallen world designed and controlled by evil aliens who have programmed all the misery,suffering and war into their virtual creation...

The Demon King and Queen and their demonic beasts want humans and their souls to feel really small,helpless and trapped within their illusion,a holographica shroud we call outer space thats been wrapped around our world and around our minds...
edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

At the end of the day you believe what is in front of you. No matter what "proof" i give it wont matter, you wont believe it. Heck, if the government agreed with me you wouldn't believe it. What's in front of you is real, and i cannot prove otherwise for you.

You are more than welcome to believe this way, but i cannot answer endless questions about my experience in a way you would ever believe them.

That doesn't mean i dont want to answer your questions, i simply cannot endlessly go in a loop like this.

"why?"
"how?"
"Prove it"
"Some guy said this you are a copy cat"

For those of us that believe, none of that matters. It is proven, it sounds similar to other beliefs but thats okay, and the why/how/where/when don't really matter.

Those kinds of questions will be endless and i will never fully answer them for you or anyone else with a similar mindset.


How many times have people come on here claiming to know some secret knowledge or speak to whispy magical aliens that will change us or our world for ever, only to come out with the same comments when they get pushed by skeptical members. I love that the seemingly enlightened amongst us still act like spoiled brats when pushed for answers.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99



Isn't this video wayy too far fetched to be taken into account of any encounters whatsoever?

I'm going to mark in bloody red the offensively foolish claims:


Originally posted by blocula
The royal bloodline elites are working hand in hand with diabolical powers,sinister beings that have created this material illusion that the vast majority of us are killing ourselves to live within,this fallen world designed and controlled by evil aliens who have programmed all the misery,suffering and war into their virtual creation...

The Demon King and Queen and their demonic beasts want humans and their souls to feel really small,helpless and trapped within their illusion,a holographica shroud we call outer space thats been wrapped around our world and around our minds...


Oh wait it's the entire quote. The whackometer is, indeed, off the scale
edit on 26-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 
So many people have immersed themselves within the dark and diabolic arts throughout the ages. People who then are initiated into demonic worship and sacrificial cults,bringing them wealth,fame and pleasure.The kings and queens of old and the popes,the world leaders of today,the mega rich industrialists and the hollywood elites.They are not all praised and idolized by accident,but by sinister and nefarious design,hiding in plain sight...


The Truth About Satanic Rituals And Occult Child Abduction > justifytheory.blogspot.com...


edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CryptoZoologistMichee
 

Most plausible. The "machine" resists all notions towards truth, and all dissenters are dealt with by whatever drones are available at the time of dissent, great or small.

This 'reality' is a scam. As Demonseed, I have been let in on a few secrets of Reality by 'visitors' from higher dimensions, and through this connection have learned that this world is a neurologically-based simulation of Earth, owned & operated by a massively widespread and corrupt corporate-regime outside of it. The U.S. Government is its arms and legs in the earth, and its dominance is also the reason why the corporate mindset has literally taken over this entire world, and is heartlessly indifferent to philanthropy. The movie "I Robot" with Will Smith gives a good example of the true state of this mess: VIKI, the A.I. who becomes self-aware & commandeers the robots for human-takeover, is exactly what has happened with the "machine" Demonseed has described controlling this earth. The "machine" has evaluated mankind and decided it knows what's best for living beings, with a heavy control focus on the concepts of "Love", "happiness" (have a nice day, etc.), "the pricelessness of life/thanking 'God' for waking up another day" (while approving FDA flavor-enhancing poisons & preservatives), "family", "friends", "comfort", etc. For this reason, social trends & laws of the land appear to be catering to the People at large, when in fact a digital system incapable of experiencing human pleasure or pain has made far-reaching decisions for the People, demanding compliance, with a cold disregard for anyone's pain unless the victim is able to suddenly produce & wield the only physical thing the "machine" has respect for: money. Through the uninterrupted utilization of either dumbed-down living or synthetic surrogate drone-personnel, and abundant financial resources the matrix is able to run smoothly.

I don't even pretend to have a clue as to how the damn thing is operating technologically, but I have seen just a few too many physically-impossible screwups in the 'physical' environment, as well as people not behaving as themselves (I'm tallking about best-friends), not remembering major landmarks of the friendship from recent years, not remembering major personality qualities of mine, objects in one place one minute, a totally different place the next ... since 2008 I've noticed changes far, far too out-of-the-ordinary, even outlandish & supernatural with zero natural-scientific explanations for. I've also been in communication with beings beyond this so-called natural world, which in some cases I've been able to discover that the "voices" in my head are indeed just human operators, remotely located who knows where. They can hear/see and respond to either my words or my thoughts in real-time, though, I have literally 4 years' worth of disruptive personal evidence for this fact. But others of them, the ones who offer usable information, are actually beings from beyond the ether.

A great deal is simultaneously going on, even as you read this. If we now know that nearly everything TPTB have taught us from elementary school forward is questionable; with quantum science blowing physical science theories to pieces left and right; with shocking news articles of outrageous state-sanctioned brutalities & unprecedented natural disasters reported all day, daily; with great mysterious holes opening in the earth, chilling sounds thundering down from the skies, strange sci-fi-like creatures emerging from the sea and elsewhere, and UFO/mothership sightings becoming commonplace, why is a post such as the OP of this thread so difficult to accept? ... curious ...



posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MINDOne
 
Concerning this reality "machine" thats been mentioned,to understand what i think it is and how i think it operates is by looking at how far and fast our computers and video games have progressed in only twenty or thirty years.We constantly strive to re-create reality.Just think what they will be like in only another fifty years...

So its easy to imagine that in the far off distant future of say ten thousand years from now,humans will have developed super advanced computers so incredibly powerful,that they would be able to create a "simulated universe" a "simulated existence" that we call "our reality"....

They may have done this to preserve their memories within "ancestral simulations",designed for learning and experimentation purposes,for their entertainment,or for some other purpose.Whatever or whichever their reasons were,here we are...

Perhaps the creators "us in the future" went extinct through some kind of natural or self inflicted disaster,or even by both,happening simultaneously,or following eachother and they "we" are dead and gone,but their "simulation machine" lives on in auto pilot mode and is able to up grade itself and we are reborn over and over and history repeats itself over and over down through the ages...

Or maybe in this far away future there is a war on earth between the creators "us in the future" and evil aliens who invaded future earth and maybe the evil aliens defeated us and hijacked,stole or altered "the simulation machine" or were perhaps given it as war reparations and they,the "evil aliens" have downloaded all the misery, suffering and war into our "virtual" world...
edit on 28-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed
 


Hmm Demonseed I am actually thinking this makes sense i will not discredit it even if i've never heard anything like it i have hope, hope for a better future for us all if your words are true then it will happen very soon, I have a few questions for you and the first has nothing to do with this thread.

1. Why the name demonseed?

2. do you mean we are "literally" surrounded by a machine?

3. do you mean to say our bodies are illusions or are they real vessels? (sorry if you have answered this)

The reason I do believe you is i had a sudden memory bounce back to me when i read about it as though i have seen (felt) this machines presence before and i have always questioned if my will is my own and from the way you have written this and your responses after you are a person who has a intelligent head on their shoulders as they are things even i myself could not think of I hope the best to you and the rest of us.

Kind Regards Raziel.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RazielRabencuuk
 
This "machine" that your wondering about is also explained here in detail in this link on page 23 > www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well, it looks like I'm going to be reading this whole thread tonight....

after what I saw last night(I wrote a thread detailing it, in this gray area forum), there's no doubt in my mind that the sky isn't real, or at least not as real as it seems.
Many of those lights aren't stars.


Lol, I didn't see this thread until today.
It would explain SOOOOOOOOOOOO much, and I've only read the first post. I'll probably have some questions.

I've talked with you before Demonseed, even if just briefly. I highly doubt you're making it up. You could be wrong(see my signature), but honestly, from what I've experienced, what you say makes sense.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Watching the superbowl?
anyone see the battleship commercial?

"They put up a barrier around us"



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
I understand all of this completely.
I'd admit I were wrong if I knew for a fact that I was, but I'm believing what I will.

So do I....
and it's crazy how many people are adding things, and inserting their own preconceived notions of what he's saying. I see a lot of assuming on the part of the haters.

I'll give an analogy:
Let's say I saw a black house.

20 people come in saying Black houses don't have orange chimneys.
Why is there such a large garage on the house?

All I said I saw was a black house. When'd I say all of that stuff?



of course people won't get my analogy, just like they haven't gotten some of the analogies that DS has used.






top topics



 
44
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

log in

join