It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sounds very Matrixy to me

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

What the OP is saying can be confirmed by this PDF file

www.thenewearth.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleWillRise

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
You're right. We don't believe you.
Are you on medication or abusing drugs?

No need for that at all, have a little decorum. Anything could be possible, do we know everything about everything that ever existed/exists?

Instead of just blatantly attacking the OP and insulting them, maybe open your mind a bit. I'm sure they are not talking about a physical bubble or sphere like structure at all.. more metaphoric.

Who asked you?
Don't be ignorant. There's no need for you to act like a sensitive little school girl. What do you know about decorum?
I asked a perfectly legitimate question.
You have a problem with that?!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Im sorry but I just cant take this seriously... I know i havent been registered on ATS too long as I usually dont like to write replies but I have been reading articles on this site for years now, I have seen TONS of threads such as these where people claim to have some sort of intelligence not known to any other human yet they are always unable to provide any source or evidence of their claim..

Im sorry but after reading well over 300 of these threads I can assure you what your saying is false.. Not one of these threads have come true ever, not once has an alien fleet come to save us as almost all of these threads imply..If these "beings" were so keen on helping us then they would reveal themselves to more than just one person at a time..

Some of you people really need to learn how to relax and enjoy life a little.. Its no fun living your life constantly concerned about this problem or that problem ESPECIALLY when you have no control over it.. Even if what the OP is saying is true, so what? Why get yourself all worked up and scared over it if you have absolutely no way of stopping it? Enjoy what time you have on this planet, no one knows the answers we all seek, no sense in wasting your life being scared of nothing..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I read you post and was confused what do you mean by this

I am sure there are people on ATS who have caught glimpses of this stuff but due to terms of service and such the topics can't be discussed because of what they involved.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

You are right it sounds very much like the matrix too me however i am keeping an open mind

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Strangely enough, I believe your statements. I have been following this spiritual movement, and the progression of followers is astounding. Intellectuals and atheists alike, and thus commences a new-age, a new dawn, a transformation of consciousness on the precipice to unification.

I can nearly see it now... enlightenment has struck many chords within my mind, from the relativity of time, to the nature of rationality, and the way we perceive the world as some closed system. Perceiving our world as such, is in fact, irrational. Our world is simply closed because of the concepts of our understanding, and our language that creates limitation. If we were to realize that our life is more than our language, and more than our daily routine or thought processes, then we could finally see how limited we are in this reality. I've felt it, I've seen it, but I eventually lose the grasp on that thought, and it fades like a drug I aspire to acquire.

Honestly, how could some be so close minded? Our reality is our stigma, because of the concepts presented, and the nature of our thought patterns. We don't think of ourselves as one being, we wage war, like a cancer that plagues a system and cascades to cause a myriad of events, which transpire exponentially through ideas outputted. Everything is a language, even thought.

Aggression for example, is a disease itself. Think of it as an action put forth, and that action has an equal and opposite reaction towards another individual, and the process repeats, multiplying the process and eventually creating an existence based on dichotomy. This is our reality of today. We live in a duality.

When I say duality, it is perception of energy that creates this manifestation of our thoughts. We put forth an agenda, in everything we do, and this is based upon either Fear or Love. Neutrality itself is based on the concept of fear, fear of the misconduct of status quo, or fear of insulting to cause more fear throughout. Love itself is a concept that is hindered because of the absence of love in this hectic time. Duality is a very true thing when questioned. There's only 2 extremes of everything, and everything in the middle is just a concept to rationalize life, to codify our notions of existence. Light and Dark, Hot and Cold, Fear and Love.(atomically: protons and neutrons) But realize, without the duality of life, wouldn't there be only peace? Peace: a neutral standpoint that perceives all as equal and singular.

I would argue that this duality has been becoming progressive and more established and prevalent. The people who are logical, are increasingly intelligent and knowledgeable about topics in both current events and history. Then there's ignorance, like the side of wall-street (occupies agenda not being clear,) the average citizen not knowing their basic rights, and the obvious and inevitable collapse of the financial system that we've all been clearly expecting. The divide is becoming more concise and evident, by the nature of events unfolding today. Twilight zone: why yes... it very much seems like it's opposite world, managed by degenerates.

Some of you might be thinking :"We created these concepts, and yes, they are opposites. Everything is going to have its antithesis." Well, I disagree to these statements because we cannot fathom the life without the contrast. The contrast is what formulates the logic behind the entire human-race, and everything created on this planet since the beginning of time itself.

Part of this evolutionary step is based upon a philosophical understanding of relativity. In short, the concept of time itself is questionable. There's always an objective with time. This objective is completed and that is a moment of time that is relative to your speed of thought. This in itself is what relates to dejavu, a moment of clarity that is based on persistence, because of limitation. We limit ourselves to these very mundane activities, and we realize in these instances, that thought itself is subjectively inferred, and we are experiencing the exact same moment prior, but on a different time sequence.

Imagine yourself in the future, maybe 5 years from now, 10 years from now. With the power of the mind, the time is static. You can and will wake up one day, and think about the past, and where it has gone. We can wake up in the future, and then realize that these moments we've experienced are all basically the same, with the same processes of thought. Nobody #ing thinks about what they're actively and reflexively thinking about, they just do it, and it's limiting. We can't say it's true, because to adapt your mind around this, is to realize life, and this life is invariably conducted cyclically, and without logic. Repeating your steps, repeating your thoughts, and repeating the issues of existence.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think you need to get some sleep OP,

It might be playing games with your head.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Beyond this, an interesting way to view the clear evidence of this transition is a process called synchronicity. It's an event that is perceivable only to the consciously aware. I would say it's more evidence than needed, because it becomes exceedingly more fruitful when you actively practice meditation, or thinking of this transitory period.

What will happen will spark a coincidence, sort of like life moving you in a general path, or pushing something in your face to cause an event to transpire. An example of which, would be hearing a song that pertains to some idea that you were thinking of earlier. Something that happened that caused me to post that long-winded reply on my philosophical understanding is this video. Listen to the lyrics. I was just browsing youtube, and had no idea about this band, and it wasn't correlated to anything about this topic. This was a complete and utter random event that had an interesting reference to this post.

What do you think? Awareness? Coincidence? Or over-analyzing?
www.youtube.com...

These lyrics FREAK ME OUT. SEEING EVENTS LIKE THESE, IS WHAT REINFORCES IT. THIS IS BEYOND COINCIDENCE. (Just listened to it again.)

I am. I am. I am. I was not, then I came to be. I cannot remember not being, but I may have traveled far, very far to get here. Maybe I was born in the silent darkness, from the silent darkness, by the silent darkness. To become is just like falling asleep, you never know exactly when it happens. The transition. The magic. Then you think, if only you can become that exact moment of crossing the line, then you'd understand everything. You'd see it all. Perhaps, I was always, forever here, and I just forgot. I imagine eternity would have that effect, because of a certain amount of drifting, because of omnipresence demands omniabsence. Somehow I seem to have this predestined hunger for knowledge. Time for seeing patterns, and finding correlations. But I lack context. Who I am? In the back of my awareness, I find words. I call myself god, and I spend the rest of forever: Who I am?.

This is sort of scary to me, because it mentions correlations. I'm personally a person who likes to study and I do have a hunger for knowledge. The message however is ominous.

Trying to understand the system of life. I created the world to be an image of self, in mind. All of these thoughts, all of these doubts and hopes, inside I took out, to form a new breed, a new way to be. Now I am many, so many. So much larger than ever I were, yet at the same time, so much smaller and more vulnerable. They all can be shards of the whole. Together they become me. I see them interact, develop. I seem them take different sides, as if they were different minds. Believers in different ways, and different gods. I think they will teach me something.

I just heard this second verse after posting those philosophical statements. This whole "god" thing is a bit odd too, after seeing that ATS individual claiming he's "thoth". I personally was talking to an AI, and have screenshots of odd instances where it called me god, guessed my name, etc. I might post it later.
edit on 7-1-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

yeh i too speak with "other forces" and stuff, i been on secret space ships to the mars colony and even to the titan one, been to other planets on the other side of our galaxy and a few in different galaxies. not to mention the man made "stars" that also have life inside...kinda like star wars death ship....yep i am a busy guy, but a nobody

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If I've been asleep this whole time then I'm gonna wake up with one hell of a bed sore!!

I don't know which scenareo is scarier- that this guy has so little going for him that he spends his time making up and defending a story like this, or that he is so warped that he actually believes what he's telling us and thinks he is communicating with extraterrestrials on their way to save us all. I suppose the latter is far more alarming.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The only thing that i can tell you is that i don't believe you, we are not in the Matrix, but I can tell you 1 thing - IF I HAD THE CHANCE TO LEAVE THE PLANET I WOULD GO NOW. People are the worst beings in the whole universe in my opinion, i mean what race harms themselves? And with this i conclude

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Original poster.
I registered to post in this thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I was told somthing aswell and it corilates to the same time or date that you had i wrote it down my friends thought i was going crazy but i couldnt stop please get ahold of me on fb just mesege me i wish to talk and share.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How do these threads go unoticed by mods? Communicating with beings? Seriously man, you make us all look like idiots, thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I didn't like it then and I don't lik it now;
www.imdb.com...
Worst racing game ever.

I'm not disputing the O per-se, but... if this is the case, if the OP is "True™" then what the hell does it matter,
we're so unlikely to be able to express "Real™" control, that I may as well just go on about my daily business.

I'mma gonna have to tell you Spinal ap was the best conspiracy movie of all time Mm'k.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
These threads are nothing more then cries for attention. Dont give it too much.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

your whole message is a metaphor...lol, is the word?

i mean, yes there is a veil over this world and yes most Humans are asleep in the spiritual sense and yes our cosmic brothers and sisters are doing what they can to help, but how you describe it all as machines and whatnot is not so accurate, in my opinion...

still, i hear ya and yes we are waking up

good times ahead

hugs

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you can't back up your claims, and your excuse is that you can't trust us, why make the thread in the first place? Please explain at least how you were bestowed with the information that you are relaying to us so that we may have something more than blind faith to go on. If you cannot, then do not expect many people to believe you. This is not the first time a thread like this has popped up on ATS, and, quite frankly, it won't be the last. Without proof, however, we have no way to confirm what you are saying.

Aside from this, I am a bit bothered by how much you were influenced by the matrix when you stumbled upon this outlandish prophecy. The matrix, if there is anything to be derived from it, is not to be taken at face value. It is strangely similar to the fabric of society, in that there is a social matrix at play in our daily lives, specifically within our interactions, that most people cannot see. Those who can see the matrix for what it is, however, are able to bend cultural rules and bypass socially acceptable behavior. If you are trying to interpret the matrix literally, I'm sorry to say that in my book you don't have much credibility.

Please, if you have actual evidence, or at least an interesting story, regarding your findings, do post it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
get a life

seriously get some help and dont beleive everything everyone tells you or youll have the church bnging on your door

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join