It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Well, He HAD My Vote Anyhow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I understand that 100%, but too many people in the US believe ignorance is bliss, and they cringe at drastic change. More people would shun RP than would listen to him if he just came out and said it.

Also, yes unfortunately it is a popularity contest, and in order to change the rules he has to become the "popular kid" first.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

It sucks. Politics is a game. He's even been caught saying that he knows how the system works. Ron Paul's logic says that even if the OS was gospel, it's still the negligence of the Government's foreign policy. That's why some people already label and associate him as a conspiracy theorist, because he actually believes that the U.S incited the problem.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
He has no choice if he wants to win.

If he would acknowledge he thinks 911 is fishy, he would be lynched by establishment and non informed people.

Even doubting would destroy his chances.

I call it a wise decision (for now)

But I thought he was honest, and open, and transparent???

And I thought this is what his supporters swooned over him about.

If what you are saying is true...and he is just lying about this to have a better chance of winning...doesn't that make him just like all the other politicians that you guys claim to hate???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

First of all I do not need you to tell me who I hate or not.
Secondly, I don't need you at all.
Third, Not sure why you are on this personal RP vendetta, and sometimes you had some interesting points, but lately (personal opinion) it is starting to look ridiculous.

And fourth, to answer your question: ( Noticing it started with: "If" )

When someone has a guts feeling about something without substantial evidence, then he/she is not lying when not talking about it, even when asked. That's called slander prevention and trouble prevention or better yet: wisdom.

You might wanna watch and learn.

Sincerely Eartoccupant.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You come off strong by suggessting that a non-acknowledgement to a 9/11 conspiracy makes someone a liar. He doesnt deny a possible cover up of information, but to flat out say we orchestrated the entire thing would require an investigation with evidence to support his claims. Otherwise its just an opinion, so why bother focusing on theory and not an investigation?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by EartOccupant
He has no choice if he wants to win.

If he would acknowledge he thinks 911 is fishy, he would be lynched by establishment and non informed people.

Even doubting would destroy his chances.

I call it a wise decision (for now)

But I thought he was honest, and open, and transparent???

And I thought this is what his supporters swooned over him about.

If what you are saying is true...and he is just lying about this to have a better chance of winning...doesn't that make him just like all the other politicians that you guys claim to hate???

My point exactly, thank you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join