It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Well, He HAD My Vote Anyhow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
***Youtube "Debunking 9/11 Debunking Dr. David Ray Griffin***

Any person running for any office in this country, who is willing to stand before the People, and claim that 9/11 was carried out by Al Qaeda , terrorists, etc... and was certainly NOT done by our own government/CIA, etc.... is just as much scum as the ones who actually DID. If not lying scum, then still power hungry, cowardly individuals who would choose popularity over real truth.

There is not a single doubt in my mind that 9/11 was the mother of all false flag operations, and that our government make painstaking efforts to cover it up, manipulate the reactions, and to orchestrate this event in their favor.

Now, to my point concerning Ron Paul.

This man plays the role of the pure hearted, American minded, rogue speaker for truth against the evil Elite. However, when it comes to his stance on 9/11, he is adamant about adhering to the official conspiracy theory. He publicly states that it was Al Qaeda who was behind the attacks. The only veer he takes away from the official government story is in concern to the motivations of the attack. He says they are mad about us Occupying countries, etc etc... instead of our religious and lifestyle choices. It makes sense, however it also seems to help his election tactic of promising to withdraw all troops worldwide.

He is " claim(ing) that 9/11 was carried out by Al Qaeda , terrorists, etc... and was certainly NOT done by our own government/CIA, etc...." and although I trusted and had faith in him initially, that is no more. I respect his predictions, his courage in taking on corrupt government practices, and his seemingly idea based global relations strategy.

However, the most important and decisive topic (IMHO) is what really happened on 9/11 because the state of todays world is based on those events, believe it or not, it just is so. Now, RP basically lies in bed with the Elite on this paramount topic, so I say, he can just keep lying there. I'm not voting for him or anyone else for that matter.

My real problem is people saying "oh he DOES believe that, but he would be destroyed if he came out talking about THAT." Well, destroyed or not, it demonstrates his measure of cowardice in the name of being in power.

SO, Ron Paul, is Elite scum just like the rest... albeit he is attempting a rogue tactic, which to me is just another scheme to distract Americans during this election circus-year.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: adding to the OP

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
He has no choice if he wants to win.

If he would acknowledge he thinks 911 is fishy, he would be lynched by establishment and non informed people.

Even doubting would destroy his chances.

I call it a wise decision (for now)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Any person running for any office in this country, who is willing to stand before the People, and claim that 9/11 was carried out by Al Qaeda , terrorists, etc... and was certainly NOT done by our own government/CIA, etc.... is just as much scum as the ones who actually DID.

i stopped reading right here.

what a ridiculous statement.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

fail thread
edit on 6-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow... Your condemning him a little quick there aren't ya? ANY politician who stands up in America right now and says 9/11 WAS the work of the U.S. Government in whole or in part won't win an election to Dog Catcher, let alone the Presidency. Right or Wrong, the majority of America won't even consider the thought of a conspiracy theorist in the Oval Office and sure won't get far after the Media tears such a person to ribbons.

I've listened to Paul's own words in his own voice and text when he was regularly giving such interviews and commentary with Alex Jone's sites. I'm not sure who he believes did it, but I know he isn't sold on a 100% official story line. Let him GET to power, then he can start poking hornets nests and opening cans of worms. In the mean time, Paul has enough of the world against him as it is, without looking to pick even more fights at the moment, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Any person running for any office in this country, who is willing to stand before the People, and claim that 9/11 was carried out by Al Qaeda , terrorists, etc... and was certainly NOT done by our own government/CIA, etc.... is just as much scum as the ones who actually DID.

i stopped reading right here.

what a ridiculous statement.

then perhaps you should stop reading things here and pick up "Debunking 9/11 Debunking"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I think you are getting confused with the ATS community V.S. the real world community. A vast majority of people believe the official story. It's a conspiracy topic for a reason, nobody knows the truth, only idea's.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Exactly and that is what a girl tried to do to to him. Asked him why he has not officially come on board with 911 truthers. Hes smart enough to know that would be the death to any campaign. As to the OP s post I believe he isnt for Paul never was, if he is sincere then hes misinformed on how the media works and who owns the media and the sheeples thought process

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Peoplle: Debunking 9/11 Debunking Dr. David Ray Griffin. Youtube it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So who will you vote for then? i see alot of people bashing Ron Paul, but the one thing they have in common, they never tell us who they vote for...

This make me think they don´t want to be bashed back, rather forcing people into a defensive stance on Ron Paul.

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

hahah hold it with the attacks mate.

i'm on no way a 9-11 believer, actually far from it.

do i know what exactly went down that day? no, i do not...

does anybody know what exactly went down that day? no, anybody claiming otherwise is just plain ignorant or maybe a 'troll' or a 'shill'

but anybody disagreeing with you on 9-11 makes that person scum and just as BAD as the people who actually perpretated the attacks?

again that's a dumb statement.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

hahah hold it with the attacks mate.

i'm on no way a 9-11 believer, actually far from it.

do i know what exactly went down that day? no, i do not...

does anybody know what exactly went down that day? no, anybody claiming otherwise is just plain ignorant or maybe a 'troll' or a 'shill'

but anybody disagreeing with you on 9-11 makes that person scum and just as BAD as the people who actually perpretated the attacks?

again that's a dumb statement.

Not an attack, really a heartfelt bit of advice. Read the book, then tell me how you feel. Pull away from the internet garbage for a second and read that book.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And to reiterate: A politician in RP's rung has much more power than most to investigate the topic. I feel he would rather play the same old media games in order to get elected, then to actually be straightforward with his views.

Yeah, Uncle Buck may think 9/11 was exactly what they say it was, and no Uncle Buck is not as bad as psychopathic Elite leader, he's just ignorant. But in my OP i said that vast and voluntary ignorance is ALSO not a token for my vote.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So lets just elect the guy, even though we know he's not exactly straightforward, and see what he says once he's in office.

His whole tactic is: oh they are all so bad and wrong, but me... now I have the right idea, and I don't trust them...

He goes on and on about all the government lies and everything else, but in the face of the TOWERING evidence of cover-up, manipulation, and opportunity on the Gov't part (concerning 9/11), he cowers back in fear of losing his chance at president.

Not buying it... and if you people want to wait around and GIVE him power, just to wait and see what he really thinks, then shame on you, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'm not voting for him, thats all.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: lil more

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If RP were to publicly denounce the 9/11 story, not only would it destroy his chances for presidency, we would probably be reading about his plane "mysteriously" crashing and his body unrecoverable. Just sayin'

Think about how many people still believe the official story, quite a few, at least where I live anyways, and with the amount of people who believe the msm they would think he's just some crazy old America hater.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

i'm not voting for him, that's all.

who you're going to vote for then?

this guy?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only one who would even admit that the government covers things up. He's at least skeptical of it. I mean if you are not going to vote for him because he isn't a truther, you would have to be the pickiest voter ever man. Ron Paul probably knows the OS is bunk on some accounts, but the guy needs to persuade public opinion to get him into office for other issues as well, and that isn't going to happen when there hasn't been an official investigation that holds the government accountable for anything on 9/11. He would be labeled a conspiracy theorist, and it would be appropriate.

Skip to 0:50

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokeythabear
If RP were to publicly denounce the 9/11 story, not only would it destroy his chances for presidency, we would probably be reading about his plane "mysteriously" crashing and his body unrecoverable. Just sayin'

Think about how many people still believe the official story, quite a few, at least where I live anyways, and with the amount of people who believe the msm they would think he's just some crazy old America hater.

Not if he presented it in the way David Ray Griffin has.

I get it: if he doubts the 9/11 Commission (which is a vast book of direct lies) then all the morons out there who swallow that garbage will turn against him. Those people need to do their homework.

I'm just saying that if he's Mr. Pure, Mr. Truth, and he really DOSENT care about being elected, but rather being a messenger of American posterity, then he would HAVE to openly call for an investigation into the matter, in the context of it being an inside job.

The evidence is TOWERING, ill say it again. If someone as powerless as myself can figure it out, surely someone in his position can see it, and if he wont stand for the truth, I don't want him leading our country.

This is not reality TV. Its not a popularity contest (of course it actually IS in this time, but it fundamentally should NOT be)

But of course, yeah, he would join the league of mysterious deaths around 9/11

wonder why all those people died for speaking out?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

i'm not voting for him, that's all.

who you're going to vote for then?

this guy?

haha, certainly not. If anything, I'll write in Dr. David Ray Griffin as my vote.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
Ron Paul is the only one who would even admit that the government covers things up. He's at least skeptical of it. I mean if you are not going to vote for him because he isn't a truther, you would have to be the pickiest voter ever man. Ron Paul probably knows the OS is bunk on some accounts, but the guy needs to persuade public opinion to get him into office for other issues as well, and that isn't going to happen when there hasn't been an official investigation that holds the government accountable for anything on 9/11. He would be labeled a conspiracy theorist, and it would be appropriate.

Skip to 0:50

I agree with you. I was hoping for RP to be the man, you know. He needs to play his cards right to get elected, I understand... but seriously. He's been labeled a conspiracy theorist his entire political carreer. It is US who have came around. WE are the reason hes in the running this time.... and he would betray US in order to win the sheeple's vote.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join