It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: God 'Showed Me Next President'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Pat Robertson: God 'Showed Me Next President'

"Your country will be torn apart by internal stress. A house divided cannot stand," said God, via Robertson. "Your president holds a radical view of the direction of your country which is at odds with the majority. Expect chaos and paralysis." "This is a spiritual battle which can only be won by overwhelming prayer. The future of the world is at stake," God/Robertson continued. God also warned Robertson that "a time of maximum stress and peril" is coming, so Robertson, of course, gave God a multiple choice test. After learning that the crisis in question was not an EMP blast, nuclear threat, earthquake, or other similar disaster, Robertson learned that it is actually economic collapse. "And God said, and I quote, 'This is not my judgment, they are bringing it upon themselves.'"

IMO, this guy is an absolute elitist insider scumbag... THAT SAID.. I also think he clearly has a PLACE in educating the brainwashed fanatic religious right of what's about to steamroll their proverbial behinds into history with the inevitable decline of the US of A\ Canada \ Mexico mashing their roller-pinned pancake batter-mix into the U.N.A.

Clicky and el-respondo to this prophesizing madnesss!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

He's playing his followers. Nothing more.

Of course it will be a economic collapse that brings us down. That wording has been on the wall for some time now.

Sheesh!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
When you've got one of the leaders talking about an economic collapse, that's dangerous. That tells me that it's close at hand and the "high and mighty" folk know it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
1. Where is the conspiracy?

2. Perry Stone was told by the Lord before the 2000 election, and I quote, "It is My will for the Governor of Texas to be the next President of the United States." This statement was made by Mr. Stone months prior to the 2000 election and recorded in written print and video.

So God does reveal His will to His servants, just as the Bible says:

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I dont think this is the right forum for your thread maybe economic meltdown or us political madness?

but to add ppl who claim to have been "told by god" tend to have a mental illness

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

He's playing his followers. Nothing more.

Of course it will be a economic collapse that brings us down. That wording has been on the wall for some time now.

Sheesh!

And try to get the sheep to realize this, most of my friends on Facebook are more concerned with the "Jersey Shore" marathon.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hmm. Delete for now.
edit on 1/6/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

"Your country will be torn apart by internal stress. A house divided cannot stand," said God, via Robertson. "Your president holds a radical view of the direction of your country which is at odds with the majority. Expect chaos and paralysis."

Gee whiz Pat, God didn't talk to ME about anything and I already figured this out all by myself. Next week they tell me I'll get to learn what that constit...conta...constu..Oh that paper thingy they signed in 1776 or something.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by minor007

I dont think this is the right forum for your thread maybe economic meltdown or us political madness?

but to add ppl who claim to have been "told by god" tend to have a mental illness

The Conspiracy slant is that people believe this guy to be prophesying the popular "God's" intent.. whereas.. this is all well and known within the oligarchy's mindset and agenda.

So if you will.. extrapolate this throughout history into any and\or ALL prophets.. and imagine what plutocracy\oligarchy was transcribing his wording to the masses...

"GOD" being a pulpit for oligarchical demand\agenda... pure and simple.. this is the conspiratorial slant..

get it? ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The Conspiracy slant is that people believe this guy to be prophesying the popular "God's" intent..

People's beliefs, either personal or collective, isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So....Pat Robertson does not like Ron Paul...interesting. I wonder which other candidate he'd back?

Let's see...

Obama/Clinton? HAAAA

Mitt "Sekrit Underpants Billionaire"? I don't think God loves Mormons...so..no.

Newt "I got three wives and millions of dollars through ethics violations...well Newt does love Jeebus now so...maybe, gosh he wouldn't be LYING would he?

Perry "I'm so far in the closet I will never get out"? LOL Pat's a homophobe so no...

What does he mean that god showed him our next president....which candidate is so radical no one likes him or his policies...and yet they elected him?

In general I think that people elect someone they agree with so this means that American people are out of step with what god wants you to believe and how god wants you to vote, cause he said so.

Robertson is a nutter. I wonder who he's slated to take over his billion dollar empire when he croaks...does he have an heir to the throne?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by minor007

but to add ppl who claim to have been "told by god" tend to have a mental illness.

Are you a professional Psychologist? Or is this a part-time hobby you've picked up?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm..

Apparently this is just a trolling thread. You could have just stated in the title that this is an anti-Christian circle jerk. I would have brought my rain slicker, this is bound to get rather sticky.

Take care everyone, God Bless!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
1. Where is the conspiracy?

2. Perry Stone was told by the Lord before the 2000 election, and I quote, "It is My will for the Governor of Texas to be the next President of the United States." This statement was made by Mr. Stone months prior to the 2000 election and recorded in written print and video.

So God does reveal His will to His servants, just as the Bible says:

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

That's your proof? Oh Boy. As a Christian I used to like Pat. Then I got older and really listened to what he was saying. As Pat gets older he sounds more and more like a nut job making claims that are not biblical. Stone had his choice of candidates to pick from. Mere chance tells us that he easily could have picked the right one. The candidates were known to him and there were not that many. I'll bet other people were "told by god" that each one of them would win - one of them had to be right. There is no proof the he got the word from God himself.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I opened this thread to see the name of the next president and it isn't here???? WTF is wrong with this Robertson character? I had the phone on speed dial to my bookie while the odds are still good, but no name damn-it! How can I believe in organized religion if this Robertson character can't even help me make a good bet?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

And God said, "Frira, my boy-- I have given you enough wisdom to recognize Pat Robertson for what he is. Ignore him-- you have a better chance calling heads or tails than deciding what Pat says of Me is true or not."

Then I spoke, saying, "Lord? What will become of Rick Perry, the Governor of Texas in this time?"

And the Lord God said, "Who?"

And the Obama voters (still pretending to be right-wing Ron Paul supporters) rejoiced greatly.

Anything else I can clear up for y'all?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I agree I hate Pat Robertson with a passion. I never liked him to begin with. He said that hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans because of all the sinning that is practiced there. Lucifer is warming up a seat for that piece of scum. He is an asshat. But it is OK because he hides behind religion.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Nope I just read what the professionals have to say about ppl who hear voices in their head telling them what to say or do. Heres a very good professional link for to read on the mental illness.
www.mentalhealth.org.uk...

edit on 6-1-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

And then when Bush became President, "God" told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Leaders should be banned from listening to voices in their heads. If any of us said the same thing, we would end up in mental institutions.

ETA: video (first 30 seconds...)

edit on 6/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join