It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Is your third job posting on ATS?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
like the 2 wars er battle grounds, er 3? for the USA is now one, so this would be # 4! we are in, and no real deceleration of war, for Iran is in the 7 known axis of evil , laid out by Bush.: Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Korea,Venezuela, and China.there were 9 by adding Libia and Egypt, 3 Iraq, Libia and Egypt have fallen, 1 more soon to be, Afghanistan. that will leave: Iran, Pakistan,North Korea,Venezuela, and China.

Get your facts straight before posting them here.. seriously.

The Axis of Evil as defined by GWB is Iran, Iraq, and North Korea. I've said all along that we will go to war or a proxy war with each and every one of these countries.. its only a matter of time at this point.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Humans are indeed terrible sometimes. Thinking on the bigger picture, I'm not sure we can point the blame at anyone. We've done this thousands of years now - slaughter eachother. Each side is brainwashed by their governments into thinking they are in the righteous cause. Humans will be humans and nothing will stop this upcoming feud. Iran will be destroyed, the USA has enough power to wipe it off the map and it definitely will should it be provoked.

If Iran shuts down the Strait of Hormuz, the USA, UK and possibly Canada will devastate them. NATO is too strong now to be defeated.

People are constantly saying China and Russia will step in and act together, to be honest the likelihood of that happening is small, IMO. China relies on its exports to the Western markets to survive and to keep stronger than Russia. China and Russia were good partners back when Stalin assisted the weak China in the cold war times in the 50s or so, but now not as much as one may assume. (ref: www.silkroadstudies.org...)

At the end of the day, the West has a lot invested in the Middle-east and the Iranian regime is threatening that security a lot. Israel is the lap dog of the USA and would not go to war without its backing and if they go launching nukes, NATO would disarm it immediatly. I just hope Iran gets rid of its nuke project as it will be their demise.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by satron

Yea I just edited it a second ago. I fear and pray for the future of humanity. And I consider myself agnostic.

Yes. There are no atheists (or agnostics) in the fox hole.

Let us all pray for humanity, and freedom from the coming New World Order.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Perhaps this news will soften the conflict for awhile ?

U.S. Navy rescues Iranian sailors

CNN

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
No one in my unit has ever done anything illegal.

Except for, yknow, invading a country that did nothing to us and shooting their people.
edit on 6-1-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Perhaps this news will soften the conflict for awhile ?

U.S. Navy rescues Iranian sailors

CNN

Depends how it will be interpreted. If they think maybe this sailor was captured and being interrogated, then it'll probably only escalate things even faster.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

We're trying to stop Iran from gaining the capabilities because of the fact their government is run by Islamic extremists. That isn't propaganda, you can look up some of the crazy # Ahmadinejad has said.

The American Government is run by Christian extremists. That isnt propaganda, you can look up some of the crazy # Bush/Clinton/Obama/Romney/Newt said.

So does that mean when China invades the US, and tells the world we deserve it because we are unstable and have WMDs, will you lay down your arms, or fight?

Why did you expect the Iraqis to lay down their weapons? "Hey guys, theyre shooting at us, WTF, dont they know we are trying to LOVE them?"

I am SO glad I never joined a military service and got indoctrinated.

link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

That isn't my unit, that's the President. But of course you'll ignore the rest of the post about how those people WANTED our help and how extremists treat their own people. Of course

edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Except for, yknow, invading a country that did nothing to us and shooting their people.

That wouldn't be his unit but more so the commanding officers or government.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

reply to post by satron

Yea I just edited it a second ago. I fear and pray for the future of humanity. And I consider myself agnostic.

Actually, that is a giant lie perpetuated by Christian warmongers.

Do you think Jesus, the Prince of Peace, wants you to kill someone else? Or that someone on earth twisted Jesus words to make you think that?

EDIT: sorry, Im not attacking you, I just dont like that phrase, as it shows nothing but a selfish "I want to live please God help me" attitude and that it should be normal to be like this. It is the furthest thing from godly....as teh tale of Christ dying on his cross shows.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

That wouldn't be his unit but more so the commanding officers or government.

So then he and his battalion followed an illegal unconstitional order? That is no excuse.

Here in America, people tried to be "conscientious objectors", and were mocked, called traitors, and thrown in jail. And no one helped them. If the entire military stood up and said NO it would have made a difference...but too many idiots wanted to go shoot a brown person.

Quit trying to find a scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That isn't my unit, that's the President. But of course you'll ignore the rest of the post about how those people WANTED our help and how extremists treat their own people. Of course

edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

You followed an illegal order.

And you try to rationalize it by telling me "hey they wanted it!"...just like any other rapist.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Do you think Jesus, the Prince of Peace, wants you to kill someone else? Or that someone on earth twisted Jesus words to make you think that?

Oh you mean like Islam?

"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

If that's what you're up for defending....

I would much rather have "christian extremists" whatever that means...

Although I don't see any semblance of Christianity in our government. You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

True...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

reply to post by satron

Actually, that is a giant lie perpetuated by Christian warmongers.

EDIT: sorry, Im not attacking you, I just dont like that phrase, as it shows nothing but a selfish "I want to live please God help me" attitude and that it should be normal to be like this. It is the furthest thing from godly....as teh tale of Christ dying on his cross shows.

I think you misunderstand the context of the qoute.

1st. The American Government are not ruled by Christian Extremist but satanic secret societies meant to usher in the New World Order. A simple Google search will provide you with thousands of images of supposed world leaders "in conflict" giving the Masonic handshake.

Secondly. To want to live is very Godly. Jesus said he came to give us Life. He died on the cross so that we would live and was a sacrifice. The people who die in war are sacrifices not for mankind but to grease the wheels of the Corporate Elite. There is no shame in wanting to live.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh you mean like Islam?

"I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

If that's what you're up for defending....

I would much rather have "christian extremists" whatever that means...

Although I don't see any semblance of Christianity in our government. You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

When have I defended any such thing? Quit lying and putting words in my mouth to rationalize your own viewpoint. That you even say these things just further proves that you dont care about the Iraqi people you killed, you are on a Crusade against a religion different from yours.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No I didn't, it might have been a pretense that I don't believe in now, but there was a pretense nonetheless. I think you need to learn to get your facts straight. You don't even know how the military works and you're trying to preach about it.

Calling me a rapist, that's mature. I'll be sure to take you seriously

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure how the constitution is involved in foreign matters but...ooookay chief!

you should run for prez

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe The people who die in war are sacrifices not for mankind but to grease the wheels of the Corporate Elite. There is no shame in wanting to live.

I understand where you are coming from. But to beg God seems shameful, to me at least...if God wants you to come home in his infinite wisdom, what good is arguing or begging about to Him? He gave us the story of Jesus accepting his fate to help us understand. Death is not the end of things.

My point is the evil Satanist warmongers want you to fear death, so they can keep you here fighting....so they make up little colloquials like "No atheists in foxholes!" to indoctrinate people. You shouldnt help them spread it.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join