Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

It's just funny that you seem to defend the notion of having a nation with Islamic extremists (just showed you their beliefs) creating a nuclear weapon. You're also acting as if we've invaded them. You need to chill BRO you're gonna have a heart attack

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It is too obvious that life is the mightiest tool of subordination and enslavement.

link   

Originally posted by apodictic

No I didn't, it might have been a pretense that I don't believe in now, but there was a pretense nonetheless. I think you need to learn to get your facts straight. You don't even know how the military works and you're trying to preach about it.

Calling me a rapist, that's mature. I'll be sure to take you seriously

Whatever you believe. But a rapist is what you are in my eyes and in the eyes of a lot of the people in the world. In fact, I am viewed that way, as an American, due to YOUR actions. Thanks.

And good of you to gloss over the question of picking up arms in defense. I guarantee you wouldnt lay down arms to the Chinese, so why are you mad at Iraqi patriots that wouldnt? Cant you see the hypocrisy? And I am the one who is immature?

link   

Now they're Satanists? Which one is it? Christian extremists or satanists?

You really don't know what you're saying, do you?

Are you sure you know where you are right now? I'm worried about you.
edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by femalepharoe The people who die in war are sacrifices not for mankind but to grease the wheels of the Corporate Elite. There is no shame in wanting to live.

I understand where you are coming from. But to beg God seems shameful, to me at least...if God wants you to come home in his infinite wisdom, what good is arguing or begging about to Him? He gave us the story of Jesus accepting his fate to help us understand. Death is not the end of things.

My point is the evil Satanist warmongers want you to fear death, so they can keep you here fighting....so they make up little colloquials like "No atheists in foxholes!" to indoctrinate people. You shouldnt help them spread it.

You seem to be confused as to who are sending the people to war.

At first you say it is the Extreme Christians and now you say it is the Santinist.

Are you atheist or agnostic? To my understanding they do not believe in Satan...

Please clarify who is who and what is what to you and perhaps it will help in clarifying ...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't post here often, because honestly, I don't see the point in bickering with people, who will regardless of logic or information, argue till the bitter end and come to no resolution.

For now though, I knew I must post, because what you are saying is completely ludicrous

Originally posted by MrStyx
Stop trying to act like Iran has some secret tech under their sleeve or any other country for that matter. Proof or it doesn't exist right.

I believe somebody else already made the point, but maybe you missed it - if the US hides its tech, you better damn well bet that the other kids on the field aren't goin around flashing their shiny toys to any or everyone.

Yet you demand proof, sorry to push it to the opposite extreme but, where is the proof the US actually has what you claim? I believe another member has also stated another likely scenario, in which the ruse circles around "Black Project budgets" yet what may actually be occurring is another case of just skimming off the top. Does that sound so far fetched to you as to be at least an alternate possibility, come on boss - think outside the box.

The last war Iran was in took 8 years of fighting with Iraq and they were winning, but it was 8 years of fighting. Two years later we walk into Iraq and smack them into oblivion. Please Iran's military is not a threat.

Dude, you argue that it took 8 years of fighting for the Iranians to get the upper hand - well, if my math is right, officially the Iraq war began in 2003, and officially, were only ending the mission now - that would mean that it took the Americans about the same amount of time, to get to where they are (with varying levels of resistance granted). Here is a list of the Coalition of the Gulf War 1990/91: en.wikipedia.org...

and here is another list for the Multinational Force that invaded Iraq in 2003, including withdrawl dates: en.wikipedia.org...

I would argue that the force in the first conflict, would have been much better prepared and equipped, than many in the second conflict, along with International backing (first conflict), and therefore proved to be more efficient in what they could do.

I'm sorry, but I think you are being delusional - Especially if you think that the USA could stand up against a combined force of Multi-National Identities, incl Russia and China - that would be a bad scene, and as a member of the human race, I hope we never get to that point, because it would be just about the end of all things.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's just funny that you seem to defend the notion of having a nation with Islamic extremists (just showed you their beliefs) creating a nuclear weapon. You're also acting as if we've invaded them. You need to chill BRO you're gonna have a heart attack

Well, a fanatical Jewish state has Nukes. Several fanatical Christian states have Nukes. Godless or Buddhist or whatever Chinese and North Korean have nukes.

So why are the Islams not allowed? It seems there ismore to it than just weapons, almost as if it were a cover story so we could invade for other reasons...perhaps to rape their land and resources....Naw, we are good guys and would never do such a thing in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Originally posted by femalepharoe The people who die in war are sacrifices not for mankind but to grease the wheels of the Corporate Elite. There is no shame in wanting to live.

I understand where you are coming from. But to beg God seems shameful, to me at least...if God wants you to come home in his infinite wisdom, what good is arguing or begging about to Him? He gave us the story of Jesus accepting his fate to help us understand. Death is not the end of things.

My point is the evil Satanist warmongers want you to fear death, so they can keep you here fighting....so they make up little colloquials like "No atheists in foxholes!" to indoctrinate people. You shouldnt help them spread it.

At first you say it is the Extreme Christians and now you say it is the Santinist.

Are you atheist or agnostic? To my understanding they do not believe in Satan...

Please clarify who is who and what is what to you and perhaps it will help in clarifying ...

I think it is pretty obvious that the extreme Christians in America are Satanists. Just as the extreme Muslims are.

"You shall know them by their works". What Would Jesus Do? Do you think Jesus is like a drill sergeant, yelling at you to pick up a rifle?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToFarGone
I'm sorry, but I think you are being delusional - Especially if you think that the USA could stand up against a combined force of Multi-National Identities, incl Russia and China - that would be a bad scene, and as a member of the human race, I hope we never get to that point, because it would be just about the end of all things.

Dont worry, God will save the allmighty US of A!!! That is what these monsters actually think, they count on God being in their pocket for the Big Game.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I think it is pretty obvious that the extreme Christians in America are Satanists. Just as the extreme Muslims are.

"You shall know them by their works". What Would Jesus Do? Do you think Jesus is like a drill sergeant, yelling at you to pick up a rifle?

lol.

My love, they can not be extreme Christians and Satanist both.

You talk about spreading disinfo with Colloquialisms and Misnomers, they are not Christians or anything else. They are the wretched of the earth , they are liars and deceivers ya know..they are satanists.etc etc...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Iraqi patriots? LOL they were part of Saddam's regime. Jesus you have NO idea what you're talking about. You weren't there and haven't seen the things they did. I suggest doing a little bit of research. It might do you some good. (Gee who woulda thought researching before talking would do you good?
) I really can't continue a conversation with you as much as I'd like to.

To answer your question, your fantasy about a Chinese invasion (weirdo) is stupid and laughable.
defensetech.org...

You can also check the military budgets as they're about $500+ billion behind us.

If I'm a rapist then I guess that makes you a....retard?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No, that's what IRAN thinks. They want to attack Israel to bring back "Imam Mahdi"

“Today, we should define our economic, cultural and political policies based on the policy of Imam Mahdi’s return.”
-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return.”

I really hope you're feeling some embarrassment right now.

Our government aren't religious nuts depending on "god"
IRAN is, this is why they're so willing to go to war with the #ing US when their ships are all 30-50 years old and their troops haven't even seen combat.

Their whole religion is based on destroying Israel (and most likely the US)
What don't you get? If you're on their side, why don't you move there?

Go freaking support them. I'm ashamed that you even live in my country.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Atheist believe in neither. Agnostic (which is me) believes merely that something is out there greater than I. I think most Agnostics are more Buddhist than anything, not to clump them all into that stereotype.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Atheist believe in neither. Agnostic (which is me) believes merely that something is out there greater than I. I think most Agnostics are more Buddhist than anything, not to clump them all into that stereotype.

Thank you , I knew the difference.

Mr Knuckles has been ...stating some conflicting views. And I just wanted to get a firm grasp to ..better understand him.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Iraqi patriots? LOL they were part of Saddam's regime. Jesus you have NO idea what you're talking about. You weren't there and haven't seen the things they did. I suggest doing a little bit of research. It might do you some good. (Gee who woulda thought researching before talking would do you good?
) I really can't continue a conversation with you as much as I'd like to.

To answer your question, your fantasy about a Chinese invasion (weirdo) is stupid and laughable.
defensetech.org...

You can also check the military budgets as they're about $500+ billion behind us.

If I'm a rapist then I guess that makes you a....retard?

See, you cant even answer my question in a normal way. You have to rationalize ("they werent patriots, they were saddams troops!"), say a Chinese invasion is not possible (which is not the question, I was asking you a rhetorical about fighting and defense) and then talk about budgets.

Then you insult me by calling me a retard. If not falling for blatant US propaganda and not willing to kill someone because my General told me to because the guy had something my General wanted is retarded, I guess thats what I am. As long as I am not what you are.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Per your logic: Extreme anything ='s Satanism?

Wow, watch out extreme ski boarders…. /devil tongue motion.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thank you , I knew the difference.

Mr Knuckles has been ...stating some conflicting views. And I just wanted to get a firm grasp to ..better understand him.

My views are fine, you just cant seem to comprehend them. What more can I explain to you?

The leaders of our country and military profess to be majority Christian. One of the 10 Commandments is Thou Shalt Not Kill. So the word, straight from Gods mouth, is not to kill. But then our leaders and military tell us to KILL KILL KILL. They are proclaiming to be Christians but are Satanists, either knowingly or deluded. I fail to see what you cant grasp.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Its pretty hard to have a conversation with people who want to debate but out of context.

But here , let me help:

Knuckles was talking about the government being extreme Christians. I was clarifying that our GOVERNMENT are not christians but usherers of the New World Order , like all the world leaders.

I don't know much about extreme snow boarding, I only watch ice skating when the winter olympics rolls around.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

When did I say that? Although if you follow some extreme Christianity like Leviticus, almost everything IS Satanism.

It would surprise you to find that I dont consider myself a Christian...more agnostic like you. But I seem to know more about it than most self-proclaimed Christians.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No, that's what IRAN thinks. They want to attack Israel to bring back "Imam Mahdi"

“Today, we should define our economic, cultural and political policies based on the policy of Imam Mahdi’s return.”

“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return.”

I really hope you're feeling some embarrassment right now.

Our government aren't religious nuts depending on "god"
IRAN is, this is why they're so willing to go to war with the #ing US when their ships are all 30-50 years old and their troops haven't even seen combat.

Their whole religion is based on destroying Israel (and most likely the US)
What don't you get? If you're on their side, why don't you move there?

Go freaking support them. I'm ashamed that you even live in my country.

In neither of those quotes, do I see them saying WE SHOULD ATTACK AMERICA NOW WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I am not on "their side", I am saying they never did # to me. So why am I going after them? Live and let live. Perhaps you like being a bully. I do not.

Before 10 years ago, the thought of "pre-emptive strikes" were considered unAmerican, cowardly, and almost traitorous. Now we are basing entire war thought processes on that.

You sound like anti-Islamic sociopath to me....but then again, I guess you were trained to be, so its not really your fault.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join