It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Aren't all religions about NWO?
Don't say NO, because this was a rhetoric question.
Both Christianity and Islam were spread with sword and flame.
The early Christianity was exterminated before Christianity became state religion in Roman empire.
Religion is always a tool of ruling. Religion was never a way for spiritual advance.
Religious differences and prosecution always served one purpose: to create lots and lots of refugees and cheap labor. This is what is going on right now and it always was going on.
NWO is in trouble, it needs to bring down labor cost and all these bankers manipulations and recession serve only this purpose. And sabre rattling is there to remind us not to raise our heads.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Iraqi patriots? LOL they were part of Saddam's regime. Jesus you have NO idea what you're talking about. You weren't there and haven't seen the things they did. I suggest doing a little bit of research. It might do you some good. (Gee who woulda thought researching before talking would do you good?
) I really can't continue a conversation with you as much as I'd like to.

To answer your question, your fantasy about a Chinese invasion (weirdo) is stupid and laughable.
defensetech.org...

You can also check the military budgets as they're about $500+ billion behind us.

If I'm a rapist then I guess that makes you a....retard?

See, you cant even answer my question in a normal way. You have to rationalize ("they werent patriots, they were saddams troops!"), say a Chinese invasion is not possible (which is not the question, I was asking you a rhetorical about fighting and defense) and then talk about budgets.

Then you insult me by calling me a retard. If not falling for blatant US propaganda and not willing to kill someone because my General told me to because the guy had something my General wanted is retarded, I guess thats what I am. As long as I am not what you are.

I most certainly did answer in a normal way. I'm rationalizing it for YOU since you seem to be needing some assistance.

I just said a "Chinese invasion" is laughable. We actually HELPED in Iraq. I don't need an ignorant civilian keyboard commander's approval, I got their approval personally. I got the flowers and the hugs from people who appreciated being liberated from Saddam's dictatorship, and for us helping them form a democracy. And now we are gone from Iraq and they're on their own two feet. Why should I find your opinion important at all?

A Chinese invasion for...what? We aren't using kids as human bombs to kill innocent people and we aren't living in a messed up 3rd world dictatorship that needs liberation. I agree the US isn't what it used to be in regards to Constitutional freedoms, but we have freedom nonetheless. Freedom that seems to go unappreciated until you visit a place like that.

Yes I'd fight back, but that isn't a similar situation. At all.

And yes, I insult you just like you feel the need to insult me because your beliefs aren't shared by me. So that makes me a ravenous rapist.

Talk about propaganda..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Bringing it back around.

The future war, or invasion of Iran, is nothing more than a stage plot to indeed rape the land of natural resources and ensure one step closer to Isreal statehood.

Im not a republican, but I was watching one of the debates in which every question asked about foreign aid /affairs would somehow be turned around to Iran and Isreal no matter how general or specific the question.

Gung ho nationalism regarding foreign affairs that are of no concern to us; the kind that bankrupted our youth, took jobs away from our middle class, and (now ironically) sold out the deluded "wealthy" will never serve America's best interest - freedom, life, liberty and the persuit of happiness.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Aren't all religions about NWO?
Don't say NO, because this was a rhetoric question.
Both Christianity and Islam were spread with sword and flame.
The early Christianity was exterminated before Christianity became state religion in Roman empire.
Religion is always a tool of ruling. Religion was never a way for spiritual advance.
Religious differences and prosecution always served one purpose: to create lots and lots of refugees and cheap labor. This is what is going on right now and it always was going on.
NWO is in trouble, it needs to bring down labor cost and all these bankers manipulations and recession serve only this purpose. And sabre rattling is there to remind us not to raise our heads.

I gave you a star , but I don't believe all religions are NWO.

however , as it was a rhetorical question our leave it at that and instead say i appreciated your view point.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No, that's what IRAN thinks. They want to attack Israel to bring back "Imam Mahdi"

“Today, we should define our economic, cultural and political policies based on the policy of Imam Mahdi’s return.”
-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

“We must prepare ourselves to rule the world and the only way to do that is to put forth views on the basis of the Expectation of the Return.”
-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

I really hope you're feeling some embarrassment right now.

Our government aren't religious nuts depending on "god"
IRAN is, this is why they're so willing to go to war with the #ing US when their ships are all 30-50 years old and their troops haven't even seen combat.

Their whole religion is based on destroying Israel (and most likely the US)
What don't you get? If you're on their side, why don't you move there?

Go freaking support them. I'm ashamed that you even live in my country.
edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

In neither of those quotes, do I see them saying WE SHOULD ATTACK AMERICA NOW WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

I am not on "their side", I am saying they never did # to me. So why am I going after them? Live and let live. Perhaps you like being a bully. I do not.

Before 10 years ago, the thought of "pre-emptive strikes" were considered unAmerican, cowardly, and almost traitorous. Now we are basing entire war thought processes on that.

You sound like anti-Islamic sociopath to me....but then again, I guess you were trained to be, so its not really your fault.

Sigh, please, for the love of everything that is, research Islam, and then research Judaism. Maybe then you will understand. They have ALWAYS been in conflict. Israel obstructs IAEA inspections and refuses to answer questions for the NPT. They WILL have a nuke, and they WILL send it Israel's way.

And what is all this talk about preemptive strikes? We aren't striking anywhere first. Why do you think there's all this military muscle flexing? We're trying to make THEM slip up. What do you think the sanctions are for? To halt any progress on any nuclear testing. They would not comply with anything else.

Go to 7:50.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodicticI got the flowers and the hugs from people who appreciated being liberated from Saddam's dictatorship, and for us helping them form a democracy.

Oh, so thats why we were there? I dont remember that being the reason told to US, not that I would have approved of a war with some third world country anyway.

Well, I guess we tell the million Iraqi civilians and their families we #ed up that some kids gave you some flowers, so we'll just call it even stevens, eh?

Cuba had Fidel for years 90 miles off of Florida, so don throw me rainbows and happy thoughts about democracy. We basically nuked Iraq with depleted uranium and #ed their entire country for generations, just like we did with the Japanese and WWII. So save your nation building rhetoric, it doesnt make the demonstrably evil actions justifiable.

EDIT TO ADD: LOL at the video you post right above, go look at the highest rated comments. As the youtube commenter says, the US has thousands of nukes and has used them on children, how can we take the moral high ground?? Hilarious.
edit on 6-1-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There was nothing "evil" about what I did.

You'll never know "evil" from your armchair. Of course this is a conspiracy website first and foremost so I should know to expect the "EVERYONE HAS BAD INTENTIONS BUT ME" mindset.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I've explained it to you multiple times already so if you still don't get it then you're a lost cause.
Of course you'd rather point out the comments that reinforce your position than look at the obvious 'beating around the bush' of the Islamic extremist Ahmedinejad.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And no, YOU weren't there. There's no "WE"
That's why me and my fellow servicemen were there.

You know, all the bat# insane rapist psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A Chinese invasion for...what? We aren't using kids as human bombs to kill innocent people and we aren't living in a messed up 3rd world dictatorship that needs liberation.

....so if we are using laser based guidance systems on bomb that fall out of the sky to kill innocent people, its better somehow?

many people were arrested for refusing to go to war. many people are arrested each year while exercising their freedoms to speech and assembly, with no reproach for the officers that beat them then haul them away and detain them. I guess it all just depends on your perspective what a 3rd world dictatorship is, doesnt it?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Israels obsession with Iran may trigger the apocalypse, Washington satcked with Israeli Sympathisers may gain kudos for pushing thre world to the brink of Nuclear armeggadon.

Iam sure the true God of Love and understanding really wants Earth dwellers to die hellish deaths by the billions just to teach the pesky Iranians a lesson.

Yes, Israel and all the nations absolute mind boggling villainous hypocrisy is hard to understand. It was the CIA, and they always work with MOSSAD, who created the current Sharia type Iran, that demolished their more moderate elections and made one of their female judges resign for she was not going to be relegated to secretary status in a burka.

So considering the SHAM that destroys so many lives all over the world, every day, I'm waiting for the cosmic arrest team or any large human effort to peacefully, but very very loudly ,with bullhorns, knock all of their hoods off.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

That's on the minds of the ones who dropped the bomb; not me. I have a clear conscience knowing that what I did was to protect mine and my brothers lives.

You don't have anything to base a perspective off of

You don't know what 3rd world is.

And like I said, I don't agree with how our Constitution is becoming disregarded. But this is faaaaaaar from an Iraq.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There was nothing "evil" about what I did.

You'll never know "evil" from your armchair. Of course this is a conspiracy website first and foremost so I should know to expect the "EVERYONE HAS BAD INTENTIONS BUT ME" mindset.

Whatever. I have friends in the service past and present. Obviously my viewpoints are unpopular, but I have had deep conversations with people, and they know I mean them no harm. I just view them as brainwashed or indoctrinated....all either agree with me and shrug or argue rabidly

The moment you make me want to kill a man, and be able to act on it, is the day you have truly taken me to the dark side...and I know I dont want to be there, especially after the conversations I have had with military.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Woah you're friends with RAPISTS?!

I still think about the things I've done, you know. Just because I don't let it haunt me doesn't mean I don't think about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That's on the minds of the ones who dropped the bomb; not me. I have a clear conscience knowing that what I did was to protect mine and my brothers lives.

WHY? Why would you need to protect your brothers life? Wasnt everything throwing flowers at you? Why were you there, was Iraq about to take America over? You showed me no one can invade us, including China, we have enough nukes to destroy the planet a million times over. Why did your brothers need protection to keep them from bleeding out in the sand of some barren land? What if you had all just stayed home?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Believe it or not, I have been out of America. Ive been to Canada, you should see it there. Desolate.

Just kidding friendly neighbors!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Woah you're friends with RAPISTS?!

I still think about the things I've done, you know. Just because I don't let it haunt me doesn't mean I don't think about it.

I know, try not to take what I say personally....I dont hate the service, Im angry at them because they should be our first line of defense against treason, and in my view they are seriously slipping.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Because I believed we were there for just reasons, and then it turned into taking out Saddam and hearts and minds missions. I couldnt just say "I'm going home" that's not quite how it works. I just did what I could by following the ROE and not killing civilians or hurting anyone who wasn't shooting at me.

If someone was shooting at you, I promise you'd shoot back. You don't understand until you're there.

And seriously, I'm only going to ask you once to not be graphic about my friends.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Believe it or not, I have been out of America. Ive been to Canada, you should see it there. Desolate.

Just kidding friendly neighbors!

What's Canada?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Because I believed we were there for just reasons, and then it turned into taking out Saddam and hearts and minds missions. I couldnt just say "I'm going home" that's not quite how it works. I just did what I could by following the ROE and not killing civilians or hurting anyone who wasn't shooting at me.

If someone was shooting at you, I promise you'd shoot back. You don't understand until you're there.

I know, you think I dont understand but I do. Maybe the mission changed..but there have been multiple deployments. Alot of the Iraq Veterans Against War guys get insulted and called hateful things. I understand, I would shoot back, but I wouldnt have ever gotten involved in the first place. You can say no, you can disobey an unlawful order, and some did. ANd their "brothers" abandoned them and left them to rot.

And seriously, I'm only going to ask you once to not be graphic about my friends.

Im sorry, I mean no disrespect to you personally or your friends. But do NOT forget: you are not the only one, they are my friends over there too, even more, my countrymen. Not one inch of Iraqi land is worth one American life to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join