Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Lol. Youre title is like one huge contradiction. "Unconfirmed:WWIII has indeed begun". I hate to tell you this but...WWIII started in 2001, youre about 12 years off the mark. This so called "Gobal War on Terror"? Yeah another word for "global" is "world". So in effect what we should really be seeing is "World War on Terror" which makes it what? Yeah WWIII. Don't worry though, its about to get to the good parts. We might have been in WWIII for the last decade but that was really just the warmup excersices and its going to get alot worse and pretty fast.

Just a thought from myself (someone with a basic msm education of war and militaries).

Forgetting all the talk of secret weapons and NWO agenda's. I was reading another thread on this forum where someone mentioned that Germany lost the war partly because they ran out of fuel. So my thought is whether the real reason Iran's oil is so coveted is because the US and allies currently lack the fuel to engage china and Russia on a long war. I mention china and Russia because they appear to be the countries desperate to protect the fuel.

Could it be that nobody has super weapons (tested in war anyway) and the land mass of china and Russia for tanks to cross is too great to conquer without a massive fuel supply?

I mean people talk about nukes but if someone fired a lot of Nukes from their country and the "enemy" had a large Emp system/device that they could detonated over the area as soon as they noticed the nukes got fired would that mean that the nukes onboard computer chips would be knocked out and they would all fall to the ground potentially exploding in that country?

Also if I was in charge and had the means the first thing I would do before going to war would find a way to knock out their satellites which I assume knocks out their navigation systems, missiles, secret satellites communications etc.

Like I said I'm not educated in this field but they were my thoughts which hopefully provide some food for thought and debate.

Plus if your country goes to war and there's a conscript don't think you'll be standing outside your local financial institution protesting or you'll probably be shunned by your community for being a weirdo and a coward plus locked up or shot for desertion

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Originally posted by Power_Semi

reply to post by Power_Semi

Covert organizations, like the CIA for one example, are privately funded and basically have unlimited access to assets through black budgets. The "official" military is not in charge of these weapons, just as they aren't in charge of nukes. Don't be retarded now.
edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

What does this comment have to do with anything that I've posted?

The OP is claiming there is technology so secret that no-one knows about it - except him because of his part time job.

You'd have to be retarded to swallow that, and unfortunately for you, the CIA is not some super covert light-years ahead of everyone else because of back engineered ufo technology blahblah blahty blah organisation.

It's the typical conspiracy fantasists answer to everything - nudge nudge hush hush it's the CIA wink wink.

Bullcrap

It has everything to do with what you posted. You're claiming congress has to KNOW ALL....

You're an ignorant punk.
edit on 6-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

No I'm not, on the contrary I'm suggesting that you need to know NOTHING.

Out of everyone in the world you and others like you would be the very bottom of the food chain and as the least significant person you are told NOTHING.

In your head you might be more important than congress and everyone else, hence why you claim to know things that even POTUS doesn't, but the reality is more mundane - you're an unimportant, insignificant attention seeking fantasist.

That's also why you resort to profanities and insults as in your post above.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4UAmerica is now the POLICE of the world.

I keep hearing this said, and I really do believe that a lot of Americans believe it. Can any Americans imagine the following scenario and how you'd feel about it:

You're at home minding your own business when suddenly the "police" show up, they bomb your house, shoot some of your family members, and smash up your property.

They tell you they've done it because they've decided that you might be a threat to your neighbours and you might attack them with some weapons they think you might be planning to make.

They hold a trial for the leader of your family, find him guilty and hang him, then proceed to empty your bank accounts, steal all of your possessions, leave you living in a bombed out house that they haven't repaired, force you to buy your food, medicine, gas, electric, and everything else at hiked up prices from corporations that they are friends with.

And while they're doing this they tell you that you should be thankful that they've saved you from the tyrranical regime that you were living under, because now you're "free"

Does that sound like a Police force?

America are actually the bully boys of the world, and it isn't anything to be proud of. THATS why so many people hate you.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Really? you are vastly exaggerating anything I have said to you. It is common knowledge that the CIA conducts covert operations and secret wars, and that they are privately funded. not my fault if you choose to ignore the facts rofl. Never once did I EVER say I "know more than the POTUS" who's the fantasist here? What I DID say is that not every organization has to go through congress. Congress is kept in the dark about a looot of #, which is a big reason there is so much corruption. It isn't voted on. They may *know* things go on, but they don't know specifics. It isn't legally put through.

please, before you even think of replying back to me, learn how to use google.

otherwise i have no need to continue talking to you.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is a civilian intelligence agency of the United States government. It is an executive agency and reports directly to the Director of National Intelligence, responsible for providing national security intelligence assessment to senior United States policymakers through means of covert psychological, cyber, and social warfare to carry out these intelligence-gathering operations using non-military commissioned civilian intelligence agents, many of whom are trained to avoid tactical situations. The CIA also oversees and sometimes engages in tactical and covert activities at the request of the President of the United States.[9]

people.howstuffworks.com...

the CIA budget is secret and the agency is allowed to keep its staffing, organizational structure, salaries and number of employees secret under an act passed in 1949. Here's what we do know: In 1997, the total budget for all U.S. government intelligence and intelligence-related activities (of which the CIA is a part) was $26.6 billion. That was the first year the figure had been made public. In 1998, the budget was $26.7 billion. The intelligence budgets for all other years remain classified. On the staffing front, the CIA employs about 20,000 people.

en.wikipedia.org...

The vast majority of information about DEVGRU is highly classified, and details of its activities are not commented on by either the White House or the Department of Defense.[3] While DEVGRU is administratively supported by the Naval Special Warfare Command, it is operationally commanded by the Joint Special Operations Command. It is based at Training Support Center Hampton Roads, Virginia Beach, Virginia, known as FTC Dam Neck until 2004.[4] The CIA also oversees and sometimes engages in tactical and covert activities at the request of the President of the United States.[9] Often, when such field operations are organized, the US military or other warfare tacticians carry these tactical operations out on behalf of the agency while the CIA oversees them

Video on CIA secret wars

CIA Vietnam drug trafficking

Perhaps the biggest secret of the Vietnam War is that our Central Intelligence Agency seized control of the infamous Golden Triangle during that time period, then, along with assistance from various elements of Organized Crime, shipped huge amounts of heroin out of that area into our country. Because piles of money were being made from this practice and many others, those who stood to profit from this horrendous war – the armament manufacturers, bankers, military men, and drug dealers – met any suggestion to withdraw from Vietnam with immediate consternation. But that’s exactly what John F. Kennedy intended to do upon re-election. In fact, he had already planned on telling the American people that their troops would be back home by 1965.

Have a good day, sir and/or madam
edit on 7-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Nah. We have enough oil reserves to last us 300 years. My aunt has a friend whose a retired green beret who taught cambodians how to kill the VC during the Vietnam War and he said he was taken to a place in the desert that had thousands of oil tanks as far as the eye could see and that "they" told him it would last 300 years and that the reason we buy oil from abroad is so we don't use up our oil just for that same reason...because if a war happened that was bad enough we would need that oil. It's probably all underground now in deep underground bunkers because of satellites.

Whatever the case, they've been preparing for another world war of the kind that would make WWII and WWI combined look like the invasion of Baghdad.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yeah man! They totally hated us taking out Saddam!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You really are a moron.

It is a well known fact that the video of the toppling of the statue was staged. There were a VERY small number of people there, hardly the nationwide celebrations it was claimed to be.

If they were really happy they wouldn't be fghting you would they.

With regards to your other inane ramblings about the CIA, who gives a damn about them, I've never even mentioned them so why you're so hung up on blathering on about them is beyond me.

It really only reasserts my earlier statement that people who keep going on about them are deranged fantasists.

My comments are simple, and the fact you can't grasp what I'm saying suggests that you are even simpler.

My statement - if the US has weaponry that is so secret that congress, the military, etc do not know about it, then why the hell would some half wit on ATS know about it, someone incidentally who's blabbering his mouth off about his supposed secret knowledge.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with the CIA or anything else - GEDDIT?

What I'm saying is the person making claims about his "secret knowledge" actually knows nothing and is a fantasist - which is probably why you're in his corner.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

You really are a moron.

It is a well known fact that the video of the toppling of the statue was staged. There were a VERY small number of people there, hardly the nationwide celebrations it was claimed to be.

If they were really happy they wouldn't be fghting you would they.

With regards to your other inane ramblings about the CIA, who gives a damn about them, I've never even mentioned them so why you're so hung up on blathering on about them is beyond me.

It really only reasserts my earlier statement that people who keep going on about them are deranged fantasists.

My comments are simple, and the fact you can't grasp what I'm saying suggests that you are even simpler.

My statement - if the US has weaponry that is so secret that congress, the military, etc do not know about it, then why the hell would some half wit on ATS know about it, someone incidentally who's blabbering his mouth off about his supposed secret knowledge.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with the CIA or anything else - GEDDIT?

What I'm saying is the person making claims about his "secret knowledge" actually knows nothing and is a fantasist - which is probably why you're in his corner.

YES! STAGED! A well known fact! They were forced to jump all over it and kick it and cheer! Saddam was loved and no one hated him! Of course! Anything to support your Anti American rhetoric campaign! I suppose the second video was staged too! And the Iraqi children who ran up to us and hugged us when I was deployed there! The moon landing was staged, too! SCREW IT, the whole war was staged! But of course, spending too much time on a conspiracy website can give you the narrow mindset that you have now. EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY! America is pure evil! Every soldier is a baby rapist and murders women for fun!!!! Screw America! YEAH!!!

Anyway, in regards to the rest of your inane ramblings, you did state:

So lets get this straight - they have such super-duper high powered super secret tech that they keep it secret from their own congress and even their own military...

My one example of the CIA was to prove that YES, there are privately funded organizations that can do things including, but not limited to, covert operations, drug trafficking for profits, torturing of suspected criminals, and technological development without congress knowing. The only military personnel that would have knowledge on this hold top secret clearances, hence the limited description by Split Infinity.

You then stated:

the CIA is not some super covert light-years ahead of everyone else because of back engineered ufo technology blahblah blahty blah organisation.

in which I then proved to you yes; they are covert. Although I don't understand your need to overplay it and throw "ufo" in there when that was not mentioned, I suppose that was your best attempt to make someone using simple, undeniable logic, look inferior to you. You have no knowledge of the life that Split Infinity leads. You know him only by the few posts you decide to judge him off of. You have no grounds to judge him as the "halfwit" you refer to him as. I am only pointing this out because you are extremely ignorant of the world around you. I can tell this website is your only source of any outside information.

I provided a whole host of enlightening information to you, in which I'm sure you completely bypassed in your fit of blissful ignorance, to make a point that you did not even know the things that were COMMON knowledge with a simple internet search. So, in summary, for someone like you, especially as an Anti American not even a part of this country who has no clue of the workings of our government, have no right whatsoever to completely refute the fact that there ARE things going on that you and I both don't know about. That's the point. YOU DON'T KNOW. So to attack someone for stating they know, is completely hypocritical, and honestly retarded thinking, on your behalf. That is the only point I was trying to make, but the rest of your postings led me down a path to prove you wrong.

You can keep trying your hardest though. I've already made you look stupid numerous times. I have no problem doing it again.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Do not let (justified) anger cloud your reasoning. Having served in N. Ireland during my service I could state that we were "doing the right thing" based on the reaction of some...I stress....some of the populace. However, people still died. I have long since learned that there was no "right thing" there was simply duty with honor and watching my friends backs.
You appear to have performed in this capacity. No shame in that.....

Your answer to my earlier question was enlightening however. I asked how the world community should react, you responded with what you believed the USA would do. The USA is not the world, it is a (significant) player but as the phrase goes "not to big to fail". As Egypt, Rome and the British (along with others) before them.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

Sorry, my fault. I don't recall reading that question but I just went back and saw it.

I feel if Israel were the aggressor then the world should react accordingly. I do think that they should heed the warning of Israel's Samson Option if they decide that Israel needs to be taken off of the map, however. I am not for the Israeli agenda any more than I am for Iran obtaining nuclear WMDs. I think they are both a danger to this world. I was just looking at it from the standpoint of the US government who seems to go to the ends of the Earth to protect Israeli interest.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by sladewilson

well the good news is you will not turn blue , you do not have that long to wait, 48 to 72 hours if that

Uhuh, right. And you came up with this assessment how?

It's been three days, or 72 hours, since you claimed it would bw 24-48 hours(1-2) days.

So, what happened?
Was your crystal ball a little rusty?

This site used to be good. Before people like you started filling it up with stupid, baseless predictions.
Predictions that have nothing to stand on, based on nothing, no evidence, no material to suggest what's predicted.
Just the assumptions and wild guesses of individuals who have nothing better to do.

Sorry if it seems harsh, but that's the truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Look Up....FREE ELECTRON LASER....these systems will be very shortly installed on every U.S. Carrier and I believe some have already been installed on Ageis Class Cruisers.

I am not making anything up as these are statements from Chinas own Generals....not my words. Split Infinity

Obviously you are lying and have no idea what you are talking about. Your second statement here proves so as you are clearly dillusional.

defensetech.org...

The Navy’s moving to test out a 100 kilowatt version of the laser soon and it will be 2018 at the earliest before the Office of Naval Research expects to test out a prototype on a ship. Read more: defensetech.org... Defense.org
edit on 7-1-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

Actually...I can understand why you would say I am lying as your knowledge is just what you can read or google. So I will try to give you a few examples that you can check upon to see the logic of this information.

Several months ago...a non-nuclear powered Free Electron Laser was targeted at a small target boat at sea for the purpose of testing the targeting system. The Laser stayed on target...a rocking boat in water....which is not easy to do...and passed the test. I was unaware at first that the public would even be made aware of this laser but it was...and even ATS staff gave me 500 points...whatever that means...for describing this release of tech. to the publics eye one of the Greaters Conspiracy stories of 2011.

The next generation U.S. Aircraft carrier will be the Gerald R Ford. This is the carrier that will be the first developed since the Nimitz class. Because of this breakthrough in Laser tech. Plans for the Fords Nuclear powerplants had to be changed.

Discover Magazine also stated that a Nuclear Powered Version of this Laser....which is not effected by atmoshere...can burn through 1000 ft of solid steel and will be a perfect way to defend against anything thrown at a U.S. Carrier.

Anything else is classified...however....the refit and maitenence schedual for all U.S. Carriers has been changed...one could guess that this has something to do with installation of new weapons systems.

Believe what you will....I know the reality. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

APO....don't worry. I have no need of anyone to either believe or not believe what I say but I will thank you for your kindness. I post here to relieve stress and anything I post is not classified. It has either come out in some form or another and if a person chooses to be ignorant...thats their problem...not you or mines. LOL
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I find ATS is a great place to express my anger over complete stupidity, since I'm not exactly allowed to do it with my job

I don't really have a lot of say in the real world so it's nice to be a complete loudmouth and say what's on my mind

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I find ATS is a great place to express my anger over complete stupidity, since I'm not exactly allowed to do it with my job

I don't really have a lot of say in the real world so it's nice to be a complete loudmouth and say what's on my mind

APO! Feels GOOD doesn't it! LOL! It was nice of you to defend me but I am secure in who and what I am so don't worry about me. Continued....Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The sad thing of it all is...if people just did a little research and put the pieces together...they could get an idea of what is really going on. I will not do anything I find....objectionable...but that was not always the case and now that I am older...I have to live with that.

This guy who was saying I was making it up...didn't even take the time to do a bit of checking. This is sad.

When people throw around terms such as WWIII...I do not find it amusing. They have no idea what this means.
They think that the U.S. is so stupid or is Russia or China so stupid to go to war over IRAN? I think not. The U.S. means a hell of alot more to China and Russia than Iran ever will.

If Iran does something stupid...it will be a skirmish...the U.S. will destroy Irans capabilities and that will be it. It WILL NOT BE WWIII! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Roger that

And yeah, I don't pretend to be even close to knowing everything, but I have a pretty good idea of capability just by referencing public information. People don't care enough to research anything. That would be too much work. They'd rather just sit back and run their mouths. Much easier.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

They'd rather just sit back and run their mouths. Much easier.

ahh hypocrisy. How sweet you smell.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Wow, I find that's it's usually comedic relief for me. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join