It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for World War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
this is what you all need to listen and practise

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I wouldn't say the same Brother.
If my dog gets worms my dog does not become a worm, it just has a parasitic infestation that takes over and shuts down key functions.
Once you kill off the infestation, the dog goes back to living happy and normally.
The stain we call israel has just infested a large area of US politics and must be cleansed.
But we are hardly the same, just brainwashed into killing israels enemies is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The phone in guy was indeed worried as we all should be. This is not going to be just a war against Iran but russia, china, north korea etc... For this reason. I bet any momey that China are watching the USA take one country at a time, they know they cannot destroy the USA alone, they also know that the USA and some European countries are taking over the world one at a time and China with good reason probably thinks it is next on the list. Russia is the big one the USA wants. But the USA cant take Russia or China without being destroyed itself.

We live in dangerous times indeed. Could it even be that China, Russia and the USA have an agreement not to go nuclear? Or could all three be in bed with eachother, for want of another phrase, and know they need eachother to introduce the NWO?.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think the situation is that Israel wants the USA to fail so it can dominate and rule the world, because they are waiting for their messiah.

USA had to save Britain in WW2, and USA became the ruling state afterwards
Israel may save USA in WW3, and eventually become the ruling state afterwards

The false messiah, ie the Antichrist will be the messiah of the Israelis. The way I see it is that USA will put themselves in a precarious situation where they will require assistance, hence handing over the world leader torch.

Israel has no where near the military power to be any sort of world power....even if the USA where to collapse! There's dozens of countries that would step into the power void if the US fell.....Israel is pretty much dependant upon us to keep itself safe from all the enemies that surround it.....If the US fell it would be a disaster for Israel!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

i'll agree with you on that one, China and Russia basically boosted Iran up into running their mouth then turned their backs on them. China cut trading with Iran and went to others for trade options. It indeed looks like this is all set up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I agree so I changed my wording to the US government instead of just the US.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hardly think China and Russia would side with Iran over this. Iran is evidently provoking the USA and allies into attacking first so they can claim the moral high ground and invoke Muslims around the world into a Jihad. The truth is, Iran is run by religious fanatics that power the country into their radical movements. Their leader is a nut job who wants to "wipe Israel off the map" and along with all these threats to cut off the world's oil jugular vein, his legitimacy can be questioned.

I don't think it will start a war. I doubt countries such as Russia and China would openly support a regime like Ahmadinejad's.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Well, in that case I think we're on the same page!
Good thing as all of US need to stick together and walk out of this wilderness we call politics.
Problem is, we have been turned into a Donner party.
israel...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Makes me laugh all this talk of Iran being toothless and so on..

What is one of the 1st major rules of war?

NEVER underestimate your enemy, British did with the Zulus and got slaughtered, US did it with the Natives and got slaughtered, US did it in Afica with the Germans and got their proverbials handed to them, Germans did it with the Russians... so many to list.

The Brittish overestimated the firing rate of their rifles, and undersestimated how several thousand warriors could swarm their asses and pull them apart. Doesn't matter how many bullets you have if youre vastly outnumbered youre going to get swarmed and that will be the end of you.

This wouldn't be a war about numbers, it would be a war about technology. Where poorer and less technologically advanced nations excel is at guerilla warfare and fighing in their home territory because they have the homecourt advantage which was why the U.S. lost the Vietnam War...we didn't know the territory like they did ontop of everytime we took a hill we gave it back thanks to the moron that was CnC at the time.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I believe Iran is strong, that is where Alexander the Great hailed from after all. However as a citizen, I rather not goto arms.

lololol. Alexander the Great was from Macedonia, thats nowhere near Iran.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There is some properly placed merit in what you say but...
In many wars nowadays especially, guerilla tactics cannot work if the invading army would just do what they need to do and kill their enemy.
Man woman and child, but this is not humane nor sane, so why would we even enter into the battle to start?
In ancient times an army would walk into and raze a city, kill its occupants or enslave them, take the bounty and go home.
No guerilla warfare there.
But if the US did this, the general population would see the truth of war and why it is waged.
Very bad for the politicians.
If we have war let's have war, otherwise leave it alone is the way I see it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There is some properly placed merit in what you say but...
In many wars nowadays especially, guerilla tactics cannot work if the invading army would just do what they need to do and kill their enemy.
Man woman and child, but this is not humane nor sane, so why would we even enter into the battle to start?
In ancient times an army would walk into and raze a city, kill its occupants or enslave them, take the bounty and go home.
No guerilla warfare there.
But if the US did this, the general population would see the truth of war and why it is waged.
Very bad for the politicians.
If we have war let's have war, otherwise leave it alone is the way I see it.

Youre right. That was exactly how war was waged in the old days. Go in and kill every man and male child and any female that was under the age of giving birth. Kill the baby boys so they wouldn't grow up to plot revenge wars. There's been many a culture and civilization that had been wiped form the face of the earth and from history that way. Troy, Carthage,and Jericho are a few.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

LOL! Ever heard of Dunkirk? You guys only survived it because Hitler allowed you to retreat back to England. Fact is, Without America, Germany would have defeated Russia and then turned around and crushed you guys. You couldn't even land in France and hold your position without America which Dunkirk proved. My Grandfather says "your welcome" though! ~SheopleNaion

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Right ! im not being funny but all military had a part in taking down hitler we all lost soldiers. This is not a points game many brave lads died for us so lets appreciate the people who served for us in world war 2 i dont care if someone was a army chef each and every man made a difference.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Bah, Iran can make all the threats they want theyre a dog without any teeth. That whole subject bores me to sleep.

well sonny you can be board or you can find out for your self. Iran may or may not be toothless. Their Allies are not backing down so there you go. Take some history lessons...here is $10.00 buy a book

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

Absolutely, I agree with you. It was Anok who said "Lol Britain saved itself", and I was not about to not point out the error in such a statement. On the other hand, I know we could not have defeated The Third Reich without you guys either. Britain is our number #1 ally, and I have nothing but respect for you guys. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Being nuked wouldn't stop Israel. They are prepared for that, trust me.
They have their bunkers and nukes so far underground they would be protected and have plenty of second strike capability.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Fact is, Without America, Germany would have defeated Russia and then turned around and crushed you guys.

I disagree. Germany lost WWII because they lacked fuel. If they had fuel for their tanks Germany would have ran all over you.

When was the evacuation at Dunkirk? 1940, so again what did you do to help Britain? WWII wasn't all about Britain you know, we were trying to free France not ourselves. You may have helped push Germany back and free some European countries like France and Holland, but not Britain. We were doing the same thing you were, freeing Europe. Britain had never needed freeing, it did that all by itself thank you.

I thank no one, you were paid for your 'help' by making a lot of American arms manufacturers extremely wealthy, that is what it's all about you know. Britain didn't profit from WWII, we lost, you won by profiting from our loss. Yeah thanks a lot

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The stain we call israel has just infested a large area of US politics and must be cleansed.
But we are hardly the same, just brainwashed into killing israels enemies is all.

ATS policy states I have to have add my content and opinion.

My opinion is the Above Quote is the most accurate , truthful statement I've seen
in my short time on ATS.

Kudo's sir.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think the situation is that Israel wants the USA to fail so it can dominate and rule the world, because they are waiting for their messiah.

USA had to save Britain in WW2, and USA became the ruling state afterwards
Israel may save USA in WW3, and eventually become the ruling state afterwards

The false messiah, ie the Antichrist will be the messiah of the Israelis. The way I see it is that USA will put themselves in a precarious situation where they will require assistance, hence handing over the world leader torch.

Well actualy, They want the war.
American Economy is based on WAR and OIL and what country do you think has that? Iran.
We are saying that America will lose? They are so advanced they are already making strategies.
Everything that happens, they already have atleast 10 strategies planned out.

The more countries they have to fight, the more better for them because it helps be put back into place as the Ruling country. Remember the Americans are always looking for a fight

( My opinion anyway )

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join