It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for World War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's not Israel that is provoking war, and there is no need to prepare for "world war", at least not for many years from now, if at all.

If anything, barring changes soon, the future will likely bring the "human" world closer together than ever before.

United against an unknown terrestrial enemy that will have no respect for borders, nations, races, status or anything else... It just will kill relentlessly...

IMO

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mizzijr

I believe Iran is strong, that is where Alexander the Great hailed from after all. However as a citizen, I rather not goto arms.

lololol. Alexander the Great was from Macedonia, thats nowhere near Iran.

Damn. You are right my friend lol i guess i asociated iran with Alex cause he overthrew Xerxes (huge battle), thanks for the correction lol you have no idea how long i believed that.

Well luck be with the Iranian Empire.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Alexander the great was never confronted by our military

In its current state of affairs Iran is not that strong. In the region, sure, but not many countries are a match against America.

I wish karma would rear its ugly head already, there is so much blood on our hands.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

Why does everyone think war with Iran will be a world war? It's like this...no one is going to stop USA from doing anything just like USA didn't stop Russia in Georgia. All the big countries...USA, Europe, China, Russia, India they DO NOT want war with eachother, most likely everything would be destroyed and I know you guys think there crazy but there not that crazy to start a world war over Iran. Most likely it will be alot of war games going on and threatening I mean damn how many times have we heard in the passed decade were going to go to war with Iran? For no reason I might add...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
WOW.

Lots of Israel bashing on this thread ...

I'm *assuming* that by "Israelis" you mean the members of the ruling elite (international bankster cronies) who have hijacked the Israeli Gov't?

Sort of like how my Government here in the US has been hijacked by corporate globalists? I'd really hate to think that this sort of degrading commentary was directed to the ordinary people of Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

I disagree. Germany lost WWII because they lacked fuel. If they had fuel for their tanks Germany would have ran all over you.

Wrong again. Germany lost the War because America along with your RAF took out their armorment factories which put a halt to their supply lines. "No fule for tanks"? Are you even historically educated about World War 2, or are you confusing the African Campaign with the European?

When was the evacuation at Dunkirk? 1940, so again what did you do to help Britain?

I told you, years later during the D-Day invasion. You failed at Dunkirk without us, which is nothing to be ashamed of. However, you missed that I guess while trying to spin something that I can't even understand.

WWII wasn't all about Britain you know, we were trying to free France not ourselves.

Oh ok I get it, you hate your own Country just like ours. The Battle of Britain remember? If you actually believe that France came before Britain then you're a bigger fool than you have already made yourself out to be. France was nothing but a landing zone to hold in order to cross into Germany. There is alot that you're not aware of eh?

I thank no one, you were paid for your 'help' by making a lot of American arms manufacturers extremely wealthy, that is what it's all about you know. Britain didn't profit from WWII, we lost, you won by profiting from our loss. Yeah thanks a lot

Yeah well War profiteering happens, and I don't like it either. However, in regards to World War 2 it was about survival. I am sorry you hate your own Nation and America so much. You're one misled piece of work I have to say though. You have no idea what you're discussing, and you can't leave your politics out of the proven historical facts. You would be Germany if not for America and Russia. THat's the truth. Same goes for us, we would not have defeated Germany without you. Now go read up on some history, but stay away from those red diaper doper baby revisionist History books.
~SheopleNation
edit on 5-1-2012 by SheopleNation because.
edit on 5-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: Quote and spelling tyPO
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mizzijr

I believe Iran is strong, that is where Alexander the Great hailed from after all. However as a citizen, I rather not goto arms.

lololol. Alexander the Great was from Macedonia, thats nowhere near Iran.

Damn. You are right my friend lol i guess i asociated iran with Alex cause he overthrew Xerxes (huge battle), thanks for the correction lol you have no idea how long i believed that.

Well luck be with the Iranian Empire.

Can you clean up your history for me? if you dont mind, If you dont someone might believe what you are saying. After all there is a hundred years between Xerxes and Alexander

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I dunno dude, Israels a tiny spec of land.
Its surrounded by angry people wanted to anhiliate it.
You'd only need 2/3 missile strikes to wipe off Israelis command structure.

I dont see Israel saving / defeating ANYONE. Sure they might use nukes, but it will only take one return nuke to eradicate israel.

Open a history book... Then read it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

I think you'll be surprised how quickly Iran will fold; it will be interesting to see just how well the next Iranian regrime shapes......it won't go the same way as Egypt or Libya either much to the distain of the USA. The Persians are not like dumbed down Arabs, they have highly intelligent and very well educated - almost as equally as the Israelis; some even more so.

The younger generations of Iran want Iran westernised.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Wrong again. Germany lost the War because America along with your RAF took out their armorment factories which put a halt to their supply lines. "No fule for tanks"? Are you even historically educated about World War 2, or are you confusing the African Campaign with the European?

For instance, millions of pages have been written about the tactics and strategies of World War II, but relatively little about how almost every major decision of that conflict was conditioned by the need for one commodity without which no modern army can operate – oil.

“The war was decided by engines and octane.” – Joseph Stalin

“Above all, petrol governed every movement.” – Winston Churchill

www.eutimes.net...

There were no American pilots bombing Germany in 1940, it was all RAF. America didn't start bombing until the summer of 1942. Germany's war on Britain was over before you got there.

Sorry but the number one reason they lost the war (not the Battle of Britain) was lack of fuel (not fule lol). They ended up having to use horses, by 1944 all their fuel went to the tank divisions, who also ran out. That is why they lost the Battle of the Bulge.

Germans were plagued by lack of supplies. Tanks simply ran out of gas and could go no further. Lieutenant-Colonel Jochen Peiper, commander of the 1st SS Panzer Division, was eventually surrounded by Allied forces. Peiper's battle group, ringed in and also out of fuel, began to make their way back to Germany on foot. Therefore, tanks and other vehicles were abandoned.

www.thenagain.info...

However, the success of the Germans lasted just two days. Despite punching a bulge into the Allies front line, the Germans could not capitalise on this. The Germans had based their attack on a massive armoured onslaught. However, such an attack required fuel to maintain it and the Germans simply did not possess such quantities of fuel.

www.historylearningsite.co.uk...

Another much overlooked reason for their loss was the Russian front. Russia had a lot more effect on the wars outcome than the US did. Germany could not sustain a two front war, they set themselves up to lose.

“The Soviet Union could have defeated Nazi Germany on its own, but it would have taken it a lot longer and at much greater price and, of course, it would have taken the country much longer to recover after World War II,” he told RT.

“Yes, the Soviet Union did not ultimately need its allies to win the war, but its alliance with particularly the United States and Great Britain helped it to win the war a lot quicker than it would have otherwise been the case,” he added.

rt.com...

I told you, years later during the D-Day invasion. You failed at Dunkirk without us, which is nothing to be ashamed of. However, you missed that I guess while trying to spin something that I can't even understand.

We didn't lose at Dunkirk because you weren't there, what an ego you guys have. Many battles in the war were lost, even when the Americans got there.

Oh ok I get it, you hate your own Country just like ours. The Battle of Britain remember? If you actually believe that France came before Britain then you're a bigger fool than you have already made yourself out to be. France was nothing but a landing zone to hold in order to cross into Germany. There is alot that you're not aware of eh?

What are you talking about?

You would be Germany if not for America and Russia.

Wow you gave credit for someone other than yourself. Yes Russia played a huge part, more than America imo.
They don't go around taking credit for it either.

But you are making assumptions about me that are simply stupid, I don't hate anyone. Once again the war with Britain was over when you joined the war. Britain could have gone home, and left the rest of Europe to it.

Germany would have lost regardless, America just helped shorten the war.

I never said America didn't help. I don't hate anyone, but those who's ego's are so huge they have to take credit for stuff they weren't even around to have taken part in. You didn't do it for survival, you did it for profit. America was not under threat from Germany. America used Europe as its battlefield, just like it planned to do during the cold war...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Do you read? I never said America did any air raids in 1940, I said it was the USA, along with the RAF's, raids on Germany's armorment factories near the end of the war that defeated The Third Reich. Along with Russia of course. You seem to have a difficult time following the discussion.

Albert Speer, Hitler's Director of Armorments & former architect, said during his Nerumberg trial that The American and the RAF's air strikes on Germany's armorment factories is what defeated the Third Reich. I'll take his word over Churchill'S because he was in the position to know the facts. Anyway, The subject of the thread is World War 3, not 2. ~SheopleNation

edit on 6-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Ruthless dictators and greedy government pigs are on a fast tract to destroying the beauty God created for us.
So many lives are being selfishly killed .
Doesnt seem like they live in a world that most of us do.
I think Gods getting pretty discourged sending all his souls into 6000 years of constant war.
I keep my mind in prayer ,I love what he created , it would be great if our future generations could get a chance to love it too, but all these little...... gods .... running around down here thinking only of themselves and not the other 6000 people here too .................They will have their day in court and not just for a mere lifetime but for the long haul.............

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think the situation is that Israel wants the USA to fail so it can dominate and rule the world, because they are waiting for their messiah.

USA had to save Britain in WW2, and USA became the ruling state afterwards
Israel may save USA in WW3, and eventually become the ruling state afterwards

The false messiah, ie the Antichrist will be the messiah of the Israelis. The way I see it is that USA will put themselves in a precarious situation where they will require assistance, hence handing over the world leader torch.

Usa had to save Britain? Why dont you go and study some ww2 history, then come back to this thread. People like this annoy the hell out of me!

As for America attacking iran. I think if this does happen, then this could kick of a chain of events that could lead to ww3. If russia and china get involved, then its pretty much ww3 and game over.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by ANOK

Do you read? I never said America did any air raids in 1940

Do you?

The argument I replied to was America saved Britain, that is why I made that comment. You added all the other stuff about the war as a whole. The whole discussion was about the Battle of Britain, and you want to talk about D-Day. Whatever.

Remember Europe had been at war for 3 years before you joined. The invasion of Britain was over and done with. America, along with Britain and other nationalities invaded German held France on D-Day. Britain bombed Germany at night, the US in the day. No one has the right to claim they alone saved anyone's asses. Britain recently finished paying off the lend-lease program.

Britain will today make the last repayment on loans lent by the US and Canada during the second world war - 61 years ago.

www.politics.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join