It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for World War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Whats your view on this ?

Personally i think the USA government need to focus on their home ground rather than thinking about the next invasion. Iran will not fold as other countries have. Not just that if US declare war they will call on alliances which will cause an uproar with Iran alliances we already know.
edit on 1/4/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed all caps from thread title.

edit on 4-1-2012 by ROYALMARINE1987 because: Made a mistake AGAIN :S

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

The other countries folded fast? You call 10 years fast? That was just Iraq, were still in afghanistan and sending more troops there.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think the situation is that Israel wants the USA to fail so it can dominate and rule the world, because they are waiting for their messiah.

USA had to save Britain in WW2, and USA became the ruling state afterwards
Israel may save USA in WW3, and eventually become the ruling state afterwards

The false messiah, ie the Antichrist will be the messiah of the Israelis. The way I see it is that USA will put themselves in a precarious situation where they will require assistance, hence handing over the world leader torch.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

S**** did i really put that sorry.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In conventional war Afghan, Iraq and Libya all folded rather rapidly. Iran would be much the same, however there would be a jihadist type war afterwards. The only entity that could even test NATO to the limit in conventional war with no nukes is China but even they would be defeated. Russia is just all mouth and no trousers, I am qualified to testify as I am half Russian.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Bah, Iran can make all the threats they want theyre a dog without any teeth. That whole subject bores me to sleep.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I dunno dude, Israels a tiny spec of land.
Its surrounded by angry people wanted to anhiliate it.
You'd only need 2/3 missile strikes to wipe off Israelis command structure.

I dont see Israel saving / defeating ANYONE. Sure they might use nukes, but it will only take one return nuke to eradicate israel.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
good post bro, great video

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Thanks Man

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

That's the problem whether how much damage is done by one nuke at the end of all this there's going to be one thing which will never change death to the innocents.

They play with our lives as if we are toys one day civilization will rebel against all higher superiors its already starting.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Makes me laugh all this talk of Iran being toothless and so on..

What is one of the 1st major rules of war?

NEVER underestimate your enemy, British did with the Zulus and got slaughtered, US did it with the Natives and got slaughtered, US did it in Afica with the Germans and got their proverbials handed to them, Germans did it with the Russians... so many to list.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
listen war with iran or russia will only happen if the US fires first or israel.

the US might fire but i dont think they will cause they will be totally wrong for doing so.

what i think might happen is either israel might attack first but then say that the US did it and then all hell breaks lose. just my idea and thought.

for now its a cat and mouse game.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am highly skeptical that this is going to turn into any type of full-blown conflict. Both sides love to posture, and guess what? OIL HAS GONE UP JUST BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBLE "INSTABILITY".

As for as TheProfessional claiming Israel wants US out of the way so they can "rule"; well, Israel would be GONE if the US didn't protect them and give them monetary aid.

However, I do believe Israel is a puppet state. The real money and power is in London with the Rothschilds and company. So with that in mind, it is possible that a conflict is brewing, if these master puppeteers are planning on simulating some sort of fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

I think it will be difficult for them to silence all the people who are aware of their responsibility of world politics and conflicts since they gained tremendous wealth after Napoleon's reign. So who knows, hopefully the internet blew the lid off their plans.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MAYBE something will happen if someone did shoot no one would no who shot first because they would blame each other.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
USA had to save Britain in WW2, and USA became the ruling state afterwards
Israel may save USA in WW3, and eventually become the ruling state afterwards.

Lol Britain saved itself. Ever heard of the 'Battle of Britain'? It started and ended in 1940, when did the US send troops to Europe? What was that? 1942? You were a little late to save Britain.

Get over yourself, all you saved was your own economy. The US has survived simply through a continuous war-time economy. Making and selling armaments is a lucrative business.

www.globalissues.org...

"While our slush funds grew steadily, unusual overhead costs diminished the profits. True, we were selling weapons to the Iranians with a 50 percent to 400 percent mark-up on the ex-factory price, but the actual cost of procuring and delivering them was high, too. There was a huge network of arms brokers to be paid, money to be handed over to those involved in "smokescreen" deals, bribes to be paid to politicians and civil servants, campaign "donations" to be made around the world, and other expenses. The "donations" sometimes cost more than the weapons themselves.

www.american-buddha.com...

With the economy going bad, we are ripe for war. Destroying weapons means profit from building new ones.

NEW YORK - The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are winding down, Osama bin Laden is dead and the federal government is deeply in debt. This spells the end of what was a golden decade for the defense industry. In the decade since the Sept. 11 attacks, the annual defense budget has more than doubled to $700 billion and annual defense-industry profits have nearly quadrupled, approaching $25 billion last year. Now defense spending is poised to retreat, and so are industry profits. "We're about to go into the downhill side of the roller coaster here," said David Berteau, a defense-industry analyst at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

www.azcentral.com...

Just as the post-9/11 “war on terror" was used to justify the U.S.’ increased militarism in Asia Pacific and elsewhere in the world, the heightened territorial disputes in the South China Sea are now being spun to boost the Pentagon’s China encirclement strategy.

www.gmanetwork.com...

WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

lexrex.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Wow. And here I thought Israel and the US wanted war with Iran because of their oil and strong tactical position in world trade and to fuel the war economy of western nations. Now you tell me its because Israel is awaiting the arrival of their (presumably Satanic) antichrist! That's amazing. I should have known all along.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Makes me laugh all this talk of Iran being toothless and so on..

What is one of the 1st major rules of war?

NEVER underestimate your enemy, British did with the Zulus and got slaughtered, US did it with the Natives and got slaughtered, US did it in Afica with the Germans and got their proverbials handed to them, Germans did it with the Russians... so many to list.

what school did you go to? Natives fought the English Settlers before it became America... and even after it became America they still got slaughtered and put on reservations. Ever heard of the Trail of Tears. Germans fought hard in Africa but to no avail. Patton captured more enemies and liberated more land that any other army in ....HISTORY. Your personal views do not reflect real life history thus null and void.

edit on 4-1-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I AM tickled beyond belief to hear the commentator speaking of the U.S.S LIBERTY.
I think if more people USicans in particular knew of this, we would get some clarity pretty quick.
The abombination we call israel is why we war.
S&F OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Israel will be the start of this war, if there is one. Bottom line. It's bound to happen sooner or later. They've been wanting to go to war for ever.

Iran will be annihilated, bottom line. I don't care how much certain self loathing American bashers would like to see the US fail, the fact is that militarily, Iran stands in the shadow of the US. They're just a small country with a fifth rate military and a lack of tactics. The US alone can take Iran, but throw Israel and now the UK into the equation and it looks even worse. I feel bad for them and the position they're in. A lot of innocent women and children will be killed.

I don't think Russia and China would be so quick to get involved. They're the smart ones.

For all intents and purposes, the US government and Israel are one in the same.
edit on 4-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The other countries folded fast? You call 10 years fast? That was just Iraq, were still in afghanistan and sending more troops there.

They took over Afghanistan in a matter of months. And pretty much the same for Iraq, they just occupy there for who knows they real reason. I heard they are there for war tactics such as positioning to atack Iran.

I believe Iran is strong, that is where Alexander the Great hailed from after all. However as a citizen, I rather not goto arms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join