It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I knew anderson cooper was a member of this site.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Gotta hand it to Wolfy there , he didn't skip a Beat with that Instant Lame Excuse for the Feed being Cut off , then it's right to Romney Headquarters . I Wonder how they will SPIN that Goof Up Tomorrow? ........

edit on 3-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Wasn't that just all too convenient. That young solider I think was getting ready to say...that Israel can take care of itself...and that we don't need to start a war with Iran....also he is a RP supporter.

As for the feed being lost at that very moment.....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This video has more views:
www.youtube.com...

Let's get this viral!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
They need to get the guy on stage when Ron Paul speaks later tonight. If I was Ron Paul I'd say, before I start, there is a man here that needs to finish what he was saying.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GrizzlyAdams

That would be awesome

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Here is another reason they don't want Ron Paul to win:

Romney would up defense aid to Israel

www.jpost.com...

These lobbyists are controlling the election.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh yea, its a easy, non-abrasive way of cutting someone off without it seeming so. I'm sure its easy to set up a "disconnection" to seem like a technical error.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CalmAsHinduCows

Yeah, they went straight to the Romney HQ without a delay, as soon as it "cut" they went to Romney

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Glen

Only shows 305 views....same as 40 minutes ago and I posted this on RP 2012 FB page.

Heck I've got more views than that of it thru my FB page than YT is showing!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalmAsHinduCows
Oh yea, its a easy, non-abrasive way of cutting someone off without it seeming so. I'm sure its easy to set up a "disconnection" to seem like a technical error.

I'm sure. Hey any of you ever seen the trick where you make crackling sounds (cutting out) in your cell phone, when you want to end a conversation? I think CNN might have a button for that. (Or should I say an App for that),
edit on 3-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
At the very least their cameras should have recorded the interview so they can replay it whenever their feed gets fixed. The feed may have cut off but that is the connection from camera to news station, whereas the camera should have been unaffected. I know for a fact since I have family that works at CNN that those cameras cost hundreds of thousands of dollars I doubt it suddenly broke.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I cannot believe Communist News Network just censored this young soldier who has served our country with 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. My husband and I said to each other, "Did they really just cut that soldier off while he was supporting Paul, because he was about to say Israel can take care of herself!?" Now that I've read all of these blogs, it's apparent that we are not alone in believing the media is controlling what info the public receives. We are Ron Paul supporters for the same reasons this soldier was verbalizing before the "technical difficulty" happened. We have become an Orwellian society in the past 3 years. PLEASE wake up everyone!! We need to band together and take our country back. Don't listen to the media. Vote for Ron Paul.
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Still watching CNN and when a US Army man stated that Ron Paul is safer because he doesn't want to nit pick wars with other countries like Iran... it cut off like that. Then they moved on to Romney's group.

Yeah, I caught that too. Accidental? I don't think so.

The soldier used the word Zionist and how Israel could .... fight its own battles, maybe?

To me it was a clear instance of mainstream media censorship.
edit on 3-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Like I previously stated:

"Now I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, or detractor. I'm comfortable saying that. However, this video goes beyond Paul and his supporters. I always joke about a Zionist conspiracy. However, it looks like there is something going on. I always bring it up in jest...only half believing. However this entire Israel Iran situation has been escalating these past few months to the point where someone behind the scenes is pushing the US towards hostilities with Iran.

Anyways:

Is this a case of lost video feed, or the use of the five second delay? "

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Yeah, i was typing the op in a rush. About Israel, definitely. I reckon he was going to say that Israel could defend itself, or fight for itself and not need support of the US.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The "Smoking Gun " that proves the " Caballa News Newtwork" controls exactly what we see, hear, & read. We all saw it. That is about as blatant as you can get. It also never happened again as far as I have seen, anybody else see it happen again? I'd bet bottom dollar that it don't.

I would also bet bottom dollar that Jessica Yellin got her arse chewed out pretty well, by the voices in her ears.
edit on 3-1-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

They said the feed cut off but nothing about the camera failing to record the interview, so at an appropriate time they should replay the interview when their feed gets fixed, otherwise CNN will have a full email box if that clip is never replayed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well, I hope that you are right.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
EVERY ONE, THE US CORPORAL IS ON, TALKING NOW!!!! YES

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join