It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Watching right now.

VERY impressed with Ron Paul for calling the soldier back out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Yes definitely. I only wish the soldier kept on talking about what he was saying to CNN. He should have kept on woth that i reckon. But, amazing, it just blew me out

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, I'll say this:

Ron Paul did a very good and proper thing tonight.
Dr.Paul

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ron Paul called the soldier up to the stage after he was done speaking, then Fox news cut the mic and moved onto something else. Cool!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grungegrl
reply to post by TupacShakur

I cannot believe Communist News Network just censored this young soldier who has served our country with 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. My husband and I said to each other, "Did they really just cut that soldier off while he was supporting Paul, because he was about to say Israel can take care of herself!?" Now that I've read all of these blogs, it's apparent that we are not alone in believing the media is controlling what info the public receives. We are Ron Paul supporters for the same reasons this soldier was verbalizing before the "technical difficulty" happened. We have become an Orwellian society in the past 3 years. PLEASE wake up everyone!! We need to band together and take our country back. Don't listen to the media. Vote for Ron Paul.
_javascript:icon('
')

I'm glad more Americans are waking up to the fact that our mainstream media is biased, censored, and controlled by pro-Zionist, mega-corporate globalist banksters. And it's been that way for many, many years.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That CNN could do zero about. And it only helped Mr.Paul a ton hell a ton and a half!! I would love to know how they went about the logistics of hooking the soldier up with Mr.Paul. Now we need a commercial of that very clip as the other poster said. I have a good feeling this want be the last time we see that particular soldier.
edit on 3-1-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Did only CNN lose that interview?

I was only watching CNN...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Any clips of the soldier on stage with RP?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Ron Paul would (dare we start seriously hoping...'will'?) make serious changes which would effect media business, if not in a negative way, then at least in a way that won't be favorable as they are accustomed to. The people are the only friends Ron Paul has, but....If he'll just ignore the numbers the MSM generates and stay in the race, I think the people may prove to be enough.

This blatant kind of corporate censorship must serve to make people more curious to learn what all the fuss is about over 'that Ron Paul guy', if they don't know much about him at this point. I can't help but thinking again about how these efforts will backfire as more and more people awaken to how wrong some things have become in our nation.

Wrabbit2000, you know if Ron Paul becomes a serious contender, TPTB will find some way to take him out.

His ideas are way too dangerous for the Established PTB to tolerate. They don't want those ideas catching.

The only way Ron Paul will win the Repubican candidacy, is if TPTB decide to give Obama another four years.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
once you read the protokols of the learned eldars of xion you understand why there are wars, murder, tyranny, and taxes. and you will know why they fear liberty loving politicians like ron paul.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
As a follow up to my previous post about Fox News cutting away as the soldier walked up stage following Ron Pauls speech and was about to speak, this poster said that BBC did the same thing!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I'm actually surprised that CNN didn't do it. But i suppose, if they did, it would have been to obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Call me crazy guys, but I think that maybe, just maybe, they might have genuinely lost the signal?

I know it's crazy. But bear with me here.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by StopFearMongering

Why do they never lose the signal with Mitt Romney's interviews?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Oh did they let him speak without cutting away? That's good to hear.

There has been an e-mail bomb effort that started basically two minutes after the signal was lost, so maybe that had something to do with it

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by StopFearMongering

Why do they never lose the signal with Mitt Romney's interviews?

They'll do it when he says "Hi", just to cover their tracks. But rest assured, they will make sure to keep the signal with talks about Iran and Israel. Then whats-his-face "Wolf", will make a quip about, "Hehe, see we do lose the signal sometimes regardless of what those kooky conspiracy folks on the internet say."

Etc.

Repeat for effect when necessary.

I mean really folks... to the apologists and naysayers out there... As -soon- as he goes to mention Iran and the fact that Israel can protect itself, the feed is cut... really? What a lovely coincidence considering we could go to war with Iran very soon...
edit on 3-1-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Of course! This is media control at its worst. This man has seen things that we have not. He knows. And Israel is completely capable of handling Iran on its own. We just have oil interests in Iran. That is all. CNN just saw that they were about to have a serious argument against a possible war in Iran. This they do not want.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

If they constantly lost signal with RP supporters then I'd be more inclined to believe you. Contrary to popular belief, yes, sometimes things just randomly happen and "TPTB" didn't orchestrate it by having their MKULTRA victims and Manchurian Candidates use alien technology influence certain situations.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul's Joe the plumber.

Well, except this guy is not a plumber, wait neither was the other guy.

GI Joe - that might work.

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
They need to get the guy on stage when Ron Paul speaks later tonight. If I was Ron Paul I'd say, before I start, there is a man here that needs to finish what he was saying.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering

If they constantly lost signal with RP supporters then I'd be more inclined to believe you. Contrary to popular belief, yes, sometimes things just randomly happen and "TPTB" didn't orchestrate it by having their MKULTRA victims and Manchurian Candidates use alien technology influence certain situations.

People are going to believe for themselves, based on what they see. No one wants to convince you otherwise, due to the fact you provide nothing but your opinion, and your attempts to make a mockery of the thread with your nonsense.

Whatever helps you sleep at night..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join