It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Still watching CNN and when a US Army man stated that Ron Paul is safer because he doesn't want to nit pick wars with other countries like Ira... it cut off like that. Then they moved on to Romney's group.

edit on 3-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by daaskapital because: added video

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

ONLY COINCIDENCE!

Nothing to see here, moooove along...

(insert wicked wink here)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Neo-Con Zionist lobby hates Ron Paul and they are trying everything they can to knock him out of the race.

I heard that Mark Levin is threatening to end Rand Paul's career and he probably will.

If anything good comes out of this it might be that American patriots face the fact that the Zionists run the US and they have to do something about it.
edit on 3-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LOL...and at the RP campaign HQ. Only problem they've had all nite and it just happened right at that prcise moment.

Bet CNN doesn't go back to the corporal?

Mass emails to CNN in the next few days over this. Hopefully they will get him back on for his own segment if enough people raise hell!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Still watching CNN and when a US Army man stated that Ron Paul is safer because he doesn't want to nit pick wars with other countries like Ira... it cut off like that. Then they moved on to Romney's group.

Everybody here:

We need to somehow get a hold of this guy that was cutoff.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here's the clip.

I mean, come on

edit on 3-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah i caught that it was pretty blatant I mean cmon really

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You should edit the OP and suggest that we e-mail CNN and demand that they re-air that soldier, or better yet open up a time slot for an on air interview with him.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Can you say MSM " Kill Switch" ? ...........Hmm.........

link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks for the video mate

link   
lol your media is fked up i don't think even the British brainwashing corporation are that bad

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
When it comes to RP related propaganda, CNN has surpassed FOX News in the last few months.
No small feat.
Congratulations on being the most corporatist propaganda driven cable news station, CNN!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's my e-mail:

During your coverage of the Iowa caucus, there was an on-air interview with a veteran. Right as he began to speak about why he supports Ron Paul, you guys "accidentally" lost the signal.

I demand that you re-air that interview, or have that veteran on your show tomorrow for an on-air interview. If not, you will feel the wrath of Ron Paul supporters across the country. Don't **** with us, CNN, do not **** with us.

You do NOT want Ron Paul supporters on your bad side. Just ask Bill O Reilly about his book sales/ratings and see what he has to say about pissing them off.
edit on 3-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I'm glad you guys caught that. I saw that and ran downstairs to my wife and said "You know how those ATS guys are always crying foul about every time something pro-RP gets cut off? Well I just saw it happen! They aren't just being paranoid!"

Yeah... that definitely looked intentional. And I'm not normally the suspicious type.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Such things can be easily predicted, not surprised it happened lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here's a better quality version-

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

CNN just said that they lost the signal and that people online think it is some type of conspiracy hahahahahaha. Good one guys

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Their support the troops mantra is not working because the troops don't support them.

Kind of like how all of a sudden democracy no longer matters as soon as the majority is in favor of ron Paul. The hypocrisy is sickening but its just a coincidence right? Coincidence number 9 million and 11.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul would (dare we start seriously hoping...'will'?) make serious changes which would effect media business, if not in a negative way, then at least in a way that won't be favorable as they are accustomed to. The people are the only friends Ron Paul has, but....If he'll just ignore the numbers the MSM generates and stay in the race, I think the people may prove to be enough.

This blatant kind of corporate censorship must serve to make people more curious to learn what all the fuss is about over 'that Ron Paul guy', if they don't know much about him at this point. I can't help but thinking again about how these efforts will backfire as more and more people awaken to how wrong some things have become in our nation.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Here's my e-mail:

During your coverage of the Iowa caucus, there was an on-air interview with a veteran. Right as he began to speak about why he supports Ron Paul, you guys "accidentally" lost the signal.

I demand that you re-air that interview, or have that veteran on your show tomorrow for an on-air interview. If not, you will feel the wrath of Ron Paul supporters across the country. Don't **** with us, CNN, do not **** with us.

You do NOT want Ron Paul supporters on your bad side. Just ask Bill O Reilly about his book sales/ratings and see what he has to say about pissing them off.
edit on 3-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

I like it but you should probably drop the F-bombs out of it befroe you send it.

Do I have your permission to "copy and paste" it, minus the F-bombs?
edit on 3-1-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join