It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Since you're the birther and the onus of evidence is on your shoulders, why don't you try supporting your claim and show us a picture of a Hawaiian BC which states something other than Kenya as you say. You're making the claims and assumptions. Can you not see that? You're making a claim about the BC not being accurate because it says Kenya. What are you basing this against? WMD? Limbaugh? Show me the evidence of a BC which has Kenya's 1961 status and how it differs from Obama's.

Would that not make sense to you?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod
How do you know what Obama Senior considered himself in 1961? Were you there?

All that info is in previous birther threads.

Maybe you should read them.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Since you're the birther and the onus of evidence is on your shoulders, why don't you try supporting your claim and show us a picture of a Hawaiian BC which states something other than Kenya as you say. You're making the claims and assumptions. Can you not see that? You're making a claim about the BC not being accurate because it says Kenya. What are you basing this against? WMD? Limbaugh? Show me the evidence of a BC which has Kenya's 1961 status and how it differs from Obama's.

Would that not make sense to you?

It makes absolutely no sense at all. It's a looney, ignorant concept that defies logic.

I have already proved that a country named The Republic of Kenya did not exist in 1961.

The fact that the Republic of Kenya did not exist until 1964 is all the evidence required to prove there is something wrong with the cert that states a country named Kenya in 1961.

The hospital didn't exist by the name on the cert until 1978. But go ahead, keep on shooting the messenger because that is all you got.

Now you need to find evidence to support your position. I think it is very obvious there is a problem with names that do not exist. If you don't understand this then may God or Santa or tooth fairy or the easter bunny help you because your thoughts are not based in reality.

I don't think JFK Boulevard existed before JFK was president. I don't think a city named Washington DC existed before General Washington. To state they do is absolutely CRAZY and LOONEY and doesn't really even deserve a response.
edit on 17-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So he should! If he can't, boot him out!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

And there is info in thousands and thousands of other threads on the WWW. Maybe you should read them.

The bottom line is there is enough evidence to warrant a hearing and a lawsuit to establish the facts and truth.

If BO is a natural born American citizen......great......and if he is not.............GREAT.

We deserve the truth either way.

edit on 17-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

And there is info in thousands and thousands of other threads on the WWW. Maybe you should read them.

The bottom line is there is enough evidence to warrant a hearing and a lawsuit to establish the facts and truth.

I'm aware of: Ignore the Real Facts on this subject.

The question you asked is fully answered and explained in previous posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

spending millions in the process,

Why do birthers keep posting that same lie over and over again in their birther conspiracy threads? Do they think that if they lie often enough that it will magically come true?

Pity life does not work that way, so it will always be a lie!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The truth is the truth and let the truth prevail in a court of law

And we see that here, as orly lost this case as well!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It makes absolutely no sense at all. It's a looney, ignorant concept that defies logic.

I have already proved that a country named The Republic of Kenya did not exist in 1961.

The fact that the Republic of Kenya did not exist until 1964 is all the evidence required to prove there is something wrong with the cert that states a country named Kenya in 1961.

Well if that is all it takes then I can solve this all for you right now. Kenya was called Kenya in 1961. It was just not a Republic yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Mostly Fail:. The 'Republic of Kenya' did not yet exist in 1961 you are correct about that. But Kenya Colony certainly did. "The East Africa Protectorate" existed from 1895 to 1920. "Kenya Colony" existed from 1920 to 1963. History of Kenya

The hospital didn't exist by the name on the cert until 1978. But go ahead, keep on shooting the messenger because that is all you got.

Complete Fail: The name 'Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital' is documented in Legal LIterature, Medical Literature, and Public Records since at least 1932. Educating the confused – Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

I still say let the court decide. That is what courts are for. They solve disputes.

Of course there will be those who do not believe the courts.

And if the court says it's legit, then Obama should soar in the polls.

If legit, Obama has nothing to lose and may gain support of those who are on the fence.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Annee, don't you have something better to do than troll on this thread? I will cut the kids some slack, because their brains are not fully formed but you have no excuse.

They have already made up their minds, don't confuse them with the facts.

I think what happened here is that those in charge just decided to ignore the constitution. They knew, that is why they forgot to put on the nomination form that "he was eligible". It is a big conspiracy, but no one really cares enough to prosecute anyone for it.

Well, we will see what happens in Georgia.

SEE YA"ALL IN COURT!

edit on 18-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Annee, don't you have something better to do than troll on this thread? I will cut the kids some slack, because their brains are not fully formed but you have no excuse.

I'm reading the thread. I care that this is settled and ends - - at least officially.

Not being a birther - - doesn't disqualify me from having an opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee...

Have you by chance seen this thread....

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
An excellent overview...

“This will be the first time ever, since this whole thing began, that it will be looked on, on merit.” Carl Swensson, Republican Party Chairman of Clayton County, Georgia, spoke those words regarding the forthcoming judicial hearing of the case against the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to be President.

Although attorneys representing the President moved for a pretrial dismissal, Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied that motion to dismiss the complaint filed to keep Obama’s name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. An impartial hearing on the issue is scheduled for January 26 in Fulton County, Georgia.

Judge Malihi’s decision appears to accept the plaintiffs’ standing to defend the requirements for President set forth in Article II: Both the Secretary of State and the electors of Georgia are granted the authority under the Code to challenge the qualifications of a candidate. The challenge procedures are defined in Code Section 21-2-5(b), which authorizes any elector who is eligible to vote for a candidate to challenge the qualifications of the candidate by filing a written complaint with the Secretary of State within two weeks after the deadline for qualifying. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5(b).

www.thenewamerican.com...

By acknowledging plaintiff's standing a huge step in this litigation has been made. Couple this with the severance order (which cuts Orly Taitz loose to pursue her own case) and this might just have some legs. January 26th might be a pivotal day.

Found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I am aware of the Georgia issue.

A Bit In-Depth Discussion of the Obama Georgia Court Motion to Dismiss
www.abovetopsecret.com...

GA Ballot Challenge Case’s Alleged Subpoena Questioned
www.therightsideoflife.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you for the links Annee....

Looking forward to finding out the answer to this...

Next, we’ll be finding out exactly who can question the candidate’s qualifications for office and by what time such questioning remains ripe, which could potentially occur on the January 26th hearing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We understand that your opinion is that he was born here, is a natural born citizen.

What we are having trouble with is the factual basis for your logical decision.

Saying that we are wrong might not be as effective as presenting some facts to show we are wrong. Saying all has been debunked is not as effective as posting notes and links back to the places you want to call attention to.

Help us find the truth. Clearly we need your guidance. What have ya got for us?

EDIT: After I pushed the button I went back and found, Annee has posted links. So I am going to go and read them. Might be back later, supposed to be sleeping now, work midnights. K

Towards the end of the interview, I also picked up on this tid-bit:

The good news is that Judge Michael Malihi was the first judge anywhere to actually issue asubpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to a) show up and be questioned, and b) have the original written birth certificate with you or a darn good explanation why you don’t, and the microfilm. This is a judge who understands that he has some authority here, and the court has the authority to force documents and witnesses to show up, and he’s doing it. Just that fact made me think, “We might actually get a fair hearing here.”

This is good stuff. Annee was holding out on us... Microfilm! They are bringing the microfilm! This is really great.

A page on what "Natural Born Citizen"means. Not defined by the constitution, but did have a specific meaning to those who wrote the constitution Link to Nat Born Citizen page here

article II stuff link here

Well, it seems that the issue is whether Dad and Mom both need to be citizens to make Barry "natural born" in the meaning of the constitution Art II phrase. Dad was not, so maybe an easy day in court. If the Judge decides against Barry, there are going to be many many people who will not understand the decision.

We do this because we are a nation of laws, and the political ruling class has failed to uphold the law regarding Obama's usurpation. We do it for God, country, and family.... and for justice. We will also fight against any non Natural Born Republican that appears on the Presidential ballot. This is not a political initiative, it is about respecting the Constitution.
Ballot Challange Site here

I really need to get some sleep. Shady SS# docs

edit on 18-1-2012 by kawika because: added text

edit on 18-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

edit on 18-1-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Annee

We understand that your opinion is that he was born here, is a natural born citizen.

What we are having trouble with is the factual basis for your logical decision.

I am satisfied with the information/facts I've read in the many previous threads.

I'm on a conspiracy discussion forum. Obviously I don't believe everything is on the up and up in government. I know I could be wrong - - but I believe Obama is legitimate (from the info/facts in previous threads).

I'm here out of interest/curiosity of Orly's latest.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So your proof is your incorrect assumption about what the BC "should say according to you" concerning Kenya.
Great job!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Annee

Thank you for the links Annee....

Looking forward to finding out the answer to this...

My opinion of the Georgia complaint - - is that it is stupid.

I put it on the same level as McCain being ineligible because he was born in Panama before the ruling that children of service members born abroad on military bases are natural citizens.

The McCain situation was handled correctly and with dignity.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join