It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Update:

www.wnd.com...

“Presidential electors and Congress, not the state of Georgia, hold the constitutional responsibility for determining the qualifications of presidential candidates,” Obama’s lawyer argues in a motion to quash a subpoena for him to appear at the hearings Jan. 26.

“The election of President Obama by the presidential electors, confirmed by Congress, makes the documents and testimony sought by plaintiff irrelevant,” the lawyer said.

Hearings have been scheduled for that date for three separate issues to be handled. They all are raised by Georgia residents who are challenging Obama’s name on the 2012 ballot for various reasons, which they are allowed to do under state law.

Now see if the BC was real and he was indeed legit, he'd gladly appear to end this mess. But noooooooo. More lies, legal maneuvers, and evasion efforts from him. Yeah, must feel real good to support a lying scumbag as our President.

Ron Paul is the truth, the way, and the light.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

You have failed to understand the issues here.

No one has seen original documents. What was released is an obvious forgery.

Maybe in your country you are willing to lay down and take it, when government is abusive, corrupt, unlawful.

But many of us, self included took an oath, to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC. We will not go quietly while the constitution is shredded. We may not win in court, but we will at least go to court.

My Grandfather spent the war in the South Pacific on Manus and Los Negros islands. That must be close to where you are. Maybe my grandfather knew your grandfather...

Re-read the posts, and if you are really interested try to understand what is going on here. A recent ATS post

If not, enjoy your own country, and mind your own business.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
reply to post by Annee

Where was the outrage about McCain? He really was not eligible until a hearing was held.

There was no hearing. A non-binding resolution was presented to the House and to the Senate and was co-sponsored by a large number of members from both sides of the aisle, including Senator Clinton and Senator Obama. There was no 'hearing' of any kind, no 'testamony', no 'debate'. It was read into the record and was passed unanimously by both Chambers. It is not 'law', it is a non-binding resolution

Thank you for the clarification.

"Hearing" (as I read it) must have been someone's interpretation of what you just posted.

Anyway - - it was handled correctly - - and done with. If McCain was Democrat - - we'd probably still be hearing about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

No one has seen original documents.

No one? You are wrong right off the bat. All you know is YOU never saw any.

What was released is an obvious forgery.

And you can tell because you just said you never saw anything and therefor were able to study what you never saw and prove it a forgery.

That makes a ton of sense.

Maybe in your country you are willing to lay down and take it, when government is abusive, corrupt, unlawful.

Maybe in your country lots of people are ignorant and opinionated. Birthers sure are.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What i find amusing is that a persons competence is decided by origin and location of birth.

Who gives a crap where Obama is from origionaly? I dont. I tell you this right now that if a prime minister was elected and was discovered that he isnt from uk but he does his job well then fair play. Give Obama a break ffs he started on a slippery slope and had it hard from the start. Stop #ting on about his failures and pull together to ensure that he succeeds. All of them that run are full of promises yet in my humble opinion,.......Obama is the best uve had. Other than Kennedy. But he there will be big news about him i am sure soon.

edit on 20-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
What i find amusing is that a persons competence is decided by origin and location of birth.

Who gives a crap where Obama is from origionaly?

Simple answer. Its in the Constitution.

Some have thought to change that.

EDIT:

More than two dozen proposed constitutional amendments have been introduced in Congress to relax the restriction. Two of the more well known were introduced by Representative Jonathan Bingham in 1974, to allow for Secretary of State Henry Kissinger to become eligible, and the Equal Opportunity to Govern Amendment by Senator Orrin Hatch in 2003, to allow eligibility for Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Bingham amendment would have also made clear the eligibility of those born abroad to U.S. parents, while the Hatch one would have allowed those who have been naturalized citizens for twenty years to be eligible. All proposals to relax the restriction have failed. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Okay if you say so.....

As I reported earlier, the McCain campaign has declined to publicly release the senator's birth certificate. But a senior campaign official showed me a copy of his birth certificate issued by the "family hospital" in the Coco Solo submarine base. (McCain's grandfather commanded the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in 1936; his father was the executive officer of a submarine based in Coco Solo.)

The birth certificate was signed by Captain W. L. Irvine. I have now checked that name against the Naval Register for 1936, and I find that William Lorne Irvine was director of the medical facility at the submarine base hospital in Coco Solo, Panama Canal Zone, during that time period. You can see the entry here. I think this effectively disposes of any remaining doubts that McCain was born inside the Canal Zone.

Washington Post: Fact Checker

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

that tash is a classic.....they were swarve back then.

i might try and model mine to that...i`ll post the image of my "kawika tash" soon

peace

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

People seem to forget the uphill struggle that Obama has had. Yet he still took the bull by the horns and tried and continues to do so. Boundaries and divisions are rife in ........no, on our planet. Is this what God wanted? No.

They sit and flitter away countless amounts of money on shady ventures yet on the other side of the planet there are some that have no food, no roof, no life. God will be raging when he returns.Millions spent trillions wasted. Shooting for the moon will not gain access to heaven when it means sacrificing fellow men, women and children.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Update 2, more huge news!

Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded.

www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The noose has finally, after the screams of the world, tightened around Obama's neck.

Go ahead Barry, refuse to show and claim executive privilege, so we can laugh you out of the WH.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I can see it now .....

Lights - Camera - Action .....

[color=gold]"Raise your right hand and repeat after me ..... State your name(s) for the record.

I Barack Obama, Barry Soetoro, Harrison J. Bounel do solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but like the truth, so help me God."

edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Jan-20-2012 by xuenchen because:
hand Luke ..... "it's like that "Luke Smile" ...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yup, now would be a good time to exercise the RESIGN option, Obama, so you can leave humanity wondering if you ever really were a citizen for the next 30 years, until the classified records are avail via FOIA.

I swear, if out of nowhere he resigns all of a sudden, well... it won't be from out of nowhere. It will be from out of Kenya.

I mean already how many states have filed ballot access challenges against him? What's the point in running anyway Obama, if you can't get on the ballot in half the states? People gonna just write you in?

:shk:

I hope that sukka goes to court and proves he's a man. Otherwise: wimp.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Lets see. Where have you gone wrong; let's review:

You have failed to understand the issues here.

Which issues are those? The issues at stake that I know I do understand are the Constitutional eligibility requirements for place of birth, age, residency, never impeached, never convicted of treason, not exceeded term limits. I also understand the purpose of official certification of vital events and the full faith and credit clause in the Constitution. Furthermore, I understand the concepts of innocent until proven guilty and separation of powers. That pretty much covers it I think. Oh, yeah, IANAL, but for an amateur, I can read a court case, especially a SCOTUS case and pretty much understand what it is saying and more importantly, what it doesn't say.

Finally, I understand that the most important issue is the information on the birth certificate and that the State of Hawai'i has certified that that information is correct.

It is clear from your posts, the you understand very little of those issues, but do you think are the issues that I don't understand? Please do edumicate me.

No one has seen original documents. What was released is an obvious forgery.

For a start, Politifact has seen the original 2007 Standard Birth Certificate from Hawai'i. Then a whole room of reporters, including some from WND, saw the 2011 non-Standard Birth Certificate from Hawai'i. What have been published are scanned images and photographed images of both versions of the Birth Certificate.

You incorrectly see forgery in the normal processing of those scanned images, but that processing is irrelevant because the images are not the Birth Certificates. I'll correct that statement immediately, you don't see forgery, con-artists are telling you they see forgery and you simply repeat their lies.

You cannot declare a Birth Certificate a forgery based on an image of that Birth Certificate, and neither can any of the fraudulent self-declared experts who say that they can. Unless you can show the information on the image is different from the Birth Certificate. Not one of those fraudulent 'experts' has attempted to show any such thing. And no one can because the State of Hawai'i has certified the information (that is what a Birth Certificate is) and repeatedly declared that the information on the images is the same as what is on the Birth Certificate and in their records.

And it is the information that is important, not whether an image of the Birth Certificate is a layered PDF or not, that is a bogus red herring (not even a real red herring!). The information on the Birth Certificate is the same as the information on the images of the Birth Certificates and that information supports the fact that Obama is eligible to be President.

That is the issue that YOU don't understand.

My country is your country (at least I assume it is). What are you trying to say about yourself here?

But many of us, self included took an oath, to support and defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.

As have I. Part of the responsibility of that oath is to educate yourself about the Constitution and you seem to have failed miserably. How then can you pretend to understand who or what is an enemy to that Constitution?

We will not go quietly while the constitution is shredded. We may not win in court, but we will at least go to court.

Trying to destroy the most fundamental construct in the Constitution, the separation of powers, is not protecting the Constitution. The separation of powers concept is the single most effective structural element in the Constitution to guard against dictatorship and tyranny. The Constitution gives the responsibility of determining the eligibility of the President and Vice-President to Congress and not the Courts (and certainly not to the States). Yet by seeking to force the political question of eligibility in to the Courts you are eroding that vital Constitutional precept.

Exactly who is in the business of shredding the Constitution here?

My Grandfather spent the war in the South Pacific on Manus and Los Negros islands. That must be close to where you are. Maybe my grandfather knew your grandfather...

My grandfather and my father spent the war on the home front in Detroit building the planes and tanks that your grandfather used in his part of the war. My wife's uncle, a pilot in the RAAF during the Battle of the Coral Sea was beheaded by the enemy after being shot down over Papua. His watch was found on a captured prisoner of war 18 months later.

Thanks to all their efforts and sacrifices you and I can freely argue these points without fear of the thought police knocking on our doors. How long will that freedom last if you continue to demand that the Constitution be invalidated every time someone you don't like wins an election?

edit on 20/1/2012 by rnaa because: spelling and grammar

edit on 20/1/2012 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by xuenchen

Yup, now would be a good time to exercise the RESIGN option, Obama, so you can leave humanity wondering if you ever really were a citizen for the next 30 years, until the classified records are avail via FOIA.

I swear, if out of nowhere he resigns all of a sudden, well... it won't be from out of nowhere. It will be from out of Kenya.

I mean already how many states have filed ballot access challenges against him? What's the point in running anyway Obama, if you can't get on the ballot in half the states? People gonna just write you in?

:shk:

I hope that sukka goes to court and proves he's a man. Otherwise: wimp.

Absolutely Positively.

And the "RESIGN" in "Capitol" letters is definitely appropriate !!

I could actually live with Biden at least until next year.

Congress would have no choice but to suspend all spending bills.

That's because Biden would take that long to sign his name to anything.
(He would need to plagiarize it of course, just like Obama does !)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I mean already how many states have filed ballot access challenges against him?

How many ballot access challenges are going to succeed?

My guess is probably in the same success/failure ratio as the rest of the birther court challenges. By the way that ratio is getting close to 0 for 100. That is ZERO (exactly) success and ONE HUNDRED (approximately) failures. It isn't even a guess, to be honest, it is a prophecy.

Do you understand the difference between a Primary Election and the General Election? And what the Primary Elections are supposed to accomplish?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Do you understand the difference between a Primary Election and the General Election? And what the Primary Elections are supposed to accomplish?

Yeah. And what a list of accomplishments that is! They've destroyed our economy, pissed off the world, killed untold numbers of people, robbed us, pissed off the public, and lied the whole way through- REPEATEDLY, for the last 100 years. And maybe the hundred years before that.

That's just for starters. Shall I go on?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Not bad for both of you !

My Father was a Navy Corpsman (medic) in combat at Iwo Jima and Okinawa of all places.
(saved many lives and took one)

He actually witnessed the famous flag raising(s) (yes, he saw both).
The famous Navy Corpsman (John Bradley) that helped raise the flag was on the same ship my father was on, and, they "worked" together in the same platoon !! (no B.S.).

His ship went on to Tokyo as part of the occupation forces.

He watched the surrender ceremonies through binoculars from on top of a mast on his ship (U.S.S. Mellette APA-156)

No Joke.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah. And what a list of accomplishments that is! They've destroyed our economy, pissed off the world, killed untold numbers of people, robbed us, pissed off the public, and lied the whole way through- REPEATEDLY, for the last 100 years. And maybe the hundred years before that.

That's just for starters.

Oh. Really? That is your opinion of elections? From someone who has sworn to uphold the Constitution and defend the Country from enemies both foreign and domestic? Really?

Shall I go on?

Please don't bother, the above load of bovine feces is quite enough, thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Oh it's ok, don't be mad now that poor little Barry's gonna have to face the document experts.

It might be nice if they got truly impartial ones, but that's a subject for another thread as the trial proceeds. IF the trial proceeds. But for now, looks like it's gonna happen. My understanding of the American election process is not relevant. I made the point I wanted to make, the end.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by rnaa

Okay if you say so.....

Well what he said was

One reporter claims that he did get to view it briefly, but he has no proof of that, not even agreement from the McCain campaign. Their are no images of it, nothing.
and what you linked was proof that

One reporter claims that he did get to view it briefly, but he has no proof of that, not even agreement from the McCain campaign. Their are no images of it, nothing.

Where are these images I should have found at your link if it was supposed to prove Rnaa wrong? I was so looking forward to this one.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join