It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

There are more than enough Democrat appointed Federal judges to make sure that this is overturned. As much as I wish Obama could be forced to be transparent, I do not think it will happen. The bottom line is that Obama has acted like a man with something to hide. I don't trust any politicians as far as I could throw them, but I trust Obama least of all.

edit on 1/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: Spelling...always spelling! *&^&%$#%$@

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

Quoted for truth. The GOP just can't accept that they lost. Look @ how aggressively they want after Clinton. Look @ how they're going after Obama. Talk about phallic inferiority complex. The more the GOP rails on this, the dumber they look and the more certain Obama's 11/12 win is going to be. I almost believe that the Birthers are Democrat plants that are working to discredit the Republicans... because they're doing an AWESOME job at making the Republican party look to be the spoiled, racists, party first group that it is.

4 more years, that's all that is being guaranteed. 4 more years.

RP gets a huge amount of love here, but everyone can see that there is no way TPTB and the MSM will let him get close to being a contender. They'll talk up Santorum, the nut (I'm from PA and have 1st hand experience), before RP.

Derek

la2

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

ok but say it was upheld, what happens to the 2012 election, do the primaries get re-run with another democrat, or is Biden alowed to just step up, i just wonder what the constitution says about it, does the 25th amendment cover it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Are you all happy this is why Mason dont Allow Politics and Religion to be spoken about during lodge ,this is tearing this Forum apart and this Nation ....The way i see it this was all thought up years ago and in the end it doesnt matte whos right or wrong because at the top they still have the power and they laugh at us while we sit and argue over BS while they worry about the real issues ...Is he a REAL AMERICAN , hell i dont even thing hes a REAL HUMAN but guess what ..IT DONT MATTER we are ANTS In the farm and they look down at us and laugh ..Im sorry my friends but its to late they have the power and with the amount of Technology they have backing them up taking them down is just not possible ,there arent enough people in positions of power willing to risk there Comfortable lives and families to do the right thing ..SUch a shame ...such a shame but did it really start here in the USA or is this just the latest incarnation of centuries old Powers and there control over us

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
The bringer of this writ is a brave man. he'll have an accident sometime in the future.
They'll silence him some way.

The so-called bringer of the writ is a woman who IS a naturalized citizen from one of the former Soviet Union countries by way of Israel. We, and the US court system, would be lucky if she had the accident you refer to.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

I don't know but I would love to have a front row seat to see this unfold. Obama may have been born in Hawaii but he seems to have real fears of having to prove it. The forgeries that have been shown so far have done little to ease my suspicion. I am not affilliated with any political party and never have or will vote, so I consider myself an unbiased observer. Obama has not earned my trust.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by la2

I don't know but I would love to have a front row seat to see this unfold.

even if you know that its a load of.....[fill in blank]..!

im not sure i would want to see ANY president in this day and age being persecuted on such grounds.....not a citizen...cmon....its like a plot from a very lame episode of ...[fill in blank]....!

lol....

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by Sparky63

ok but say it was upheld, what happens to the 2012 election, do the primaries get re-run with another democrat, or is Biden alowed to just step up, i just wonder what the constitution says about it, does the 25th amendment cover it?

In that case, I would hope that Obama would be impeached and forced from office along with any politicians that ran cover for him regardless of party affiliation. There would certainly be hell to pay since we would be in uncharted water, but I think this country would be better off in the long run cleaning it's own house of scandal and corruption. One thing that is certain is that Hillary would be a shoe in for the Democratic nomination. And if elected, she would pardon Obama. Life would go on....

This of course will never happen

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I am a birther and i truther , but MOST of all i am a realist

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

Race card played 6 posts into the thread. Obama kids cast every card in the deck and still lost the game.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Sparky63
reply to post by la2

I don't know but I would love to have a front row seat to see this unfold.

even if you know that its a load of.....[fill in blank]..!

im not sure i would want to see ANY president in this day and age being persecuted on such grounds.....not a citizen...cmon....its like a plot from a very lame episode of ...[fill in blank]....!

lol....

peace

Speaking of lame plots...."Some people just want to see the world burn." LOL When it comes to corrupt politics and politicians, I have no sympathy. It remains to be seen whether Obama falls into that category, but if he does, I certainly hope the full force of the law is applied regardless of any national humiliation or embarrassment.
edit on 1/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
reply to post by cuervo

Race card played 6 posts into the thread. Obama kids cast every card in the deck and still lost the game.

um..the dudes president....what game did the "obama kids" lose?

saying he isnt an american, is fundementally a race issue.....so pulling the race card would seem fitting lol

he is, or he isnt....lets ask chief great falcon of the menowa menowa tribe and have a smoke from the peace pipe....maaaan deep down, were all american.....
...time to put the pipe down!

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamWallace
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I am a birther and i truther , but MOST of all i am a realist

then you wouldnt mind me telling you that you stink, go have a shower...im also a realist

this thread is bonkers.....though its an eye opener....didnt know obama was so hated....

peace
edit on 4-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's sad that this judge gave Oily Taitz of all people the chance to get Obama into court. Her rendezvous with soldier Cook was nothing less than a conspiracy, masquerading as a ploy, which is bad enough in itself. I am disappointed in Obama's performance and somewhat mystified, especially over the OBL 'death and burial' and indeed I would like to see RP come into the fore with his reality approach, but not from any gain over Obama's birth certificate. I'm not sure how, as in the OP's title, how Obama can prove anything in regard to the birth certificate, he was a baby when it came about, and even if it was made up, how could he know about it... if you see where I am going. Who is going to prove it false, and if so who falsified it? who is going to prove it was falsified by Obama for instance? and when was it falsified? blah blah. As for this thread, it is but a juvenile gloat, not something RP would endorse.
edit on 4-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan

Originally posted by roaland
So their forcing Obama to follow a document (the Constitution) he spent his whole presidency trying to rip apart? Oh let the mud slinging begin!

Now if this is proven true, and his B.C is fake, does that mean, the United States, can effectively void, or reverse any bill/ammendment he's put his name to?

Whether his BC is fake or not i honestly am not sure. I do know i don't like a thing this guy has shoved down Americas throat and as much as I'd like to see much of this crap get turned back i highly doubt that will happen unless some serious shifting goes on in the House and Senate and even then, it'll take many years to roll this atrocity back and decades more to get back to a Constitutional Republic, like we should be per the US Constitution.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

So you're saying that you think all black people walk around blasting Jay-Z and spending your money?

No wonder people whine about the "race card" on here. They don't want to be confronted by their own blatant racism.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My wife doesn't care where Obama was born or if he is a citizen of the this country or not.
She wants free health care and will vote for him even if he is from Mars. I keep telling her that she is going to be disappointed...nothing in life is free.
I think there are a lot of people here who feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It resonates with crazy and unreasonable people.

No one that I personally know ever brings up his BC. They care more about his weak performance on the economy and other issues.

Perhaps birthers should get the hint and attack on issues of relevance instead of wasting our time with stupid nonsense like this?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is great! Only thing is that if he is provento be a fake, then it would pretty nuch ruin ever having a black president ever again. On the other hand, Ga is really trying to slam Obama, and they will. The systen in Ga is so tight in everything they do its sickening trust me, either somebody key to the case is going to be assassinated or Obama is going down. Ga is always prepared.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ENOUGH!!!

20 pages of the same back and forth garbage.

He wasn't born at all. He was a lab experiment sewn together from body parts (He does have a lot of unexplained scars when you think about it.)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join