It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
reply to post by Shadowalker

You're also assuming that all the information was typed in at the same time. Having worked in a hospital records department, I can say that it might not be.... for instance, the live birth is recorded but the exact time doesn't make it down to records immediately or the typist gets interrupted (I did -- someone stops me and wants me to type something else RIGHT NOW.)

This dog's not gonna hunt. Clinton's campaign hopped on this very early and found it wasn't true. Several others tried it in 2008 and it was always debunked. If I'm not mistaken, Taitz has used forged documents in the past (I don't know who forged them but they have been linked to her.) The internet speculation is fueled by people who aren't professional forensic investigators and who are working off second hand or third hand or even forged documents.

For the record, MY birth certificate looks just like Obama's. I was born in Washington, DC (which had no "long form") and they're pretty darn similar. I'm sure the typewriting on mine looks funky as well (it does on my husband's, and he's a 5th generation Texan -- no doubts about his birth or anything.)

I think there's no case here, and I'm a bit amused by the "presidential candidates" that Orly is representing -- never heard of them before, myself (but I'm a registered Democrat and a liberal, so I focus on the candidates I like and ignore the rest.)

Well actually it will hunt. Here is why:

1. There were multiple machines used. 4 that can be identified with type.
2. It is assumed the basic information is filled out in advance. I typed reports for years, and thats what you did, when you had spare time. Filled out the generic information and piled them up.

3. The different typewriter type is found on the same line in the same boxes. In one case in the same word.

That can not be denied. End of story.

You can find the use of two typewriters easily within the name of the hospital. Corsi argued 3 but I say thats sketchy. Solid evidence is only there for two.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Annee

What if Barack Obama was born in the USA, had an outstanding Police warrent for his arrest, took on the identity of another......forged a birth certificate.

Under those circumstances , Barack Obama still can not run for office.

Seriously? Now we're making up stuff?

Desperate much?

now....no not now...........since 2008 lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You're also assuming that all the information was typed in at the same time. Having worked in a hospital records department, I can say that it might not be.... for instance, the live birth is recorded but the exact time doesn't make it down to records immediately or the typist gets interrupted (I did -- someone stops me and wants me to type something else RIGHT NOW.)

And after that urgent request, they gave you a new typewriter?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Annee
Being born on foreign soil of an American parent is a bit different.

Our daughter is adopted from Bolivia. Her birth certificate is from Bolivia and has us listed as her parents.

Congratulations on your daughter.

I am not going to argue Obama's birth certificate. I've read every thread on ATS related to it - - I'm done.

Born on US soil makes you a natural born citizen. Period. That is my only statement in this discussion.

Who your parents are or where they came from has nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Records indicate Obama didn’t start using this particular SSN until 1980, although there are several other numbers associated with his name, none of which were issued in Hawaii, or any other place Obama has ever lived or worked for that matter.

Obama’s use of the Connecticut-issued SSN can be readily verified by anyone as it is imbedded in his fraudulently created Selective Service System records.

Check your own SSI and/or your kids and see what comes up. I DARE YOU.

edit on 4-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

Is this true without a shadow of a doubt, Gridrebel?

Has it been debunked by anyone, I always wondered, this is enough to make ya wonder.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Records indicate Obama didn’t start using this particular SSN until 1980, although there are several other numbers associated with his name, none of which were issued in Hawaii, or any other place Obama has ever lived or worked for that matter.

Obama’s use of the Connecticut-issued SSN can be readily verified by anyone as it is imbedded in his fraudulently created Selective Service System records.

Is this true without a shadow of a doubt, Gridrebel?

Has it been debunked by anyone, I always wondered, this is enough to make ya wonder.

does it make you wonder?

makes me wonder why the owners of that site dont update their database!

peace
edit on 4-1-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

How does one check SSI information?? Give me a link to check mine.. and I will accept your dare :-)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

You mean the government run, Social Security Administration?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm sure the typewriting on mine looks funky as well (it does on my husband's, and he's a 5th generation Texan -- no doubts about his birth or anything.)

I worked in a place where I filled out forms.

When new typewriters came out - - the old clunkers were designated to filling out forms.

I think I actually found dinosaur bones in mine

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
thank you ATS for alerting me to this thread as i have just received independent confirmation of your information from a source that employs freedom of information act requests and reliable news sites for information. I dont often take "news" from questionable sources such as ATS but this subject is near and dear to my heart and I want to thank moderators of this webpage and information warriors alike for proving to me that there can be nuggets of TRUTH in certain forum boards that the FEDS label as CONSPIRACY THEORIES. please dont take my thank you as being condescending as it is entirely genuine.

I HATE this president with a passion, not becuase im Racist, i assure you i am not but becuase some of the laws hes put in place in my opinion are wrong for America as a whole. in fact i hated the last president too becuase he went off all half C***** with the patriot act and its been a nightmare ever since to just LIVE let alone be a free and sovereign nation. unfortunately i didnt start delving into politics until 3 years ago and investigating certain claims made by individuals intimately connected to 9/11. what i had discovered on my own took the blinders off forever and i have a newfound respect for people who make it there business to know what the government does to attempt to keep it in check. in my youth i always thought that Clinton was a good president but looking back now, i begin to wonder about his motivations on the seige at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

I was always taught to not question authourity and even went so far as to engage in the ROTC program as a teen but now i QUESTION EVERYTHING THAT I WAS EVER TAUGHT because hindsight is 20/20 and now that my mind is free i can teach myself that which was denied to me all those years - TO THINK FOR MYSELF.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover

lol...so his own government is saying this...

how did he enrol for the POTUS...isnt it that same department which approved his enrolmenmt, that now says he isnt a citizen.

they should discipline and sack themselves...lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm confused.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm confused.

i was saying, the owners of that site, only have to change that information to say he is american...then it becomes so.

he, is saying that the site isnt updated/controlled by third parties.....so its reliable

peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

he, is saying that the site isnt updated/controlled by third parties.....so its reliable

Not even close to what I was saying... but whatever.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not even close to what I was saying... but whatever.

dude...thats the only way your terrets makes sence.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm confused.

i was saying, the owners of that site, only have to change that information to say he is american...then it becomes so.

peace

I see

Well it is dangerous times we live in, deceiving and being deceived.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

And after that urgent request, they gave you a new typewriter?

Well no lol.

When your pre-filling forms you take the form out after typing some of the hospital name, then move to the next machine and type a few more letters then take it out and go back to your machine for a couple more letters, then take it out and finish the hospital name on an even different machine.

Thats the way they roll....... Listen to that island music.....

la2

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well its about time it was looked into to put it to rest either way, but tell me this........

if Obama isnt allowed to stand in the Georgia Primary, and other states file similar suits then what happens? it could be too late to put another democrat on the ballot, and would surely end up with a democratic candidate that hasnt run in half of the primaries, i dont know constitutional law, so if someone could tell me what would happen i'd be very appreciative

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join