It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
"Has any other President ever been adopted by a foreign step dad,

Was Obama adopted? No! Let's see his adoption papers, please.

forced to renounce his US citizenship

Excuse me?
What? "Born in Kenya" isn't a good enough rumor? Now, someone imagined that he renounced his citizenship? Don't suppose you have proof?

and live on foreign soil?"

OMG! He lived on foreign soil! You know that foreign soil stains the soles of the shoes!

This is so funny! You don't believe EITHER of the official documents he posted, yet you believe he was adopted AND renounced his citizenship based, NOT on ANY official document or statement, but just some worthless rumor!
Too funny!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As far as I know, when we obtain a job legally in the US, we have to fill out paperwork and show proof that we are who we say we are. And, that we are in fact eligible for the position in question.

I have no problem with anyone asking one of the highest ranking government officials of these united states to obey the law. In fact, lets look at all the presidents', senators', reps', and judges' info. Lets clear the air so we can tackle actual issues please.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Classic victim mentality here.

While you're at it, maybe you should also ask yourself "Has any other President ever been adopted by a foreign step dad, forced to renounce his US citizenship and live on foreign soil?"

Or, any other President's 'biological' father actually was a foreigner? A foreign father who's country granted dual-citizenship, at the time of birth?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I never considered myself a "Birther" until I saw a few experts break down the PDF format BC the White House released about a year back. I looked through it, downloaded it, watched what other Document experts said and I believe it is/was a fraudulent document.

There are so many loose ends when it comes to the real story behind Obama...if that is really his name!

The establishment thought they could use some sleight of hand magic tricks as if we're all stupid and just believe what we're told. I feel like once Obama was sworn in, there wasnt much people could do to get him out aside from a military coup.

Now, a second chance is given. Obama wants to stay in power? Great! Lets do it right this time and flood him and his people with questions and allegations. Too many things just dont add up.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh yeah.... and now that Donald Trump character is going to rear his ugly head and run for prez on the "I told you so campaign"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

Originally posted by Maxatoria

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by Maxatoria

No those are completely different type sets.

Look close. Those hardened steel strikers are not jello and they dont change fonts.

the hammer may be hard steel but theres a ribbon/piece of paper and a rubber roller behind that coupled with the fact that its a basic mechanical device whereby the speed and resistances of the ribbon and the roller will affect how the hammer will impact the paper and even the wear on the roller may have bumps in it which would alter the hammers landing pattern, the main checks should be did they have such typewritters available there at the time as if that font wasn't available till 1994 then perhaps you would have more of a case

Your absolute gibberish is not understandable in the least. Have you examined all of the different fonts on the same document?

This would require the insertion and removal 4 times in 4 different machines. Can you see images on your screen or no?

edit on 4-1-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

on that picture of those letters that prove its a phoney i cant see that theres 4 different fonts, all i can see is the same font with different angles on some characters but still the same font, i've spent years messing around with impact printers for a living and i know from having to spend ages pratting around with them thats its virtually impossible to print the same thing twice and have it look identical especially when under the microscope

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Classic victim mentality here.

While you're at it, maybe you should also ask yourself "Has any other President ever been adopted by a foreign step dad, forced to renounce his US citizenship and live on foreign soil?"

Or, any other President's 'biological' father actually was a foreigner? A foreign father who's country granted dual-citizenship, at the time of birth?

Andrew Jackson (1829-1837) is the only president born of two immigrants, both Irish.

Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) - mother was born in England

James Buchanan (1857-1861) - father born in Ireland

Chester Arthur (1881-1885) - father born in Ireland

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921) - mother born in England

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) - mother born in Canada

The rest of that about adoption and renouncement are pure rumors with zero proof.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
hat birthers are either a) Extremely pro-Biden, b) Republicans, or c) people who think Obama alone is solely responsible for all America's problems..

or d) people who think the law and the Constitution should be followed and aren't going to give someone a free pass just because they have a catchy 'yes we can' jingle to get elected POTUS.

Seriously though ... both sides are probably right. He was probably born in Hawaii but his paperwork is messed up. The anecdotal evidence supports him being there at the time of birth and a hack job in Hawaii recording the birth explains the foot dragging by Obama to come up with legitimate looking paperwork. Considering everything all together ... that makes the most sense IMHO.

Bottom line - he's POTUS and we are stuck with him. People who were supposed to be checking and verifying that he was eligible to run didn't do their job checking it out. No one has said exactly who saw Obama's papers and what papers they were. But it's a done deal. Nothing any of us can do about it and TPTB will definately not ever admit to the truth about the paperwork.

Hopefully he'll be outta' there in a year.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grambler
To all those saying Obama has shown us enough:

After his passage of the NDAA which allows indefinite detention of US citizens without trial (a provision he himself insisted on by the way) I think he should have to show us every legal document hes ever had.

Whats the defense you people always have to draconian legislation like this; if you have nothing to hide, don't worry about it. Well fine, if he has nothing to hide, put it all on the table.

Yet you same people say things like, "well he won't show all of his documents because legally he doesn't have to and he's insulted that people are asking" Well you know what, I'm insulted that I can be wire tapped, and detained without trial, but that doesn't matter.

If you want to be a potus that passes and endorses laws that allow you to spy on every little detail of everyone, then at least have the nerve to be transparent yourself.

The last thing all say to all you supporters is this: if you are right and Obama is being truthful about his birth, aren't you thankful that the legal system is there to protect Obama and he will be able to have his day in court, unlike Al Awaki and all of the others that have not or will not in the future have that option because of broken promises and laws passed by Obama.

This is the first sensible reason I've heard for demanding Obama's personal information. It's also the first pro-birther post I've ever starred.

The problem is that the NDAA is a new thing and the Patriot Act was enacted under Bush. So using this as a reason for the origins of the birther hoax isn't valid. Too bad the initial inquiry was born of hate and ignorance or else I might have hopped on board with your stance once it was presented.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And the word is in. I just received a response email from the Clerk of Court's Office, and they have confirmed the order is authentic.

So deal with it. And Aggie Man, so sorry, but you were wrong. The thread is not a Hoax, and neither is the document.

Actually, technically it is from:
Calendar Clerk
Office of State Administrative Hearings

This person just sent me a copy of the order in email, so apparently it is not up on the state site yet where it can be linked.

But yes, personally I have received the order now from the state source. Maybe I'll put it up somewhere so we can have another source on it.
edit on Wed Jan 4th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Jesus birth and life story ...
For the cat to be let out of the bag now, has just the hugest implications:
it will be the end of the US as we know it!

Yeah JOHHNY. Here's yer star, and if I could findjer address, a fresh set of
Ernie Ball's for the gid! The end of Amerika as I've seen it rot into (I'm 60) would
be something better than Ed Viera getting shoehorned into the Supreme Court.
I don't care about partes, platforms, or idealogy anymore.. this is crucial subject
matter that's too hot to put back in the box, A WHOLE LOT of really bad laws
would become null and void, I mean gone, if he was found ineligible-- disregarding
any and all subjects of fraud. No wonder the big boys are pulling out the stops!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
For a President who PROMISED the American people to have the most transparent administration in history, he sure has gone out of his way to make it very opaque.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hate Obama, but I can't help but think that these same 'birthers' wouldn't be hellbent on proving this nonsense if the dude was white.

Never have I ever heard of people questioning a president's eligibility until a black dude came along. Just saying, you guys make it easy for people to paint you with that brush

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

And plenty of folks of all colors bashed on that dumb, ignorant, evil Bush who stole the election from
that Democrat Gore.

Race? Really?

I'm interested in truth. How about you?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
For a President who PROMISED the American people to have the most transparent administration in history, he sure has gone out of his way to make it very opaque.

AGREED. He is of a certain ethnic mindset, he has power, and Damn the American citizen, he will impose his will, after all he now has the power. Funny thing about lies, their hard to keep buried for too long. I think you will live to see the truth exposed or fall into a tyranical slavery. As I said He thinks as a 'Black man' and I make no apology for speaking my mind. And I see him as a man who has the credit card spending OPM (other peoples money) Just goes to show no matter how up on the chain he is, he still has to rely on GOVERNMENT HOUSING.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

on that picture of those letters that prove its a phoney i cant see that theres 4 different fonts, all i can see is the same font with different angles on some characters but still the same font, i've spent years messing around with impact printers for a living and i know from having to spend ages pratting around with them thats its virtually impossible to print the same thing twice and have it look identical especially when under the microscope

Let me help you out here:

www.wnd.com...

For those of you who see four distinct fonts, there's a woman on the "Aliens and UFOs" board who would really appreciate your help confirming all the teeny tiny Martian cities she's found on a picture of a rock.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I sent an email to someone who was involved in this issue a while back for his input and this was his response:

It is true that the GA judge said that a candidate for a federal or state office must be qualified to do so.

The real questions, at this point, are who has the right to question, and when does that questioning have to occur. The nice thing about this point in 2011 versus in 2008 is that the questioning is starting at a significantly earlier time than before, so chances of getting the proverbial ducks in a row are much better.

The problem is going to be in challenging the DNC, I think. They have their own rules for what constitutes an eligible candidate, which is typically the self-ascribing document that (likely) Obama will sign to say that he's constitutionally eligible. It would be very easy for lawyers to come back and say, "See, this piece of paper is what is legally required to substantiate eligibility. Nobody has any right to further require additional documentation than what the DNC already requires."

Then, like before, the DNC will submit this paperwork into the respective SoS offices around the nation, where most of them have no legal obligation to question things beyond the self-ascribing document. At which point, one is back to square one.

I haven't been anywhere near focused on this issue lately as I had been, but I'm guessing that folks who are currently deeply involved in this issue would know better than anyone the legal nuances that are in State laws across the country (hence a lot of the ballot access stories I've been seeing in email and across the Internet).

The bottom line is that this small dismissal here in GA is definitely a good step in the right direction. It simply means that, at this point, the Plaintiffs will need to carefully and deliberately take the next small step forward, whatever that may be, and not try to chew off more than they can handle.

Well, we will see where it goes from here

Just signing a document stating eligibility with no physical evidence (birth certificate) required to back it up is something that needs to be changed.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

I'm sorry... where is this proof???
The BC is forgery. The COLB is a forgery. The SS# was found to have belonged to someone from nearly 100 years ago AND come from a state where Obama has never resided. His Selective Service ID was demonstrated to be bogus. But you have PROOF!? Show us so we can finally be done with this!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
IMHO feel the BC is a complete fake. IMHO the news of Bin Laden being killed just hours after the release of the BC was to take the attention off of it. Anyway - that is just my opinion. Now onto the next topic - the legiticy of the documentation and the Court Case raised in the OP opening.

I am a Title Searcher by trade for many, many years. I have conducted a search of the Office of the State of the Administrative Hearings OFFICE OF STATE ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS for the State of Georgia Here.

Under the Docket Number search function, I typed in all Docket Numbers on the Order presented in the OP. The Search of ALL Docket Numbers revealed: HEARING INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE. Those numbers being 1215136, 1215137, 1216218 & 1216823

So, in my line of work what this means is that these are in fact real docket numbers and that the information contained therein is sensitive information and not available to the general public - something amiss. If there were no suck Docket Numbers the return would have said No Cases Found.

I can also say, that at this point in time it cannot be ascertained if the Docket Numbers in the OP order are match's for the one's in file in the Administrative Office's.

The Search Continues -

ETA - and it may be that they have also not have had time to get it up online yet.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by Anmarie96 because: dreaded spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Do you really believe that President Obama got on the 2008 ballot without providing the Secret Service, CIA, FBI, etc... with the same documentation required of every other candidate? Do you really think that Obama got to be POTUS without undergoing all the background checks required for anyone running for the office? PLEASE!!!

I've always said that republicans in general were very poor losers, but people like Orly Taitz, Donald Trump and the rest of the birther movement really take the cake. I would describe Orly Taitz's legal skills as somewhat lacking, if not totally absent. It would appear that according to Wiki, the best description of her as an attorney is that she is a serial loser of cases and I doubt that the outcome of this effort will be any different. If you don't believe me, just read it for yourself here;

en.wikipedia.org...

I doubt very seriously that anyone connected with the President are concerned in any way with Orly Taitz, this ruling and/or this judge.

And we wonder why the republican party is currently having trouble finding an electable candidate to express their views? It's because of the fact that in order to support their views, a prospective candidate comes off looking nuttier than a fruitcake and the american electorate is not going to elect a fruitcake to the office of POTUS. (I'll admit that we have been known to elect idiots, but not fruitcakes.) Knowing that they can't win if they run one of these nuts against Obama, they are AGAIN grasping at straws in an attempt to disqualify him. What a joke!

By the way, if you really like the work of Orly Taitz, you might like that of Sorcha Faal as well. He/she has some pretty tall tales from time to time that you may find interesting too.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join