It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
What part of "he was born on Hawaii and had an American mother and is therefore a US citizen" do you not understand?

What part of 'the two different birth certificates that have been backed by the White House have been proven forgeries and therefore his place of birth has not yet been determined' do you not understand??

No, they haven't. I've been through this gibberish before. They're authentic. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I suspect these are the same people who will deny the dog pooped in the house.

The fact that .gov hosted the forgery is a coffin nail that will unravel everything eventually.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Shadowalker

Well the Afterbirthers are going to need more proof because this is what is laying on all the judges desks....

www.wnd.com...

The letters don't match because it was typed on a manual typewriter. Each keystroke was delivered with a slightly different pressure on a different stretch of ribbon. Unfortunately for the Birther that discovered that the letters were different, it proves that the certificate in question was not done on a computer; if it were, the font would be uniform. Authenticity proven.

But But But

I thought that new green copy was a new issue by Hawaii 5-O ?

unless the green ones were sitting in a file since 1961.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well, he did say he was when he became a member of the US Senate. The admin people there presumably do their research when people announce their candidacy for it.

You PRESUME that the people did their job. No one has said what documents were supposedly seen and who actually saw them. All people do is say - 'someone must have seen to verify ..' No names or dates of anyone who 'verified' documents ...

here's a copy of the announcements of his birth from the papers in Hawaii.

Two problems ... the addresses on the 'announcements' are not where he lived AND anyone could have put anything in the papers. His mother or grandmother could have put an announcement in a paper without any proof of birth back then.

I happen to think he was probably born in Hawaii.
But it seems pretty darn clear that there is a problem with his birth paperwork.
Something got forgotten, or goofed up at the town hall ... whatever.
The paperwork isn't in order.
This is a conspiracy site and therefore people will notice issues like that.

IMHO

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Idealist, dreamer or fool that I might be, I can not help but envision the sun coming out again for my country and the world; for every wrong done to be exposed and as far as I am concerned, starting with Obama and those with him is a good place to start, then Bush and his gang and work our way back to 9-11. If there is a God, would he not punish all the liars, cheats, thieves and murderers? So, I will dream of a day when all the bad guys are dropped into the bottomless pit and in the meantime just keep hoping.

link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

No those are completely different type sets.

Look close. Those hardened steel strikers are not jello and they dont change fonts.

link   

They're authentic. Deal with it.

They aren't. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
To all those saying Obama has shown us enough:

After his passage of the NDAA which allows indefinite detention of US citizens without trial (a provision he himself insisted on by the way) I think he should have to show us every legal document hes ever had.

Whats the defense you people always have to draconian legislation like this; if you have nothing to hide, don't worry about it. Well fine, if he has nothing to hide, put it all on the table.

Yet you same people say things like, "well he won't show all of his documents because legally he doesn't have to and he's insulted that people are asking" Well you know what, I'm insulted that I can be wire tapped, and detained without trial, but that doesn't matter.

If you want to be a potus that passes and endorses laws that allow you to spy on every little detail of everyone, then at least have the nerve to be transparent yourself.

The last thing all say to all you supporters is this: if you are right and Obama is being truthful about his birth, aren't you thankful that the legal system is there to protect Obama and he will be able to have his day in court, unlike Al Awaki and all of the others that have not or will not in the future have that option because of broken promises and laws passed by Obama.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Look close. Those hardened steel strikers are not jello and they dont change fonts.

Have you ever actually used a manual typewriter? The strikers don't have to be jello to distort the letters. They're striking paper, remember? Through smudged cloth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

The fact that .gov hosted the forgery is a coffin nail that will unravel everything eventually.

I think it's time we demand MalcolmX's BC.

And, Frank Marshall Davis too !

Now Now ! Let's not cry over spilt milk !

Yeah !

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its about time the illegal documents were exposed. Obama has spent close to 2 million trying to hide his BC. He uses an invalid social security number and his selective service number was entered after the fact. If proper discovery is allowed the jig will be up for this fool. He has a lot of first, this will be another, thrown out of office for being ineligible.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

I think it's time we demand MalcolmX's BC.

And, Frank Marshall Davis too !

Now Now ! Let's not cry over spilt milk !

Yeah !

And Washington! We demand to his birth certificate as well! Oh and Jesus's as well! Trust nothing! Oh wait, my tinfoil hat's fallen off...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I agree !

Where do we find these ?

[color=cyan]**

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Have you ever actually used a manual typewriter? The strikers don't have to be jello to distort the letters. They're striking paper, remember? Through smudged cloth.

I buy and sell antique typewriters, and i was burned for $150 on one that was supposed to have belonged to a famous writer. So yes I know everything there is to know about type fonts on old machines. The font says two things.

1. The manufacturer.
2. The model and roughly the years they were produced.

However some fonts were changed in the middle of the year so if you think your buying a valuable antique.....get an expert who tunes them to cross reference the type font before you spend your money.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Birthers are so mind-numbingly, transparently partisan.

I am not an Obama-supporter, or a supporter of any party - in fact, I am not even a supporter of the current political system. However, the birther movement is transparently Republican in nature.

It serves no purpose other than to get Joe Biden the Presidency, and perhaps an early election.

Think about it: If the birthers got what they wanted and Obama was booted from office, all it would do is 1. give Biden the Presidency, and 2. probably mean an early election.

Essentially what this means is that birthers are either a) Extremely pro-Biden, b) Republicans, or c) people who think Obama alone is solely responsible for all America's problems. I am willing to bet that they are B (Republicans) with a little bit of C thrown in for good measure.

Unless your goal is to get Biden president or an early election so you can try and get a Republican in, the birther movement is COMPLETELY POINTLESS. If you just want change, electing a new President isn't going to give you that (each successive President has continued their predecessor's foreign and economic policy in a broad sense!).

It's just a blatant, transparent attempt for ignorant partisan hacks to try and get their preferred rich asshole into power, one who isn't going to change anything because individuals hold next to no power in what is a giant bureaucratic morass that holds more collective power than any individual. It's the system that needs changing, not a damn figurehead, and whining about a birth certificate so you can get a different president isn't going to fix the systemic problems.

Even if birthers got what they wanted, NOTHING WOULD CHANGE BUT A FIGUREHEAD.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
All I know is that the President-Elect Briefing is one of the most rigorous and serious background checks and intelligence inclusions any man in political leadership could ever endure. No one who wins the election is ever prepared for what happens at that briefing by the NSA/CIA/SS/DOD/DOJ/FBI. It's just an enormous shoulder weight when they leave that briefing. You see about 10 years shaved off there life span when they walk out of the briefing to get in there vehicle and be rushed off by Secret Service. If any of this Birth Certificate stuff were remotely true it would have been vetted for sure.

Me thinks you're full of Le PooPoo. That is NOT what a president-elect briefing is. Also, it appears that a birth certificate was not required to be presented in order to run for POTUS.

"In March 2009, Representative Bill Posey, a newly elected Republican from Florida's 15th congressional district, introduced a bill, H.R. 1503, in the U.S. House of Representatives. It would amend the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 to require candidates for the Presidency "to include with the [campaign] committee's statement of organization a copy of the candidate's birth certificate" plus supporting documentation."
edit on 4-1-2012 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

I would think "Gee, has any other president been asked this? No? Am I the first? Yeah? What else am I the first of... oh yeah, I'm also the first black president. Screw those guys."

Classic victim mentality here.

While you're at it, maybe you should also ask yourself "Has any other President ever been adopted by a foreign step dad, forced to renounce his US citizenship and live on foreign soil?"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

the hammer may be hard steel but theres a ribbon/piece of paper and a rubber roller behind that coupled with the fact that its a basic mechanical device whereby the speed and resistances of the ribbon and the roller will affect how the hammer will impact the paper and even the wear on the roller may have bumps in it which would alter the hammers landing pattern, the main checks should be did they have such typewritters available there at the time as if that font wasn't available till 1994 then perhaps you would have more of a case

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
Essentially what this means is that birthers are either a) Extremely pro-Biden, b) Republicans, or c) people who think Obama alone is solely responsible for all America's problems. I am willing to bet that they are B (Republicans) with a little bit of C thrown in for good measure.

MAYBE, just maaaaybe.........it means birthers want the pure, unadulterated, honest, freely given, complete truth.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria

the hammer may be hard steel but theres a ribbon/piece of paper and a rubber roller behind that coupled with the fact that its a basic mechanical device whereby the speed and resistances of the ribbon and the roller will affect how the hammer will impact the paper and even the wear on the roller may have bumps in it which would alter the hammers landing pattern, the main checks should be did they have such typewritters available there at the time as if that font wasn't available till 1994 then perhaps you would have more of a case

Your absolute gibberish is not understandable in the least. Have you examined all of the different fonts on the same document?

This would require the insertion and removal 4 times in 4 different machines. Can you see images on your screen or no?

edit on 4-1-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join