It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Structures Rendered In AUTOCAD

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Moon Structures rendered like never before!

FULL CREDIT goes to SgtRocknRoll for his amazing renders of Moon Structures - yep I said it MOON STRUCTURES.

These are freaking beautifully done - * enjoy *

Structure

More vehicles

Aristarchus Crater

Weird scenes inside the gold mine

Arch work on/near Endymion

Sphere on AS10-30-4356

The rest here: www.youtube.com...

For the record - I believe 87.98% of these 'finds' (just some of the renders look different to what I see - but still they are there) - I also believe the Moon is an artificial space craft. What do you believe?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I've always thought it was remarkably strange that the moon always shows one face to the earth and never the other side... just seems highly improbable to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I hear that. It is literally the pink elephant in the kitchen fridge if you ask me.

The day I discovered this my ego just hammered me about this - then I let ego go, and well let's just say that was the epiphany moment - from then on obsession set in! lol

Now it's always interesting to see new finds and renders - and the more I go over the old images - again the more i see.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

the orbit of the moon coincides with its rotation yes it does rotate

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs

yet we only see one side of the Moon - no other known planetary body does this ...

Now why do you think that is?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"yet we only see one side of the Moon - no other known planetary body does this ...

"

i think phobos does it too, but thats a wierd moon too.
edit on 2-1-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Can nukes reach the moon???

Cause that's where is wanna be when/if WWIII happens

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Oh don;t get me started on Phobos!

I didn't know Phobos does that - I know Phobos and Demios (the 2 moons of Mars) rotate opposite orbits which I find very interesting...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

yet we only see one side of the Moon

The moon is Tidally locked to the Earth which is why we only see one face, it rotates on its axis once every orbit of the Earth

no other known planetary body does this ...

Right...all apart from Phobos and Deimos.

...and Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea, Thebe, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Pan, Atlas, Prometheus, Pandora, Epimetheus, Janus, Mimas, Enceladus, Telesto, Tethys, Calypso, Dione, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, Proteus and Triton.

Tidal Locking

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All I'm seeing is wishful thinking by someone who is seeing light and shadow and trying to make sense of it.

You cannot create a detailed three-dimensional shape from a two-dimensional image without having a massive amount of "assumption" thrown in.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Many mysteries concerning our moon.
I waiting to see what kind of new info we will gain with the two new probes we just sent up there to measure the gravity of the moon.

moon.mit.edu...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
im sorry i didnt watch all the videos i got really bord watching some guy drawing on pictures of the moon, drawing things he thinks he can see and wants to see

a waste of a thread if you ask me it doesnt prove or disprove anything.

hes good at what he does though shame its just not as constructive as i thought it would be.

keep the investigating going tho

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You don't suppose these structures are incoming do you? I wanna see an alien as much as the next guy but your last thread was wacky.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

I've always thought it was remarkably strange that the moon always shows one face to the earth and never the other side... just seems highly improbable to me.

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Originally posted by alexs

yet we only see one side of the Moon - no other known planetary body does this ...

Tidally locked satellites are the norm, not the exception. There is nothing abnormal about the Terran moon's rotation being synced with its orbit so the same face is always presented towards the earth.

Honestly, if some folks spent 1/4 the effort to educate themselves in science that they do repeating fanciful internet rumors.....

Most significant moons in the Solar System are tidally locked with their primaries, since they orbit very closely and tidal force increases rapidly (as a cubic) with decreasing distance.

Notable exceptions are the irregular outer satellites of the gas giant planets, which orbit much farther away than the large well-known moons.

List of known tidally locked bodies

[edit] Solar System

Locked to the Sun
Mercury (in a 3:2 rotation: orbit resonance)

Locked to the Earth
Moon

Locked to Mars
Phobos
Deimos

Locked to Jupiter

Metis
Adrastea
Amalthea
Thebe
Io
Europa
Ganymede
Callisto

Locked to Saturn

Pan
Atlas
Prometheus
Pandora
Epimetheus
Janus
Mimas
Enceladus
Telesto
Tethys
Calypso
Dione
Rhea
Titan
Iapetus

Locked to Uranus
Miranda
Ariel
Umbriel
Titania
Oberon

Locked to Neptune
Proteus
Triton

Locked to Pluto
Charon (Pluto is itself locked to Charon)

Tidal locking
edit on 2-1-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saytan75

yet we only see one side of the Moon

The moon is Tidally locked to the Earth which is why we only see one face, it rotates on its axis once every orbit of the Earth

no other known planetary body does this ...

Right...all apart from Phobos and Deimos.

...and Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea, Thebe, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Pan, Atlas, Prometheus, Pandora, Epimetheus, Janus, Mimas, Enceladus, Telesto, Tethys, Calypso, Dione, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, Proteus and Triton.

Tidal Locking

They rotate on their side too do they? News to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's just always seemed strange to me that these moons, or more specifically our own moon has one side facing the earth all the time, and our satellites need constant course correction to achieve this.
Then there's the whole, moon ringing like a bell when something hits it.. thats a bit odd.

And if all of these tidal forces and gravity and what-have-you are acting on the moon then why is there no volcanic activity?

I'm sure people have answers for this but it still seems odd.

Stranger still is why these moons don't rapidly degrade in orbit and impact their planets. the moons around gas giants must be under incredible strain.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Beautiful page on more anomalies
www.boomslanger.com...

"Somebody Else Is On The Moon" George Leonard
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 2-1-2012 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: more

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

They rotate on their side too do they? News to me.

I'm not with you

How does a spherical body (I know it isn't a perfect circle) rotate on it's side?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I mean this:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Can anyone explain this especially the left circled anomaly and what appears to be a raised wall akin to a fort of some type?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/fc424f22254dd24f.jpg[/atsimg]
And STILL can't get the noggin around this double hexagon - I think it looks like it has been blown up from the inside of the crater - relics of a past war perhaps?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/84483bcf2c1daad5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-1-2012 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join