It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Structures Rendered In AUTOCAD

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

doesn't venus do this with the sun too?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
speaking of moon pictures check this out in regard to a NASA whistleblower and in particular the images the link contains? Has this had a serious discussion on ATS yet?
NASA Whistleblower

Now i am sorry if this has been brought here before but these images need shared and investigated. IMHO

and heres a link to the recent story in regard to Space probe gets up close and personal to lunar crater that is two miles deep and so huge it can be seen from Earth link

And what is the object slap bang in the middle of the crater?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

speaking of moon pictures check this out in regard to a NASA whistleblower and in particular the images the link contains? Has this had a serious discussion on ATS yet?

Ken Johnston and Donna Hare have been discussed to death on ATS already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and heres a link to the recent story in regard to Space probe gets up close and personal to lunar crater that is two miles deep and so huge it can be seen from Earth link

Please bear in mind that the use of the expression "strip mine" in the article is an analogy to explain how the various lunar strata have been exposed. The crater was formed by a natural impact.

And what is the object slap bang in the middle of the crater?

It is called a "central peak." Many of the larger craters on the Moon have them. They are thrown up by the impact of a meteorite. Perhaps this will help:

the-moon.wikispaces.com...

Aristarchus is interesting for other reasons. Many observers have reported the central peak "lighting up," or glowing red. This has led to speculation that it is volcanically active.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

doesn't venus do this with the sun too?

No. Venus actually rotates in the opposite direction of all the other planets, although its "day" is very close to being in counter-synchronization to its year. Freaky.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I work with AUTOCad and various other rendering engines in my work place.

Very interesting to see these anomalies rendered with AC, it gives better depth and allows the eye to really figure out what some of these anomalies may be. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This thread is a good example of how people that have a desire to believe in the absurd actually are ignorant about the very things they are trying to talk about. This is because I guess reality is too complicated or boring for them.

The knowledge of grade school Newtonian physics, basic math....and a healthy does of common sense would eradicate the nonsense that threads like this propagate.

Useful idiots keep threads like this going. That goes for the ignorant folks who start them, and the ignorant folks who try to correct others. For those that think they can "educate" those that fall for the subject of this thread, give up. The folks that are into this nonsense are here because they WANT to believe. Their WANT overrides any logic, reason and common sense you can bring to the table.

I mean, seriously.......this thread is about someone who made auto-cad drawings of structures on the moon. For crying out loud. I could take a black and white photo of the compost I spread in my garden and have the same people show me where the gnomes live. And your trying to reason with these people?!?

I mean no offense, but in this day and age, with the access to knowledge at the press of a button, the folks who subscribe to the ridiculous nonsense this thread propagates only have themselves to blame. They WILLINGLY remain ignorant so fantastical bs like this gets their juices flowing. The live on the fact that they "know" something that the "masses" are to "blind" to see. In their ignorant minds, they are enlightened, and anybody that tried to correct them are part of the machine keeping them down.

To the OP, I am sorry you are too ignorant to understand that you are being used. The term is "useful idiot". Useful Idiots have been used throughout history to keep mankind's progress to a minimum. Like when the average useful idiot thought the world was flat...I could go on, but you would only feel worse and worse about how your ignorance of basic science is being used to propagate things you lack the ability to see.

I am very good at using AutoCAD, SolidEdge and pretty common 3D graphics programs. I would like someone here to give me a link or a high res photo with enough detail to allow me to make an AutoCAD or SolidEdge drawing of "structures on the moon". They don't exist. Well, let me correct that, they do exist if you are still ignorant enough to see scooby doo in every cloud you see.

Please, you guys are making an ass out of the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyitsphil
I work with AUTOCad and various other rendering engines in my work place.

Very interesting to see these anomalies rendered with AC, it gives better depth and allows the eye to really figure out what some of these anomalies may be. Very cool, thanks for sharing.

That's great that you are able to use AutoCAD. That puts you above the average useful idiot. But, unfortunately, you don't have the intelligence to understand that someone else connecting dots to show you what they want to see, and what you want to see, doesn't equal actual knowledge.

Like I said above, with folks like you I could take a black and white photo of the compost in my garden and have people like you tell me where the gnomes live...even maybe folks like you could AutoCAD their "structures".

There are no convincing photos of "structures on the moon". If there were, we would not need to rely on some ignorant internet troll's INTERPRETATION of what he, and other ignorant trolls, want to see.

Thankfully for those in power that really have something to hide, it is easy for them to do so because of the ignorance that is on display in threads like this. At this point, there could be a crystal clear photo of something on the moon and it would get mainstream attention...because of idiots like Hoagland and the legions of useful idiots that subscribe to nonsense like this.

Rest assured, the ignorance on display here is the same ignorance that allows for real things to be hidden from us. You guys "finding things on the moon" are the very evil you claim the "debunkers' are. Think about it. Google the term "useful idiot". It is a hard pill so swallow, to look in the mirror and admit that your ignorance is being used for nefarious purposes, but you need to do it if you don't want to be part of the very coverup you ignorantly think your "exposing".

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Useful idiots keep threads like this going. That goes for the ignorant folks who start them, and the ignorant folks who try to correct others. For those that think they can "educate" those that fall for the subject of this thread, give up. The folks that are into this nonsense are here because they WANT to believe. Their WANT overrides any logic, reason and common sense you can bring to the table.

Granted, some people are entirely closed minded; they have come to the conclusion that what they think they see is real, and will never listen to reason or common sense. Others, however, have genuine curiosity, and I would hate to see them abused. If one person learns anything, the effort is worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Granted, some people are entirely closed minded; they have come to the conclusion that what they think they see is real, and will never listen to reason or common sense. Others, however, have genuine curiosity, and I would hate to see them abused. If one person learns anything, the effort is worthwhile.

Wrong. You fighting a loosing battle. I used to think like you...that if I got through to one person it was worth the effort......I now understand the cycle much better. for every person that is interested in this stuff AND has the mental ability to be swayed by logic, reason and common sense (which is rare, because this subject doesn't attract that type mainly)...but for every person you "get through to" there is a dozen ignorant souls that step up and take their place. The person you "get through" to eventually get's fed up with the overwhelming ignorance that permeates the conspiracy world and ends up leaving. So you didn't really have a positive effect. Actually, you had a negative effect. Those ignorant enough to believe in tripe like this are actually encouraged (in their delusional minds) to solidify their beliefs even further when folks like you try to correct them. The end result is more fanaticism on their part.

So no, you getting through to one person doesn't do the greater any good. The only thing is does is feed the very machine that makes you and I look like morons. Threads like this should die on the vine. They should devolve into a circle jerk of like minded folks that are never challenged. Given some time, the community will marginalize themselves even further and the rest of us can move on to finding out the real conspiracies.

Give yourself a few more years and honestly tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I fell crazy for posting this to the public but.....
I have a friend that was in the military. He had a friend that had been in much longer than him. Long story short this guy spoke of bases on the moon. I always took that story with a grain of salt but most of the insane ramblings I've heard (through the grapevine since I don't know the original source of these rumors) Also according to this guy we have massive tunnels under the ocean. (that one is a pretty good story, there was more to the telling of it than this story) I neither believe or disbelieve these claims but I kinda hope they are untrue....The last thing we need is the military figuring out how to mount a death ray to the moon.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saytan75

yet we only see one side of the Moon

The moon is Tidally locked to the Earth which is why we only see one face, it rotates on its axis once every orbit of the Earth

no other known planetary body does this ...

Right...all apart from Phobos and Deimos.

...and Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea, Thebe, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Pan, Atlas, Prometheus, Pandora, Epimetheus, Janus, Mimas, Enceladus, Telesto, Tethys, Calypso, Dione, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, Proteus and Triton.

Tidal Locking

lol not sure why but when I try to give Saytan75 a star for this awesome post I get this: 503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request. ????! Any ways good tread OP thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

If You read The Terra Papers (linked in My sig), the moon is indeed a space ship, an "Ar." I suspect that the Death Star concept was taken from knowledge, or at least awareness of rumor, that the moon is indeed such a craft.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by DJW001

Wrong. You fighting a loosing battle. I used to think like you...that if I got through to one person it was worth the effort......I now understand the cycle much better. for every person that is interested in this stuff AND has the mental ability to be swayed by logic, reason and common sense (which is rare, because this subject doesn't attract that type mainly)...but for every person you "get through to" there is a dozen ignorant souls that step up and take their place. The person you "get through" to eventually get's fed up with the overwhelming ignorance that permeates the conspiracy world and ends up leaving. So you didn't really have a positive effect. Actually, you had a negative effect. Those ignorant enough to believe in tripe like this are actually encouraged (in their delusional minds) to solidify their beliefs even further when folks like you try to correct them. The end result is more fanaticism on their part.

So no, you getting through to one person doesn't do the greater any good. The only thing is does is feed the very machine that makes you and I look like morons. Threads like this should die on the vine. They should devolve into a circle jerk of like minded folks that are never challenged. Given some time, the community will marginalize themselves even further and the rest of us can move on to finding out the real conspiracies.

Give yourself a few more years and honestly tell me I'm wrong.

It's OK you feel that way but don't you think people are allowed to discuss something you don't believe in? I'm not saying I believe it either but everyone is entitled to ideas...even out there ones. No one said you have to agree. I get that you don't like people ''spreading ignorance'' but at least this isn't fear mongering. Most people that don't agree are OK to read it say something like ''that was strange'' then they move on with their day. Why do you read threads you knew you were going to strongly disagree with when you read the title? It's one thing to politely disagree but another to come into a thread and slam anyone who pursues a different reality then you.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
What is the reference image used in the first video? I like links to orginal data even if it as OLD as the lunar orbiter...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
All I'm seeing is wishful thinking by someone who is seeing light and shadow and trying to make sense of it.

You cannot create a detailed three-dimensional shape from a two-dimensional image without having a massive amount of "assumption" thrown in.

Totally disagree with that.

AutoCad is what the computer sees, not 'wishful thinking by someone'.

That first one shows vehicles just like the Merkabah ship that Dr. Johnathan Reed has spoken of.

Dr. Jonathan Reed's encounter

The ship is shown at 1:03... check it out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You lost me at "loosing"

Useful idiot?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

You lost me at "loosing"

Useful idiot?

Seriously? You think that my inability to properly use the English language in something I typed in a hurry negates the message I conveyed?

I think it is funny when idiotic trolls like you can't counter the intellectual points I make, so you attack the obvious mistake I made while entering my thoughts in a browser. Idiot trolls like you get tore up in real life when it comes to discussion like this, because in the real world you can't fall back on stuff like this to make yourself look smart.

So go ahead, please take the time to argue the points I made....I'm waiting.......Oh, that's what I thought. Your nothing more than a useful idiot, just like the morons that lack the ability to even understand the points I am making.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So go ahead, please take the time to argue the points I made....I'm waiting.......Oh, that's what I thought. Your nothing more than a useful idiot, just like the morons that lack the ability to even understand the points I am making.

I understand what you're saying completely. Rather than content yourself with not lighting a candle and cursing the darkness, you find it necessary to curse the candle as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Your points mean nothing to me. I thought that was obvious?

You just keep telling yourself whatever you have to ok

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just marking for later

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join