It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ is the son of the one and only God, our creator.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

its called the placebo effect , please don't tell me to read a website , when i gave you plenty of links you didn't even bother to check out . Kinda hypocritical no ? Oh your a christian it runs in the blood

This proves nothing . but people who fall easily to the power of suggestion.

Did you click the links about the fake healers? did you watch the videos? How easily they fall for it , thinking its a divine intervention?

Look at the things your giving me as evidence. How are yout not ashamed of your self ? Its like giving me evidence for unicorns , or santa .

I do believe there is a god , but he is not that of the bible. He is the source of the universe .

I do not believe he would have a son , and send him on a suicide missoin

I do not believe in faith healers as they all FAIL the tests and are caught red handed.

Would you like me to show you a website of failed miracle healer victims?

Or you just gonna ignore it like you did all my other links and posts?

Tell me gabby , can you heal the blind with your "faith"

Or is it not strong enough? Do you need to send 100 bux to increase your faith ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

On what authority do you believe your OP statement?

You did not answer the question.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Give me a break and enough with the human sacrafices please do you see where santanic comes from now? clear enough?

Satanism is the sacrifice of humans for more power in the dark world..

Christianity is the atonement given by God through His cross.. for the cleansing of all actions displeasing to him.

Christianity is based on love and mercy..

satanism is based on power and lust for control of human souls.

But I will stop trying to convince you with my words.. and will pray that you are shown what the cross was really about.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Did you click the links about the fake healers? did you watch the videos? How easily they fall for it , thinking its a divine intervention?

I didn't have to..I believe you on that call.. there are many fakes out there.

.. but nothing will convince me that Padre Pio is fake.. there is just too much evidence contrary to that..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Give me a break and enough with the human sacrafices please do you see where santanic comes from now? clear enough?

Satanism is the sacrifice of humans for more power in the dark world..

Christianity is the atonement given by God through His cross.. for the cleansing of all actions displeasing to him.

Christianity is based on love and mercy..

satanism is based on power and lust for control of human souls.

But I will stop trying to convince you with my words.. and will pray that you are shown what the cross was really about.

"Satanism is the sacrifice of humans for more power in the dark world.."

says the blind...

"Christianity is the atonement given by God through His cross.. for the cleansing of all actions displeasing to him.

sure it is. God cause is so limited in power only thing he has is human sacrafice , then idolize that sacrafice by wearing crosses? Welcome to santanism

"Christianity is based on love and mercy.."?

Oh tell that to the victims of

en.wikipedia.org...

"satanism is based on power and lust for control of human souls"

Now replace satanism , with christianity and you'll get a clue

"I will ask him to lead you to the grace of Jesus.. and to understand the passion of the crucifixion"
No thanks keep your satantic rituals to your self.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I didn't have to..I believe you on that call.. there are many fakes out there.

.. but nothing will convince me that Padre Pio is fake.. there is just too much evidence contrary to that..

Thats why its called blind faith . You can't demonstrate these todays where we can verify it . So you stick to old fairy tales , and accounts of people who think they are healed because of it .

Its all power of suggestion , trickery , placebo effect , hypnosis.

Can you heal a blind person with your faith today ? yes or no?

I promise you i will convert , if i bring a blind person to you and you heal him with your faith ?

Come on , i'm not asking you to move a mountain

or drink poison.

Very simple. Can you prayers heal a blind person if i bring u one?
edit on 2-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Afterall the bible is my "guide" to you ?

Jesus is.
That is how we know of God, through Jesus.
Read the New Testament what it says specifically about Jesus and you can get to know something about Jesus.
Then ask Jesus to reveal himself to you through the Holy Spirit which he will send to you to better understand what it means to follow Jesus.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Afterall the bible is my "guide" to you ?

Jesus is.
That is how we know of God, through Jesus.
Read the New Testament what it says specifically about Jesus and you can get to know something about Jesus.
Then ask Jesus to reveal himself to you through the Holy Spirit which he will send to you to better understand what it means to follow Jesus.

Oh i've tried that plenty of times , you see i'm pretty open minded , and gave it many tries . But he didn't reveal him self , He hid because he doesnt exist in the way you portray him as.

Can you heal any blind people with your faith ? Or are you not super sayan enough for that ?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

The Father was gracious enough to allow part of the trinity to be the atonement for our sins...He basically offered Himself up on the alter of the earth in the holiest of sacrifices for the atonement for mankinds sins.
What?
Who exactly is this altar made to that Jesus was offered on?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
reply to post by Akragon

Cherry picking is clearly your department

Im curious though

who wrote

"Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, And John... I thought everyone knew that"?

If we were to use Matthew , Mark Luke and John in a court of law , and the judge asked me about the authors , what should i say ?

I do not "cherry pick"... i quote from certain books, and read the entire chapter for meaning... clearly not how you do things... as you've shown in your posts about that parable...

Why exactly would anyone used those books in a court of law in any case?

Seperation between church and state, remember?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

Im curious though

who wrote

If we were to use Matthew , Mark Luke and John in a court of law , and the judge asked me about the authors , what should i say ?

I do not "cherry pick"... i quote from certain books, and read the entire chapter for meaning... clearly not how you do things... as you've shown in your posts about that parable...

Couldn't answer the question huh? Shall i ask again ? or will you go back and read my post?

Here is another easy one for ya

What percentage of the NT is in parables?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

"There is no contradiction believe me, his words have no flaws, i've been studying them for many years... there are none as far as i've found. "

Clearly you were drunk when reading it .

www.7commands.com...

When you have your blind goggles on , its a natural byproduct to make such baseless assumptions about new t.

You weren't studying , you were blindly following there is a differnce

You didn't read anything i said did you.... i said nothing about the NT... i specified 4 books.

Though as usual you can assume whatever you like about me... you are free to judge i don't mind at all...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

"There is no contradiction believe me, his words have no flaws, i've been studying them for many years... there are none as far as i've found. "

www.7commands.com...

When you have your blind goggles on , its a natural byproduct to make such baseless assumptions about new t.

You didn't read anything i said did you.... i said nothing about the NT... i specified 4 books.

Though as usual you can assume whatever you like about me... you are free to judge i don't mind at all...

I asked about NT not 4 books?

Did you miss that?

So far you don't like to stay on the same page and side step alot.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

"1. Jesus' lineage was traced through David's son Solomon. Mt.1:6.
Jesus' lineage was traced through David's son Nathan. Lk.3:31.

The announcement of the special birth came before conception. Lk.1:26-31.
The announcement of the special birth came after conception. Mt.1:18-21.
Jesus' parents were told of their son's future greatness. Mt.1:18-21; Lk.1:28-35.
Jesus' parents knew nothing of their son's potential. Lk.2:48-50.
The angel told Joseph. Mt.1:20.
The angel told Mary. Lk.1:28.
There were 28 generations from David to Jesus. Mt.1:17.
There were 43 generations from David to Jesus. Lk.3:23-31.
Jacob was Joseph's father. Mt.1:16.
Heli was Joseph's father. Lk.3:23.
He was to be called Emmanuel. Mt.1:23.
He was called Jesus. Mt.1:25.
Joseph, Mary, and Jesus flee to Egypt while Herod slaughters all males under 2 years old. Mt.2:13-16. (Note: Jesus' cousin, John, was also under 2 and survived without having to flee.)
Joseph, Mary, and Jesus did not flee to Egypt, but remained for temple rituals. No slaughter of infants is mentioned! Lk.2:21-39.
Jesus was tempted during the 40 days in the wilderness. Mk.1:13.
Jesus was tempted after the 40 days in the wilderness. Mt.4:2,3.
The devil first took Jesus to the pinnacle, then to the mountain top. Mt.4:5-8.
The devil first took Jesus to the mountain top, then to the pinnacle. Lk.4:5-9"

www.skeptically.org...

Nope no mistakes here folks . Just keep your goggles on and follow god and jesus

I said his words are without flaw... As in his lessons...

You're just posting crap from skeptic websites now... Might as well post the evil bible site while you're at it...

Here you go...
www.evilbible.com...

It shows what you considering to be studying as well... Google

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Oh i've tried that plenty of times . . .

I think it is more of a lifetime experience and I don't put much into the idea of there being some sort of immediate experience. I think it is a gradual sort of thing where your thoughts slowly change from what they were about previously and are directed into a more useful sort, at least that is the way I have thought about it. There are more dramatic type things and in my own life these were caused by my own foolishness or whatever but God had to step in many times to save my life. I think that God does good things for us for the sake of Jesus in that he was someone God found worthwhile to save from death and by our relationship with Jesus, Gods sees us in the same sort of light.
Like I said, personally I have experienced miracles and healing of a profound nature. I can not touch you and bring you back to life if you were dead, as far as I know but I could tell you Jesus did that for me and maybe you may believe and when the time is there for you, then it will happen and that is what is important.

edit on 2-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

www.7commands.com...

Did you miss that?

So far you don't like to stay on the same page and side step alot.

This was your question that i answered... wake up a bit hun...

HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ARE JESUS WORDS ? WHICH ARE NOT?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Im sorry for using google and linking you to websites . Not sure what i was thinking.

Next time i'll go photocopy the pages , sign it for you and delivery it to you with footnotes including of course!

I know the things you don't want to hear about the bible and then having to read a website that shows it hurts. But i guess thats why is called blind faith , you can easily deflect such pains as ignorance.

"This was your question that i answered... wake up a bit hun...

HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ARE JESUS WORDS ? WHICH ARE NOT?"

Actually that was another question , from an earliar post. Snipping old questions with another question is called what...?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Im curious though

who wrote

Couldn't answer the question huh? Shall i ask again ? or will you go back and read my post?

Here is another easy one for ya

What percentage of the NT is in parables?

I don't answer pointless questions....

Similar to this pointless question, but i will answer for you...

Read the book... bust out a calculator and figure it out for yourself... I don't like math...

Though even that would be pointless because you clearly don't know the what a parable is...

here...
par·a·ble/ˈparəbəl/Noun: A simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson, as told by Jesus in the Gospels

edit on 2-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Im sorry for using google and linking you to websites . Not sure what i was thinking.

Next time i'll go photocopy the pages , sign it for you and delivery it to you with footnotes including of course!

I know the things you don't want to hear about the bible and then having to read a website that shows it hurts. But i guess thats why is called blind faith , you can easily deflect such pains as ignorance.

"This was your question that i answered... wake up a bit hun...

HOW DO I KNOW WHICH ARE JESUS WORDS ? WHICH ARE NOT?"

Actually that was another question , from an earliar post. Snipping old questions with another question is called what...?

Haha...

you're just argueing for the sake or arguement now.... its beginning to be pointless.

And you are forgiven.... of course

edit on 2-1-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Actually no you didn't... you asked what books are Jesus words found in.

Go back a few pages and look for youself

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join