It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - US Soldiers blow up Dog just for fun!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In this video you'll see how US Soldiers in Iraq blow up a dog just for some giggles!!

*GRAPHIC*

Link
www.liveleak.com...

This is beyond disgusting!!

Job well done over there!!
The trillions $ are well spent.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

< b r / >
has got on the end of your link making it link to the wrong place.
edit on 2-1-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

A video has emerged online that appears to show some American troops blowing up a dog-for fun

On the footage, which surfaced two days ago, soldiers can be heard- off camera- laughing as the animal approaches a trap-apparently set up by themselves.

The men chortle as they spot the hapless creature wandering in what appears to be a bombed out street.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

It was an IED being detonated and this video is old and has been rehashed over and over again to deface the U.S., just like how you're doing now.

Yes its cruel and uncalled for, even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Hellas

< b r / >
has got on the end of your link making it link to the wrong place.

updated

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
its sad... I think a major problem is the type of people the military is training and putting together it seems like a private school to teach the already unstable that this type of thing is ok and even praised among the ranks...

the Idea of our military has been forgotten more and more with stories like these I get my heart broken at what our Military and our Gov. has become.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Links to old uploads of this vid please.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I REALLY hope you guys don't think this is a daily occurence in the military...

Just cause one teach has sex with a student doesn't mean they all do or it happens all the time.

+52 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
reply to post by Hellas

,even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

This part of your post i quite frankly despise.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

It was an IED being detonated and this video is old and has been rehashed over and over again to deface the U.S., just like how you're doing now.

Yes its cruel and uncalled for, even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

the video doesnt deface the US armed forces.

the actions of these men do deface the Mil.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
I REALLY hope you guys don't think this is a daily occurence in the military...

Just cause one teach has sex with a student doesn't mean they all do or it happens all the time.

Of course..

Abu Ghraib, raping little girls, killing families and detonating dogs just happened once, so everything is cool

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

It was on liveleak a couple years ago. I'm on my iPhone and view LL videos at the moment.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

reply to post by Hellas

,even though dogs in Iraq are known to carry disease.

This part of your post i quite frankly despise.

Why? It is fact. There is an epidimic of dying and diseased dogs there....there are no vets to help them....and they are dangerous roaming the streets....the dogs need to be killed because they cannot be helped...it is humane for the healthy animals and for humans that live there.

Read....please:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

The two strays were among the thousands that roam the streets of Baghdad. Authorities have been killing them since November, trying to prevent the spread of disease and attacks on residents

edit on January 2nd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I cannot bring myself to even watch the video to see if your description is accurate. I will leave that to others if they are so inclined. In my opinion, the depravity of some individuals is such a serious problem for our species, that sensationalizing them through video leaves me frustrated.

I will only add that I have heard and seen stories of remarkable relationships between soldiers and stray dogs which befriend them. In some cases, extraordinary efforts have even brought these dogs back home to the US.

Please see the following story.

www.seattledogspot.com...

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Lol guess every human carrying a disease is fair game for being blown up :3 thanks for clarifying. Animals have more right to live then humans. They dont destroy anything and everything.

link   
Our youth are #ed, TPTB know this, thats why they aim to recruit 16's to 21's. . Most infantry left school aspiring to be in the army, either that or they had no choice other than to join the army because they cant get jobs.

The Army most want sheep, not people who think for them selves.

+2 more 
link   
The reality of feral dogs in Iraq - not so pretty.

motherjones.com...

the dog-eradication program is incredibly popular among Iraqis, and could even enhance the government's standing with its discontented populace. And it's not unprecedented: Saddam Hussein used to sponsor dog roundups, and the US military is currently waging its own campaign against the country's feral dogs.

Wild animals also pose special problems for American service members in Iraq. Despite the fortifications at the US coalition's largest bases—mazes of walls, cameras, guns, checkpoints—coyotes and cats slip through at will, often crossing soldiers' paths in the dusty dark of night, catching fish on base lakes and moats, or tracking rats underneath the soldiers' sleeping trailers. Rabies is an ever-present concern, as is the general nastiness of the feral animal population. Plus, military working dogs are ubiquitous in Iraq, and keeping them away from wild animals is a paramount concern. Units that rely on working animals have rules of engagement empowering them to kill any creature that ventures too close to their dogs.

edit on 2-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hmm interesting seems even the animals didnt want ua there. Killing is not a solution, even though the government/military seem to thnk so. Has not solved anything yet.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Don't want to get caught up in a ridiculous argument over this.

Sure, not every soldier is like this - But how many just sit back and watch for fear of retaliation? They are just as guilty as the guy pulling the trigger.

These guys are worthless, less that garbage. Little boys with really big magnifying glasses - I give no automated respect to the people in the armed services. While this may not be the norm, there sure are a lot of videos of soldiers doing horrible things, I have heard first hand accounts of horrible things, and the incidents of rape and hazing in the military are astronomical.

So if it's not the individual soldiers at fault, who is it?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by LadySkadi

Hmm interesting seems even the animals didnt want ua there. Killing is not a solution, even though the government/military seem to thnk so. Has not solved anything yet.

The eradication of feral animals is an Iraqi government sponsored project, that is apparently supported by a large number of the Iraqi population... Look into it, try to move beyond your one-sided, personal bias.

edit on 2-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I flagged you, but I can't watch the video. I would remove it, that's not cool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join