It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Really threw me off with the incoming. Kept trying to find where it said it was incoming. Oh well.
edit on 2-1-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

This thread was interesting because it was based on NASA footage, not Thai wishing balloons

Yeah I agree with you there and sensational headers certainly make the front page that's for sure

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selyatek
reply to post by TedHodgson

I don't know what the video is...

But saying everyones who did contributes to this thread is no intelligent?

And putting your guess on dust particles?? .. That we can see on a stretch of a few days ??
i think you did not read none of pages of this thread... i did.

And i did learn new stuff on internal reflection... well i guess i'm not here to become more intelligent.

Your'e right! There are always those... once a decent explanation has been given, sad thing is others gave him stars for that.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Whats so frustating is that since the `turkey alien ufo` or norway spiral`, or chinese airports shutting down because of ufo...
which were all 2 plus years ago..
literally nothing besides that jerusalem ufo hoax has happened1

and when the only material we have is rubish like the o.p its just so frustrating

whoever keeps flagging this thread SHAME ON YOU!

edit on 2-1-2012 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickt43

There are hundreds of real Pyramids in China and not counting those in Bosnia, Italy, Greece, the Philippines, Peru, Bolivia, the U.S.A. and so on. The areas of research will be widened in the future.
www.world-pyramids.com...

The Key to Understanding the Pyramid

The pyramid as a symbol of human development
timeforchange.org...

Have the UFO pyramids on youtube that have been seen in China, Moscow and Columbia been debunked yet?
Does anyone know?

Sorry to push so much on you but Pyramids are a learning hobby of mine. My Avatar is a Pyramid that I acquired about five years ago and I believe it has a message in embedded in it but that's story for another Thread.

Very interesting. This one the Monks mound makes you think they went through all this building for something to land. The bird people shown also. They found the little pyramid model stone there and the one in Bosnia almost like they were told what they needed to build.

Personally I never can see why anyone would feel it silly or childish to look for what will surely eventually come, our being visited from space. I think it likely the universe is crawling with creatures and networked by intelligent life that travel and live all over the place.

I find the people who laugh at such ideas the uninformed and childish.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It seems as though lens flare is the prevailing theory, if this is the case there should be boat loads of similar flare artifacts over the years. So where are all the comparable flare photos that make perfect geometric shapes?? I am a novice with all of this, but it just seems highly unlikely that you would have a 4 day lens flare producing such a clean object.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo
Guys, guys, I think I may have solved the mystery!

On a slightly more helpful note - I made an animated gif from the satellite images:

edit on 2-1-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: typo

Well this solar sail certainly looks like it.
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Looks strange to me, definitely not a natural object.

In case anybody is wondering just what is taking the photos/video, here is the website of stereo A & B
Showing the perspective of the stereo cameras, and their location in our solar system.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The time has come. The Mayan calender wasn't actually a calender, it was more along the lines of a countdown. That's them in those pyramids, that's the reason why we couldn't ever find any traces, because there weren't any. Now they're on their way back home and will be landing on Dec. 21.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by letscit
so 11 pages in now and not a single person can give a definitive answer for what it is? Sweet!

And anyone making such claims in public, like this Tuber has, is expected to have all this ridicule hurled at them.

And why would that be? Having ridicule thrown at them? I would rather be ridiculed than to be in the frame of mind that Earth is the only planet in Gods universe that harbours life. Its a bit like saying that i am the only person on earth.

Here's the thing that I am trying to convey.....I think most of us either believe or strongly 'know' intelligent alien life exists. It's almost a misnomer to think the opposite now.

However.........no one, not even Stephen Hawkings can look, just LOOK at an image and ascertain with conviction and aver that 'this is a spacecraft'

I mean, who the heck DOES that?????

So that, and ONLY that is where I have issue.

If this Tuber presented his find and remained humble and proceeded to share his findings devoid his proclamation, then this would be an excellent thread to have a discussion on and bandy back and forth.

So how do you step into this rabbit hole with a sense of decorum?

I just have a hard time having a decent discussion when people take unsolicited quantum leaps from 'believing' to 'knowing' who have no credentials in the first place.
An opinion doesn't morph into a fact just because you have a You Tube channel.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think the images look like a pyramid, kinda like this...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Your'e right! There are always those... once a decent explanation has been given, sad thing is others gave him stars for that.

That's generally what happens when people agree with me

ill tell you what, Give me a decent explanation of why people eat biscuits and i guarantee you ill flag and star it for you. The point is the OP gives no explanation, no facts and so much speculation that it's got all the Sheeple in a fuzzle and they are pointing in every direction in AWE as if some magical and impossible thing has occurred, Fortunately in the midst of the Chaos a small minority have taken their time to identify what it is we are in fact looking at but they are been drowned in the flock, And hence the lord Ted declared the flock a flurry the sheep a mess.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think the images look like a pyramid, kinda like this...

And I agree.
I don't think we're arguing the shape (I'm not directing this at you. In general though...)

And this is how the owner of this video should've presented it. "Folks, look what I found while canvassing SOHO images yesterday. There appears to be a strange looking geometric shaped pyramid anomaly in between the Sun and the Stereo camera. Please also take notice of Venus off to the left hand side. Wow, I would lov to hear what some of you have to say and your opinions. Thanks!!!!!"

NOT:

"Hey naive audience. Here's a space craft hanging next to the Sun. Awesome, ain't it?"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Admittedly, I have not read through 19 pages of comments to see if what I am fixing to
say has already been Posted............. but; The Pyramid shaped object in the Stereo
B HI2 imagery has shown up before in the exact same spot.... August 20th, 2007.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 2-1-2012 by SeekerDave007 because: fix formatting

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78

Originally posted by letscit
so 11 pages in now and not a single person can give a definitive answer for what it is? Sweet!

And anyone making such claims in public, like this Tuber has, is expected to have all this ridicule hurled at them.

And why would that be? Having ridicule thrown at them? I would rather be ridiculed than to be in the frame of mind that Earth is the only planet in Gods universe that harbours life. Its a bit like saying that i am the only person on earth.

Here's the thing that I am trying to convey.....I think most of us either believe or strongly 'know' intelligent alien life exists. It's almost a misnomer to think the opposite now.

However.........no one, not even Stephen Hawkings can look, just LOOK at an image and ascertain with conviction and aver that 'this is a spacecraft'

I mean, who the heck DOES that?????

So that, and ONLY that is where I have issue.

If this Tuber presented his find and remained humble and proceeded to share his findings devoid his proclamation, then this would be an excellent thread to have a discussion on and bandy back and forth.

So how do you step into this rabbit hole with a sense of decorum?

I just have a hard time having a decent discussion when people take unsolicited quantum leaps from 'believing' to 'knowing' who have no credentials in the first place.
An opinion doesn't morph into a fact just because you have a You Tube channel.

I agree wholeheartedly regards your feelings on those who take what is posted on a YouTube channel as the gospel, regardless of the context. Having said that, to have a decent discussion on the matter (and in this particular context, I do believe it is worth discussing) while maintaining proper decorum (objectivity, civility, respect), it is necessary to look past the poster and what he/she said and provided, and focus on the content they posted.

Nobody has yet to provide anything remotely concrete that would explain away what the geometric form filmed in space is/was, and because it is singularly odd (just based on what I've seen and researched, which is considerable) I feel it merits further investigation. There is nothing in the scientific method that calls for browbeating, name-calling, derision...and so on. The OP became defensive and argumentative very quickly, for sure, but we went from zero-to-lens flare in less time than it takes to tell it...which might have indicated to the OP that nobody was taking a long, thoughtful look at the material he posted. He could have worded the thread title any number of ways, and the response will probably still have been the same. Truth be told, I'd have been irked as well, for reasons that relate to my earlier post regarding the generous amount of AV materials we've been presented with in the field of lens flares.

This is not attempt to get up on a high horse (the thought of riding the things terrifies me); rather, I think it pertinent to treat this in a most sterile, objective manner until it comes as close to resolution as the collective resources of those involved allows.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
80 FLAGS?! Oh ATS please tell me it isn't so.......*Gently places palm to face*

As far as i can gather practically everyone (par the intelligent people who know who they are) has no idea what this Video Is or why its relevant or if it is even anything more than a particle of Dust, but somewhat like sheep seem to be astounded by what they don't understand hence the interest, Move along Flock, Move Along.....

To funny...you and everyone who gave you a star read the whole thread right? I know you did!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerDave007
Admittedly, I have not read through 19 pages of comments to see if what I am fixing to say has already
been Posted............. but;

The Pyramid shaped object in the Stereo B HI2 imagery has shown up before in the exact same spot....
August 20th, 2007. stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

thank you there we have it

DEBUNKED!

now can we move this to the hoax section!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The opening scene looks a lot like a cell under a microscope. In fact, a hell of a lot like a cell under a microscope. After that, the entire clip ends up looking like microscopic activity. I don't know what that triangle thing is, but it's pretty freakin' small.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Lens flares are not pyramidial.

Also, as I previously stated, the vertical support would move to become parallel to the bright spot, until they overlap, in which case they would look like the same line angle.

The vertical corner of the 'pyramid' does not change it's trajectory.

Show me an example of a lens flare that presents as a pyramid, or is the lens in Stereo B such a rare model that it only occurs in it, and no where else?

I'm all for healthy skepticism, but this does not represent a lens flare of any type I have ever seen.

Did you watch StealthyKats video page 15 on this thread?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerDave007
Admittedly, I have not read through 19 pages of comments to see if what I am fixing to say has already
been Posted............. but;

The Pyramid shaped object in the Stereo B HI2 imagery has shown up before in the exact same spot....
August 20th, 2007. stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Okay. I'll go along with that for the time being, as I've no reason not to, but the question remains...what is it? If it is indeed a lens flare, then there should almost certainly be other examples on offer, though personally speaking, I do not have the time to go through four-plus years worth of imaging. If it is a digital artifact...again, there should be other examples of it. UFO...no way of proving one way or the other, given that there is no concrete precedent for such a claim.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join