It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

I looked, and cannot find a pyramid on those images. Still does not suggest a lens flare, since they do not appear pyramidial.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary

Originally posted by SeekerDave007
Admittedly, I have not read through 19 pages of comments to see if what I am fixing to say has already
been Posted............. but;

The Pyramid shaped object in the Stereo B HI2 imagery has shown up before in the exact same spot....
August 20th, 2007. stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

thank you there we have it

DEBUNKED!

now can we move this to the hoax section!

What do we have? Debunked as what? Nothing has been debunked. It has been established that the object in question has been filmed before, but there is still no explanation as to what it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
OBVIOUSLY swamp gas infront of both satallites.

Close the thread, nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeolus1970

Admittedly, I have not read through 19 pages of comments to see if what I am fixing to say has already

The Pyramid shaped object in the Stereo B HI2 imagery has shown up before in the exact same spot....

DEBUNKED!

What do we have? Debunked as what? Nothing has been debunked. It has been established that the object in question has been filmed before, but there is still no explanation as to what it is.

The whole issue was that `it` was heading towards earth
Obviously `it` if `it ` exists and isnt a glitch, clearly is NOT heading towards earth.
So the point of this thread is nothing

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hardly mary, even if this object is or isnt coming towards earth, you have no idea. None of us do but it pretty clear we don't know what it is, we can't say it's a lens flare or dust it's just not right with this one. So what is it? You seem to know, please tell me.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So the Pyramidians visited the solar system in 2007 as well? Wonder if anyone spotted them then!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think the title should be changed to `what is this space object`

its already been established that this thing is not `inbound` and has been spotted before too.
so to be honest the title is misleading

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeolus1970

DEBUNKED!

The whole issue was that `it` was heading towards earth
Obviously `it` if `it ` exists and isnt a glitch, clearly is NOT heading towards earth.
So the point of this thread is nothing

The point of the thread is to make people aware of an anomaly, a very interesting anomaly. The OP already changed the title, get over it. Your derailing a good thread.

I dont see why you go through threads and demand them to be taken down, its just weird

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think the title should be changed to `what is this space object`

its already been established that this thing is not `inbound` and has been spotted before too.
so to be honest the title is misleading

I 100% agree with you there mary, it is misleading. But it shouldn't be taken down and it deserves this attention because as you say, its been seen before - It is a weird anomaly, whether or not its coming towards us isnt really the issue anymore - Its more, WTF is it

much love x

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

This thread is one of a million similar threads that simply makes ufo folks look stupid.

This like all the ELEnin threads will disappear into obscurity in a few days...

What the UFO forum needs is a moderator.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

In my opinion that just does to show that this isnt a lens flare if it was seen once in 2007 and again now, I mean if it was a lens flare it would be seen a lot more throughout those years and most likly before.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I did not post the August 20th, 2007 stereo B hi2 pyramid imagery appearance to debunk
but rather to just state that it has showed up before. Probability dictates that it is some kind of
internal reflection but; Who knows....... In August of 2007; the pyramid object got smaller and
disappeared as time went on. The same object showing up now in January 2nd, 2012 may
very well do the same. Whether it is real or not is still up for grabs.
ANYTHING that we see
in Space Satellite Imagery deserves watching.

edit on 2-1-2012 by SeekerDave007 because: correct formatting

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
what camera was used to make this, what lens?

Research folks, look before you leap. now I'm not saying this is the one but

look at that funny aperture, and if it overlaps with the other camera (stereo) in the center . Not saying it is, but more likely...............

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i dont know if its real, but i have seen a picture of a earthball surounded by tubes in the shape of a piramide

seems to me if this is this big, it could be joined around earth (same as the picture)

i know, no picture no proof, cant seem te remember where it was, could be some religious thing

lets get into the absurd, see wht it resembles if you put it over earth, resembles the nwo mark, triangle with eye inside
edit on 2-1-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

S&F op I am in a rush at the moment so will read through later cant wait to read peoples thoughts on this object.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I fully agree that there is more UFO videos out there that deserve more attention than this one. The new years eve one in Taiwan for example which only has 24 flags. . Maybe if he said "Taiwan UFO makes the fireworks go off" he would of got more attention.

I get you

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Use some common sense folks:

There's a huge pyramid shaped object visible in SOHO images available to everyone in the world and only a handful of conspiracy theorists have figured it out? Everyone else is too stupid or part of some impossibly powerful conspiracy?

This continual UFOs on SOHO nonsense is not only easily debunked but has in fact been debunked over and over again for years. I don't understand why it's featured so prominently on the front page of ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join