It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!

page: 18
96
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PhxRising
 

It shows that the "object" appears in the same part of the frame when Venus is in the same location on the opposite side of the frame. It shows that it displays the same movement relative to Venus.

The reason that only half of the current frames are being shown is that it is beacon mode data. The full frame will appear when the high resolution data is downloaded in a day or so. When they are available we will see the "object" continue to move to the left. It will shrink, getting smaller and smaller. It will then be followed by a semicircular arc as Venus moves across the frame.

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi
 

Nice job finding that.
edit on 1/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PhxRising
 


also me not trusting the higher ups don`t you think it is highly possible they went back and doctored up some old info?

And something else is how do we know it`s Nasa blocking out that part of the view now. Perhaps it`s that ship.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


*hug*
thank you



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon



I consider a lot of the treads and certainly a very large portion of the reactions (posts) as part of a role playing game.
It is on all fora and also on ATS.
The game is simple, pro- or contra a statement. Mostly only the reactions that offer a third possibility are interesting for me.
Even in a game there are rules, just like in the real world, sadly some people don't realise it is a game. They tend to take it all to seriously and things become personal and often frustrating.



Sorry to go off topic here but can you just clarify something.. Was that statement just a metaphor or is there actually a 'game being played on these boards?


Even in real life most people play a role, mostly several very distinct ones.
One at home, one amongst friends, one at work and the list goes on and on.
Most people believe in their roles, as if they were real.
I think fora could make people more aware of their constant role playing, because its virtual.
Most characters are not even well defined. no one really knows the other posters, only their role.
I see awareness of constant role playing as a first step in becoming a whole person, without role playing.
To become one person, with one role, without complying to the setting that you are in , at that moment.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
 


A transparent UFO....interesting. I'm not saying this absolutely is the case, but if this was an alien spacecraft, that would mean they could cloak their crafts to a certain extent. So imagine how many near-invisible UFOs there could be hovering around in our skies



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


This site would crumble to pieces without you



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by David291
 

well let's put it into perspective, two hypothetical scenerios discussed herein;

* the object based on a 2d image, at a relative distance to other objects in the frame would be as big as some of our planets.
* it's a light artifact that is a result of venus passing through the stereo field of view.

the former would have every amateur astronomer jumping up and down, therefore the latter is far more plausible imo.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur
 


Do you have an idea or know the effect a Pyramid has on a radar?

2nd



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
18 pages of hysterical incoherent babblings based on nothing, we've even got someone sharing his knowledge of the refractive effects caused by malfunctions on advanced alien cloaking devices for Gawds sake.

It's a good job we don't still believe in witches or some of you would be building ducking stools.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
reply to post by David291
 

well let's put it into perspective, two hypothetical scenerios discussed herein;

* the object based on a 2d image, at a relative distance to other objects in the frame would be as big as some of our planets.
* it's a light artifact that is a result of venus passing through the stereo field of view.

the former would have every amateur astronomer jumping up and down, therefore the latter is far more plausible imo.


If we inhabit a 3 dimensional Universe, please explain to me why all the solutions to difficult questions most of the time are given as a choice of two.
Why, with this type of "offficial NASA UFO's" everyone tends to think thy are either in the same plane as the biggest object we can see, or it that seems not a good explanation, must be floating dust or ice crystals , just in front of the lens. Is the space in between these points forbidden or so?



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
80 FLAGS?! Oh ATS please tell me it isn't so.......*Gently places palm to face*

As far as i can gather practically everyone (par the intelligent people who know who they are) has no idea what this Video Is or why its relevant or if it is even anything more than a particle of Dust, but somewhat like sheep seem to be astounded by what they don't understand hence the interest, Move along Flock, Move Along.....



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia
 

I'm not suggesting for one second you can simplify UFO observations into a couple of categories, but given the information to hand you have to ask yourself - is it enough data to conduct a rational analysis.
To leap to the 'Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!' conclusion based on a youtube video which contains an anomoly seen before when venus is in the stereo field of view and I really do have to ask myself if ATS members are the level headed, deny ignorance membership I believed it to be. Sorry, not an attack at you my friend, sure you are playing devil's advocate but if this is the best we can come up with for evidence of ET then it's a very sad day for ufology and ATS alike.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is where we are
its 2012, and the holy grail is a youtube video with blurry 2d picture!
Great!



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson
 


Dude if you want to move along, by all means do so. But dont try to take people with you just because it would make you feel better. Remember that nobody is right or wrong here. Not until 100% solid evidence is available. Which will be never unless this thing either lands or follows the exact same characteristics that Phage is predicting.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
 


Thanks op for an interesting post. Am I the only one that's disappointed that it's probably just a lens flare? It's pretty boring this time of year in the midwest, and it'd be awesome to turn on the news and see a huge mothership hovering over some city! (Providing they're friendly) Maybe we could hear about something other than politics and dancing with the stars then.

edit on 2-1-2012 by britelite1971 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by TedHodgson
 


Dude if you want to move along, by all means do so. But dont try to take people with you just because it would make you feel better. Remember that nobody is right or wrong here. Not until 100% solid evidence is available. Which will be never unless this thing either lands or follows the exact same characteristics that Phage is predicting.


Whether solid evidence exists or not, you can be absolutely sure that someone is right and someone else is wrong.

ATS is not the box in Schrodingers experiment.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PhxRising
 

It shows that the "object" appears in the same part of the frame when Venus is in the same location on the opposite side of the frame. It shows that it displays the same movement relative to Venus.

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi
 

Nice job finding that.
edit on 1/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)


There also seems to be some kind of picture 'fill' down the right-hand edge, or as if the lens is slightly askew.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson
 

I don't know what the video is...

But saying everyones who did contributes to this thread is no intelligent?

And putting your guess on dust particles?? .. That we can see on a stretch of a few days ??
i think you did not read none of pages of this thread... i did.

And i did learn new stuff on internal reflection... well i guess i'm not here to become more intelligent.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
reply to post by Pokoia
 

I'm not suggesting for one second you can simplify UFO observations into a couple of categories, but given the information to hand you have to ask yourself - is it enough data to conduct a rational analysis.
To leap to the 'Huge UFO Pyramid Incoming!' conclusion based on a youtube video which contains an anomoly seen before when venus is in the stereo field of view and I really do have to ask myself if ATS members are the level headed, deny ignorance membership I believed it to be. Sorry, not an attack at you my friend, sure you are playing devil's advocate but if this is the best we can come up with for evidence of ET then it's a very sad day for ufology and ATS alike.



Fora, and the chance to post something as the first one , do something to people.
They get eager.
I have seen three identical UFO's during daylight, so I do not need more proof someone is here.
I have no idea what "their": planning is.
I am just curious what is next, so i want to keep an open mind.
This thread was interesting because it was based on NASA footage, not Thai wishing balloons.



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Lens flares are not pyramidial.

Also, as I previously stated, the vertical support would move to become parallel to the bright spot, until they overlap, in which case they would look like the same line angle.

The vertical corner of the 'pyramid' does not change it's trajectory.

Show me an example of a lens flare that presents as a pyramid, or is the lens in Stereo B such a rare model that it only occurs in it, and no where else?

I'm all for healthy skepticism, but this does not represent a lens flare of any type I have ever seen.



new topics

top topics



 
96
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join