It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here is what one looks like in the light of day.

Compare to night wing.

edit on 2-1-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I wonder why aliens would be using air/wing technology? I thought they would be more advanced than that!

Here is my first post on this topic:

Originally posted by K1771gnorance on 1-1-2012 @ 03:01 PM
I am pretty sure it was an RC plane with LEDs taking aerial pictures of the fireworks display ... The way it makes sweeping turns and banks is similar to that of a fixed winged aircraft.

While I'm not too sure about it taking aerial pictures anymore... the rest of my observations were near perfection.

*SNIP*

edit on 2-1-2012 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

ATS T&C
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on January 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by K1771gnorance

Star for you.
With all the people there I'm positive the story will come out, pilot and all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
On page 3 i was the 1st to say it was probably a UAV , then i seen a vid that i posted on the thread where i thought i saw it appear from sky/clouds making me think it was a classic UFO but since then i have re-analysed this same clip on my TV giving me a way better perspective of the object .
It actually makes its way up from a lower point therefore not coming from the clouds as i had previously said.

At 44 secs on the clip you can see the object making its way up then at 50 secs it starts to make its way down towards the 101 building ,this for me still does not confirm that its a RC plane or Drone but it makes a huge dent in the claim that its non man made object i.e a UFO/alien craft .
edit on 3-1-2012 by shambles84 because: since looked at it on my TV giving me a lot better picture and a clearer perspective off the object

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Hello again guys. Turns out I was wrong about it being a balloon. Just saw on the local news TVBS in Taiwan that it was in fact a remote controlled kite. The guy brought the news crew to the 101 and flew it to show that it was possible and that he was telling the truth. He also had footage of him flying it there that night. He said it was part of a marriage proposal. Not sure how flying a kite relates to a proposal but that was his story. Anyway, it looks like the mystery has been solved.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here's another video of the RC craft at a very close range at 1:42.

It wobbles back and forth.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-1-2012 by Hfoded because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by Hfoded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Digsy

Hi Digsy, would you be able to link us to a source about the kite, even if its not in english? A credible link would solve the case, otherwise we can only take your word for it.

Cheers
edit on 3-1-2012 by harold223 because: typo

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hfoded

Good find. It seems to even have standard green and red colored navigation lights on each wingtip to help the pilot see which direction the aircraft is flying.

I think it officially an RC airplane now.
edit on 3-1-2012 by K1771gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Also, at 3:15 in this video I think you can see it fly into view from the right:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by harold223

Here's the link to the news article. It's in Chinese.

www.tvbs.com.tw...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
its probally some asian president showing his gf the best seat in the house with his secret military tech airplane.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
no matter if it`s real or not, the fireworks were awesome!!!
maybe they came to see them too!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Hey m'friend! It's so great to see you Thor!!!!!

You make some excellent thought-provoking points.

Not to mention all the time and effort you took to post this outstanding presentation.

All I know is......I always want to be on your side

You're a man with a stand and you gotta admire that!

Hoping to get your way this summer!!

Greetings friend:

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you anytime in beautiful
Rabun County, where the 'Deliverance' 40th Anniversary River Festival will be a big hit
this summer.

Now that this thread is toast with the RC pilot coming out (pun), how about joining us here
for something a bit more challenging?

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation and we look forward to further communication.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
you guys are some smart fellers..
www.youtube.com...
its one of these..watch in HD..
edit on 6-1-2012 by R35TT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

Its one of these.. watch in HD..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's been denunked.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

4 spotlights shining on the clouds above looks like disc shaped Ufos. I once was outside my house taking a puff when I saw this spotlight on the clouds above. I also thought it was a ufo but then I saw the trailing lights rays shooting up from behind the rooftop and concluded that it was a spotlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join