It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by dilly1
Ahh,,, did I pee on your faith and hope(ignorance) for little green shy men existing.?

The debate is over and I will clearly explain why. All UFO's are FO's. You call them unidentified because your dying to know what it is exactly. Since(obviously), you don't know what it is,and no you don't have the right to know, you guess on what it is. And since your mind is still very primitive you do the same thing ancient people did with lighting or thunder. In this case you have been brainwashed by TV nonsense, so you call them "aliens".

Obviously. I'm not sure why you keep getting on this "They aren't UFOs they are FOs" kick. Do you realize what UFO stands for? Unidentified Flying Object. It's flying, it's an object, and it is unidentified. You just said yourself that "Since(obviously, you don't know what it is" which just supports the fact that it is unidentified. I'm not sure what the point of that bit was other than an attempt to call people primitive minded. Perhaps I am since I cannot understand you.

All videos , photos and eyewitness accounts can be fabricated by man. So I do not and will not ever consider any of it Evidence.

If that is your logic then, in theory, nothing relevant to this world should be believed. Sounds like epistemological nihilism to me.

You call me illogical. No my friend, I am 100% logical. I base everything on logic. I don't believe in faith nor hope. That is for the weak minded. Which most are.

I have never said ET does not exist. I have countless times, in the past said, that we live in am infinite universe and since we live in an infinite universe there must be at least one mirror image of earth some where else in space. Could there be 10 or 10 million other earths? Off course . But who cares about those percentages. Traveling in space is impossible. And whomever conquerors(figures out) the impossible controls the universe. Which wouldn't be a good thing for the host planet.

Really? Traveling in space is IMPOSSIBLE? That is the most irrational thing I've heard yet. Then you say the universe has impossible controls(??) but imply that someone can "figure them out". That seems logical to be able to do something that you just claimed was impossible.

That's why I don't have to prove aliens exist or not. I just proved to you the vital component for your alien fantasy to be false, which is do to space travel is so dam hard. For some reason you people continuously skip that part.

I am no devil's advocate. I am trying to teach you people, that your being lied to every time someone on ATS or on TV or in the movies is showing alien perversion. Its all made up.

The funny thing is, you keep making all these claims about me, which, obviously you would know, right? However, not once in this thread have I said that it is an ALIEN. I have just disputed the statements against the fact that it is an alien.

Also, you did not prove anything. You just made the claim that space travel is difficult. However, that is just assuming, if aliens exist, that they are limited to the same means of space trave as we are. Even then, you can't technically know what the government is capable of. For all we know they could have developed far more advanced means of space travel than the ones we common folk know about. Again, you are just making assumptions. All assumptions are illogical.

It is illogical to assume that I believed that object to be an alien. It is illogical to assume that I have a fantasy about a "shy green man" existing. It is illogical to say that space travel is impossible (especially when later you just say that it is merely "dam hard" not impossible). It is illogical to assume that we are being lied to about aliens in this thread when the original poster never even claimed that it was an alien; only that it was a UFO.

Please don't claim to be basing your arguments on logic if you aren't even aware of what the word defines.

The intent of this thread is to identify an unidentified flying object. Not assume that it is an alien.
The difference between you and I is you have faith and hope on the existence of Aliens taxing around earth. You have faith on all these photos and pictures and oral accounts,,, I don't ...

I know what UFO stands for... That's not the point or reason why I try to dissolve this ignorant branding. Understand ,,,,this UFO craze exists because delusional people believe these supposed UFO's are navigated by aliens. If people didn't think nor care about the alien phenomena being connected with these flying objects(sorry, UFO's) then no one would care about UFO's. People would just think these FO's are man made or military crafts(which they are by the way).

Your right, its very obvious you nor any one else can understand me. Shame really.

You are correct. Nothing on this world should be believed. Every time a human is involved immediately cast doubt. Its human nature to fabricate and to deceive. Doubt everything. The majority of humans blindly believe each other as if it were biblical. And the "powers that be" know this.

Why do you think traveling in space is not impossible(could it be having read way too many comic books)? Have you ever seen any evidence to conclude space travel is possible.? Don't answer , I already know that answer... Yes,,I do say the universe has impossible controls,,and? To think the latter is massively naïve. Who's going to figure what out?? Is that your faith talking again? Maybe they(whomever that is) "could"(meaning plausible) figure that out,but its not any time soon,meaning in the next thousand years or so(IF we are fortunate).

It just won't happen.

And I don't think for a second we are living in a "futuristic hi-tech world",,,we're not. In fact we haven't accomplished jack. All we do is recycle our ideas over and over.

I know you haven't directly said it's alien,but your so vague that I know deep inside you are an alien/UFO believer. Am I correct? I know you don't think like me. This forum has two types of alien believers: one believes all ufo's are aliens and the other believe a small % are alien and the rest are man made. So who cares if you haven't directly said its aliens. You're one of the two,,if not you wouldn't be taking my posts so personal..lol

Space travel being difficult(very close to impossible)is not a claim. Its a fact!!!! I have given you 3 vital points needed for space travel. And primitively orbiting around our system is not space travel,,,unless your a robot..lol...

First learn about the truth of traveling in an infinite universe. I mean really learn,not watch countless fabricated tv shows depicting bribed scientist explaining there "wants" and "likes" as fact.

And yes life on this earth or another earth 200,000 light years away has to deal with the same dam obstacles we have to deal with. Why would it be any different ,, and yes, I don't really know per'se but are you going to tell me that these ET's:

- Else where were conceived as immortals?
- Else where have learned to travel in light speed or another form of warp speed? I hope not
-Else where have the capabilities of folding space? I hope not

And I repeat Hope not to remind you, If that happens you're done(we are all done). You are beyond naïve

I don't know what our government is capable off,, Your right. And I firmly believe that what IS available to us was conceived decades and decades before(or much more)... Remember I doubt everything. And maybe yes our government could have conceived one of the three ,or all, of the vital points that I stated and just suppressed it to keep us stupid and stagnate. Its plausible..(But accomplishing the 3 vital points is highly unlikely). But we will never know. But that's another thread right?

What I am saying is not illogical. I am stating the obvious. Which is doubt everything and understand how hard it is to travel in space. Think about that,really.

And grow some thick skin. It adds years to your life.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Sorry, bud, but I read about half of your post and realized you are still adding your own personal agenda and making assumptions based on illogical facts that you have conceived in your head. Therefore, I will just have to void such a post. (You may use the counter that I am just not willing to dispute your "claims" if you wish. I would understand if you did)

Also, in the future, it might make more sense to not claim that one should not believe anything since humans are so deceptive and then go about posting all these things that you say are truths haha.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
All im saying is that I would love to see a man made object make these maneuvers let alone the pilot driving them without his head exploding.

Ok...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First of all, we need to rule out seagull because there is a better chance of that being a helicopter than a seagull.
Second of all, that is no helicopter or airplane.

I'm all the way in Louisiana (obviously far off from the posted video) and I saw these things as well. At different times.

I know many people are screaming "Chinese lanterns" but no.
These things moved at such weird angles.
The first one I saw was completely still and without motion before disappearing. This occurred on New Years eve around 8:30 my time.

The next two instances were on New Years day.
One was while my friend and I were driving down the interstate.

There was an orange ball of light that randomly appeared in the sky.
It stayed stable for a few minutes, then began moving. It moved toward the car at a very fast speed, and flew over the car. I could see that it was obviously no plane. No blinking lights, no shape other than an orb, pretty much everything pointing to the fact that it's not a plane.
It moved too smoothly to be any sort of lantern.

I've looked up videos of the lanterns flying, and this wasn't one.

What's weird about the second instance is that as I looked up to see this orb out the car window, there was something almost translucent not far from it flying by at a VERY fast speed. It was almost invisible to my naked eye from how fast it flew, and from the almost translucent light white color of it.

About an hour later when we were almost home, I saw another light.
This one stable. Except this one was blinking with a great force and fixed. We weren't to turn around to get a better glimpse, and it was gone.

So according to Youtube, there were thousands of sightings all around the world of these things New years Eve and day.

Sure, some of those may be related to Chinese lanterns. But I think a lot of the cases are NOT.
Just look at all of the Youtube videos.

By the way, about a month ago, I saw another UFO type thing.
I could not make out the shape, but it was definitely no airplane.

It had about 3-4 different colors flashing on every inch of the surface of it and flying at a very fast speed.
I still don't know what it was.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanMetTheSky

I think your biggest mistake is lumping all these different "sightings" together and assuming they are all related to the same phenomena. For all you know, it could be a Chinese lantern one day, a RC aircraft another day, an alien from outer space another day, then a Chinese lantern again another day, then maybe a mega super duper top secret majestic eyes only black budget government flying death machine super weapon.

You have to look at each case individually. Lumping them all together and assuming they could all related will cause lots of false alarms.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bobrules

I think everybody here is distracted with the triangle lens-flare thing because this OP should be frontage news until it is solved, decently solved...

This case has more than 100 videos to analyze in sometimes as high as 1080HP. Everybody should be collecting movies and make this UFO BE IFO...

Happy new year internet...

Ps: i've seen this one vid where the light seems to reflect in the building, but i lost that one in the pile of YT movies... Anyone?

link   

I think everybody here is distracted with the triangle lens-flare thing because this OP should be frontage news until it is solved, decently solved...

This case has more than 100 videos to analyze in sometimes as high as 1080HP. Everybody should be collecting movies and make this UFO BE IFO...

Ps: i've seen this one vid where the light seems to reflect in the building, but i lost that one in the pile of YT movies... Anyone?

link   

link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by dilly1

That is an extremely arrogant position.

To say that All UFO's are Man made is the height of ignorance, since even the Condon Report admits that around 5% of all the cases they investigated are Unidentified, and it was their job to NOT find any UFO's.

Secondly, you have absolutley no way of knowing the one true physics which underlies the ability of all matter in the universe.

Not only do our best and brightest Physicists not know, but, by the very presence of the own consciousness, they Cannot know.

Look up the effect of consciousness on Particle Physics sometime.

I get that you are simply too invested in your own idea of how the universe works to change your mind at this point, it is a sad state that scientists arrive at when ego and past learning has clouded their ability to be unbiased observers any more, but you cannot know all the mysteries and physical properties of a nearly infinite space, no matter how much you believe you can.

If you are admonishing people for their strict adherence to an illogical dogma, admonish yourself as well.
Arrogant yes , ignorant impossible. That's you

To say 5% of ufo's are alien is delusional. I don't care if you or some one's said that crap. There is no proof!!!! Its a guess. Why would I take a guess as fact. You need hope and faith for that.

What the hell is "one true physics". Are even reading what I post. Again, our known physics can no way perform the 3 vital points for space travel. Its so unlikely that its safe to say its impossible. For anybody or anything...You have hope and faith that aliens are taxing on earth; with No proof. Your just as delusional as christians.

What do you mean "our brightest minds cannot know" ? Cannot know what?. Have you talked to one personally? Have you asked him/her these particular questions we are debating on this thread?. NOT .. Your talking jargon guy

What does consciousness have to do with the ability to travel in an infinite universe. ?? What!!!! You either can't or can. We can't and I'm willing to bet life else where is in the same dam predicament. Seriously!!!!

Chang my mind to what exactly??. What do you think? And what is that exactly? I forgot.... It seems I am the only one here willingly expressing my view of reality in a direct honest way. I don't talk or deal with fantasies,theories and faith as fact.

My view isn't dogma. It isn't based on faith. So please don't suck me into your misery. I know you people need company to exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Sorry, bud, but I read about half of your post and realized you are still adding your own personal agenda and making assumptions based on illogical facts that you have conceived in your head. Therefore, I will just have to void such a post. (You may use the counter that I am just not willing to dispute your "claims" if you wish. I would understand if you did)

Also, in the future, it might make more sense to not claim that one should not believe anything since humans are so deceptive and then go about posting all these things that you say are truths haha.

The truth bores you huh? Typical. Don't worry there's billions more like yourself. Your not alone. Enjoy the red pill

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by K1771gnorance

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
All im saying is that I would love to see a man made object make these maneuvers let alone the pilot driving them without his head exploding.

Ok...

Haha, good one!

Even fixed wing aircraft can hover

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Nope. Just ignorance.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Hey fish and K1771gnorance thanks for the videos, aside from the other guys rants.Ok so i said show me a man made object and you did. I know the military has drones and such. But take one of these lit up remote helicopters or plans and film it miles away and see if we get the same results. I know its not CGI cause there are tons of videos and i doubt the military would decide to do some crap during a firework show. So unless someone has a ton of money to make hoax this just seems hard to debunk. Of course that's why there is ATS. I think we should get back on topic and try to debunk this aside from religion.

Dilly i kind of feel like if you don't believe in this then why get on here and attack people? There is no reason for us to all battle over this. Its just a simple thread to debunk the video, that's all. Alien, Human, whatever it may be. Im going to stick around until this is figured out.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

But take one of these lit up remote helicopters or plans and film it miles away and see if we get the same results.
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

Here you go, this thread started out as a UFO and ended with the pilot being found.

Here is the video. RC aircraft from miles away.

I'm still not 100% convinced the 2012 Taipei 101 UFO video in this thread is rc. I'm on the fence with it being some foil or something to that nature.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Zoom shot on the ufo. Wing shaped? Looks like an rc plane?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.sharpdaily.com.tw... 2/artid/33930786/secid/2959717/audio/1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1252%26bih%3D586%26prmd%3Dimvns" target="_blank" class="postlink">link
edit on 2-1-2012 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I am a 11-point night around New Year's Eve, took this picture with the iphone 101 at the top there are many small points of light, do not know what?

source:www.mobile01.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LOL, yeah that is an RC plane alright.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by K1771gnorance

Yep, looks like a flying wing.
A well lit up one.

edit on 2-1-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join