It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More dead birds on new years again?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc_squared
reply to post by simples

Yeah, I don't see why everyone's using the fact that it happened on the same night in the same place as reasoning for why the fireworks explanation must not be plausible.

I wasn't very big on the fireworks excuse the first time around, but if anything, history repeating itself here certainly gives it more credibility now.

It'll be interesting to see how much media coverage this story gets this time around. Because if it blows up again like last time - then I bet you we're going to be hearing about massive animal die-offs all over the place - since they're actually quite common.
!

If it was fireworks, how come it didn't happen on the fourth, when more fireworks are shot off because everyone has some? How come this hasn't happen during past New Years celebrations?
These birds dying at the same time, in the same town is suspicious. It seems like someone is trying to make last years excuse of New Years fireworks believable.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by DOADOA
im starting to think they either got runned over by cloaked ufo's or they fly into parked cloaked ufo's and drop dead.

Last year when this happened, the new anchors explained how the birds ran into 'something' that was not showing up on any radar at all

and that they were physically traumatized.

So this idea, as ludicrous as it may sound to some people, is not all that far-fetched.

It's hard to keep up with the news stories regarding these die-offs but they did say one massive die-off was due to being spooked by fireworks. While another death was caused after they mistook a parking lot for a body of water (and diving head first into concrete) and another bird tragedy was due to a bunch of birds getting 'drunk' after eating ripen berries.

I mean, it's one thing blaming stupid acts on humans but I get very defensive when they dumb-down animals to the point of them acting like....well, humans.

The buck STOPS here!!!

Animals are far more intelligent and advanced than we were. Just because we have thumbs, doesn't mean we're smarter because we can harness nuclear power. Chernobyl anyone?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by collietta

So basically your saying there's no other explanation ...................but fireworks.

I'm sorry I just don't see the government or any other power doing especially on two consecutive years on the same day they are not that stupid or someone's trying to blow the whistle.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by collietta

If it was fireworks, how come it didn't happen on the fourth, when more fireworks are shot off because everyone has some? How come this hasn't happen during past New Years celebrations?

Jeopardy for Stupid Sheeple

(buzzing in)
"What is because they are expecting it on the 4th of July and this caught them by surprise??"

"That is correct Human_Alien and it's still your turn"

"Thank you Alex. I'll take 'Was Oswald really a lone gunman' for 600-dollars please"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by collietta

So basically your saying there's no other explanation ...................but fireworks.

I'm sorry I just don't see the government or any other power doing especially on two consecutive years on the same day they are not that stupid or someone's trying to blow the whistle.

Magnetic field went (or is going) wacky.
Again.
Same time as last year.

Unless this is some sort of publicity stunt to attract people to Beebee Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I think your right. It was said on the news this morning, that since last years incident, fireworks were banned...Does that mean people didn't shoot off fireworks, doubt it..But..at the same time, as another poster posted, why does it not happen on 4th of July???

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Just thinking to answer your question.

Does anyone know when the ban on fireworks was imposed? Was it before the 4th July? If so is it possible people stuck to the ban for the 4th but not for new year? Just a thought

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here is a thread from last year from a member who lives in Beebe Arkansas..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

very strange indeed..

edit on 1-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Re: why doesn't it happen on the 4th of July?

Here's a possible explanation:

Changes in social behaviour

For some animals living in temperate habitats, the onset of winter also brings about a marked change in their social behaviour. Most noticeably, many birds, having spent the spring and summer as breeding pairs, being highly aggressive towards all members of the same species, other than their mate, become gregarious and form large, cohesive flocks in which individuals behave cooperatively in a number of ways.

So in summer they act alone, meaning if one of them gets spooked by fireworks - then one of them gets spooked by fireworks. Conversely in the winter if one of them goes off, then mass panic and chaos ensues.

Summer fireworks = a handful of dead birds.

Winter fireworks = an entire flock.

edit on 1-1-2012 by mc_squared because: format fail

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting article here...

www.katv.com...

read the comments also...

People that live there don't believe it is fireworks either...

Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I guess we will see some tornadoes throughout the midwest next. Maybe another Joplin tragedy with some mysterious lung fungus infecting survivors.

And lets not forget about THUNDER SNOW right behind them.

Maybe more upper midwest flooding and pressure on the new Madrid fault for kicks?

Gonna be a FINE YEAR, happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
On the morning of Dec.31,2010, I woke up and shared 2 dreams I'd had w/4 friends. One of them was without question the very story above that was published nationwide last year. I could have easily wrote the article before it happened with the exception of location. I don't claim any special abilities, but just days before this, I asked Yashua/Jesus for the Spiritual (other dimensional) gift of dreams. Today we have the same event and I find it a bit more than coincidental. Its my thoughts (unrevealed) that this is a man made event. My dream was fireworks related just as reported, and it could be, but I am more prone to HAARP intervention. The HARRP tech does affect the ionosphere. Its power passes through lower portions and has many different uses/applications. The other dream was just as accurate, as it was about the earthquake in Indiana that occurred the very same day with size and location included in dream. Neither was that coincidental, as Yashua/Jesus answered my prayer.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have WGN tv news out of Chicago, on, and a minute ago, they did a soundbite story about hundreds more birds found dead in Arkansas. They said it is thought that "new year's eve festivities" "may have frightened" them so they flew into things and knocked their noggins.

Is it just me, or does that sound really really -dumb- .

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
they flew to the ground? is that what happened? i think it is electromagnetic and being caused by either natural events or controlled events, but either way should be paid attention to.

what if it's some dumb ass cult that thinks it's funny. I wonder if you can taze a flock of birds.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
We can add fish to the list as well....I'm not buying fireworks for the birds either. All last year I wondered why these mass deaths were occuring..I still believe it's tied into all the strange noises that were heard around the world last year, waiting for those to start occuring again. Heck it's probably even tied to the Norway Spiral for all I know, too much random stuff going on! It's gotta be connected

www.news.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join