It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More dead birds on new years again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So how is this happening again..?

I was reading a thread earlier about the gubment doing this on purpose..

can't remember the thread..

but still..this is getting out of hand..

news.yahoo.com...

BEEBE, Ark. (AP) — Blackbirds have fallen dead from the sky in a central Arkansas town for the second New Year's Eve in a row. Police in Beebe say dozens of birds have fallen dead, prompting officers to ban residents from shooting fireworks Saturday night. Officer John Weeks said the first reports of "birds on the streets" came around 7 p.m. Police are working with animal control workers and others to determine a count. It wasn't immediately clear if year-end celebrations are again to blame. Last year, fireworks were blamed for the deaths of thousands of birds. Biologists said last year's kill was caused by the birds being rousted from their roosts and flying into homes, cars, telephone poles and each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Wow, now that is a BIG coincidence.
I'm sure we'll hear the same BS explanation about how it was fireworks scaring the birds into flying into windows and such. I'm sure they'll say nothing about how this was a localized phenomena though, as that would really screw up that theory. Man, I thought I had a few ideas about what could have caused this, but this happening on the same day is starting to screw with my suppositions. I think I need to go make a tinfoil hat and ponder this one a bit more.
Thanks for the post.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't say this often, I usually wait for an explanation or two before I start to speculate but. WTF? 2012 Just started and now we have birds falling out of the sky already and a 7.0 earthquake in Japan. Not to mention the possible clash between hundreds of people rushing Zucotti park once again and the NYPD.

I was just saying to my husband about 2 hours ago that one year ago today birds where falling from the sky and I asked him "What could happen to top that this year." Strange...

Interesting times we live in indeed.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Bout to check that earthquake out...

I was wondering the EXACT same thing..>WTF??

More dead birds AGAIN??

2012 is about to bumpy ride indeed! Fasten your seat belts and hold on...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Birds crashing from the sky,a preliminary 7.0mag earthquake off the coast of japan,can anyone speculate the next event???? imsayin volcano somehwere,pretty big.....builtup area

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think many of these incidents are a result of intentional poisoning for starling and blackbird swarms. If you have ever lived down south, you know how these swarms can become a nuisance when they sleep or roost by creating vast amounts of droppings that become not only foul smelling, but toxic and a health issue. There are intentional widespread poisoning efforts in Arkansas and Louisiana I know for sure, and the timing may be the time of year when these birds flock in great numbers, Dec and Jan. Other bird species are affected too unfortunately.

Or, it could be HAARP, fracking, or magnetic pole shifts, I suppose.

spec

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
well, it sure wasn't fireworks, although I am impressed the media even covers such a strange event.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know huh..

been speculating about this since i found it..

too weird too often if you ask me..
edit on 1-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
Birds crashing from the sky,a preliminary 7.0mag earthquake off the coast of japan,can anyone speculate the next event???? imsayin volcano somehwere,pretty big.....builtup area

And second earhquake just took place

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
where , exactly is this happening? Is it a very localized or generalized.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Those boys are at it again with their homemade fireworks.
Anyways,I made a thread about this very subject awhile back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I just read this and I thought it was April fools. Are they serious? Same town? Same bird? Same date?
WTF is going on???
I cannot believe birds, black birds to be exact, have not yet adapted to fireworks or whatever and get stunned, and fall from the sky.

Now I also just read Japan just had a (another) huge earthquake.
Can this be related? HAARP?

Was there an earthquake last year this time? I have to break out my mega thread from earlier this year to check.
Just unbelievable. Poor birds. Why aren't we hearing about this on the 4th of July?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just gotta say...

Not the birds again!

Hey, Lord, please save the birds.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
From LAST year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chantel was saying this might be caused by our magnetosphere. Now here's what's strange, we did just have a HUGE CME the other day. So maybe this IS connected...... as is the Japan (and Ohio?) earthquake(s) tonight. Hmmmmm.

Massive solar storm 'could knock out radio signals' over next three days, warn scientists

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
im starting to think they either got runned over by cloaked ufo's or they fly into parked cloaked ufo's and drop dead.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
im starting to think they either got runned over by cloaked ufo's or they fly into parked cloaked ufo's and drop dead.

Last year when this happened, the new anchors explained how the birds ran into 'something' that was not showing up on any radar at all

and that they were physically traumatized.

So this idea, as ludicrous as it may sound to some people, is not all that far-fetched.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Come on people two years in a row at the same time I think it's safe to say fireworks is a plausible cause instead of just trying to justify it with earthquakes and rioting I think we are looking at a coincidence.

They never proved the birds ran into anything the only people that picked up this supposed craft, vehicle etc was weather companys and it was duplicated as a round cloud funny enough that's all it was a round cloud that why it was picked up by WEATHER company's .

Some people look for a conspiracy anywhere 2+2 isn't 5 people.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Yeah, I don't see why everyone's using the fact that it happened on the same night in the same place as reasoning for why the fireworks explanation must not be plausible.

I wasn't very big on the fireworks excuse the first time around, but if anything, history repeating itself here certainly gives it more credibility now.

It'll be interesting to see how much media coverage this story gets this time around. Because if it blows up again like last time - then I bet you we're going to be hearing about massive animal die-offs all over the place - since they're actually quite common.

But media hype, confirmation bias, and sensationalist paranoia are just begging to come together and get this powder keg lit.

Oh man - I can't believe 2012 is finally here!

Earthquakes, solar storms, weird news just like every other year - but now they're going to all have that extra-special read-way-too-much-into-it hysteria come rolling with

Let the fun begin!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
lmfao! ok this is too funny now! same thing last year

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I just read your thread..

I see there was no conclusion about the birds..

I'm pretty sure it's not fireworks though...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join