It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me? There seems to be a lot more New World Chaos than New World Order?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
With all the things going on in the World. There seems to be more proof of world chaos that New World Order.

Or is it just me?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Dec 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonatic

Exactly..

"It will look like a great booming buzzing confusion, but an end run around national sovereignty will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault".
edit on 31-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonatic
With all the things going on in the World. There seems to be more proof of world chaos that New World Order.

Or is it just me?

That's all I see too. Disorder, dysfunction.
Even politicians in fist fights.
Definitely chaos.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To bring order you first need to bring chaos.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
To bring order you first need to bring chaos.
Second line.

Ditto! That's exactly what I was going to say - Order through chaos. I heard on a radio program once that Hillary Clinton said "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Here's the answer from TPTB themselves.

I'm sure there are more examples.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

You know it!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, but their approach is to destroy everything first and the rebuild everything as they see fit.

There is going to be tonnes more chaos before they decide to rebuild, they look at things much like tearing down and old building and rebuilding on new foundations. They qant a draconian system in place so that never again can the people have power like after the US civil war. The US civil war nearly worked but the forefathers missed the fact that the bankers were responsible for the real tyranny. The bankers played bith sides, pretending to be with the crown and the militia, if the forefathers would have hanged all the bankers when the war was over we would never be in this mess now IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

Ditto! That's exactly what I was going to say - Order through chaos. I heard on a radio program once that Hillary Clinton said "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

The quote is from Rahm Emanuel and it goes: "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonatic

Or is it just me?

Well you see, we are in the infancy of the technocratic era. So what you are seeing is true, kind of 'chaotic', which is exactly according to the plan of the NWO. Gradually, it will appear more controlled, and you will lose all privacy.

‎"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieve/review by the authorities."

Zbigniew Brzezinski, CFR member, founding member of the Trilateral Commission, National Security Advisor to Obama and five U.S. presidents

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Chaos is GOOD

Create Chaos by staging 9/11 and restore Order by putting in the Patriot Act and Homeland Security

Create Chaos by putting the fear of terrorists into the people, and restore Order by unleashing the TSA to feel up your children in public and stop you illegally on the highways (VIPR)

Create Chaos in the financial world and restore order by having the bank repossess all your houses and cars...
...which creates more Chaos as people are put on the streets. And you can then restore Order with the Fema camps to round up the irate homeless

Create Chaos by organizing protests, then restore Order by sending in the Storm Troopers

Soon you will have Order as the people are oppressed into compliance....

And then you will all wake up to the New World Order...

But by then it will be...

TOO LATE

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

everything is going according to plan... Just bend over America... its not the Alien probes you need to worry about

edit on 31-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The chaos comes before the order.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

OF COURSE.

The king of hell loves chaos, suffering, blood, gore, genocide.

However, there's also a method to the madness . . .

It's tons easier to set up a new tyrannical enslaving order on top of the ashes of the old order.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Uhhhhhhhh

the fallen angel/alien probers are in league with the satanic Marxist globalists.

They spout the same goals;
They spout the same philosophies;
They spout the same values;
They both insist on depopulating the planet by force;

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

When was the last time the "fallen angels" or aliens had a press release?
Or even made a statement for that matter.. cause I don't remember it.

What is with all these people that seem to have crucial inside information about certain alien factions and what they're up to?
Sure personal experiences and all that.. but it's kind of hard to believe when most information clash with each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Along with a new era of technology being used to survey the general populace, a new round of social awareness and routes to information has cropped up. Even those who aren't weirdos like us are questioning the powers that be, and discovering ways of creating their own answers to those questions. Social reform has overtaken the sonambulist-like norm of old. There is order in the chaos, meaning from ruin. It is impossible to control what you don't understand.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by zorgon

Uhhhhhhhh

the fallen angel/alien probers are in league with the satanic Marxist globalists.

They spout the same goals;
They spout the same philosophies;
They spout the same values;

etc. etc. etc.

Well the elites certainly seem to think they are in league with Lucifer or Satan - as the Great god of rationalism and enlightenment or whatever, as opposed to the static social patterns established by the (equally false) god of the OT.

But then that is what you do if you are non-physical entiites (archons), whose chief characteristic is deception and you want to control the destiny of the human race. You can't directly act yourself so you dupe a group of people into what looks looks an attractive agenda to them, they in turn rope in a whole new layer of dupes with a different agenda.

The creation of a NWO is just one of the agendas for dupes - what the archons themselves intend is another matter - and indeed there seems to be a contest between OT god and Satan as to who gets control of the human race.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If "depopulating the planet" is the goal, what is taking them so long?
Surely with the TRILLIONS spent on weapons we would all be TOAST by now, not have ever increasing population growth

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by BO XIAN

When was the last time the "fallen angels" or aliens had a press release?
Or even made a statement for that matter.. cause I don't remember it.

What is with all these people that seem to have crucial inside information about certain alien factions and what they're up to?

I despair of being able to make any comments on such a thread any more . . . which will be kosher enough to remain in much of anyone's tolerance, much less good graces. However, I'll doggedly and perhaps foolishly try to respond to your questions, nevertheless . . . hopefully in a fitting inoffensive and collaborative fashion.

1. I'm reflecting from 49+ years of studying the UFO topic and 46 years of studying globalism.

2. I realize that 46-49 years of such study obviously leaves me far more ignorant than average about such topics, issues, trends, facts, people, values etc.

3. I'd guesstimate from the mess of data on my mental hard drives that 20-35% of the higher ranking military, scientific and governmental sources--whistleblowers--have commented that the critters are KNOWN TO LIE routinely. Why they then STILL swallow the nonsense as truth about history, environment etc. . . . is beyond me.

4. Probably 30-60% of the critters . . . or more . . . articulate values about

--one world government
--one world religion
--forcably reducing the population
--"ET" engineered human race and history

OTHERWISE

--humanity will not survive
--the planet will not survive

5. Such values, priorities, plans, schemes, etc. have DEFINITELY been those of the one worlders for at least 60 years. All this is abundantly evident in their own documents, publications, speeches etc.

6. OF COURSE the fallen angels will contribute to CONFUSION. Their boss--the father of lies MAJORS IN CONFUSION . . . Scripture calls him the author of confusion. OF COURSE different purported "ET" races will articulate different "realities."

To me . . . elementary, My Dear Watson.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If "depopulating the planet" is the goal, what is taking them so long?
Surely with the TRILLIONS spent on weapons we would all be TOAST by now, not have ever increasing population growth

That assumes that God would leave them totally free in achieving their goals.

That assumes that they don't have some intermediate goals to achieve FIRST.

That assumes that forced depopulation is their MOST IMMEDIATE, MOST URGENT, HIGHEST PRIORITY GOAL.

It is more than a little plausible that they want to rearrange the political landscape first or at least as an intermediate step BEFORE genocidally terminating 6,800,000,000 souls out of existence.

Besides, they many need more slaves for a while to rearrange the planet into their exclusive Natural Park playground.

How else do you take the Georgia Guidestones declaration about maintaining the world at 500 million max population?

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES:

www.radioliberty.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join