It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me? There seems to be a lot more New World Chaos than New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The creation of a NWO is just one of the agendas for dupes - what the archons themselves intend is another matter - and indeed there seems to be a contest between OT god and Satan as to who gets control of the human race.

Certainly that's the picture described by many globalist insiders.

However, I do NOT consider it any thing remotely approaching a real contest.

Satan could be and will be toast at the slightest word from God Almighty . . . regardless of the lies satan and his fallen angels have spread about Armageddon and their going to win that battle etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

WHO was it that tossed us out of Paradise for eating apples to gain some knowledge?

WHO was it that Nuked Sodom and Gomorrah?

WHO was it that wiped out all life on Earth save a few animals because he threw a hissy fit when people stopped bowing down to him? Surely if he was so powerful he could have spared the plants and innocent animals who did nothing...

In WHO's Name did we suffer the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Witch Hunts, etc?

I would say YOU are supporting the wrong ET

OBEY ME or be DESTROYED...

Doesn't sound much like a benevolent Entity to me

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonatic
With all the things going on in the World. There seems to be more proof of world chaos that New World Order.

Or is it just me?

No, it's not just you.

There's two separate ways of looking at this and I'm not sure WHICH of these two viewpoints you are focusing on.

1. Pressure From Above - Pressure From Below (such as the revolution concept explained in this video www.youtube.com... )

OR

2. You are feeling the powers at the TOP of the NWO heap's power struggle amongst themselves (which I feel.)

Only ONE part being expressed here www.abovetopsecret.com... that over half of the world's pie MAY already be tucked away in a single family's portfolio ... and the OTHER NWO players are scrambling to get some action, more action, anything - as they desperately see their own power and money struggles are in vain.

There's only so much pie, and when hungry elites run out of pie to steal from the "lesser people", there's nobody left to gobble up but each other.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

1. I think your point of reference is inadequate at best and likely grossly flawed.

2. Evidently you've not walked far enough nor long enough with Him to KNOW His character.

3. However, reading His Word with a fair-mindedness and a teachable spirit could enlighten a lot about His Character.

4. I can handle the construct that "His Ways are Higher than my ways.

5. I can handle the fact that I'm inadequate to judge God.

6. Christ warned about a huge DECEPTION OF THE END TIMES.

7. What we observe re the fallen angels/ET's vis a vis the global government folks fits the prophetic outline like a glove. Denial of that won't change the facts nor the outcome.

8. Certainly they will increasingly use chaos as a tool to wipe the planet of the old order . . . in order to set up their truly OLD order . . . Babylon here we come.
edit on 1/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: additions

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In WHO's Name did we suffer the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Witch Hunts, etc?

People can massacre a bus load of school children in the name of the Easter Bunny. So?

Excerpts from Kris Vallotton's

DEVELOPING A SUPERNATURAL LIFESTYLE:

RELIGION IS LIKE
KRYPTONITE TO SUPERMAN

I am convinced that religion is the father of genetic cloning. Religion invented cloning long before the world ever thought of it. Religion has a way of sucking the most powerful people on the planet into a spiritual look-a-like contest and calling it discipleship. True discipleship is meant to empower people to be transformed into the image of their Creator, but religion redefines the terms, conforming people into replicas of their leaders. Religion takes God's mighty men and makes them artifacts in a museum.

The chaos of the NWO APPEARS to be shredding RELIGION right and left . . . while setting up Islam to shred even more fiercely all unlike it.

Many of the fiercely independent and rebellious are cheering wildly and jumping on the bandwagon eagerly.

At some point, the NWO folks will have used chaos about as much as they can.

THEN they will impose the most tyrannical of orders . . . and the most intense of RELIGIONS . . . requiring folks to literally worship satan or be

beheaded.

The chaos is temporary . . . in their plan and schedule.

They think their tyrannical order will be forever.

They are !WRONG!

Thankfully.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join