It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Well it has been fun but it is late and I have to secure the bunker.

Sweet dreams and remember that human nature hasn't changed in 5,000 years.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

And who created AL Qaeda ?? Guess who?? CIA.

Do you remember Operation fast and Furious ,the US govt arming drug cartels??

As for the suicide bomber they are mainly Saudi do you know.The 9/11 'hijackers' were Saudi.Al Qaeda is a smokescreen.Then why is USA establishing Al qaeda dictatorships in Libya and supporting Al qaeda terrorists in Syria via the proxy Turkey.

OMG

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

seems you are heavily ill-informed.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I see the thread has been shifting but anyways....I oppose the US getting involved with Iran. But to say that Iran would destroy the Navy, bwahahaha....I mean C'mon....EVERYTHING. Absolutely EVERYTHING that has been discussed and exposed here, has been already thought and digested for those in charge of the Military. One thing is games and simulations but a different thing is a real deployment. We don't take chances. The only reason a whole carrier could be taken out, would be some sort of conspiracy to allow that to happen in order to manipulate emotions in the masses. Other than that, the military capabilities of the US are unimaginable. When we first went to Afghanistan, people was like "OMG the Russians lost that war, they could never take over the country" We went in, BOOOM....those weirdos are living in caves now. When we went to Iraq, the media was like "Oh, well, Saddam learned from the Gulf War. Now he is prepared with the second largest military in the middle east" We went in, BOOOM...bombs were pouring from the heavens they never knew what hit them. In a few days the government of Saddam was gone.

We could transform Iran in a parking lot in no time.

And as far as nukes reaching the US. Are you sure they would ever make it here?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Americans are pretty ironic; First they state that Iranians are very dangerous, Than they say that Iran is no danger to anyone with their old fashion and tiny army.

If Iran poses no danger to anyone or the US, Why does the US want to attack Iran? Just to prove that they can beat them in a fight. This is what it all seams to be all about right now.

The other irony is that just about every American who has posted on this topic, say that if Iran sinks the Fifth fleet the US will nuke Iran into a glass tarmac. And the >Americans wonder why Iran wants to develop their own nuclear weapon. Sometimes i wonder what American teens use as brain cells. You Americans pretty much admit that you are the only nation allowed to use nukes.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eaglecall
I see the thread has been shifting but anyways....I oppose the US getting involved with Iran. But to say that Iran would destroy the Navy, bwahahaha....I mean C'mon....EVERYTHING. Absolutely EVERYTHING that has been discussed and exposed here, has been already thought and digested for those in charge of the Military. One thing is games and simulations but a different thing is a real deployment. We don't take chances. The only reason a whole carrier could be taken out, would be some sort of conspiracy to allow that to happen in order to manipulate emotions in the masses. Other than that, the military capabilities of the US are unimaginable. When we first went to Afghanistan, people was like "OMG the Russians lost that war, they could never take over the country" We went in, BOOOM....those weirdos are living in caves now. When we went to Iraq, the media was like "Oh, well, Saddam learned from the Gulf War. Now he is prepared with the second largest military in the middle east" We went in, BOOOM...bombs were pouring from the heavens they never knew what hit them. In a few days the government of Saddam was gone.

We could transform Iran in a parking lot in no time.

And as far as nukes reaching the US. Are you sure they would ever make it here?

affghaniation is not won.We are doing the same mistakes as the russians.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Some of you watch too many movies.
Or "they" are brain washing you...
America lost every war since WWII (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq) and you won with germans because of russians and eastern front not your war effort.
Iran is country with good and sometimes exellent russian and chinese weaponry, they made some nice toys themselves... They are well trained and prepared for fight. They are not demoralised bunch of idiots like saddams troops... When your troops first encountered Afrika Korps they were told that germans cant destroy sherman tanks. They died and germans gave blankets and chocolate to those that survived and were crying in shock, your troops acted like stupid kids... Never underestimate your enemy. Specially when they are Persians and have few thousands years of history. And a lot of money to buy equipment...
I tell you something, few years ago Iran bought a lot of old 12,7 machine guns from Ukraine and other countries. Everybody were laughing... "Why they need some old, useless weapons!" They stopped when Iranians connected them (6 and 8 heavy machinegun batteries) and installed computer and laser systems that controlled them. For 1k $ they got weapons that U.S.A. are building for milions of dollars... And they have many such toys. This war wont be easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You wouldn't want these getting in the wong hands.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

It is exactly that kind of deluded racist Roman mentality that has made you people our foremost enemy for centuries.the exact tactics of today were applied 2000 years ago to make the world believe that we are the bad guys and you are the saints!..............even then you had the spin doctors to turn the reality 180 degrees and slap it back to our faces......Almost seven out of every ten battles were won by the Persians .but little emperors and their bath house buddies tried to write the history just as they wanted.........And our drunken kings were too busy screwing roman chicks to pay attention to this big fraud at all..they didnt even care.........so years passed by,and mostly because of that lies, our self confidence lowered to a level that we have been attacked by Arabs and Turks and even Afghans! .........they lowered our confidence even more when they put puppet leaders over our heads in 20th century.................but we gradually grew up ,read our history.and your history for that matter.and educated ourselves........we realized that what you people have done to us throughout the history,was nothing but capitalizing on us to the max..........now we have our pride back again and we slapped the west many times on the face in recent years , we do not want to be their backyard like a lot of other countries do.........Now we have the will, population,the know how, and power to stand up against any nation or combined nations in the Galaxy..... we might loose our lives and families doing so but thats all right ..........at least the next generations will value our courage and morals for years to come.....As we did with Irak during the war.......Iraq war happened during our most critical times ..And unlike you Americans we were fighting with almost 20 countries and with full support of money, arms, food and media coverage from the whole western community..........Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan by Americans is a joke by comparison......Invading a bunch of loonies who think you are there to bring them peace and Mc donalds and blond whores,with their corrupted mad leaders and a crippled army is a task that only a ten years old bully is proud of...( wait a minute georgy was a 10 year old bully!).... ......and you did not even accomplish that!!...... ......despite all these facts we dont really have a beef with you guys for as long as you behave humanly and don't fantasize about our 10 year old boys and girls or our resources ..........but if you do that ,this time you will be forced to getting a lesson which you will not forget for the rest of your bullying lives....so...just be good,, sit the hell down and try to come up with a solutions to your REAL problems instead of digging your noses up in everybodys ass, and stop being a puppet for corrupted corporate Zionists............just leave them to us if you are really afraid of them!.if you know what i mean!...........After all you are our old beloved enemy that we loved to hate for ages!!
...cheers and happy new year by the way....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

You are from Iran?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

but this is still a played out scenario.

Nothing beats the real deal to know exactly what would happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Yes my friend ,i am ...and i am proud of it .as you are probably proud of being an American.......

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

use to be proud of being american.I cannot tolerate the fascist regime since Clinton that occupies our nation.
Now I am a patriot of Texas.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have to remind everyone that uses the Iraq/Afghanistan war card some little facts, for the tenth time.

These wars were won in days. The Iraqi military was utterly destroyed in days. The USA eliminated the Iraqi army in days, to a point where they could no longer pose any threat to anyone outside of their own borders.

Occupying a country, that's something else. When you're discussing the occupation of Iraq you're no longer discussing the war. The war was won militarily, the occupation was a further operation that everyone knew that took time.

Just because the USA did not manage to have Iraq 100% destroyed and 100% clean of weapons, does not mean it lost the war. Same for Afghanistan.
A proper comparison will be the Iran-Iraq war vs the US-Iraq war. The Iranians could not reach a stalemate for over how long..? While the US completely teared the Iraqi army in under a week.
In fact, it took no longer than 3 weeks to completely collapse both the Iraqi military and the Iraqi government.

The invasion was swift, leading to the collapse of the Iraqi government and the military of Iraq in about three weeks. The oil infrastructure of Iraq was rapidly seized and secured with limited damage in that time. Securing the oil infrastructure was considered of great importance.

Source

In case of a war against Iran, the US has no means to stay and occupy. The war will be fought until the Iranian army could not pose a threat to anyone but themselves and their citizens.

So please, do yourselves a favor and while spewing out silly comparisons of past US wars, do so in a fair way.
edit on 4-1-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shapur

I dont think that nowadays its good to be proud that you are american...
And seeing what your goverment is doing and saying its same with Iranians...

If you are here, then tell me. Is that truth that you peoples murder homosexuals? Is that truth that you beat peoples because they are listening to "evil western music"? That you cant wear a jeans without risk of being called "devil supporter" and beaten?
Dont insult us (i mean western civilisation) but talk with us. I dont think we can stop our goverments, either you or us, but its always better to talk first.
Do i want this war? No. War is pure evil thing. But if you are thinking about me as your enemy because im different and my goverment is bunch of idiots i will gladly put a bullet in your Iranian ass...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I read all 40 pages of this thread. ...and I'm supposed to believe that a simulation...done ten years ago...which was scripted...will be precisely what will happen should this conflict happen? Come on...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Hey mate, maybe you will tell us about israeli troops killing pregnant woman and kids in Gaza instead of warmongering?

My grandfather tree is planted in Yad Vashem. And you know what he said when you started killing inocents like nazis? He wanted to go there and remove it...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The Iraq war was over in days because most of the Iraqi's didn't want Saddam....

...the bulk of the Iraqi Army abandoned their positions and their uniforms.

When the US assistance began to look like an occupation the Iraqi's began resisting until US withdrawal.

If anything the ultimate victors are the Iraqi people, they got shot of Saddam and then they got shot of the US, win win.

Afghanistan ??? there was no Army, Airforce...or anything else....to defeat.

Iran will be a real test if it happens ( i hope it does not ) , but just looking at a map, how will Shia in Pakistan react or the Shia majorities in the Gulf States..Qatar, Bahrain, etc or the Shia majority in Iraq .

How many fronts can the US sustain.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulParasite
Hey mate, maybe you will tell us about israeli troops killing pregnant woman and kids in Gaza instead of warmongering?

Can't quite control the urge to RAAAAGE so you had to post this offtopic drivel. Mhm. I'm not known for a guy who shuts up tho, so I will continue this dialogue until the mods shut us up.

I don't have any tales to tell you about Israeli troops looking for pregnant woman and kids to kill in Gaza, but what I can do is tell you about Hamas militants that shoot their rockets from schools and neighborhoods so later on when the IDF destroy the launchers, the likes of you will have something to moan about in conspiracy forums online. Next?

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
The Iraq war was over in days because most of the Iraqi's didn't want Saddam....

...the bulk of the Iraqi Army abandoned their positions and their uniforms.

The army did fight, and lost. This is nothing but a sad excuse for a swift defeat of an Islamic army. Same old ATS normality.

Have you got an evidence to show me that the majority of the army did not fight the US invasion of Iraq?

Have to add:

Originally posted by SoulParasite
and you won with germans because of russians and eastern front not your war effort.

This is another form of ignorance I alone will never be able to truly understand.
You imply Russia's war with the Germans was a victory, although they suffer horridly high losses of men, vehicles and tanks - yet the US lost the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan because... They suffered losses...?

This hypocrisy is mind boggling, or rather predictable considering it's coming from people who come here only to spew their intolerable hate for the US or anything western for that matter.

Not to mention this whole idiocy of a thread was started by a person that counts a drill that happened not less than a decade ago as something good to rely on when saying the US navy will be destroyed against the Iranian navy. To top it all off, he insists nothing was learned and tries to prove it with unrelated quotes of a resigned US army commander.

Funniest part? You guys can't even hold your tongues for little while so reality could prove you wrong. Just like the RP threads that claim "RP is clearly going to win in Iowa" then turn into a whine-fest when he doesn't (I know it's off-topic but it is the exact same as here).
edit on 4-1-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
Since this Iranian fantasy thread continues, I am injecting a little reality into the situation:

United States: Total Population 313,232,044
Iran: 77,891,220

U S Military Manpower Available 145,212,012
Iran 46,247,556

U S Fit for Military Service 120,022,084
Iran: 39,556,497

U S Reaching Military Age Yearly 4,217,412
Iran 1,392,483

U S Active Military Personnel 1,477,896
Iran 545,000

U S Active Military Reserves 1,458,500
Iran 650,000

U S Total Aircraft 18,234
Iran 1,030

U S Total Land-Based Weapons 56,269
Iran 12,393

U S Total Naval Units 2,384
Iran 261

U STowed Artillery 2,163
Iran 1,575

U S Merchant Marine Strength 418
Iran 74

U S Major Ports and Terminals 21
Iran 3

U S Aircraft Carriers 11
Iran 0

U S Destroyers 59
Iran 3

U S Frigates 30
Iran 5

U S Submarines 75
Iran 19

U S Patrol Coastal Craft 12
Iran 198

U S Mine Warfare Craft 14
Iran 7

U S Amphibious Operations Craft 30
Iran 26

U S Defense Budget / Expenditure $692,000,000,000
Iran $9,174,000,000

U S Foreign Reserves $150,000,000,000
Iran $75,060,000,000

U S Purchasing Power $14,660,000,000,000
Iran $818,700,000,000

U S Oil Production 9,056,000 bbl
Iran 4,172,000 bbl

U S Oil Consumption 18,690,000 bbl
Iran 1,809,000 bbl

U S Proven Oil Reserves 19,120,000,000 bbl
Iran 137,600,000,000 bbl

U S Total Labor Force 154,900,000
Iran 25,700,000

U S Roadway Coverage 6,506,204 km
Iran 172,927 km

U S Railway Coverage 226,427 km
Iran 8,442 km

U S Waterway Coverage 41,009 km
Iran 850 km

U S Coastline Coverage 19,924 km
Iran 2,440 km

U S Major Serviceable Airports 15,097
Iran 319

U S Square Land Area 9,826,675 km
Iran 1,648,195 km

Source: www.globalfirepower.com...

edit on 1/3/2012 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

What a crap game of Top Trumps that would be.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join