It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you will not resist when the government comes for you or your guns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Agreed and well said. Any roundup will focus on the 5%, not the majority. Problem is, we still outnumber them. In the country, seeing your neighbors get shot or taken away will prompt you to react. They think handling just the gunowners and social dissidents is manageable, but its not. The cities will go first and will resist less. The country will not go easily, and vastly outnumbers any nwo force in numbers and guns. Bring it on, its time to show them that when pushed, we react.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Rise! Rebel! Resist!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Wow, after reading this thread It's quite clear that there's a problem. I thought it was just the government that was trigger happy and had a love for war. Turns out all of you who bad mouth your own government are just as bad.

You all seem to want to play the big "I AM".

Also will you listen to yourselves. "I'll kill em before they take my guns."

1. You really want to die for something that destroys peace?

2. I can't believe you think some sort of SWAT team is going to blast in your door and order you to hand over your guns.

I think some of you have been watching too many of those movies.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Anyone who needs a gun to defend themselves, doesn't deserve to be defended.
reply to post by Dachende

Anybody who has a gun to defend themselves,won't need to be defended.

Why would the government take away peoples defenses?An armed country would be more capable to defend themselves if everybody's armed.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
LOL we shall see who will resit when that time comes.

No one I know will give them up without a fight.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Not really a concern since I don't have any guns. Not that this is an excuse for complacency mind you, I just simply don't have any guns at the moment. We would like to get a gun, my hubby has talked about getting a shot gun. My oldest son has a pellet gun and we have air soft guns, but not real guns.

What if someone were to buy an unregistered gun, how would they even know you had one to come and take it from you? I'm sure that is probably illegal though isn't it? I'm not in the know when it comes to these things. But my oldest son wants to learn how to hunt and it would be handy to actually have a gun to hunt with I guess.
(we live in the Colorado foothills).

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
lol.

Oh no, they're gonna take my guns.

About time ?

Anyone who needs a gun to defend themselves, doesn't deserve to be defended.

When someone gets inside your home with a gun and rapes your daughters and wife in front of you, would you say the same thing?

Here in the USA we have several home invasions a week ending like that. In Florida alone we had 3 last month no rape thank God, in two of them they were able to kill or stop the intruder because they had a gun for protection.

Some of you live in a little bubble, but if something like that happens to you, you will be the first one buying a gun the next day.
edit on 31-12-2011 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i won't resist because i will have fallen in battle. i will not resist because of the forest of impaled corpses in my wake. i will not resist because of victory over a tyrannical domestic enemy. will you think about your home, your car, your ipad your 200 dollar sneakers when they hook the electrodes to your groinitals, push needles under your fingernails and peel your skin off while electric currents surge through the needles? i would rather die fighting than get tortured to death. I WILL STAND AND DELIVER!
edit on 31-12-2011 by rockoperawriter because: lyme disease in the coconut

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My wife is with me on this one.

She knows i'd much rather die defending my firearms than casually handing them over.

Gun confiscation is the number one thing a government gone totalitarian would do.

I bought my AK for the sole reason to defend my self from an equally or better armed enemy...FOREIGN or DOMESTIC.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I don't think it will matter when it comes time to test the theory. When all is said and done, people will know that to go willingly will mean losing everything including their freedom.

It is our duty to resist and those that don't, deserve to lose everything.

Peace

edit on 30-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

SO, I'm going to try to shoot it out with a couple of cops over a hand gun? No thanks. Take it.
edit on 31-12-2011 by wrkn4livn because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

You don't need a gun to protect yourself....true...you need a gang.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
LOL we shall see who will resit when that time comes.

No one I know will give them up without a fight.

What people SAY they will do and what they will really do are often at odds.

Unfortunately, if confronted by the full force of oppressive government most will comply.

The good news is if just ten percent of gun owners resist in the US we have a chance to overcome tyranny.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's not so much the government I'm afraid of ...taking my guns...it's the misinformed, do-gooders who think they are right to do so. Things are just fine here in Texas with my guns in the house. They don't need to take them for any reason....I'm not their problem. Honest I'm not ....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Ive been in the army and a cop for pretty much all of my adult life...I hate guns..but i would never want to give mine up..not because I want to kill....but because I want to protect....If you haven't been exposed to how awful and cruel the human race is then I envy you...but I have...and having a gun gives me an advantage to protect my family and myself. I've interviewed countless, helpless victims from all sorts of crimes from rape to burglary to home invasion...not on my watch....

Now for reason two....its unconstitutional to take away guns...im not a huge constitution buff that says we must follow every detail of it but...it is there..so legally...there would have to be some major changes...

With all that being said...if some magical power were to simultaneously remove all guns from the planet..I would be ok with that...I would just switch to a crossbow lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Vitchilo

Are you sure you don’t mean why you WILL resist? Seems like I have too much to lose by NOT resisting!! If they are coming for me then I’m about to lose everything already. If ever there was a time to fight…I think that would be it.

Charlton Heston said it best.

“From my cold, dead hands”!

What people fail to understand is that when this nation collapses because of economic stress, failure, and stress, and a revolution does occur, having guns will allow you to protect yourself and family from the looters and criminals that will try to steal your valuables. You'll be able to defend your family and home from those who will want to steal your generator or your gasoline, etc. You'll be fine while those with their "intellect" and "sharp wit" will be homeless and starving.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
You'll be fine while those with their "intellect" and "sharp wit" will be homeless and starving.

Actually it will be those people you will be looking to..to save your butts.

They will be the ones rebuilding society.

I find gun owners the stockpiling ones anyways...to be the lowest on the IQ chart. The ones who would die to own a weapon...are just idiots leaving family behind. They will be the first to go when the SHTF which is good...no more neanderthals running around..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I love how people have this vision of themselves going down in a blaze of glory....too much movies for those people.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
To those who say they won't mess with you because you don't have any guns. They'll get you anyway, simply because you traverse sites like this one and think the way you do. You may not really have a gun, but if you ever make the news....they will say you had many. You will be called a child molestor, a wife beater, a cop killer or a drug smuggler....whatever the news says you are and the rest of the world will simply believe what the media tells them about you because we will never hear YOUR side of the story. Not to mention, Obama is trying hard to create laws that you will not even get a fair trial, nor get to see loved ones and be held indefinately. Really, anytime we see someone get busted on the news for being a terrorist or whatever it is they are arrested for.....do you ever hear their side? No. They just disappear, and we call them criminals and history labels them as crazy or (whatever the case may be). I bet some of those guys did nothing but speak too loud about what they believed in and are now never heard from again.

It's what they're doing to this guy DMX as we speak. I respect this guy for giving up his empire to follow God and speak out against those who are trying to rip his freedom from him under the pretenses that I spoke of above. Pay attention to what he says while standing in front of the judge.
(only the first part is music, explanation a minute or so into the vid)

Oh yeah, There's some colorful language in here so if you have a problem with color....don't listen to it.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It all depends on how many lives the PTB want to lose in the effort to disarm Americans.

Unlike Britain, Canada, Australia and other nations, Americans will never simply show up to the local police office and turn their weapons in. And the manpower alone that would be required going door to door throughout America looking for weapons makes it ridiculously manpower intensive.

And IF the time comes to choose between being free and living under a Stalinist-style police state? I know what I am going to choose regardless of consequences.

If only so future generations don't look back at us from their FEMA camps and say "What a bunch of pussies our fathers were."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Before the rebuilding comes the raping and pillaging...Good luck with that

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join