It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready For A Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting thesis;
very interesting.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by jude11

Ron Paul supporters have no say in who Obama chooses for his VP.

And I believe that Clinton would bring a lot of the Dems and Independents back that are looking for something new and exciting on the Dem ticket.

You talk as if the election is already decided, and already making excuses if Ron Paul loses. I think you are greatly over estimating his support.

People like you are completely missing the picture. It's a bad system. People that have been to school for decades are predicting an economical collapse, they are doing it on purpose and hijacking our money and our freedom! Don't you see this? How is someone like you on this website and you don't see that?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecued3720

However he is wrong here. The Utpoia already does exist. In our minds, and in the hearts of the American people and our brothers and sisters in the rest of the world. If we believe and at least change the direction of our goals, we will be in the Utopia some day, we are already developing technology exponentially, the possibilities for how happy and exciting our lives could be are endless.

You see - - emotional politics.

Reminds me of the little US side Mexican border town near me. They had a very dedicated anglo mayor. He was trying to run the city as a fiscal business. Major uproar and recall election. Why? Because families couldn't just drop by - go in - sit down and talk to him. Cultural differences. He was just beginning to get the town on its fiscal feet. Plans for new schools - strip malls - etc. Now the town is a complete mess - - with inner government fighting. Why? Because they tried to run it to satisfy emotions.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I'm not a small govt. guy...I don't believe that Corporations will regulate themselves...Ron Paul does.

Well judging by some of your post, I can only assume you love big Government running your life and telling what you can and can not do. Unfortunately there are many people who feel differently, myself included.

I don't believe the "free market" will regulate environmental issues...Ron Paul does...hence him wanting to get rid of the EPA.

Wrong. As usual you do not understand his idea or you are simply misinformed, or you are purposely taking things out of context. He does not think the free market will regulate environmental issues, he believes property rights do and you can usually find more info on this topic in his ideas and statements on Climate Change.

Climate Change
Rep. Paul (R-TX) believes "the key to sound environmental policy is respect for private property rights," according to his campaign website. He says the free market prohibits pollution of one's "neighbor's land, air, or water." Paul acknowledges that "some" of climate change is related to human activity, but, he warns, it is extreme "to assume we have to close down everything in this country and in the world because there's a fear that we're going to have this global warming and that we're going to be swallowed up by the oceans," he told Grist in October 2007.

Paul opposes the Kyoto treaty and a carbon tax. He is also critical of the Environmental Protection Agency. "It's a bureaucratic, intrusive approach and it favors those who have political connections."

Source and yes, it is from the CFR's own website, which I think we can all agree is pretty legit as a source.

People say he is against Corporations...and yet he would give them everything they want...no or low taxes and zero regulations.

Give them everything they want how? Please explain this to us.

No or low taxes and zero regulations? Wrong again. Paul's tax plan calls for cutting the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 15 percent. How does that measure up with other candidates?

Paul’s plan cuts the corporate tax rate from 35 percent down to 15 percent. Romney wants to drop the rate to 25 percent, Gingrich said it should be 12.5 percent and Cain would put it at 9 percent.

Which can read more on at this wonderfully slanted article by ABC News. I'm sure you'll love it. There is plenty of misinformed Paul bashing and spin for you.
ABC News

So let's look at Ron Paul's voting record and see for ourselves if he has given Corporations everything that want. After all, he has been in Congress for a long time, surely if this was true it would be reflective in his voting record right?

Voted NO on letting shareholders vote on executive compensation. (Jul 2009)
Voted NO on more funding for nanotechnology R&D and commercialization. (Jul 2009)
Voted NO on allowing stockholder voting on executive compensation. (Apr 2007)
Voted YES on replacing illegal export tax breaks with $140B in new breaks. (Jun 2004)
Voted YES on Bankruptcy Overhaul requiring partial debt repayment. (Mar 2001)
Rated 46% by the US COC, indicating a mixed business voting record. (Dec 2003)

Source
Which is not a "Ron Paul" website, but instead is a site that list just about every politician and where they stand on the issue. Here is the homepage if you would like to read about any Candidate or Elected Official in Federal and even your Local Government.
OnTheIssues.org

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Robert Reich wrote an article endorsing this earlier today (see infowars.com) and it will be covered on ABC's World News in a few minutes this evening.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Their campaign slogan can be "We came. We saw. People died.'
Obomba has the most sales of war equipment. www.stpeteforpeace.org...
Clinton cackles like a hyena as people die.
I will never be a democrat again and the Grand Old Party is just that - old. They are both nothing but the same old drama.
Obama is just finishing up a lot of the things Bush started. Like this troop withdraw from Iraq....en.wikipedia.org...

Clinton and Obama are both masters of spin.
My eyes are open and neither is getting my support ever again. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Nope won't happen. Ain't no way. Why would they break up a "team" when they are going for a dynasty?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow

Nope won't happen. Ain't no way. Why would they break up a "team" when they are going for a dynasty?

What are you talking about? We haven't had a dynasty since the Bush Dynasty. Are you suggesting one of Obama's daughters will run? Or Michele? On a healthy organic food platform? Do you know what "dynasty" means?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

I've often chewed on which one was

MORE RUTHLESS
MORE MEAN-SPIRITED
MORE VENGEFUL
MORE MARXIST
MORE PSYCHOPATHOLOGICAL
MORE EVIL
MORE ANGRY
MORE BLACK-HEARTED
MORE KNIVINGLY BRILLIANTLY STUPID
MORE HATEFUL
MORE DANGEROUS
. . .

I've gone back and forth. Mostly, I think, on the whole package level . . . The specific ghastly female creature is more dangerous.

There's an energy behind her evil and hate that is truly well beyond the Marxist Kenyan's energy for such.

I think she's also more relentless in a rabid bulldog sort of way in pursuing evil goals and strategies.

I think she could take a chain-saw to a 5 year old little girl then sit down to tea as though nothing had happened and even blame the 5 year old little girl. Actually, she probably wouldn't lift a finger to lift the chain-saw--she'd manipulate someone else into doing it with perfectly plausible deniability.

If she wasn't concerned about soiling her clothes, she could certainly do such deeds, imho.

I think ABJECTLY ABSOLUTELY COLD HEARTED is far far far tooooo warm a term for her.

It's more like a black cavity in there near absolute zero.

I think the Kenyan would be slightly sheepish for a few micro-seconds were he to directly personally do such horrible deeds with his own hands. The female creature would never be sheepish. She'd be proud--the more blood, suffering and death, the prouder she'd be.

Who worships satan more? I don't know. I could argue either one.

edit on 29/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NAeagle89

I think the crimminal corrupt suck-up-to-the-public-trough bo-tox addict bwitch from San Francisco

has much of the meanness of the Fosterizer without 3/4 the brains.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cuervo

It was a sports reference. But since you asked, the democratic dynasty. If they switched it up it is a sign of weakne ss. Republicans have noone to even come close to winning. Then in 2012 when the rep. Still have noone a Clinton can come in to continue the real dynasty. Bush & Clintons are the dynasty...then after Hillary comes jeb....

When has a sitting pres ever booted their vp? Wake the f up....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I'm not a small govt. guy...

Thank you for saying that. Neither am I.

"Small Government" - - sounds good on an emotional level - - but is very impractical for the needs of today.

Oh but it is EXTREMELY practical for the needs to today. The emotional folk are the ones who want some ideal utopia and want big brother government to make sure no one fails.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by Annee

I'm not a small govt. guy...

Thank you for saying that. Neither am I.

"Small Government" - - sounds good on an emotional level - - but is very impractical for the needs of today.

Oh but it is EXTREMELY practical for the needs to today. The emotional folk are the ones who want some ideal utopia and want big brother government to make sure no one fails.

Not sure I understand your point.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Lets just say that you and I have a completely different opinion of the role of the government,

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Annee

Lets just say that you and I have a completely different opinion of the role of the government,

Maybe. But this is a limited discussion.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Naw clinton looked into the looking glass and found out she would be assassinated, Why she droped out of the race last time. The lizards like to stay on the side lines and control the ones in the lime light. But then will just have to see what happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Doubt it will happen, but would be interesting.

And the fact that a handful of ppl here think that there is ANY chance the GOP defeats Obama in Nov, 2012 is HYSTERICAL. I hate Obama and would bet anything and everything on that one ... and give odds.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow

The Bushs and Clintons have been friends for a long long time.

Bush Sr really was Ronald Reagan

Bush Sr -8 years
Clinton- 8 years
Bush Jr 8 years

_intermission_(Barak or Barack) Hussein Obama

The Mind Control trick for the masses....they groom these people very early No mistake No coincidences the names are somewhat arabic
Obama as in(Osama)
Hussein as in (Saddam Hussein)
Barak- (Barak (English pronunciation: /ˈbɛəræk/ or /ˈbɛərək/[1]; Hebrew: בָּרָק‎‎, Tiberian: Bārāq, "Lightning; Shine"), Al-Burāq (Arabic: البُراق‎ al-Burāq "lightning") the son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali, was a military general in the Book of Judges in the Bible)

The Obama and Hillary ticket will win definitely and since these people play for keeps everyones involved-
Yes even Ron Paul
edit on 29-12-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

Yes, ending the Fed is moving backwards...since it would be reverting to an old system. Trying to go on the Gold standard is moving backward....because it is reverting to an old system.

And neither of them would work. How much Gold does the US currently have??? No one really knows...but everyone knows that it is a lot less than our current money circulation.

If you go back to a gold standard now...you are instantly poor. There could be nothing worse for the middle and lower class than going back to the gold standard. Third world country overnight.

I bet you think it would stick it to those rich folks huh...not quite...since they are all invested in foreing money markets as a back up to something happening to the dollar. The Rich would be fine...they would just move to other countries. The middle and lower class that don't have the means to move out of the country are screwed.

I guess Ron Paul never told you that though.

Watch:

That answers your contention.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Lol, bad example. Sorry but I still think I'm right.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join