It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am at a loss, how could such an expert not see what MANY others have pointed out. I know NOTHING about video editing and this SMACKS of fakery...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It looks like a Monty Python animation where they cut things out with scissors and move them, typical representational to fit stereotypical things, without the laugh track. Maybe that's why there is no audio.

"It wiggled again Ramus, shoot it again"! Damnit! now it's starting to get dirty underneath". "Gimmie that flashlight, we need more plasma".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

There not worth considering any more because the amount of crap videos people post like this one. Its like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

If the odd shaking at 0:04 doesn't give it away, pay attention to the part when the craft passes behind the trees on the right side of the frame. There are 2 specific places where you can see the sky between the branches that make me believe the UFO was edited on. Watching form approx 0:12 to 0:15 you can see the first smaller break appears to be shaded the same color as the UFO well before the craft is supposed to pass over it. The second, larger break that is right next to the smaller one is not shaded grey and does not change color when the craft is supposed to pass over it.

OP, I don't think there is a conspiracy on this site to silence you or to cover up this "proof" that you claim to have. Like many, including myself, you believe very strongly in the UFO/alien phenomenon. You are letting this cloud your judgement. If you really are a truth seeker, you would understand why people are debunking this. People who make fake videos with the intention of tricking people into believing are just as bad as TPTB that are trying to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding!

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The even bigger mystery is why this thread is still going

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
why hasn't this thread been closed yet?

if the OP is not trolling (i'd be surprised), its already been pointed out a million times why this video is fake. if a mod takes a minute to watch the video and look at the OP's arguments supporting it and against everyone else's logic im sure they will see the purposeful trolling.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OP this really is fake, to put this into perspective. Many of the films you have seen lately will have been CGI either in backgrounds or characters and I garuntee we have all been tricked by it at some point or another. This animation however could be produced in Photoshop very easily and Photoshop does not even speacilise in video editing.

Here is also a 3D lanscape I produced, the fact that I rarely use 3D should show just how powerful the tools are now days.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by dilly1

post by dilly1
First, I can't even understand your "Anglish" , or is it english.

First off its English with a capital E

post by dilly1
Explain it to me please. Obviously you understand me. Its only fair you dumb it down a bit for idiot human me to understand.

Nope .... can't dumb it down that far

post by dilly1
And Don't be shy,, I type over 5000 characters and you type one freakin sentence.

Its not quantity but quality that matters .

post by dilly1
Oh and tell me what flying object in the sky isn't man made

Errr , the ones not made by man maybe .
Do some research , there are many accounts of unidentified objects in the sky throughout history .
Here's a starter for you .

stateoftheart.nl

Wonderful, you have nothing to debate so you look for the tiniest thing to discredit me. Typical poser. Nothing more

What quality have you posted. Is it your lack of knowledge or blind faith in aliens?

So which Flying Objects are not made by man???,,,,,,,,,,,, oh you mean this link(stateoftheart.nl)
. . All it states is 3rd person jargon,, A bunch of eyewitness accounts. Do you believe everything you read? Or do you believe what suits you.?

I can't believe you posted that link. Such poor quality. You must be an extremely lazy person.

If you want a true scientific library of all possible sightings through history, then I suppose you could glance at ufoevidence dot org.

But really will it tell you anything you have not seen on TV?
It will tell you in depth about every major occurence known to man almost.

But has a UFO landed on the White House lawn yet? If not then why not?

Its the quantum realm where things are real some times and then not real the next day.
One day the military is saying they found a crashed flying disk from outer space, the next day they are saying it is a weather balloon.
Its all like that. Lots and lots of incredible stories.
Lots and lots of investigation and radar returns, sightings on the ground, and testimonials from impeccable witnesses, death bed confessions, marks on their body, holes in the ground where the pods were, broken branches, missiles disarmed, car chases missing time episodes, implants, group abductions, and all of it in a quantum swirl of probability that sways in the breeze between real and unreal, between fact and fiction.

Settling for a while as fact, then drifting back towards fiction.
Hard to imagine that such quantum effects could exist on th emacro level but how else can you explain it all.

Take a look. Documents from freedom of information, gun camera footage, pieces of metal of unknown origin, and pictures of aliens on cave walls, and men in space suits holding test tubes, dating back to the dawn of time.
Carved in rock. By people who you would expect, would not know what a space suit or a test tube might look like at all.

UfOevidence.org??? C'mon! Are you serious.

I've always wondered why all UFO evidence has the object or vessels so small for supposedly traveling many light years away. The logical thing would be to travel with a massive ship or ships. Not something no bigger than an F-16 jet . Talking about arriving unprepared. Lol

The military can tell YOU whatever they want. They don't have to give an explanation about anything. Why do you feel you have the right to know? I don't understand.

And that goes for all you ufo people.

Impeccable witness?? There is no such thing. Unless you can plug into someone brain and see the image on a monitor. NOT going to happen anytime soon!!!.lol.. Again , there is no such thing as an impeccable witness.

I can explain everything and its not rocket science either. Its called: Man-made and they don't want you or anybody else to know what they know. Why do you think the Alien Craze is thriving more and more.

Remember this for the rest of your life: If something is swept under the rug ,,its real. If something is aloud to be shoved constantly in front of your face ,, its bunk.. Simple as that.

UFOevidence.org is NOT freedom of information. Wow!,, again,, there is no such thing as freedom of information. There is no such thing as freedom of press. Gosh you're so naïve.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I know I'm contributing to it but 13 pages for this?

I'm not a ufologist or ufo guru by any means, but have been casually watching and analyzing vids of this nature for about 15 years, and this one looks fake to me.

The way it floats across the screen just looks like it's cg, and from a time when cg was not at the apex it is now.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The UFO shakes up and down at about 4 seconds in, while the trees in front don't. Fake.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the hoax bin

Enjoy your stay ROCKETMANNNN

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Sadly what we have here is another claim of proof, without the actual proof.

I seriously doubt the "unwashed" version will be showing up.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
Welcome to the hoax bin

Enjoy your stay ROCKETMANNNN

If this is where authentic material goes then thankyou.

Thats where I want to be. lol

You have shown me the way. In this bin must be stuff suitable for the Smithsonian.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wow seriously? That thing looks like a cheap paper cutout moving across the screen. There is also an instance where the ufo jitters quite noticeably but the setting it is within does not. Glitch in the matrix?

Sometimes you have to set aside all the fancy digital forensics and let an artistic eye see that there is something wrong with this cheap attempt at fooling untrained eyes. There are much better videos out there.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter

Wow seriously? That thing looks like a cheap paper cutout moving across the screen. There is also an instance where the ufo jitters quite noticeably but the setting it is within does not. Glitch in the matrix?

Sometimes you have to set aside all the fancy digital forensics and let an artistic eye see that there is something wrong with this cheap attempt at fooling untrained eyes. There are much better videos out there.

It has been mentioned many times in this thread that it was edited by the original person who uploaded it to the peer to peer network 10 years ago. He reversed two frames where the disk jumps.

Reversing 2 frames of a video through editing does not make a video a fake.

Telling people here that seems to be rather silly though because if that is not self evident, then lol all is lost basically and there is no way in heaven, short of a presidential press conference that anyone would ever see this video as real.

Why me lorb? Why me?

edit on 31-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Reversing 2 frames of a video through editing does not make a video a fake.

Wrong. Reversing two frames on a video would make the object jump backwards, not vertically. Now that you have established your bona fides, I believe you have a message from the Pleiadeans for us.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185
OP this really is fake, to put this into perspective. Many of the films you have seen lately will have been CGI either in backgrounds or characters and I garuntee we have all been tricked by it at some point or another. This animation however could be produced in Photoshop very easily and Photoshop does not even speacilise in video editing.

Here is also a 3D lanscape I produced, the fact that I rarely use 3D should show just how powerful the tools are now days.

Yes thats really nice. Did I mention I was an expert?

Here is some CGI for you... the cup, the coffee, the milk bottle, the milk, the horse, the city, the doves, almost everything except the people.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yes thats really nice. Did I mention I was an expert?

Here is some CGI for you... the cup, the coffee, the milk bottle, the milk, the horse, the city, the doves, almost everything except the people.

The horse? The city?

WARNING! Video may not be appropriate for younger viewers.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The UFO video I posted is not CGI.

It is a real video. There is no way to know who actually owns that craft but it is a real craft and operating as you see it using the laws of physics. The video is not a fake.

But if anyone wants to see just what you can do with CGI, this is the program I use for CGI.

It is called Cinema 4D

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join