It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by Rocketman7
So no one has the original in their private archives?

The only real UFO video ever released and not a single person has the original in this the very place where you would expect that people might want to get out some good evidence if they had it?

I feel like Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth, where everyone else is part of the conspiracy except him.

Years ago, peer to peer was invented and TPTB were not yet up to speed with such things as Echelon, and Kazaa was made and people were sharing files, then K-Lite was created by a hack, and then Kazupernodes, which allowed people to hook up to other PC's anywhere in the world, by hopping from node to node.

This totally stymied TPTB and they had no way to stop file sharing, and no way to stop leaks,

I do have the video from those times. I remember very well when it hit Kazaa and got it in the second day. I checked right after I've read this thread and the version I have has colors in it and is far clearer than the google video. Later on the day I'll try to uploaded it and you can see it for yourself.

Hey Telos we are waiting for you to upload this video? I have actually read this whole thread and like I stated before it is has mostly been speculation and conjecture and some decorum has bone out the window in the process. I still am undcecided about this vid. Though my curiosity piqued when I read the post about how the UFO did not seem to take the same trajector when it went deep behind the trees. Though the claim of lowlight was given.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Something to consider is that you could easily cut that up and down bump right out of the video and it would not be noticed that it was removed. Since it is vertical movement. The fact that no one removed it, is a testament to the authenticity of the video, since no one has had the desire to remove that which makes it look unnatural.

Instead what someone did was is reverse a frame there. Place frames out of order there.

And we can only speculate why they would do that. Perhaps to make it look fake because they feared that people might overreact when they see it and die of a heart attack. Who knows what goes through people's minds when they get this notion that if people discovered we are not alone in the universe they would not go to work anymore and would want a new deal or would merely panic, and run amok, looting and what? I don't know.

It would be on page 5 two days later.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Wait a minute. On the very first page Rocketman7 started in with the "trollish" suggestion that there are no real ufologists here.

Yep, because they already slit their wrists on page #3

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Since it is vertical movement. The fact that no one removed it, is a testament to the authenticity of the video,

Which is a fascinating psychological phenomenon - taking evidence which proves the OPPOSITE and turning it around so it confirms your belief

So...the fact that it looks like #### makes it more authentic? .... Right...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Any challenge to a human beings perceived reality immediately makes them revert back to their own reptilian minds. Which is so evident when a society through a natural or unnatural disaster event. makes them go in to survival mode of fear and hence all logical processing ceases to exist. Even with the most highly regarded people of society as witnessed in the London riots early this year.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

When it speeds off a bit to the right behind the trees, the cameraman doesnt follow it to keep it centered as he was doing.

I feel cgi into someone just filming a nice treeline veiw.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Christ almighty guys is this STILL going on ?

Like I said This is 110% REAL footage !

Happy Easter from
Michael Cohen and the Team at AllNewsWeb !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
cool video but it didn't look too authentic to me.

Something about the UFO looked fake, almost like it was added during post edit

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by Rocketman7
In all my years of studying UFOlogy, and as a graphics expert, and with a great deal of knowledge of camera work, and lighting, and physics, this is the only video that has ever passed my test.
When I first discovered the video in Kazaa, where it was leaked years ago, it was quite high def.

edit on 12/29/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video code

I'm sorry to disappoint you Rocketman7 but this video is a CGI creation by artist Tony Milw
who uploaded the footage on March 12, 2007, check his video here. Better luck next time.
By the way the video was not leaked but copied by many and also discussed here.

Meet Tony Milw here and also google his name. And happy new year 2012.
www.hi5.com...

This would be a great post if you could follow up with how you know that Tony created it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

agreed...man ive studied ufo footage and followed ufos for years and that video looks absolutely sketchy...i dont know anything about video editing and stuff but man...that just looks awful lol..sorry mate.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I dunno, dodgy links, Drunken UFO pilot...with hiccups, playing chicken between two trees, (the grand entrance part) an idiot videoman filming a totally inconsequential piece of mundanity with the only thing saving it, is the appearance of a 'Flying saucer' and a OP with claimed credentials that NASA would die for. So yes, it is "The best video" as it is the best bit of shiite I have seen, coupled with the best of reverse psychology from the OP. Spielberg or Freud he ain't.
edit on 29-12-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I read this entire thread & was/am waiting the other person who claimed to have another copy...I looked at all the vids, read all the comments. I believe (s)he believes this vid to be legit, & given what OP posted, can understand why. It's definetely interesting, with the backround & all.

Are there more than a handful of people here that read anyone elses comment before commenting? Jesus jumping Christ, its the same people that complain about "this was posted already" that make the exact same comment someone already said 3 pages ago, pure comedy.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone defending rocketman7, or any of the 9 people who flagged this thread.

The OP is clearly lying. He states that he finds this footage 10 years ago on Kazaa to back up his claims.

He clearly suffers from delusions, this is evident while checking out his other posts in other threads on ATS. Claims he receives "emails from a galactic mainframe"?

Each time he gave an excuse, people offered a response and he just either ignores it or gives the same awful excuse.

The only reason someone would defend something so much is because they created it themselves, and get on the defensive when their own work is picked on.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

Because someone who receives emails from a galactic mainframe WOULDN'T lie now would they
, they definitely haven't misplaced their medication

edit on 29-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
So wait Truthseeker,

you call us Numbnuts because we are pointing out the obvious?

You cannot post a really, really bad fake video...then reject and ignore any comment...and say there is some other, mysterious "original video" which (ALLEGEDLY) is so much better..and blah blah...but then fail to produce this video...respective don't even reply to all the other comments which more or less clearly prove already over 10+ pages that the video is a bad fake?

Instead...instead he is starting to talk about the pleiadians now and this and that and adds some conspiracy theory how "someone" allegedly altered the video so "it appears fake"..or "to hide the truth".

Point is..he posted this video claiming he is an expert and said its an "authentic video"....and 99% of ATSers (which is really rare) can see it's fake because its just too obvious that it is a fake.

Do you think it's better to "hide the truth" and shut up..even if the evidence is right there, in your face?

And by the way...give me a good and legit UFO video...i am one of the first admitting if a UFO video is convincing and could be legit - i am NOT rejecting any video based on a belief because i am TRYING to be objective. And objectivity entitles two things: A) Free of bias and blind belief B) Critical thinking

And when the junk is "eliminated" and separated from the "good stuff", it's actually beneficial for UFO research.

This was such a well written post (to have been ignored by the OP and in general) that I felt compelled to repost it. I want to be sure that this is not ignored and is addressed by the rocketman.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just to add. From 4:00 to 8:00 seconds the movement kinda appears more computer generated. Plus the Movement of disk is not proportional to the video. If it was really a part of the video it would have changed its color and composition because of the camera's CMOS and lens changing with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lol this looks totaly fake, I mean the UFO even wobbles

Dont you think that aliens with a much higher intelligence than us could design something better?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This video is clearly a fake...hands down. Sometimes the obvious is worth mentioning.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Instead what someone did was is reverse a frame there. Place frames out of order there.

How would someone reversing frames cause vertical movement? Wouldn't that cause the alleged UFO to jump backwards?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

Flying saucer craft are known to wobble due to the type of propulsion they use. Designing a craft to fly on high voltage electricity(electrogravitics) is simple but there are stability issues. This problem can be fixed by using conservation of angular momentum which helps resist change in craft orientation. Video examples:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Let's not forget that this "craft" allegedly flew like this from the MOON.

And apparently is an Annunaki craft LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join