It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The only authentic UFO video I have ever seen

page: 11
9
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
im calling bull# on this one. it looks too fake.




posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There's no such thing as an authentic UFO video. Any video clip of a UFO is automatically claimed to be CGI here. Even UFO photos that have been taken before the use of computers have been designated as fake.

I've had a lot of experience in film photography, and have worked with Photo Shop. I could never tell someone their photograph is fake. I would have to rely on the eye witness and their personal experience on what they saw. You can sense when someone is telling the truth or making something up.

Some videos can easily be identifiable as fake, but when you start examining pixels, they can easily be the result of numerous copies and downloads from the original. You also would have to take into account any heat vapors surrounding the object that can distort and cause a variation in pixels. The electromagnetic fields that supposedly keep these objects hovering, could very well distort not only a photo but also digital pixels. Lets not forget about fixed shutter speeds, distance and automatic f-stops that can also cause blurs on an object in motion.

Won't we all be eating crow if one day these declared CGI photos are all proven to turn out to be the real thing.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
okay two question where is this place exactly and i cant hear any sound in it so it seems fake to me



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7
 


Absolutely fake... You can tell he doesn't even run after the UFO or move his camera east when its going past the trees... And its funny how his camera just so happens to be point at the sky when this thing comes past.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'll put my family jewels on the chopping block that this video is 100% fake.

Rocketman7 explain to us please how you know so much about how the guy who "shot this video of a UFO" was shaking so much after the video and all of this crap you apparently know, yet you downloaded it 10 years ago from Kazaa?



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Obvious fake but that's not the problem here. ANY random video uploaded to youtube, "kazaa" or anywhere else by anonymous people is not even worth considering, much less just believing cause it "looks convincing". It's far too easy to fake videos in so many ways. Just look how many people are easily fooled by videos like this and ones on youtube, and will swear on their life that it must be real right up until the moment it's proven a hoax (and some even will still believe it after that). Without original source material, multiple credible independent witnesses, ideally multiple videos/pictures of the same event from different angles, and other sorts of evidence to back it up, a video is worthless in today's high technology world.

Call me a "sheep" or "debunker" or "disinfo agent" all you want, but that is the harsh truth. But I guess if you want to believe enough, you'll accept anything that looks good enough to you.
edit on 29-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
I'll put my family jewels on the chopping block that this video is 100% fake.

Rocketman7 explain to us please how you know so much about how the guy who "shot this video of a UFO" was shaking so much after the video and all of this crap you apparently know, yet you downloaded it 10 years ago from Kazaa?


I am just making an assumption that he must have been shaking. Look at the end of the video.

The camera shakes in such a way to suggest that it is a nervous spasm such as is found when you have a release of tension.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7
 


So you can make all of these observations, yet you can't make the observation that everyone else is correct, but you are not?



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
There's no such thing as an authentic UFO video. Any video clip of a UFO is automatically claimed to be CGI here. Even UFO photos that have been taken before the use of computers have been designated as fake.

I've had a lot of experience in film photography, and have worked with Photo Shop. I could never tell someone their photograph is fake. I would have to rely on the eye witness and their personal experience on what they saw. You can sense when someone is telling the truth or making something up.

Some videos can easily be identifiable as fake, but when you start examining pixels, they can easily be the result of numerous copies and downloads from the original. You also would have to take into account any heat vapors surrounding the object that can distort and cause a variation in pixels. The electromagnetic fields that supposedly keep these objects hovering, could very well distort not only a photo but also digital pixels. Lets not forget about fixed shutter speeds, distance and automatic f-stops that can also cause blurs on an object in motion.

Won't we all be eating crow if one day these declared CGI photos are all proven to turn out to be the real thing.



Well originally today I was hoping someone else had a good copy of this video so I wouldn't have to dig through old cd's to find it. I found the youtube copy on-line but not the resolution which showed the airflow or the plasma.

I uploaded that to megaupload, link is in this thread. But before I found it, I found another video on CD from that same time, and it was labelled UFO in woods filmed by amatuers. But it needed an old IV4 codec which was now redundant but at a point I was going to upload it to megaupload and just tell people if you have that codec check it out.

Well it did play sound, and yes, it was a video disinfo upload to the peer to peer network from the same time by some British outfit, who was trying to in some way reduce the effect this video was going to have on the general public.

So it shows a flying disk flying over a house or something and makes a huge noise as it flies over.

As fake looking as fake is fake, in fake land, on fake day, during the fake video parade. lol

Let me see if a copy is in youtube...
So here then is the disinfo attempt from 10 years ago by who knows who...

Labelled similarly, to create confusion, not ufo filmed in woods but similar. You see since in the one I posted, the plasma was the thing, this disinfo video had to have a fake plasma effect too. Then the idea is to try to remove the good one, replace it with this one, and then people who had heard about it, would think that was the video and think well its a fake so you know. So the terrible racket at the end is their fake plasma sound.



edit on 29-12-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Haven't gone through the entire thread yet but just had to make a comment already, can't stand some of the posts in here.

I do remain a skeptic until the original footage with plasma emission is provided, then analyzed by Experts and Professionals with Credentials. But I wanted to defend the OP on this subject. There's a lot of hostility towards him... can't we all just get along and be nice to each other? Let the man voice his opinion for Christ sake..., instead we get pages and pages of "FAKE, TROLL, LIAR, LUNATIC, CGI"....

And a lot of people are not even #ing reading his posts.

How do I know this? Well, the OP already mentioned that the original was "EDITED" to have 2 frame skips. He even goes to tell you that the video was being discredited due to this very fact.

Even amateur viewer who has no training or experience in CGI can tell there's something going on. But he already did explain, that the original was different from any version we currently see today over the net.

Yet we still get numb nuts coming here with posts like, it's FAKE, because it wobbled and skipped during blah blah seconds... Yeah, no # Sherlock, we know it skipped, we know it doesn't look natural, the OP already explained his opinion, did you not catch that or you choose to ignore it because you're arrogant?

The OP does have a few good points but until the very original video is provided, uploaded, his arguments and his opinions are moot. You don't have to like him or dislike him, nor this thread for the matter, just don't come in to a thread that has folks discussing a subject with intellect, then troll. Yes, the Troll is not him, the Trolls are the ones that immediately looks at the video and say "FAKE" without even bothering to read his thoughts on it.

Here, lemme make it simple for some of you unsophisticated minds.

Based on the reception of this video and the responses from this thread, I've concluded one thing.

If an authentic Extraterrestrial space craft was video recorded, all the government need to do is simply take the original file, make simple amateur CGI edits to it, re-upload it to the net, next thing you know, the video becomes fake. Why? Because we have numb nuts that call it fake the moment they see an unnatural frame skip.

Look, ya know.. I think tricking a human is easy. When you look up the sky at night, when you see a plane fly by, do you ever ask yourself if that is really a plane or an UFO in disguise?

Are you sure that's an airplane you're seeing?

And I know what you're thinking but no, that is not Transformers movie or anything related to the Transformers franchise, although the vid's title is a bit misleading. It's a Japanese SciFi film called The Returner.

Point I'm trying to make is, don't judge a book by it's cover.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This video has certainly been making the rounds. It was re-posted on YouTube by rdvam, who claims to be a Pleiadean representative. Here is his post:



Here is his web-page:

www.planetseeder.com...

Neither TonyMilw nor rdvam/Starseeder provide any information whatsoever about the provenance of this clip. No date, time, location or witness testimony. This is 9 seconds of disembodied video.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You can't be serious. That's one of the most obviously fake videos I have ever seen. I don't even know why I bother anymore...
edit on 29-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
But I wanted to defend the OP on this subject. There's a lot of hostility towards him... can't we all just get along and be nice to each other? Let the man voice his opinion for Christ sake..., instead we get pages and pages of "FAKE, TROLL, LIAR, LUNATIC, CGI".....


Wait a minute. On the very first page Rocketman7 started in with the "trollish" suggestion that there are no real ufologists here.


Originally posted by Rocketman7

Well lets not jump to conclusions until some real ufologist in this group, if there is a single one,
reaches into their private archives, and posts the original as leaked in Kazaa years ago.



So "being nice to each other" goes both ways.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by dilly1
 




post by dilly1
Wonderful, you have nothing to debate so you look for the tiniest thing to discredit me.


You started it .

post by dilly1
First, I can't even understand your "Anglish" , or is it english.



post by dilly1
All it states is 3rd person jargon,, A bunch of eyewitness accounts.

Isn't that the definition of a UFO report ?


post by dilly1
I can't believe you posted that link. Such poor quality. You must be an extremely lazy person.

So because I posted a link that you don't like that makes me lazy
.



I didn't start it. I made a statement about your grammar(or Anglish..lol).

You said: "what even the ones the were reported before we had the power of flight"

What the hell is that. Seriously

Then you send a cheap ass link based on brief summaries on eyewitness accounts going back to 10,000bc..lol

You are no different than a hardcore christian/or muslim believing eye witness accounts from biblical times. There is no difference. Your belief is solely based on blind faith.

Exactly that. All UFO reports are 3rd person Jargon. Just like biblical accounts. Its fabrication at its best.

And you ARE lazy. At least the OP tries with more detailed content. You send me a link where the actual site is under construction. But you wouldn't know because your lazy.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84
Haven't gone through the entire thread yet but just had to make a comment already, can't stand some of the posts in here.

I do remain a skeptic until the original footage with plasma emission is provided, then analyzed by Experts and Professionals with Credentials. But I wanted to defend the OP on this subject. There's a lot of hostility towards him... can't we all just get along and be nice to each other? Let the man voice his opinion for Christ sake..., instead we get pages and pages of "FAKE, TROLL, LIAR, LUNATIC, CGI"....

And a lot of people are not even #ing reading his posts.

How do I know this? Well, the OP already mentioned that the original was "EDITED" to have 2 frame skips. He even goes to tell you that the video was being discredited due to this very fact.

Even amateur viewer who has no training or experience in CGI can tell there's something going on. But he already did explain, that the original was different from any version we currently see today over the net.

Yet we still get numb nuts coming here with posts like, it's FAKE, because it wobbled and skipped during blah blah seconds... Yeah, no # Sherlock, we know it skipped, we know it doesn't look natural, the OP already explained his opinion, did you not catch that or you choose to ignore it because you're arrogant?

The OP does have a few good points but until the very original video is provided, uploaded, his arguments and his opinions are moot. You don't have to like him or dislike him, nor this thread for the matter, just don't come in to a thread that has folks discussing a subject with intellect, then troll. Yes, the Troll is not him, the Trolls are the ones that immediately looks at the video and say "FAKE" without even bothering to read his thoughts on it.

Here, lemme make it simple for some of you unsophisticated minds.

Based on the reception of this video and the responses from this thread, I've concluded one thing.

If an authentic Extraterrestrial space craft was video recorded, all the government need to do is simply take the original file, make simple amateur CGI edits to it, re-upload it to the net, next thing you know, the video becomes fake. Why? Because we have numb nuts that call it fake the moment they see an unnatural frame skip.

Look, ya know.. I think tricking a human is easy. When you look up the sky at night, when you see a plane fly by, do you ever ask yourself if that is really a plane or an UFO in disguise?

Are you sure that's an airplane you're seeing?

And I know what you're thinking but no, that is not Transformers movie or anything related to the Transformers franchise, although the vid's title is a bit misleading. It's a Japanese SciFi film called The Returner.

Point I'm trying to make is, don't judge a book by it's cover.


Thankyou for coming to my defense. Can I give you a star? I am not sure I know how to do that but I would for such a nice post.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by truthseeker84
But I wanted to defend the OP on this subject. There's a lot of hostility towards him... can't we all just get along and be nice to each other? Let the man voice his opinion for Christ sake..., instead we get pages and pages of "FAKE, TROLL, LIAR, LUNATIC, CGI".....


Wait a minute. On the very first page Rocketman7 started in with the "trollish" suggestion that there are no real ufologists here.


Originally posted by Rocketman7

Well lets not jump to conclusions until some real ufologist in this group, if there is a single one,
reaches into their private archives, and posts the original as leaked in Kazaa years ago.



So "being nice to each other" goes both ways.


Well in a nice honest way I was asking the immortal question why me lord??? Why do I have to look through my cd's that are 10 years old when right here is the headquarters of investigation of the strange bizarre and unusual goings on in the world. It sure seemed odd to me that on the entire Internet, that I was able to search, no one had the good quality copy of that video, a video which for all intents and purposes could very well be the smoking gun of extraterrestrial visitation.
With all the people who daily search for evidence of UFO's and have so many websites and so many TV shows and books and organizations and clubs, not one of them has this video on display and mentions the airflow or the plasma?

Seriously I was really expecting someone to step up to the plate and say here is agood copy in fact a better copy than even you possess. Or at least the same copy obtained 10 years ago in similar fashion.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all. Why would reversing a couple of frames make it easier to "leak?"

Leaked means someone got a hold of the video and leaked it. There would little point to purposely tamper to make it seem fake. What would the point be? I would assume someone leaking it would be doing so to release "the truth." It's sort of counterintuitive to tamper with it.

Not to mention the entire thing looks terrible, and more than two reversed frames.

If you are going to suggest some sneaky plot to "leak" a video, at least offer some sensible reason for them doing so. You are being pointlessly cryptic. And a member has told you exactly the origin of this video. You might try to provide some proof otherwise, other than "lol it's in stacks of CDs and I can't find it." We are supposed to just take your word that this is 10 years old why?



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Well in a nice honest way I was asking the immortal question why me lord??? Why do I have to look through my cd's that are 10 years old .....


Because you're the one making the claim.



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7
 





You mean I have to search my boxes of crap in my closet for this video ony to find I threw out those CD's years ago? I stopped looking for evidence after I found this video on Kazaa. The original.


Well; that would be unheard of! A UFO enthusiast throwing out the only video evidence that convinced them. The holy grail of evidence if you will. I would have thought any serious enthusiast would have backed up that evidence and filed it away safely as soon as inferior copies began circulating. Something you obviously noted. This to my mind would have encouraged an enthusiast to look for more evidence in earnest as opposed to stop looking. (We are all different I suppose).

I have no doubt you were not the only person to have come across the original but seriously, what do you think the chances are of anyone else here having it?
For myself, the copy supplied in the thread looks contrived, doctored and staged. Whoever is filming looks like they are simply panning a nature shot and the pixelation on the object is obvious to the naked eye. I am no cgi expert but I enjoy photography and this does not like right at all. I would be interested to see the original if it is ever forthcoming.

Cheers



posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So wait Truthseeker,

you call us Numbnuts because we are pointing out the obvious?

You cannot post a really, really bad fake video...then reject and ignore any comment...and say there is some other, mysterious "original video" which (ALLEGEDLY) is so much better..and blah blah...but then fail to produce this video...respective don't even reply to all the other comments which more or less clearly prove already over 10+ pages that the video is a bad fake?

Instead...instead he is starting to talk about the pleiadians now and this and that and adds some conspiracy theory how "someone" allegedly altered the video so "it appears fake"..or "to hide the truth".

Point is..he posted this video claiming he is an expert and said its an "authentic video"....and 99% of ATSers (which is really rare) can see it's fake because its just too obvious that it is a fake.

Do you think it's better to "hide the truth" and shut up..even if the evidence is right there, in your face?

And by the way...give me a good and legit UFO video...i am one of the first admitting if a UFO video is convincing and could be legit - i am NOT rejecting any video based on a belief because i am TRYING to be objective. And objectivity entitles two things: A) Free of bias and blind belief B) Critical thinking

And when the junk is "eliminated" and separated from the "good stuff", it's actually beneficial for UFO research.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join