It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...the beginning of forever...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
this year sure has been a wild one, eh?

with all the EQs, storms and other natural disasters, the beginning of WW3, the loaded economic shotgun that has it's barrel pointed down the throat pretty much every person who isn't "elite" and everything else that happened this year like us killing that big bad terrorizer osama...2011 proved itself to be quite the year. now...we're entering the "end" of times?

this year...has been a VERY revealing year for many. many have awoken...yet many still slumber...many have risen...yet many still lie down. many truths have surfaced yet even more have been hidden.

the past couple months have been very trying, to say the least, for myself and many of my friends (and i'm sure many of you could agree for yourselves). i say test, though, because i've felt in my heart most of this year that something very grand was just around the bend. we all have. not sure if it's gonna be a comet or war or worldwide pandemic or economic crash that leads to anarchy and complete chaos or some kind of magical ascension or enlightenment or earth changes or who knows what and it feels like we're just being prepared.

now...it feels as though my life is about to finally start. mind you...i'm only 27 so in all technicalities...my life is about to start but it feels more than just that. it feels as though i've finally starting walking down the correct path. feels as though i've been reminded of why i am here and what i'm here to do. feels like my walk is just now about to start. my life has been turned upside down this year and i feel a nice inside-out yank coming my way.

i've spoken with many a friend concerning this...and much to my unsurprised ears...they all feel the same, too. feel as though what we're going through right now is just preparation...just getting us ready. i can smell my destiny just around the bend.

a breath of fresh air is near...i can taste it...

for years...i always thought of the heart and mind as enemies (this is the paradigm painted by the world). people tell you to follow your heart, yet, every person i've ever seen follow their heart...came home busted, eventually. so...i tried to think my way through life...yeah...that worked out swell. now...i'm taking a new approach: instead of seeing the heart and mind as enemies....i choose to see them as my weapons: my heart the left fist and mind the right fist. if i use them against each other...i'll end up broken and battered and unable to fight. if i use them together, as a team, i'll knock a muthatrucka out! listen to your heart yet think before you act. while some may see this as common sense, i all too often find myself (and others) using one or the other more than the other and wonder why the results of my (their) decisions are so unbalanced.

i see so much change in my near future and of those i'm close to. so many relationships have fallen apart this year...so many people losing their jobs or walking away from them because the job was sucking the life from them. people moving left and right. so much is going on in the lives of so many that can be seen as "negative" or "bad" when i truly believe that it is just the process of us being put back on our proper paths. it just feels like so many of our lives are in a blender right now. so much is up in the air. if you're a pessimist...i bet the future looks very bleak right now. we've gone sooo far off course that it's going to take having our lives flipped upside-down and inside-out to be reminded of our true purpose.

me...i've never been more excited to live! never have i felt closer to my purpose than now. never have i felt closer to Him. never have i felt the calling so strong. never have i looked forward to the future like this. i'm bursting at the seems with optimism despite the negativity that is all too glaring today.

so while many might spend 2012 waiting for the end...i'm going to spend 2012 blazing my beginning. He has gone before me...all i have to do is follow Him! bring on the depression...bring on the war...bring on the EQs, floods and storms...(not that i want bad things to happen to me or anyone....i just know they are necessary). let the purification begin! all sins will be atoned, whether we like it or not.

as my life crumbles behind me after each step i take, i look back only to remind myself to keep walking so as not to get caught in the demolition behind me. talk about a fire under my arse?

will you praise your God when it all falls apart? the seams are tearing as you read this...

NOW IS THE TIME.

Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

PLACES EVERYONE.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

as my life crumbles behind me after each step i take, i look back only to remind myself to keep walking so as not to get caught in the demolition behind me.

What a powerful statement.

I always enjoy your threads along this subject.

I'm right there with ya. I can feel it too. It seems so, so close.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Though its not dependent on a date, I'll star and flag this.

Its really dependent on Love. If we all woke up and stopped protesting and fighting, but just organized and shared with everyone, and didn't control anyone, shared as we are, leaving no one in the streets, and everyone fed and starting working on bringing smiles to everyones faces, finding the missing pieces in one another and the formulas that make each person happy, I have this feeling we would have bumped the infinite roll of film along, lifted the veil and reached a level 1, 2, 3 or higher civilization long ago.

Because thats what it takes.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

the past couple months have been very trying, to say the least, for myself and many of my friends (and i'm sure many of you could agree for yourselves). i say test, though, because i've felt in my heart most of this year that something very grand was just around the bend. we all have. not sure if it's gonna be a comet or war or worldwide pandemic or economic crash that leads to anarchy and complete chaos or some kind of magical ascension or enlightenment or earth changes or who knows what and it feels like we're just being prepared.

The time is close friend, many of us just don't fit in here anymore, it is time for some to move on. Some may be left behind only to find what so few of us have. I just hope that before this happens many still strive to find the truth and lift the veil.

Peace and Love

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For some it is not their time. Not everyone is prepared.

A baby does not walk out of the womb.
edit on 12/28/2011 by Dillon123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Agreed, i seriously cant wait any longer for this change!
Everyday i work just that little bit more to adjust.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

to be quite honest with you...i don't know for sure if it is close anymore.

quite honestly...i think it's already here. the physical manifestations are just now beginning so it's hard to see. the spirit is here.

I AM LOVE. you?

let's do this!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Couldn't agree with you more.

Honestly, I feel like every little bit I wake up, the world wakes up a little bit.
It's insanely exciting, and as I continue on my path, I can't wait to see what the rest of the world does.
These are crazy times we are living in.
(:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by tinker9917

to be quite honest with you...i don't know for sure if it is close anymore.

quite honestly...i think it's already here. the physical manifestations are just now beginning so it's hard to see. the spirit is here.

I AM LOVE. you?

let's do this!

I believed as a child and still believe that i was born at a very special time. Im 43 and thats feelings never gone away from me. I dont think the change is here yet. but i believe the seeds have been sown. The change is so close i can taste it.I think its gonna be massive (and like a thief in the night) will be unexpected.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

yes! indeed. every time you wake up a little more...the world does! you influence everyone around you whether you like it or not. by being awake...you are influencing those around you to wake up...whether they like it or not.

the spirit is alive and it's spreading like wild fire! nothing can contain the flames now. they can pump the streets full of fear...too late. i am love...i am light. i contrast the dark!

as the world grows darker i will shine brighter!

rise you angels. accept your place. you know who you are. you know why you are. the time is now.

the wait is over...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

the seeds are sprouting...I AM proof!

and you're right...it is massive! we are countless. His children are here to teach the new way.

let him who has ears hear...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

the seeds are sprouting...I AM proof!

and you're right...it is massive! we are countless. His children are here to teach the new way.

let him who has ears hear...

You are young. It has all been said before. 2012 will roll into 2013 and for most of the world nothing will change. They will still suffer poverty and starvation, they will still suffer oppression. Those who are not used to that may also get a taste of it, but it will pass or not as the case may be. We may or may not survive it but one thing I know is that this world will be around long after the insignificant little collections of cells called humans have long since gone.

It is good to look forward to something so fair play to you. Just don't be too disappointed if nothing comes to pass!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Let your light shine my friend...

But do not wait til 2012... Now is the time because Now IS forever...

The future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one - Dr. Emmett L Brown

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lets just say the ones inside the capstone are about to be removed after 8000 years of kingship

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Im gonna do what I am supposed to. Push chi, do random acts of kindness and use my mind, heart and sharp tounge to maybe awake some more people
. I am a tool waiting to be used for the purpose that will be shown to me when I need to know. Whatever happens down the road maybe we should have a party wherever we end up after this
. Whatever happens I wish you luck. Love a soulbrother. Namaste

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's not my wish to rain on parades or impede your mental challenges, just to share my opinion as you do. I find your posts inspiring and nice to read but I don't know if I agree.

I think our true purpose is apparent: to destroy and pervert nature as much as possible. I am still unsure if I want to help attain this purpose. Why do I feel this? Because it's what we've been striving for this whole time; to separate ourselves from our animal-past, when we were passive creatures or one with the universe, or, to use a biblical reference, like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. We don't want to become animals again, so we destroy—or at least strive to control—anything that ties us to that past; and we're moving forward at an alarming rate.

So the question is: Do you wish to return to being an animal? or continue to destroy nature? Because either one of these is our true purpose.

edit on 28-12-2011 by LesMisanthrope because: missing comma

edit on 28-12-2011 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

sorry but u talk too much about urself, how urself exist then u r proving that u r not existing right, so u must for each mean realize first urself in words before getting to ur objective mean

who are u that mean itself? and if urself is meant where is urself reality or truly? how do u give to smthg that do not exist, dont u see that there are too many things existing already? what is that kind of freedom that keep meaning creating objective value so never respecting nor giving to true objective values

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

i can smell my destiny just around the bend.

SnF OP !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Nice post. I don't really have much, if anything, to contribute other than to just say that I am really glad to have found ATS & posts such as this one. It helps me feel like if I am crazy, at least I am not the only one, and I am fine with that.

Here's my confessional summarized:
Before this year (2011) I had never heard of any kind of spiritual awakening or ascension, etc. My mindset was largely influenced by my Southern Baptist "hellfire & brimstone" upbringing. So if anyone ever mentioned any of this "spiritaul awakening crap", I'd most likely roll my eyes & say a prayer for your soul under my breath. Then a funny thing happened around last February. Around that time, I had been questioning if I were truly worthy of Heaven as I was taught my whole life (remember hellfire & brimstone, baby!) that we're all going to HELL. Then for the 1st time in my life, I saw Jesus in a dream. He only said two words to me- "You are.".. and then the dream was over. Quite frankly, I thought that dream alone was pretty freaking awesome & I was on cloud 9 for a couple of weeks because of it.

As it turns out, that dream was just the beginning, as the next several months turned into an incredible ride to what I feel was my spiritual awakening. My mind just into hyperdrive with new & fantastic thoughts, ideas, insites, realizations & perspectives. It was like my mind was clearing up the lessons, important events & relationships of the last 38 years, clearing out fear of hell & damnation, working through hard feelings, anger, etc, I mean just absolutely everything as fast as it could. (That alone was worth the price of admission, too!)

After all of this, I can honestly say that I am a completely new person inside, and completely without trying also. Its really neat, I tell ya. Daggum neat. I mean, I wasn't a d-bag at all before, but after my 2011 my default feeling is love. My views on politics, religion, relationships, everything is brand new to me.

Back to my point, I don't personally know anyone that has had this experience or that sees the world as I do now. So, its nice to find posts like this that tells me that I am not alone, hence- not crazy.

BTW- after all of this, I don't believe that Jesus is the only way toward a person's awakening, but he kick started mine for sure. My best guess is that this is because he is & was my idea of spiritual perfection & I needed something to get my attention.

Peace, my friends.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 247southland

awesome. thank you so much for sharing that. i love hearing stories like that.

i wrote this thread back in april...you might find it interesting. DO YOU FEEL IT?

many have awoken this year. i, like you, was raised to be religious. i was born unto a pentecostal preacher...holy roller. i'm sure you can imagine my mother's delight when i speak of these marvelous, spiritual things.

just like you...once He flicked the light switch on...it's been hyper speed ever since. also, like you...i do not believe Jesus is the only way. how can there only be one route to everywhere (God is omnipresent, no?)?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join