It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...the beginning of forever...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

So true..hang in there my friend!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
amazing how u cant but focus on one point to live through which is never to u

since jesus is ur master then u cant ignore what he said being the only way for all, as long as u r sure it is him that is awaken u up
u r proving how u sent him to the cross, u focus on what u want to take as the only fact existing from him

of course im nothing to ur beliefs but im proving how im always exclusively objective

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
amazing how u cant but focus on one point to live through which is never to u

since jesus is ur master then u cant ignore what he said being the only way for all, as long as u r sure it is him that is awaken u up
u r proving how u sent him to the cross, u focus on what u want to take as the only fact existing from him

of course im nothing to ur beliefs but im proving how im always exclusively objective

I don't get you post at all. What do you mean about Jesus being a master? If he is enlightened and it seem that Jesus is by some things in the bible then he should have figured out that his soul is equal to all souls that exists. His soul do not have more value because you thru history have put him in authority and made him very special. Every soul is sacred and can become one with god/all. Puting him on a pedistal is just distacing yourself from the devine. If he is in heaven then he is one on many not someone who rules over others. I will not be ruled by others in some kind of pyramid of power. I am the highest and lowest soul at the same time. There is only souls that evolve with different experiance and skills. I do not need any specific soul (Jesus) to listen to the devine within myself that is connected. And I will definitly not listen to ideas of what Jesus have said that screams of ego. If he has said that then he either have a problem with his ego or he is deluding himself or the text is written in a way so that you are missing the point.

To go after ego is to go after the so called evil side (the true devil). If you put Jesus on the powerpyramid then you are giving him chances to become corrupted by ego and in the end become an antichrist. An enlightened person should see thru this and limit any power that he is given and be very careful if he uses it. This is for me a post on duality. "If you don't go thru my expressway to god but finds a path that I don't know about and can control then you must not be with god because I have monopoly on all paths to god". Well if you want to continue and use divide and conquer propaganda then do that. I will never listen to it when I get what it is and can normaly see thru some of it. Namaste

<< 1   >>

join