It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all symbolists: Nike's Oregon Rose Bowl Uniform Picture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

The new Pro Combat gloves, that when together make the teams logo,

neilnoonan.net...

Found another picture showing this uniform which doesnt look so sinister... Also the gloves are apparently designed to form the teams logo when put together..

Not to take away that the first nike picture does look like an eye in a pyramid..

Talk about an example where all the little things come together to make the overall effect. The second one you have here brings nothing to mind like the first one does. In fact, it's impossible to take this picture here and see any of that by the hand gesture to form the logo.

If, for a moment, we allow that the first image was purely accidental (wow...someone isn't very good at their photo editor job, I'm thinking)..then this has gone to show just how radically different surroundings make to the very same signing. That alone deserves a flag for the thread. Great catch either way, despite the 'catch' being different. lol

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Point taken, changed the headline as to not sway people to think illuminati, or see what I saw, but give their interpretation of what they see in the ad.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
All of the "eagle", "condor", or "double-headed eagle", or "falcon" symbolism is associated with the Phoenix (wiki). Please look into it.
Gold is one of the common colors associated with this iconography, as it relates to the Sun symbolism (Light). Solar deities

The "Eye of Horus"

The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health. The eye is personified in the goddess Wadjet (also written as Wedjat,[1][2][3]Uadjet, Wedjoyet, Edjo or Uto[4] and as The Eye of Ra[5] or "Udjat"[6]).

Horus was the ancient Egyptian sky god who was usually depicted as a falcon, most likely a lanner or peregrine falcon.[12] His right eye was associated with the sun Ra. The eye symbol represents the marking around the eye of the falcon, including the "teardrop" marking sometimes found below the eye. The mirror image, or left eye, sometimes represented the moon and the god Djehuti (Thoth).

This particular eye actually appears to be both Ra (right) and Djehuti / Thoth (left) combined in an interesting manner.

Wadjet
Thoth

The reflections of light upon the helmet resemble the 'two pillars' which are often represented through Boaz and Jachin. Check the links for other photos showing the arch used often times within this reference. Here is a very revealing photograph at the Tokyo Masonic Center. Also check out the Djed symbol.

The djed symbol is one of the more ancient and commonly found symbols in Egyptian mythology. It is a pillar-like symbol in hieroglyphics representing stability. It is associated with Osiris the Egyptian god of the afterlife, the underworld and the dead.

His hands form a pyramid symbol with no capstone, just as in the famous icon you linked from the dollar bill.

The circle of light at the top of the helmet is the 'source of light', and since the background of the entire photo is dark, than it may represent the night aspect, the 'Morning Star' named in Greek as Phosphorus / Eosphorus which in Latin is translated to Lucifer, and is in fact the planet Venus.

This could also relate to the stories of Osiris and Horus as well.

Ptah-Seker (who resulted from the identification of Ptah as Seker), who is god of re-incarnation, thus gradually became identified with Osiris, the two becoming Ptah-Seker-Osiris. As the sun is thought to spend the night in the underworld, and subsequently be re-incarnated, as both king of the underworld, and god of reincarnation, Ptah-Seker-Osiris is identified.

Since Horus was said to be the sky, he was considered to also contain the sun and moon. It became said that thesun was his right eye and the moon his left, and that they traversed the sky when he, a falcon, flew across it.

Heru-pa-khered (Horus the Younger) Horus the Younger, Harpocrates to the Ptolemaic Greeks, is represented in the form of a youth wearing a lock of hair (a sign of youth) on the right of his head. In addition, he usually wears the united crowns of Egypt, the crown of upper Egypt and the crown of lower Egypt. He is a form of the rising sun, representing its earliest light.

Heru-ur (Horus the Elder) Horus, (Louvre Museum), 'Shen rings' in his grasp In this form he represented the god of light and the husband of Hathor. He was one of the oldest gods of ancient Egypt. He became the patron of Nekhen (Hierakonpolis) and the first national god (God of the Kingdom). Later, he also became the patron of the pharaohs, and was called the son of truth.[24] – signifying his role as an important upholder of Maat. He was seen as a great falcon with outstretched wings whose right eye was the sun and the left one was the moon. In this form, he was sometimes given the title Kemwer, meaning (the) great black (one).

Maat
Remember, Ra/Re and Thoth are the two eyes (Sun and Moon).

The player's actual face is covered by a 'veil' (his visor), which keeps hidden what lies behind it.

I could a little off on a little bit there but overall I am happy with this decryption. I will continue in the next post.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I have to agree with the posters who had the keen eye to see the swastika in the 45.

I thought I'd add a bit of history about the Rose Bowl and go from there.
secure.wikimedia.org...

When New Year's Day falls on a Sunday, the game is played on Monday, January 2. The Rose Bowl is nicknamed "The Granddaddy of Them All" because it is the oldest bowl game. It was first played in 1902, and has been played continuously since 1916. Since 1945, it has been the highest attended college football bowl game.[4] It is a part of the Tournament of Roses "America's New Year Celebration", which also includes the historic Tournament of Roses Parade.

I wasn't aware that the Rose Bowl is the oldest bowl game. Just the nickname alone is symbolic of the Illuminati because they are a combination of the oldest, most powerful organizations. One of which being the Rosecrucians. Is the Rose Bowl symbolic of this ancient group?

The first Rose Bowl was in 1902.
2012 - 1902 = 110
When elevens show up, it peaks my interest.

Just as the Super Bowl is the most watched for National football, the Rose Bowl is the most watched college football. The Illuminati loves to keep us entertained (aka distracted) and will use this time to incorporate as much programming as possible into this time because so many people's defenses are down and their brainwaves are at the optimum level to absorb the programming triggers.

More from Wikipedia:

Before the Rose Bowl was built for the January 1, 1923 match, games were played in Pasadena's Tournament Park, approximately three miles southeast of the current Rose Bowl stadium near the campus of Caltech.

We all know how important the number 3 is, but what can we learn about Caltech?
educate-yourself.org...

It is likely, Arthur C. Clarke, participated as his movie "2001, A Space Odyssey" includes a nuclear powered spacecraft similar to the design used to reach Nibiru. 2001 was theoretically the proposed year of its return. It returned in 1999 and jettisoned a pod which parachuted to Earth after a fiery reentry. Months later scientists from Cal Tech announced that "life was possible on or near a brown dwarf star".

2012 - 2001 (A Space Odyssey) = 11 (More twin columns/gateways/stargates)

Although many will view the above information as "grasping at straws", it seems as though there is a lot of Illuminati and esoteric symbolism surrounding the Rose Bowl as well as the surrounding geographic refereneces related to Space exploration within hard science as well as Hollywood.

When these two overlap, it raises a red flag for me. I'll keep looking around and see if I notice anything else worth posting.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The "O" refers back to Osiris.

What could all of this mean ?

A play upon the two polar opposites, day vs night, dark vs light, truth vs deception, knowledge vs ignorance, strength vs weakness, stability/order vs instability/chaos, yin vs yang.

Two teams fighting on the 'football field of life and death', going back and forth for eternity.

edit on 27-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

It also could be insinuating that the truth is hidden, and only those with two eyes can see that which is hidden beyond the veil.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Excellent post Muzzle...now, what about the symbols on both arms in the OP.

Left appears to be symbols...Right arm, I can't make out as well.

TIA...Des

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

TIA...Des

I cannot tell. It looks like tattoos.
A closer more clear shot would be very helpful.

However it is obscured. Which in itself could mean a lot as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Okay, gotta admit that was an interesting way to look at it...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Destinyone

TIA...Des

I cannot tell. It looks like tattoos.
A closer more clear shot would be very helpful.

However it is obscured. Which in itself could mean a lot as well.

The left arm looks almost like Egyptian hieroglyphic style symbols.....I hope someone will do an enlargement on it, and post it. I would if I knew how.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just some more info to ponder regarding last year's game:

secure.wikimedia.org...

The Tournament of Roses was the host of the 2010 BCS National Championship Game between the Alabama Crimson Tide against the Texas Longhorns in a separate game that was held on January 7 with Alabama emerging victorious, 37–21.

Crimson Tide is the symbol of mass blood shed or ritual sacrifice.
We've all seen George W. making the Longhorns hand sign, which many say is actually the symbol of Baphomet he's making.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Good post about the Rose Bowl.

The rose is associated with Semiramis / Aphrodite / Venus / Isis / Virgin Mary / Ishtar / Inanna / Astarte-Ashtoreth / Lakshmi / Flora / Demeter / Aurora / Hecate / Belit-Beltis , etc etc etc etc.

Also the male aspects associated include Dionysus, Bacchus, Eros, Cupid etc.

This goes all the way back to Sumeria - Babylon and shows up on engravings, sculptures, etc.
It's the most famous flower in the world and it's symbolism is diverse. You will find this depicted virtually everywhere.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Very thought provoking responses above.

Another thought that came to my mind about the picture was the helmet. First thing it reminded me of was riot gear that police wear. The player/soldier/angel seems to be saluting his inner or third eye, or paying reverence to it. The wings remind me of something new, like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon. I'm pretty sure people see where I am going with this.

Another interesting tidbit. Oregon does have a #24 on their roster. His name is Kenjon Barner. I'm trying to see if he has those tattoos on his arm as pictured, and/or if he's the model they used for the advert. Then we may be able determine the meaning of the tattoos, and why they chose him as a model.
edit on 27-12-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm glad you liked the info I posted. Yours was stellar and I appreciate the extra info regarding the rose and how it relates to the Sumerians. Good stuff.

I have a feeling that football is being used as a major trigger this coming year. The symbolism we've seen in past Super Bowls is highly significant of what we're going to see this year. Football is the biggest distraction the Illuminati have going. It's perfect for them since its during the cold months when people are inside in front of their TVs. The audience is extremely wide and diverse. The programming can span so many different ages, sexes, and religions in a very short span of time. Not to mention, mega money and massive advertisements. Both of which are most important to brainwashing.

This should be an interesting year seeing as the news for the end of 2011 has people's eyes already glued to it after the whole Penn State incident and the basketball season delay. It's as though they want everyone's attention peaked early.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well this answers my questions about the tattoos.

everybody keeps trying to get me to get a tattoo, it aint happenin lol would you put a bumper sticker on a rolls-royce i dont think so lma

Kenjon Barner's Tattoo Tweet

This was posted October 13th, so if this is really him tweeting and if he didn't change his mind. It's safe to assume that it isn't him modeling. Plus on the other picture his name was not on the back, which makes sense, as college players cannot advertise anything.
edit on 27-12-2011 by majesticgent because: simple grammar errors. typing too fast and multitasking

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The earliest known written reference to roses exists on clay tablets from the royal library at Nineveh (modern day Mosul) of King Ashurbanipal. They contain the word “amurdinnu” or “murdinnu” which scholars believe refers to the ‘bramble rose’ or ‘wild rose’. Use of this word has also been cited in the Epic of Gilgamesh (Kuyundjik Tablet 2252). The Epic of Gilgamesh (also referred to as the Epic of Ishtar and Gilgamesh) as translated by Hamilton (1901) contains the following passage: " ... Oh, could we hear those whispering roses sweet, Three beauties bending till their petals meet, And blushing, mingling their sweet fragrance there In language yet unknown to mortal ear ..."

Link:
Isis, Rose of the World

I'll see if I can find other sources.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Considering the first Rose Bowl was one year after the quote you posted, that is pretty darned significant. Seems like concrete evidence to me why it's called the Rose Bowl.

It's astonishing and disconcerting to learn how much information is hidden in plain sight. It's too bad most are so blind or afraid to see the truth.

Edit to Add: Not to mention that we have the number 3 again within the quote.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was looking up the origins to the word "Oregon". It's source is unknown but there are a few theories.

BTW Oregon is the 33rd state.

link 1
link 2

The origin of the state name is uncertain, but "Oregon" might have been derived from a 1715 French map which refers to the Wisconsin River as "Ouaricon-sint."

Etymology link

1765 as the name of a large river in the west of North America, probably the modern Columbia; of uncertain and disputed origin. It seems to be of Algonquian origin.

Back to "Columbia" again:
"Columbia" is associated with the Dove = Equates with "America" and the personified deity Semiramis the "Golden Dove" and also her counterparts - Isis - Ishtar - worshiped in Rome as "Venus Columba" - Astarte / Ashtoreth - Beltis / Belit - Aphrodite - Inanna - Hathor - Virgin Mary etc etc etc (50+ more names). The Statue of Liberty is Columbia.

Washington District of Columbia, is in between the states of Virginia and Maryland.
The famous painting "Mona Lisa" is actually a personification of 'Columbia', just look closely at it and compare it to all of the other iconography.

French "Ouregan" for hurricane = google translator
- A hurricane is a spiral storm with an eye in the middle.

This Wiki Columbia (name) is not entirely correct because it incorrectly claims that the name came from Columbus the explorer.
However Venus Columba apparently dates back to ancient Rome, just look into it a little deeper. Also it is the name of a Dove as well, which aids us in connecting it even further back to Semiramis. Saint Columba the Irish monk is also associated with 5 doves or a dove in the regalia.

However you should look at the "personification of America/Columbia war posters" in that link above, as it helps give away what is really going on here.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Just some more info to ponder regarding last year's game:

secure.wikimedia.org...

The Tournament of Roses was the host of the 2010 BCS National Championship Game between the Alabama Crimson Tide against the Texas Longhorns in a separate game that was held on January 7 with Alabama emerging victorious, 37–21.

Crimson Tide is the symbol of mass blood shed or ritual sacrifice.
We've all seen George W. making the Longhorns hand sign, which many say is actually the symbol of Baphomet he's making.

The "Long Horns" can be associated with the "Headdress of Hathor" , which Isis also wore.
Hathor wiki
isis wiki

Zeus was also depicted with horns. wiki proof
Look into bull and ram references in myth. Also interesting is the Biblical account of Moses destroying the 'golden calf', etc. "Moloch" was depicted as a bull sometimes, although he is also associated with an owl. Moloch is the god which demands sacrifices btw.
(Another tidbit - check the etymology of the Gypsies - it relates to Egyptian as the legend is they came from Egypt - they are also associated with the terminology 'Bohemian' so Bohemian relates to Egyptian through this link)

This also is somewhat common among many other mythologies.

You will find the disk/horn symbolism in a whole lot more places.
The disk represents the sun usually but I believe sometimes it is the moon as well.

The earliest record of "Baphomet" that I have seen so far dates from 1098, and it's reference is duality, "as above so below", light vs dark, polarity, etc.
Baphomet is depicted as a Hermaphrodite (Hermes + Aphrodite).

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

the " o " reffers to oregon - sometimes it really is so simple

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
On yahoo, it says Darth Vader was used as a model for the uniforms. I think it looked like riot gear.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join