It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am lost for words. i don't think i want to live on this planet anymore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
first post here, let me start by saying merry christmas to all on ATS! many hours spent educating myself on this forum, so thankyou to all! (except the debunkers, neo-cons and bible-quoters obviously, y'all are the plague)

so anyway, i've never felt fully compelled to start a thread on here before, but seeing the iran 9/11 court ruling thing today made me sick to the stomach. i just desperately want to know what the deal is here, i don't care about any spinny web articles or rumors or hearsay, i would just like to communicate with some intelligent people 1 to 1 with hope of getting my head straight on this whole shebang.

so firstly... is this an issue or a non-issue?? call me spineless, but i just can't form an opinion on anything these days what with every source of information regarding pretty much anything being so clouded and unreliable. what i do know, and have known right from the beginning, is that 9/11 was an inside job. if you consider yourself a functioning human being you will agree. i mean really, believing otherwise is not even a valid educated opinion these days; so if you're in that camp don't bother reading on.

anyway... i don't care about my personal safety/freedoms/liberties. i believe these are completely abstract concepts designed for weak people to obsess over for want of something to obsess over. i am not a patriot, nor a out-and-out pacifist, nor a follower of any particular political ideology. I am however, a human who believes that fundamentally the idea of invading and attacking another country for any reason is completely wrong. more so, that the motives behind the afghani and iraq wars (and vietnam/korea/syria and everything else that's ever been an issue) is so glaringly obvious that sometimes i want to punch myself in the head just to see i'm in some dream; it's really quite astonishing that people actually believed in the presented causes/justification for these conflicts.

now iran?? seriously WTF??? could it be spelled out any clearer?? this is an absolute joke to me. i feel insulted. not so much by the powers that be (at least i know where i stand with those guys) but by the inevitable consensus that will be created from all of this once each media outlet has pounced and distorted as per usual.

you know, that horrible moment when you realize everyone around you is completely buying into the perpetuated lies.... when you hear somebody repeating FOX/CNN rhetoric and it gets treated universally as an acceptable view... when the juggernaut of power that is the uneducated masses eventually write the history by sheer numbers in opinion and you just lose faith in humanity upon realizing that intelligence and independent thought belongs to the minority... the minority that gets ostracized and labelled as the weirdos and the radicals.... basically the whole world is F-d.

this is not a thread about the new world order, or the economic structure belonging to the elite (i don't know where to start with these things... but i do believe i have it figured out as far as who the bad guys are). i wish to describe as best possible my current emotional state in regards to the news that a war with iran may be imminent:

i am not angry. i am just hopelessly sad. there is a lump in my chest and a feeling of despair only comparable to being humiliated in grade school or being dumped from an adolescent relationship, only on a bigger and more important scale. there are no words to describe how i feel right now. i do not even feel there is any point to being outspokenly opposed to a war, any functioning and morally sane human being should be.... i just want to tell everybody i know that this is all wrong, that they should stop watching the news networks or paying attention to anybody who does. i don't know how, because as soon as i open my mouth i know i will be looked at as some nutjob; regardless of how well i present any information. anyone who has ever lived in middle america and has half a brain will know what i mean by this. i don't care if your dad or grandfather is a patriot who worked hard and honestly for 50 years so he could raise and provide for family yadayadayada... if he watches bill o'reilley he's a grade-a sh!thead. we must stop pandering to ignorance. everyone does it, it's rampant in my extended family and i try to do the best thing in being quiet/diverting any potentially controversial conversation topics,

so if you think in any kind of similar way to me or believe your opinion to be worth anything, and i promise i will listen, please answer these questions:

has the US really deemed the nation of Iran responsible for 9/11?
is the US really about to go to flat-out war with the nation of Iran?
how can i actively be a worthwhile part of the opposition?

last question may seem silly, but really i mean it... i want to create, if not at least be a part of, a valid consensus for this being completely wrong in every way. sadly, just having an opinion and talking about it is not worth anything; i as one of 6 billion individuals in the world can accept that i truly have no voice, and i don't really even want to change anything other than the people directly around me, i just don't want to deal with the people in my life who i love and care about being misled and conned. i equate having a family member or friend getting suckered into mainstream news and it's sly, soulless pundits as being the same as them getting physically abused by a stranger before my eyes. it just hurts me on a level i can't even describe.

i don't really value my own life a whole bunch and have no plans to save my own skin in the event of a worldwide catastrophe, i plan to revel in the chaos before hopefully dying a non-painful death... but the point is, i am just sad for the state of the planet and the collective consciousness particularly in america. this iran thing to me is the absolute final straw for me and confirms everything that's been apparent to me since i was 12 years old and 9/11 happened; the oil, the globalization, the false government, the war crimes, the futile role of democracy and the completely oblivious stupidity of the western masses.

i don't want to be another headless chicken with a skewed opinion. i know there are others out there who think like me, and i want to know you and share secrets on how to make this world a better place. i want to start with reaching out to some people who's information and perspective i can hopefully eventually trust, so i don't have to read through all the BS on here before getting the real news. i have a feeling this iran thing is about to unfold into something huge soon, possibly a full-on world war. it would appear that the powers that be are doing absolutely everything to try and make this happen. i want to make my friends and family wake up without making myself the resident loony. lets have it!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
9/11 was 10 years ago man, get over it... the truth will never be revealed... lol

The world is more then what you see on Tv Bro.. its a beautiful place...

You just gotta look around a bit

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

having read your statement carefully i must agree whole heartedly i am a qualified technician so now i am a painter one must have some money to survive i paint schools new and old but i do one thing i ask my grand children what did you learn at school today OH stuff is the general reply they are not being taught about world events .the politicians have lost the plot the web is the new master anyone can manipulate public opinion by posting bs msn forget it its for the sports sheeple all in all we are stuffed !!! good post all the best

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
9/11 was 10 years ago man, get over it... the truth will never be revealed... lol

The world is more then what you see on Tv Bro.. its a beautiful place...

You just gotta look around a bit

He's not just talking about 9/11, although that is a part of it, specifically Iran now being blamed for playing a role, which is beyond absurd.

To RickyVelveeta, I understand what you are saying. It's getting pretty thick, and you are not the only one that feels the way you do.

I could say a lot more, but I'm feeling pretty down myself (especially after seeing the video in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...), so I'll just say that I hear you. Hopefully more people do as well.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

all i gota say is: great post, i agree with your views, and trust me your not alone out there

regardless how f-d it appears we are... there is still hope. I know at the end of all this we will be fine, humanity and the truth will prevail and the elite will fail
edit on 26-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

i don't care if your dad or grandfather is a patriot who worked hard and honestly for 50 years so he could raise and provide for family yadayadayada... if he watches bill o'reilley he's a grade-a sh!thead.

Sorry but that was golden!

Seriously though, I feel your pain. I have tried talking about these things to friends and family and what I have come to realise is there are two types of people: The ones who get it and the ones who don't.
Some people are open minded and consider new perspectives even if they don't necessarily agree with them. Then you get the closed minded people who just simply refuse to even consider a view different to their existing ones: Full blown sheeple.

Now I have found a couple of friends and a couple of family members who I can discuss these things with. The rest I just don't bother because they refuse to even acknowledge that they are being crapped on daily by media and government lies...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I read your post, and all I am going to say is that this world is such a beautiful place, I know that we are in testing times, although for all of our good you need to stay around, spread the love/light and please be with us, you are needed bigtime.

Lots of love from me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
this i can reply to. yes they are setting it all up for world war three. wth is wrong with people that we do not stand up to this idea that somehow Iran is responsible for 9/11. we know who was having breakfast with osama's brother that day. hint: it was a former US president, and former head of the CIA. I think we need to take to twitter and facebook. that is the new way to spread real thought changing messages. Oh yea and China just gets all its oil from Iran so I'm sure they would be just fine with us bombing them. World War III here we come!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If you know 9/11 was an inside job then you know the rest, iraq afghanistan, syria, iran resource securing,

Global financial collapse and the introduction of a new gold standard 1 world currency,

The old 3 tier system of lower/middle/upper class to be replaced by a new 2 tier system hierachy and poor,

A level playing field were the corporations own and control everything and the people work for the corporations for a meager existence and the term self employed is being driven into extinction.

A new borderless utopia of complete and utter dominance were nations dont matter and leaders rule un opposed,

Yes sir if you know 9/11 was an inside job then you know the rest its just a question of admitting it to yourself.
edit on 26-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What you are experiencing in my opinion is the real world for what it is. You are now feeling how wicked a screwed up so many things are. You hav realized there has to be an end to this, and you are on your way thinking about death, and the afterlife, if you believe in it.

For myself, I welcome the life after death, because it was way better than here. Im speaking of everlasting life, not everlasting punishment and torment and emptiness. I seriously think you should reconsider your search for your purpose in life. I dont need to explain my beliefs to you, because you will discover on your own. But Yahuwah is the true Heavenly Father, and Yahuwshuwah is the only Name of the Begotten Son of Alahym. All the religions out here are fighting for turf, and this ministry the followers of the Way dont fight for turf. We are not a cult, or some man made currupted religion. We dont recruit and if anyone does disagree with what we say, get out. Christians are a cult as like any religion out here, as I broke away from Christianity and have family ties that are threatening my life and my brothers for leaving.

So think about what you are looking forward to. You want to believe we dissapear into nothing after death? You want to believe that there is a everlasting life or everlasting punishment? I think its time for you to seriously find out what your belief is, because the world is in confusion, and these last days are not getting better.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

arm up. stock up.

dont lose your common sense..its gonna be a good one.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think you are the only person online I have ever read something from that I have felt is truly rational and sane. You summed up exactly the way I have been feeling lately.

The time has come to stop just learning, to stop just trying to inform. There has to be a way to fix the situation, without looking like a lunatic, and without ending up in prison. If any member of ATS agrees, then let's do something, quick.

Anonymous is trying, at least, to make a change, but they already have a bad rap. There needs to be a group of extremely smart individuals, who will NOT be viewed as crazy, and who WILL make some concrete change.

Any ideas on how to do it?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
thankyou everyone for the kind replies, sorry if my initial post came off a bit rant-y but it means the world to me that so many of you understand.

and yes, i am referring to iran mainly.... not just 9/11, although it still hurts me that what, 60% (??) of the population does not fully believe the official story yet STILL the concept of an inside job is ridiculed as being a whacko theory.

this is basically a call to everyone with fox news watching relatives. do not be complacent. do not pander their views just because they are your family and you have to respect them. you OWE it to them to make an effort to get them away from the television and the puppets and the red/blue election fallacy. being an 'awaken' individual and still allowing your friends and family to be abused by the system is as bad as letting your 3 year old kid watch R rated movies. argh it's so horrible.... especially at christmas, so many of my friends who i considered intelligent went home to their middle america families over christmas, and within days there's stupid BS all over my twitter and facebook.

'...liberal agenda...'
'...trying to destroy america....'

and my all time favorite:

'feminism is about to finish off what obama is trying to destroy'

these quotes are from my smart friends. just because they get around their dumbass small minded families for a few days and don't have the balls to not tow the rhetorical line when it comes to christmas television and political discussion.

sorry i know it's not about me or my friends, but i'm sure everyone experiences this.

the main point is that my heart goes out to iran and i want to shout from the rooftops that this will NOT be in my name. i disowned my countries' (england and US since 3 years ago) governments a long time ago, but now i feel it's more important than ever. i always promised myself i wouldn't ever become a political t-shirt wearing loony but i feel the need to now. i need everyone know that i do not support a war.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I feel you brother, Our world is far too much of a beautiful place to permit such relentless hate on a global scale.
How can we fight everyone when were all on the same team!? People have gone sick in the head, People always say that hate and bad people are impossible to stop, when the question should really be "what are we doing wrong to allow hate to happen."

We are fighting the good fight, It may be one to the death. The corruption is influenced and motivated by greed and power.. this blinds them. They are hate and darkness

We on the other hand, are the Spartans, our motivation is pure, we fight because its our last defense to save the world.. we have unhindered vision and incentives. We are love and light.

The sadness hits me hard when I see people having to give up quality of life in order to just make ends meet. We have became machines, just ghosts in shells.

But we are at a crossroads, one where if we give up, we will be eternally damned, yet if we fight.. It will create the greatest time of peace known to man! Gandhi never used violence, however, he did believe that under certain conditions, it's the only option.

Namaste, Brothers and Sisters

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We are about to win the fight. Hang in there, their time is short. We will soon live in a revitalized world, free of tyrannical rule. There is a new hidden force at hand, and they rival those we see in power today. They are for the light, and wont let things get too far out of hand, as they are currently planning to strike and cast them out of power. They will act as soon as necessary, but are waiting for the best timing. There is more hope now than ever, trust me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Has the US really deemed the nation of Iran responsible for 9/11?

Yes they have, and will continue to use that for many other "terrorist nations" as they see fit, since this war on terror is never going to end.

Is the US really about to go to flat-out war with the nation of Iran?

Not sure if it's just going to be Iran, or all of the mid-east nations that would join in, but things are brewing for sure.

How can i actively be a worthwhile part of the opposition?

Pack a hiking frame pack and get some books on survival in the wilderness. That's going to be your insurance for when they start rounding us all up so we cannot stop them. Some would say if you have the balls to do so, start a group of people to abduct all those bastards that own the companies that are profiting from these wars. No need to kill them or mistreat them, just need them detained. But I disagree...

In all honesty would it really change anything?

If lets say 5 men/women were the ones behind all of this worldwide greed and corruption, would you think that detaining, killing, or torturing the 5 would stop it all? I think you know as well as I do that 5-10 more would spring out of the woodwork the very next day. Greed is a very powerful thing.

I cannot say I have a way to stop all this, but I have an idea. We need to get like-minded people together who are not afraid to battle this corruption and greed physically and first hand. We used to have militias for this but they are now puppets, they will no longer fight against a corrupt government as they were originally formed to do. Violence will give TPTB every excuse to turn the masses against a group that's trying to save them, so violence will never work. The same is true for lawlessness, minor laws could be broken- but the major laws if broken could easily make said group just as bad in the public eye as the corrupt they are trying to stop.

The proper presentation of facts on a large scale would only do so much as the audience would be brainwashed to disbelieve anyway. Action must be taken for sure, but action must be perfectly planned or it could make things far worse than they already are. I too would like to do something, but I am still working it all out in my head. It's hard to have the perfect solution, when you have the kind soul to do things right and just.

As I said I don't have answers, but I do know a force as large as the people of this nation- could be unstoppable if guided properly for the right and highest cause.

Talk to the creator of this wonderful Universe and see what they think you should do. Regardless of your religion or lack there of, you are directly linked to that energy and have the right to speak your mind.

Remember though, there is always a darker side, that may mask itself as that source you are trying to reach out to. Don't be fooled, you will feel it when you reach the energy you've been searching to speak with.

Good luck my friend and I know I will see you soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Besides this obvious rant, I feel for you.

I want you to know that you should feel validated in your topic. It's in the mind of many people. The world is a sad place for sure.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I relate to every word you wrote!!! It seems the more truth you learn and the more bull you see through, the more isolated you become in your thoughts and opinions.

I seriously don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to deal with living in this physical body. Everyday I'm pushed closer and closer to shrugging it all off and letting go. But it sucks, because part of me still wants to experience the fun and good things in life.

I'm to that same point of not really being angry, as much as I'm saddened by the state of everything.

I'm thankful that you felt the need to write down your thoughts. It gives me a little comfort to know that others feel the same as me. Because, most of the time, I feel so alone. So, thank you.

Hope you had a good Christmas/Holiday.

This is a painting I did that was inspired by your post...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

all i gota say is: great post, i agree with your views, and trust me your not alone out there

regardless how f-d it appears we are... there is still hope. I know at the end of all this we will be fine, humanity and the truth will prevail and the elite will fail
edit on 26-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

I agree with your first sentence that you agree that he is not alone in his views, because he s not,
there s more of us, but sadlly we are a large, very large minority.
And your quote that humanity and the truth will prevail, sadly I don t see it happening
because as a whole we humans are a sad bunch of stupid mutherfu:%#rs who look at the world
from the perspective of our own interest. If we don t have interest in a certain topic we just don t
give a fu%k about it, and that is why this whole world wide set up is even possible.
And I say a set up because with every day that passes by i belive that all of us have been just that:

SET UP!!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsyHeart

wow man.. beautiful. as an artist/creator myself i believe it is our responsibility to use our creative voice; art and music has proven more influential to the masses than anything. sad thing is, i make my living from the corporate side of the music business (session musician/producer) and have no way to really 'express' in the true sense. i used to when i was younger but real life took over and i opted for the stable money-making over the 'starving artiste' path. feel guilty every day for doing so, but i truly believe my time will come and i will have a chance make a difference. i am only 21, so it's not like anyone would care anyway. i'll save it for when i'm properly grown up and have a respectable resume.

but really though mate, amazing painting. could you provide a hi res file for download? i'd very much like to keep hold of this one

everyone, SO PROUD of where you guys have taken my moron-free thread. where are the shills hiding now??

in the spirit of our collective understanding please feel free to share any music or art. here's some stuff i've connected with lately, first one has an amazing video that really sums up this whole thread:

and here's something totally different but with the same message.

hope y'all enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join