It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Campbell on Bob Lazar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, I am glad we settled that.

I would like to point out that not filming something way back then.

Especially knowing the trouble they could get in from Bob's employer.

Does not in itself prove anything. In my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From what I have seen over time, Bob Lazar has become quite "quiet" in recent years.
From what I gathered, he was threatened rather directly. I do not KNOW him, of course, but I think it can be an easy inference that he originally tried to expose MUCH, and may have been forced into the role of disinformationist later. Only he can tell you that. The rest of us have to guess.

But if you guys want to make some progress here, ya ought maybe quit arguing over which chicken pooped first as it seems to be settled.

How easy, and how secretively can one get to that overlook? I've never been out in that area.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by Pimander
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is the question I'd like answered. Assuming they took place, how the hell did Lazar know when these tests would take place?

There is another member on here that also went to A51 and filmed the craft. I'll notify them about the thread, you might even get to see the footage in the near future.

edit on 26/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

I have one problem with the story of Bob taking John up to Area 51 to watch aircraft. The footage of John Lear on camera reporting that he and Bob just spent several hours watching these aircraft fly around...well, they never taped it! John reported what they saw but never recorded it. That seems odd to me.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Doesn't seem odd to me... if you're filming Top Secret anything and releasing it to the public... it's called a felony.
edit on 31-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by A51Watcher

It's absolutely clear that these guys are either completely ignorant of the facts or deliberately spreading disinformation. It appears that the members who starred that post about the Janet flights don't know the facts. You could be the one to sort that out IMO.

Originally posted by gariac
Perhaps you should watch Area 51 in person. ;-)

They also have no idea who they are debating with, as if it takes acute powers of observation to read a user name. "The observers saw a light rise up above the vicinity of Groom Lake, appear to hover, and then descend."

How's the area 51 video coming on?

edit on 31/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

I also found these lack of powers of observation amazingly hilarious and have to agree with your conclusion.
With the answer staring them in the face with every post it's a bit much to ask us to believe they didn't notice.

The lack of response to direct questions also confirms this.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

reply to post by Human_Alien

This is the question I'd like answered. Assuming they took place, how the hell did Lazar know when these tests would take place?

There is another member on here that also went to A51 and filmed the craft. I'll notify them about the thread, you might even get to see the footage in the near future.

edit on 26/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

I have one problem with the story of Bob taking John up to Area 51 to watch aircraft. The footage of John Lear on camera reporting that he and Bob just spent several hours watching these aircraft fly around...well, they never taped it! John reported what they saw but never recorded it. That seems odd to me.

Doesn't seem odd to me... if you're filming Top Secret anything and releasing it to the public... it's called a felony.

Right!
And that's any different from the countless others who have filmed Area 51 and didn't go to jail. But, the one time you are able to capture something on camera to prove you're not a sham or a liar you pass? Sure. Now let's talk about felonies. Disclosing that he worked at S4, saw multiple UFO's, and breaking an oath of secrecy isn't a felony? Did the Feds rush in and arrest him? Hardly. There is no credibility to their claims.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

As to the "observers" you keep harping about, I seem to recall that they included Stu Brown, Mike Dornheim, and Jim Goodall. Glenn was probably there, too. I believe it was sometime between 1993 and 1995. They had a clear view of the Area 51 runway, and watched the Janet planes land and depart. Some tourists watching from the Highway 375 vantage point saw the same lights, but perceived them as UFOs rising and hovering - an optical illusion. Stu or Mike shared this story with me years ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

If the Feds had rushed in and arrested him... that would have been a dead giveaway that his story held some substance. Instead they chose to just let him "flap in the wind" so to speak... saying nothing... which basically doesn't confirm or deny ANYTHING.

John Lear talks about how these guys more recently took Lazar back after he promised to be good and stay out of trouble... and then later revealed that Bob was concerned about having memory lapses this go around. Lazar ended up quitting... suspecting memory tampering. Scared the hell out of him. He's been pretty quiet ever since.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"took Lazar back after he promised to be good and stay out of trouble..." I don't want to sound rude or disrespectful but that sounds ridiculous. None of it can be substantiated. You mean to tell me you believe Lazaar spilled the beans on the world's most treasured secret, the government's deepest secret, but they "took him back because he promised to be good and stay out of trouble?" Nope, don't believe it for a second.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk

As to the "observers" you keep harping about, I seem to recall that they included Stu Brown, Mike Dornheim, and Jim Goodall. Glenn was probably there, too. I believe it was sometime between 1993 and 1995. They had a clear view of the Area 51 runway, and watched the Janet planes land and depart. Some tourists watching from the Highway 375 vantage point saw the same lights, but perceived them as UFOs rising and hovering - an optical illusion. Stu or Mike shared this story with me years ago.

"Keep harping" eh? Asking one time for a simple clarification is "harping"?

Well thanks finally for the answer anyway.

It shows that they are not the original "observers". In fact the S4 test program was moved by 93 so Stu Mike Jim and Glen were all a little late for the party.

However your statement was worded vaguely enough to make it appear as if they were the original 'observers' of these tests, instead of johnny come lately's 4 years after the fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
...But honestly, He Did Not do anything any of us couldnt have done.(didnt have the connections)..Been there in the 90's...

Bummer... sorry to hear that.

I was. And I did.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Your kidding right? You have not seen the footage of the craft they took? Seriously?

You don't even know it exists? And not just you, the others here also assuming they didn't film it?

What is this world COMING to??

What about the incredible impossible maneuvers it performed. Everyone drawing a blank on that too?

So I suppose it's up to me provide this footage that no one has heard of? Of course I can do it, but it's just such a - you have GOT to be kidding me - type of thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
[quote of entire preceding post removed]

Cue valley girl soundbit...."OH MY GOD! I KNOW, RIGHT?" Ha Ha Ha. I guess I missed that.

edit on 1/1/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

Your kidding right? You have not seen the footage of the craft they took? Seriously?

You don't even know it exists? And not just you, the others here also assuming they didn't film it?

What is this world COMING to??

What about the incredible impossible maneuvers it performed. Everyone drawing a blank on that too?

So I suppose it's up to me provide this footage that no one has heard of? Of course I can do it, but it's just such a - you have GOT to be kidding me - type of thing.

Cue valley girl soundbit...."OH MY GOD! I KNOW, RIGHT?" Ha Ha Ha. I guess I missed that.

But seriously, the video I saw of John Lear at Area 51 with Lazaar had no footage of any aircraft.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

He's been pretty quiet ever since.

Not all that quiet, he has been busy on other projects.
www.wired.com... www.unitednuclear.com...
I think he just gave up on the "area 51" subject. He knew he couldn't win

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

If he's so unbelieveable... why do so many people WASTE their time trying to debunk him???

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
reply to post by Cosmic911

If he's so unbelieveable... why do so many people WASTE their time trying to debunk him???

No one has had to debunk him. He has provided no proof or evidence of anything. His lack of educational credentials debunked himself. The onus is on him to prove his claims...not the other way around.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1
reply to post by shushu

He's been pretty quiet ever since.

Not all that quiet, he has been busy on other projects.
www.wired.com... www.unitednuclear.com...
I think he just gave up on the "area 51" subject. He knew he couldn't win

All I gotta say is the guy's got spunk... LOL.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

But seriously, the video I saw of John Lear at Area 51 with Lazaar had no footage of any aircraft.

I understand and know exactly what video you are referring to. And since your posts usually indicate you are an honest and courteous member, I will take the time to explain.

When I watched the video you mentioned, I too was surprised and curious as to why they did not show any of the craft footage. Only John and the interviewers could possibly answer that.

But as you will note, that is a fairly recent interview, and certainly not the one that caused all the original ruckus that spread world- wide in 1989.

The original 89 interview was broadcast on the evening news in Nevada by George Knapp, for an entire week, culminating with the results of his investigation into Lazar's claims and background... AND footage from Lazar's excursions out there to show his friends.

Anyone who has not seen this broadcast, has no business calling themselves an expert on Lazar or Area 51.

Knapp's results from investigating his background are very telling, but it appears they must be just as big a secret as Lazar's home footage to this crowd. And this is ATS for chrissake!

Anyway... THIS is when Area 51 was put on the map. Period.

This is also where you discover Bob's motivation for spilling the beans. Most people have this misconception that he was some kind of hero letting the public in on information they deserved to know.

Wrong.

He was a scared rat running for his life. He did it in a panic to protect himself.

After he got caught taking friends out there he started looking for a new job. Employers started calling him back saying the places you said you worked and went to school say they have never heard of you. Bob quickly discovered that even the hospital where he was born no longer had any record of him.

He and his wife had both been receiving death threats by phone ever since he got caught, and finally they even shot out one of his tires while driving through Nevada.

At this point he panicked and realized why his background was disappearing, and so he came up with the desperate gamble to go public.

This was no hero giving you disclosure, this was a scared rat running for his life.

(more next time, end of character count)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
On 2nd thought, rather than derail geriac's fine trail of disinformation here any further, I will just start a new thread and provide you with said video and real facts.

edit on 31-12-2011 by A51Watcher because: the unusual

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
How do you explain how Bob Lazar knew to take John Lear and George Knapp and others to witness those flying crafts on a given evening? I think he did that several times. He knew exactly what date and time to see the aerial show.

Bob Lazar knew a LOT more than what you're giving him credit for.

I totally agree, and I know John Lear is very knowledgeable about these things also. I believe he was banned from ATS because of pressure from above, if you know what I mean. John and I have exchanged emails, and he speaks the truth as he remembers it. As does Bob Lazar. It is just too bad when someone comes out, risks his life, and reputation to inform the people of what is going on behind their backs, and then people discredit them, and say all kinds of nasty things about them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join