It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Glenn Campbell on Bob Lazar

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac
 

Still pretending to know what happened when you weren't there are you? Still trying to distract from that with more contentious material. Dishonesty! Draw your own conclusions members.




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander
 


Still pretending Bob Lazar ever worked at Groom Lake, let alone worked on alien technology? Oh wait, is there a second Bob Lazar? The only Bob Lazar I know of is the one claiming to have a sample of element 115 but never delivered it to a lab to clear his name.

So answer the question. Why did Bob Lazar never deliver the element 115 to a lab? Well because he never had any in the first place. Hence his story is proven to be fraudulent.

QED.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Still pretending Bob Lazar ever worked at Groom Lake, let alone worked on alien technology? Oh wait, is there a second Bob Lazar? The only Bob Lazar I know of is the one claiming to have a sample of element 115 but never delivered it to a lab to clear his name.
No, I'm not pretending to know. I don't know and neither do you.


Originally posted by gariac
So answer the question. Why did Bob Lazar never deliver the element 115 to a lab? Well because he never had any in the first place. Hence his story is proven to be fraudulent.
If he isn't lying then because he wanted to stay alive, as you know. Possible he didn't have any. Possibly he was deceived and thought it was 115, like Bennewitz was over Dulce - which you keep comparing this case to YOURSELF! That's how deception operations work, but experts like you already know that.


I have just answered your questions and ADMITTED WHAT I DON'T KNOW. Can you manage it now or are you going to continue to be dishonest about what you know? There are a lot of members who can see you pretend to be an authority just because you hang around a military installation like a second rate spy or wannabe squaddie.

 

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MEMBERS

When people pretend they know things they don't it arouses my suspicion about what motivates them. Campbell's hangers on and wannabes are responsible for many people believing there are no non-conventional craft being tested. Well I HAPPEN TO KNOW THERE ARE and AT BEST THAT LOT DON'T KNOW at worst they do and deny their presence. But still they pretend? Alarm bells ring. OK not all of them are suspect. But....

I don't trust them. Sorry, I might be wrong but I'm an observant, tenacious person. Something isn't right here. If they are really truth seekers then the unknown is their bread and butter, like it is for me and most genuine ATS members. Why do they make assertions about stuff they cannot know?

I'll save this in case it is censored! I admit it is my opinion but it is based on logic and HONEST research. NOT false claims and DENIAL.

edit on 26/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Gariac is nothing more than a rat wandering in the deserts around area 51. And may I say foolish. And yes wannabe too, look how much he's talking about this element 115 being fake, almost with foam in the mouth when I gave an example in the Bobs video thread, how even if you don't believe a dot of the story, it could hold some truth, not gonna give this example again cause im tired of arguing with ignorants



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor
 


Hey, thanks for the insults.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Sorry, I might be wrong but I'm an observant, tenacious person.


Don't be sorry, be proud. While you are at it, please explain why Bob delivers heaps upon heaps of bullcr@p while talking about LiD as means to store H2, of all things, and how he manufactures kilos of a rare lithium isotope using a particle accelerator in his backyard. This has to be one of the most idiotic shows ever posted on YouTube, yet clueless people still trust this charlatan.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Imtor
 


Hey, thanks for the insults.



You're welcome. Any time...



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem
 

God knows what that's all about.


I'm not going to vouch for everything Lazar said. I'm also not going to stand by and see people lie on here and pretend they know things it is impossible for them to know. It's pathetic even if I'm wrong about it being suspect. Don't help a faker get off the hook here Buddha.

I do know someone who has a hydrogen generator that looks remarkably like those in the video running in their car and it is cheaper to run now. They live within 100 yards of where I sit right now. The dilithium crystals
do admittedly sound like Schneider's Carbomite to me but maybe these guys are only out there to discredit legit material or have been used to do that (not Schneider though!). Think about it....

This row started because a member and some non-members were able to confirm PART of Lazar's story. Other parts we don't know. I'm suspicious that some of this was done (or manipulated later) so that non-conventional vehicles could be plausibly denied. If it was it's nearly worked, but for tenacious diggers like me. Remember, assuming you know, that claims about non-conventional craft at A51 came long before Lazar.

I don't think many researcher think Bob Lazar was right about everything. Some do believe that some of it is important and some of it is true. Some also believe that Lazar believed he was telling the truth. Perhaps later realised he he was being used as were in my opinion other players in this mystery.

Some of the key players in the wider conspiracy field have been hung out to dry in an embarrassing position in my view. I'd be steaming if I were them but, hopefully, I'm unlikely to end up there.

P.S. I'm not even sure I answered you there but I'm going to press reply anyway.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
I'm not going to vouch for everything Lazar said. I'm also not going to stand by and see people lie on here and pretend they know things it is impossible for them to know.


Fine. And I'm not going to stand by and see Bob lie in his videos and presentations. What he said about LiD on that tape can't possibly be true on many levels. Why did he make it up? I mean it's up to you to choose whether to believe him on any issue at all, but I'm just a normal guy and when a person tells me things that are patently made up on one occasion, I have every reason to suspect him in the other.


I do know someone who has a hydrogen generator that looks remarkably like those in the video running in their car and it is cheaper to run now.


Sure, but I bet they don't go on record saying that they actually own a particle accelerator sufficient to produce a trunk full of Lithium-6.

I watched some of Lazar's other presentation and they make no sense to me as a physicist. I'm not a good physicist but my knowledge is enough to discern a person of higher knowledge and skill, and sometimes grasp the meaning of what they were trying to convey. Stuff can be hard but it must make sense. In Lazar's case, it does not, he make statements incompatible with established facts and theories -- with both, without offering any alternative insight as to why this may still work. It's not different from saying that phases of the Moon are really due to a large celestial disk being moved by an horde of flying spaghetti monsters. Full stop.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
What he said about LiD on that tape can't possibly be true on many levels. Why did he make it up? I mean it's up to you to choose whether to believe him on any issue at all, but I'm just a normal guy and when a person tells me things that are patently made up on one occasion, I have every reason to suspect him in the other.
Why did he make it up, or was told to say that, is what I am interested in most (Bob is too smart to drop clangers like that by accident). I will write a thread at some point about why, despite being a scientist, I think the only way to solve this is to think like a DIA (or similar) intelligence strategist. Why? Because the damn things (hydrogen generators) work and because of disinfo like that (LiD bit can't be true so the rest is all lies too!) we aren't all driving cars powered by them and are still owned by energy brokers? It paid more to cloud the truth with the usual BS! I don't need to work for the Jet Propulsion Lab to work it out.

I see why you suspect him in the other. Somebody was toying with us and it isn't just Lazar. The non-conventional craft are real. I HAVE SEEN ONE WITH 2 OTHER WITNESSES AT PRETTY CLOSE RANGE. I'm not the only one. They were hinted at being at A51 LONG BEFORE LAZAR. You may think I'm lying, but trust your guts on me readers. I'm the real deal. There are some paid (and some unwitting) liars pulling the wool over your eyes. These craft are ours or the aliens are here OR BOTH. FACT!


Originally posted by buddhasystem

I do know someone who has a hydrogen generator that looks remarkably like those in the video running in their car and it is cheaper to run now.
Sure, but I bet they don't go on record saying that they actually own a particle accelerator sufficient to produce a trunk full of Lithium-6.
Precisely. They gain nothing by lying about it, in fact they risk being hit by the authorities for tax evasion in the UK if caught, so some of what Lazar said is likely to be true. Do I have to work for JPL to grasp this?


Originally posted by buddhasystem
In Lazar's case, it does not, he make statements incompatible with established facts and theories -- with both, without offering any alternative insight as to why this may still work.
Your use of " -- " rather than " - " interests me.
Where did you pick that up?
 

So Buddha, why do you think the second rate pseudo-spy types hanging out at A51 are pretending to know what they can't know? How can anyone know what was in the sky when they weren't there? They aren't denying ignorance by lying are they? Does lying about Bob Lazar strengthen the case against him? Are useful idiots believers (who are right) or are they, in the final analysis, well meaning pseudo-skeptics?

You tell me. I want your thoughts but I already know that answer and readers of my posts are catching on. FAST!



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
Why? Because the damn things (hydrogen generators) work and because of disinfo like that (LiD bit can't be true so the rest is all lies too!) we aren't all driving cars powered by them and are still owned by energy brokers?


My theory for what it's worth is that Bob has a psychological build of an attention wh0re. It's a condition.

He never quite made it in science or education, but some inner ambition of his drove him to acquire false memories or just fake them. I mean, this theory works for me as a fine application of Occam's razor. So again, in this case the LiD nonsense is not produced for the benefit of some nefarious interests, but simply as a ploy to shine once again, in blogs and on YouTube.


The non-conventional craft are real. I HAVE SEEN ONE WITH 2 OTHER WITNESSES AT PRETTY CLOSE RANGE.


That's entirely beside the point. I'm sure there are some unusual craft! I personally saw a UFO on one occasion, along with 15 other people when I worked in construction. I don't know what it was but there was something in the sky, pretty large. But I digress -- Bob has little or nothing to do with that.


Your use of " -- " rather than " - " interests me.
Where did you pick that up?


Sorry I can't tell you.


So Buddha, why do you think the second rate pseudo-spy types hanging out at A51 are pretending to know what they can't know? How can anyone know what was in the sky when they weren't there? They aren't denying ignorance by lying are they? Does lying about Bob Lazar strengthen the case against him? Are useful idiots believers (who are right) or are they, in the final analysis, well meaning pseudo-skeptics?


I leave it up to you to decide as I never had a lot of interest in area 51, and what people do or do not know about it. There are all sort of things paranormal that a lot of people take interest in, and make claims about.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
So again, in this case the LiD nonsense is not produced for the benefit of some nefarious interests, but simply as a ploy to shine once again, in blogs and on YouTube.
We differ here. The LiD wasn't needed to explain how the hydrogen generators worked so was not needed for the attention seek. I think it was deliberate for another reason as per my last post.


Originally posted by buddhasystem
That's entirely beside the point. I'm sure there are some unusual craft! I personally saw a UFO on one occasion, along with 15 other people when I worked in construction. I don't know what it was but there was something in the sky, pretty large. But I digress -- Bob has little or nothing to do with that.
We differ again. Lazar's case and it's portrayal has manipulated many people to wrongly believe there were non-tested at A51.


Originally posted by buddhasystem

Your use of " -- " rather than " - " interests me.
Where did you pick that up?


Sorry I can't tell you.
You don't need to tell me.
I just wondered whether you wanted to share the information with members.



Originally posted by buddhasystem

So Buddha, why do you think the second rate pseudo-spy types hanging out at A51 are pretending to know what they can't know? How can anyone know what was in the sky when they weren't there? They aren't denying ignorance by lying are they? Does lying about Bob Lazar strengthen the case against him? Are useful idiots believers (who are right) or are they, in the final analysis, well meaning pseudo-skeptics?


I leave it up to you to decide as I never had a lot of interest in area 51, and what people do or do not know about it. There are all sort of things paranormal that a lot of people take interest in, and make claims about.
Fair enough. I think they are useful idiots and one or two well placed agents. Could be wrong, but I can't think of any other answer that makes sense.
edit on 27/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/1/12 by Pimander because: MI6 pressurised me into it.




posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
We differ here. The LiD wasn't needed to explain how the hydrogen generators worked so was not needed for the attention seek.


Yes we do differ here, look -- if it was just the run-of-the-mil H2 car, it won't be exotic enough to attract attention. At least in theory, the concept existed for like half a century, and there were prototypes. To get attention, one needs to boast a working accelerator (check), hint at government suppression and nuclear connection (check), and show a high-school demo, trying to look scientific to the masses (check).



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem
 


There is just so much wrong with Lazar's hydrogen scheme it would make another long thread.

Hydrogen itself is kind of nasty. I recall from the material science class I took in college that hydrogen is reactive with a lot of metals. It makes steel brittle.

Lazar knows enough science to be dangerous. But he the equivalent of a "script kiddie." He can find information on how to do something here or there, but has no formal training.



posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by buddhasystem
 


There is just so much wrong with Lazar's hydrogen scheme it would make another long thread.

Hydrogen itself is kind of nasty. I recall from the material science class I took in college that hydrogen is reactive with a lot of metals. It makes steel brittle.

Lazar knows enough science to be dangerous. But he the equivalent of a "script kiddie." He can find information on how to do something here or there, but has no formal training.


Well you put in some finesse in this analysis, thanks, but one rather crude things just stands out --

if Lithium is used to store H, why the heck does he need deuterium? I mean, before we proceed to the fine points... Same about Li-6.

Yikes.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join