It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Killing The News Media!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopElite
I don't believe in god or the devil but I think I could listen to this guy all day. Everything he said is spot on and everyone shouldn't watch these so called news media that have been sold out a long time ago. They don't even report what they want to report. This news anchors just spout out what their bosses tell them should be in the news and If they have someone on the news that doesn't have a filter on their mouth they will just cut the feed.

Was about to post the same thing, i'm with you on that.

Whoever this guy is, he is wise, i managed to watch that all the way through and pretty much agreed with everything he said.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I am sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Explain... What is an African American? You can NOT be both. If so then I am a Russian, German, Indian American. Now how stupid is that?

It refers to race. My family came from Europe. I'm a European-American. His came from Africa, he's an African-American. Just like an Asian is an Asian-American and so forth. It's the politically correct way of saying White,Black,etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I support Ron Paul, and if he screwed up a few times over 15 to 25 years ago, I am not going to hold it against him now. Why? Flat out, there are no perfect candidates in this upcoming race. The democrats don't have the guts to offer an alternative to Obama, and for me, Obama is fail. Lets see what the republicans have to offer...forgetting the bottom tier candidates. I need to say, I pay attention to debate performances and interviews. I inform myself about their past in a more encyclopedia type of way. I don't go anal looking for dirt, because nobody is a saint. I don't give a crap about what a candidates website says, or what a campaign spokesperson says, or even a radio, TV or other self produced video or ad. They are always going to be one sided.

To the point...as of right now. Perry showed himself as a bumbler. Not just once, a few times. I trust him watching football...not carrying the football. He's a suit.

Romney is someone who will say anything to win. He says he's not establishment. He is establishment. He's a suit.

Bachmann would go to war against Iran regardless of our current situation. Although I respect her foster child work as a good charecter trait, she is loco sending our troops into yet another hell hole. Her plan on saving the US economically is vague. We can't afford vagueness She is establishment. She's a skirt.

Newt is cerebral and has preformed well in the debates, but he has not convinced me as of yet that his plan will stop the spending and save our country from economic disaster. He seems to me he would also bypass Congress and attack Iran. I'm not too bent out of shape about his past even though he was a dick, but at least admitted it. He still has some serious enemies within Washington though. Burned bridges everywhere. I can easily see him cosying up with establishment again and putting on his old suit.

Ron Paul, so far, has also done well in the debates. He gets it that we are broke. He gets it that we cannot be the world's policeman. He is for a strong military...at home. He is the only republican who is realistic about the Iranian situation. His views about the Fed sound good to me. I also like his position about the role and size of the federal government. He has to come up with a better alternative to the failed war on drugs other than just to allow it's complete legality. I'm also not sure about his immigration solutions and just how he will secure our borders, but those issues are secondary to the major time bomb problems that must be faced forcefully. He is telling us ahead of time we are in for some serious pain. He is not establishment. He isn't a suit.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

An October 1990 edition of the Political Report ridicules black activists, led by Al Sharpton, for demonstrating at the Statue of Liberty in favor of renaming New York City after Martin Luther King. The newsletter suggests that “Welfaria,” “Zooville,” “Rapetown,” “Dirtburg,”and “Lazyopolis ” would be better alternatives—and says, “Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.”

I"am born and raised and still live in NYC part time, they should rename it "#hole" by the sight and smell of it. but any of the above names would fit, I'am kinda partial to Dirtburg or Zooville myself.

Bloomberg is renaming everything any how and i hate to tell you nobody would notice or care here.

And I find nothing Ron Paul allegedly said offensive of this cesspool of a city and or its people

Always an outatowner or one of those tourist on an extended stay who forgot to leave who'd make a comment or post a video thinking what was said was so terrible or offensive not to a real New Yorker we have real thick skin,

Its MSM that makes a big to do about it. and what politician hasn't said something similar about something similar no matter what color they are so please.

And Al Sharpton should talk.with all the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

Strip away all this sissy PC crap and this city is still Archie Bunker town if you like it or not.

And for Ron Paul, if he did say it, He was being totally honest. which is a plus in my book

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

" I posted 2 videos that fit the criteria that I found in a few seconds of searching."

Yes you did , but do you REALLY BELIEVE them to be OUTRAGIOUS ? I have seen Al Sharpton Whine Harder than that to a White Waiter in a Resturant because his Soup was Cold.........

Dr. Perterson on the other hand didn't seem all that Perturbed to Warrant that OUTRAGIOUS either........

Maybe you should go Look for More Videos that are a Little Bit more OUTRAGED over the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul's Alledged Racism , I'll Wait for you to get back here with them , Promise................Zzzz........

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Edit: Well done Avatar and username fockewulf190

Originally posted by rougeskut

I am sorry for you.

Excuse me? Sorry for me how?

For having the audacity to independently source the facts supporting the multiple accusations against Congressman Paul rather than bowing to some anonymous zealots clumsy attempt to bully into submission anyone who feels Ron Paul's involvement has not been satisfactorily explained.

post by Drunkenparrot

Are you sorry for me because a previous Ron Paul drone tried to blatantly lie and did not have the character to admit his mistake in the post you linked above.

Are you disputing the accuracy of the information from the article?

I was not a big fan of the majority of Congressman Paul's political ideals so the re-appearance of the poorly worded fringe newsletters has no affect on my support for or against him.

I would point out that I don't believe the majority of the content I have read from the publications in question is unforgivable or dangerously inflammatory. It is undeniably blunt and controversial but shouldn't drive anyone to embrace the revolution

That does not change the fact that there are a lot of people who are legitimately offended by this and Ron Paul's assertion that he doesn't remember anything about them isn't good enough. The voters have that right to be suspicious and require more information when some documents are signed by him then separately there is a video tape dated 1996 of Ron Paul talking about certain content in detail that he has later tried to deny.

These are not conspiratorial musings heavy on poetic license, these are facts borne out by tangible evidence. The absolute refusal by some to try and objectify the apparent facts is bizarre and more cult like than political party

The really distressing part of the whole matter is the ill mannered Ron Paul "supporters" that meet any question with hostility.

This thread is a good example, read it again from the beginning and honestly tell me again what possible right you think you have to glibly dismiss anyone who questions Ron Paul rather than blindly handing anyone your vote.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

LOL , I have seen this Video used MANY Times with Different Dialogue , but I have to say , this one is Spot On !.............

" Blowback Dosen't EXIST ! "

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

it happened in DC over a ten year period sporadically at the same time Paul was back in Texas at his medical practice saving peoples' lives. and those African- American news guys were getting paid to continue the spin. Listen to the NAACP chairman (who knows Paul) about him being a racist. I like Paul's response to Bill Moher that Libertarians don't look at people as part of a group, they recognize individuals by their personal character.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

The topic name is misleading, I read it and pictured RP with an AR-15 taking it to the news medi...ahh only to be let down and disappointed...I thought progress had finally been made : )

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Oh I don't know....I tend to simply see the humor, though over the top, as an interesting representation in that Hitler vid. You've made some valid points in posts in this thread but I think you are starting to overthink things. Maybe you should take a break.
edit on 26-12-2011 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I will vote for Ron Paul even if tomorrow we find out he is
a lizard man lesbian from the crab nebula. The media first
ignoring him then slinging bs is a good enough reason never
mind that I like what he has to say

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Do not put words in my mouth and then try to debate something that I did not say.

Do you really not read what you post or are you so obtuse that you don't understand what you are responding to?

Your continued misrepresentation and seeming lack of an even basic understanding of the current discussion highlights the primary apprehension that the bulk of potential voters have cited as their primary concern for supporting an alternative candidate.

It is not Ron Paul or his unorthodox political ideals that many of the moderate conservative/Libertarian demographic that look into his platform consider the deal-breaker.

It is the obnoxious internet masses of Anon wannabe's and misinformed fanboys professing their unquestioning loyalty, of which your poorly reasoned attempt at aggressive debate and subsequent clumsy failure due to your nearly complete lack of understanding the nature of the discussion were nearly perfect examples.

Feigned disregard for the conventions of polite society, pathetic attempts at bullying dissenting opinion and childish hostility combined with an equally prevalent and immediately obvious lack of any real political, economic or social understanding.

Nobody with any real political or economic concerns, in other words the people who decide Presidential elections, would allow themselves to be affiliated with that type of nonsense.

Again from the top....

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Great Video there , this Man has no " Blinders" over his Eyes , he sees Clearly the Situation that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul is in right now concerning the Blatant Attempted Undermining of his Presidential Campaign buy the Bought and Paid for Mudslinging MSM .

I am quoting you verbatim, you next state that....

I have also noted that MOST of these Unfounded Claims of Racism on Dr. Paul's part are being brought up by WHITE News Media Personalities and Politicians . Where are All the Other Claims that Dr. Paul is somehow a Racist by People of Color themselves ? To date , I have not hear a ONE Mention it . Strange, isn't it ? ........Hmm.........

I replied by linking not ONE ( as you requested ) but two separate claims where Black media personalities in no uncertain words express their discomfort over what they describe as a pattern of racist commentary throughout varied Ron Paul affiliated endeavors over a course of years.

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Regarding your accusation that no "people of color" are making any claims of racism, obviously you havent looked.

Furthermore, I provide a depth of sourced content to validate my assertion that

Actually, there is a substantial amount of documentation. The claim of this being an isolated incident in a single newsletter is incorrect.
by posting a half dozen examples of potetialy racially insensitive and inflammatory commentary published by varied sources over a few years that Ron Paul either authored or was credited with editorial control ( now verified by multiple press sources including Ron Paul in the last 24 hours as authentic)

Your response this time is a disjointed mess of cognitive dissonance that does not relate to any part of the topic under discussion. At best it is another clumsy attempt to deflect attention from the topic at hand where you alleged that the Ron Paul racist allegations were a plot by the white media and you asked to be given an example of any "people of color" alleging that they consider Ron Paul's comments as racist.

LOL , Come On Man , MSNBC ? Al Sharpton reading Prewritten PropoSpeech Ala Obama on a Telepropter (And rather BADLY I might add) . You call that an OUTRAGE against Ron Paul's Alledged Racism ? As for Dr. James Peterson, was that a Held in Smile on his Face while that MSNBC Tool was reading him the Riot Act ? Geez , those bits bring a Whole New Meaning to the term " LAMEstream Media" .....

edit on 25-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

When provided with multiple incidence of representative media throughout the black community criticizing Ron Paul's flippant dismissal of the allegations as unresolved to anyone's satisfaction and going so far as to label Ron Paul's actions as racist your response is bizarre.

Rather than "manning up" and admitting that you were wrong and didn't have any idea what you were talking about, you make a typically failed attempt at manipulating the conversation by trying to go on the attack. This time by suffering more poorly reasoned hatred upon anyone reading.

I doubt few reading this will question whether you are uncomfortable with the thought of a racist candidate elected as president, I think it is pointless to pretend otherwise.

A point you wont grasp is that neither myself nor most other people could care less if you or anyone else has racist beliefs, what people don't like are hypocrites. This is the U.S.A. You are free to hate anybody you feel like for whatever shallow justification helps you sleep at night. Just save your breath before trying to defend

the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul's Alledged Racism

Trust me, you are not doing either of you any favors

At last we close with either one last failed clumsy attempt for you to deflect the conversation away from the myriad of inaccuracies, misrepresentations and general failure on your part to substantiate a single point or this latest post is definitive proof that you are incapable maintaining a coherent thought long enough to stay on topic through 4 posts over 2 pages

I posted 2 videos that fit the criteria that I found in a few seconds of searching.

Rather than admit you were incorrect now you are trying to deflect the topic. For a group that claims to cherish honesty quite a few of you seem to be nothing but dishonest in your blind support.

Yes you did , but do you REALLY BELIEVE them to be OUTRAGIOUS ? I have seen Al Sharpton Whine Harder than that to a White Waiter in a Resturant because his Soup was Cold.........

Where did anyone say anything was outrageous?

Again, this began when you tried asking what I can only guess you thought was a rhetorical question

Where are All the Other Claims that Dr. Paul is somehow a Racist by People of Color themselves ? To date , I have not hear a ONE Mention it . Strange, isn't it ? ........Hmm.........

I responded by posting two video's featuring different "People of Color" clearly expressing their belief that there was a definite racist component to the newsletter allegations and that Ron Paul's statement that he had already explained that he was not involved was not a satisfactory answer for anyone.

Along with the video proof of a current event featuring a black man calling Ron Paul out as a racist that you had initially asked for but denied would exist, I included the caveat

I posted 2 videos that fit the criteria that I found in a few seconds of searching.
which roughly implies that you are fibbing and did not look in the first place before you claimed that you could not find a single example of a black person taking Ron Paul to task on the current allegations.

Furthermore, your suggestion is that your lack of search skills was somehow proof of a conspiracy to defame Ron Paul by the white media.

Truthfully, does any of that make any sense to you or are you as lost as the rest of us by now? I think the truth of the matter is not far from your next awkward Al Sharpton comment..

I have seen Al Sharpton Whine Harder than that to a White Waiter in a Resturant because his Soup was Cold.........
What if it was a cold soup like Gazpacho or Vichyssoise? Maybe Al Sharpton was whining that his soup wasn't cold enough? Never assume, it makes an..uh.. nevermind, go ahead as you were...

Dr. Perterson on the other hand didn't seem all that Perturbed to Warrant that OUTRAGIOUS either........

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps the good Dr. Peterson didn't order the soup?

As far as I have seen, nobody in this thread has said anything about anyone being OUTRAGEOUS other than yourself. Sorry but I think you are on your own with this one...

Maybe you should go Look for More Videos that are a Little Bit more OUTRAGED over the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul's Alledged Racism , I'll Wait for you to get back here with them , Promise................Zzzz........

You seem to have missed a few critical points throughout this conversation.

First off, regarding my thoughts on Ron Paul's candidacy and the seriousness of the racial commentary printed in the various newsletters....

I was not a big fan of the majority of Congressman Paul's political ideals so the re-appearance of the poorly worded fringe newsletters has no affect on my support for or against him.

I would point out that I don't believe the majority of the content I have read from the publications in question is unforgivable or dangerously inflammatory. It is undeniably blunt and controversial but shouldn't drive anyone to embrace the revolution

Second and finally, because I spent no mentionable time at all searching out a video references documenting that some Black people clearly think Ron Paul is a racist, why in the world would I be interested in finding more?

I made my point that are more than a few members of the Black community who very critically outspoken against Ron Paul's racial publications and in doing so easily prove that you were either incorrect, misinformed or fibbing to try to support a nonsensical point for a candidate that you clearly don't know much about.

In closing I felt this would be an appropriate Swan Song to the thread thus far.

It would seem that Al Sharpton and the white MSM conspiracy are not the only political organizations' taking note of who

sees Clearly the Situation that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul is in right now concerning the Blatant Attempted Undermining of his Presidential Campaign buy the Bought and Paid for Mudslinging MSM (sic)

I couldn't make this up if I wanted to.

Now lets see how many of Congressman Paul's more motivated "believers" will have the guts to proclaim something along the lines of....

I don't care if the Grand Dragon himself has personally endorsed Ron Paul as the candidate who most personifies Klan values in the new millennia. Ron Paul is the only hope the world has in the upcoming (a. Global Meltdown, b. Chinese sneak attack, c. 2012 Apocalypse)and just because the media says he's a crackpot, that just shows that TPTB are scared of him and makes me like him even more. Ever since David Icke, Alex Jones and Blossom Goodchild woke me up to the truth, I don't believe any of the lies told to the sheeple by the MSM and only believe the news I read on ATS

Keep it classy ATS

edit on 28-12-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

top topics

<< 1   >>

join